PDA

View Full Version : Thank You !!

Wildboats
01-02-2004, 08:34 PM
Hi all,
New to the site here, Got the tip from TNT.
I came out to CFW on the frist with my girlfriend, mom and dad.
it was cold, windy and a little rain but Hud fired up some mushrooms and some folks with the two hydro's had Tri-Tip, french bread and chillie.
Hud.............thanks for the mushrooms !!
I was not sure who cooked the Tri-Tip, but THANK YOU it was great !! pretty cool that they let people they dont know into there camp site for food.

Hud
01-02-2004, 11:24 PM
thanks Dean:D

Her454
01-06-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Wildboats
Hi all,
New to the site here, Got the tip from TNT.
I came out to CFW on the frist with my girlfriend, mom and dad.
it was cold, windy and a little rain but Hud fired up some mushrooms and some folks with the two hydro's had Tri-Tip, french bread and chillie.
Hud.............thanks for the mushrooms !!
I was not sure who cooked the Tri-Tip, but THANK YOU it was great !! pretty cool that they let people they dont know into there camp site for food.
Welcome to the site Dean! YOu are more than welcome for the food! It was nice to meet all of you, hope to see you again at CFW, and your always welcome under the EZ-up and for the BBQ!
Traci

promod
01-06-2004, 09:29 AM
welcome aboard only listen to what you want hear
later
promod:p

ACCEPTENCE
01-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Ah the famous "HUD" shrooms strike again!!!
You the man:D

Hud
01-06-2004, 09:37 PM
Get ready, I'm going to make big smoke on the river. Maybe even have a Cajun Night!:D

ACCEPTENCE
01-07-2004, 09:19 AM
Lookin forward to seeing you Northern boys enjoy the river and all it has to offer...
Should be a helova week of fun in the sun.
A Cajun night could work!!!
Course any night at the river works;) .
Smoke on the water will be a good thing and I am counting the days until it's on!!!!!:D :D :D .

Hud
01-07-2004, 09:34 AM
Should be there late on the 23rd, or early the 24th. Space 80:D