PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember your first time partying

Kilrtoy
01-02-2004, 09:30 PM
Was that the worst tasting beer ever.
I had a mickeys big mouth when I was 13 and finished it.thought I was going to puke ..... :yuk:

JetBoatRich
01-02-2004, 09:32 PM
hated the taste of beer the first couple times, now it is my favorite refreshment. Almost any beer except Coors:yuk:

LASERRAY
01-02-2004, 09:35 PM
I remember i was 14, and a freshman and my buddy was 16. We drank Miller High Life, and Old English 800 in his 1975 Honda Civic on a Friday Night before the Varsity football game. 1981.:rolleyes:

Mandelon
01-02-2004, 09:45 PM
A friends dad gave me an original Coors when I was 14. It tasted like shit, but I chugged it down. Got a nice little buzz. Since then, I don't drink Coors, but plenty of everything else!
Went to England when I was 16 and drank legally in the bars...that was pretty cool. :cool:

Dr. Eagle
01-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I had a mickeys big mouth when I was 13 and finished it.thought I was going to puke ..... :yuk:
That's funny, I honestly thought Mickey Big Mouth was a "classy" drink when I was a teen. I drank way too much of it......:D

HCS
01-02-2004, 10:06 PM
Damn! I went right for the Southern Comfort.
Wheeewww. Barf that shit up.:eek:

jbtrailerjim
01-02-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Mickey's was the first beer I got drunk off of also. My buddie's talked me into drinkin some. I said "these thing's taste like shit" and they said "yah but they get you ****ed up".:D

Mandelon
01-02-2004, 10:18 PM
Those big mouth bottles hide some skunky malt liquor. But when you are young and poor, a quick buzz is a good buzz!!!

Dr. Eagle
01-02-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Those big mouth bottles hide some skunky malt liquor. But when you are young and poor, a quick buzz is a good buzz!!!
I think that was the measure of quality in those days...how fast will it get you a buzz???

LASERRAY
01-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
I think that was the measure of quality in those days...how fast will it get you a buzz??? What's changed?:D

Dr. Eagle
01-02-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
What's changed?:D
I think it is how low will you sink to get a fast buzz....

Kilrtoy
01-02-2004, 11:18 PM
YES
YOUNG
POOR
HAD TO BEG AT THE STORE TO GET THE BEER
We used to store a 40 watt of ole E HOT
we would share that between two of us.
BOY WE WERE FUC$%# UP off of that...
:yuk: and that is how it tasted

superdave013
01-03-2004, 12:46 AM
MD 20 20 in Jr High. purple puke!
But speeking of beer, my dad would buy Blatz because it was so nasty us kids wouldn't steal it.

LASERRAY
01-03-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
MD 20 20 in Jr High. purple puke!
But speeking of beer, my dad would buy Blatz because it was so nasty us kids wouldn't steal it. That's funny dude! I think MY dad bought BURGIE for the same reason!:yuk: :D

Cas
01-03-2004, 12:55 AM
never liked beer all that much, still don't. I used to have a pint of Jim Beam in one hand and a 7-up in the other. Pour a little 7-up in my mouth and then a little JB, shake your head a bit and swallow.....why dirty a glass?
hate Jim Beam now, didn't really care for it much back then either

LASERRAY
01-03-2004, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Cas
never liked beer all that much, still don't. I used to have a pint of Jim Beam in one hand and a 7-up in the other. Pour a little 7-up in my mouth and then a little JB, shake your head a bit and swallow.....why dirty a glass?
hate Jim Beam now, didn't really care for it much back then either I've accquired a taste for Makers Mark bourbon whiskey. Man That's Smooth!!!!!:cool: It puts JB and JD to shame. I even think it taste better then Crown Royal! True!:cool:

Cas
01-03-2004, 01:11 AM
I made the rounds years ago, Dewars, Johnny Walker, Tanqueray, Wild Turkey, Canadian Club, Stolies...bowled 3 nights a week :D
Pretty much quit drinking in 86 when my first kid was born but I still have inklings for Bloody Mary's, Mai tai's and a Margarita now and again.
If you ever want a real good Bloody Mary, come join us at an LBBA event, Mrs P used to be a bartender :p

SoCal_fun
01-03-2004, 01:36 AM
Down in Redondo, back in the eighties, we used to be able to buy at a liquor store on PCH (can't recall the name right now).
Elephant beer, Old English, Mickeys, Molson Golden and of course keg beer for the weekwend parties...
Whatever got the buzz going the fastest. I can remember downing a whole OLD English 800 quart size and then a couple of puffs, and then just kickin it for a couple hours.. good old times. :cool: :cool:
I wish it was that easy nowadays without all the pressure of life.. :(

75_Elim
01-03-2004, 02:19 AM
I remember it clearly..... October 30th 1985, I was 15 and had just drove with my olderst brother 25, and a friend of his from here in Ca to Colorado for my first deer hunt. We left Ca around 2 AM and it's a 12 hour run to the deep forest spot they've been going to for years so we got there around mid afternoon, did a bit of scouting to see where the deer were hiding then started to set the camp up.....This is were my life changed!! As I'm helping with this 16 X 30 military tent my brothers friend pulls out a bottle of Everclear :eek: Now Everclear to a native and nieve 15 yr old californian is just another vodka I've never heard of... And he asks me "Wanna try a shot this? could put a little hair on your chest" So to be cool and have a little fun I was like "Hell Ya, give me shot or better yet I'll just hit it from the bottle". Looking back I should have thought something was up as my brother and his friend both were kinda laughing at my bravery, but I went for it and took a big ass sip and I meen BIG !! Well, once it went down I felt this intense fire (I actually thought it was fire) in my chest and throat....... I coughed like nobodies business then threw everything I could find at them as they were on the ground now laughing their asses off. I swore that whole trip that I had burned that little thing in the back of my throat clean off cause it burned for 3 days.... And Needless to say after such a swig....I was high as mo-fo :D
Ah ya, what memories.... Bitches can never take that from me :D

