PDA

View Full Version : Kilrtoy

HammerDown
01-03-2004, 01:51 PM
When do you folks go rideing:confused: ...we were lucky to hit the high 50's today...a bunch of us just got back from a nice little 200 mile