Capt. Insane-o
01-03-2004, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Damn! I went right for the Southern Comfort.
Wheeewww. Barf that shit up.:eek:
me too 14, actually it was soco, JD and jim beam in a quart mason jar all mixed up. My buddy had his in a salad dressing bottle. needless to say it was'nt a pretty sight. Ahhh the daze of a the misguided youth. LOL! I still can't drink soco.:yuk: Pretty much totaled out my 10 speed on a mail box. to be 14 again.:p

Krazy K
01-03-2004, 08:44 AM
About 1982 I was 14 and my sister was 16. The parents had left and my sis had a few friends over and I drank about 4 Heinekeins and smoked about 2 cloves. Then I went upstairs to watch the room go 'round and 'round. I didn't party on my 16th as Dad found my California Coolers. Remember those??? Then I was 18/19 and was partying out at our house near Parker,AZ with my Dad and friends and we were all drunk. Good times, Good times...

SoCal_fun
01-03-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Krazy K
About 1982 I was 14 and my sister was 16. The parents had left and my sis had a few friends over and I drank about 4 Heinekeins and smoked about 2 cloves. Then I went upstairs to watch the room go 'round and 'round. I didn't party on my 16th as Dad found my California Coolers. Remember those??? Then I was 18/19 and was partying out at our house near Parker,AZ with my Dad and friends and we were all drunk. Good times, Good times...
Cali coolers, yep rememeber those alright.
How bout strawberry hill, tickle pink (the girls loved that one)... boonsfarm.. yee haa.
Just rememebred, we used to get beer like kilians red, Kiran and mooshead too! I haven't had those in a loooong time.
:cool:

Up 4 River
01-03-2004, 11:08 AM
Great Thread:D For me it was the summer of 1992 and I was 14 years old. Dimarco Bros parents and my parents were at Havasu for a week long vacation at the Xanadu. Our Dad's were doing the BBQ thing down at the pool and our Mom's were cooking in the condo. We went up and told our Mom'd that our Dad's wanted another drink so they gave them to us. We then went down in the parking lot and each chuged a Wine Cooler. I know it not the best drink to start off with. Needless to say it was not the best taste, but was a good buzz. How great is it that my first experience came at the RIVER!!!:D

Infomaniac
01-03-2004, 11:16 AM
We would drink Bud in the orange groves by the irrigation ditches. Yuma AZ.
Shotgun the beer by poking a hole near the bottom and pop the top.
Tasted like shit but did the job.

mikev
01-03-2004, 11:26 AM
i remember buying lowenbraws (sp) from the local 7-11 and going to sunken city in San Pedro cool place to party

Boozer
01-03-2004, 11:27 AM
I was 13 years old just graduated 8th grade. A friend of ours had a very liberal mom that agreed to buy all of us 40's(Mickeys).
We all got drunk in my friends back yard. Some friends decided to play a joke on me and i wound up having a nice hole burned into the top of my hand with a cigarette. Those were some good friends :rolleyes:

Jbb
01-03-2004, 11:28 AM
Earliest memories of a painful hangover came courtesy of a friday night and a couple of bottles of Boones Farm Strawberry Hill and some Tango....anybody remember Tango.....:D

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
Earliest memories of a painful hangover came courtesy of a friday night and a couple of bottles of Boones Farm Strawberry Hill and some Tango....anybody remember Tango.....:D
Don't remember Tango, but I do remember Boones Farm Strawberry Hill...talk about a crappy hangover.....:yuk:

fourspeednup
01-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by 75_Elim
I remember it clearly..... October 30th 1985, I was 15 and had just drove with my olderst brother 25, and a friend of his from here in Ca to Colorado for my first deer hunt. We left Ca around 2 AM and it's a 12 hour run to the deep forest spot they've been going to for years so we got there around mid afternoon, did a bit of scouting to see where the deer were hiding then started to set the camp up.....This is were my life changed!! As I'm helping with this 16 X 30 military tent my brothers friend pulls out a bottle of Everclear :eek: Now Everclear to a native and nieve 15 yr old californian is just another vodka I've never heard of... And he asks me "Wanna try a shot this? could put a little hair on your chest" So to be cool and have a little fun I was like "Hell Ya, give me shot or better yet I'll just hit it from the bottle". Looking back I should have thought something was up as my brother and his friend both were kinda laughing at my bravery, but I went for it and took a big ass sip and I meen BIG !! Well, once it went down I felt this intense fire (I actually thought it was fire) in my chest and throat....... I coughed like nobodies business then threw everything I could find at them as they were on the ground now laughing their asses off. I swore that whole trip that I had burned that little thing in the back of my throat clean off cause it burned for 3 days.... And Needless to say after such a swig....I was high as mo-fo :D
Ah ya, what memories.... Bitches can never take that from me :D
Ahhh Everclear, what beautiful memories. I was drinking some beers at a frat earlier this year and they offered a shot of everclear. Why not, I've had plenty of vodka shots before, why should this be any different? A little group gathered around cuz the (bartender) made a big deal out of my wanting it straight, that's when I knew something was up. I thought that dangly thing in the back of my throat was gonna fall off! That shit is 185-190 proof!:eek: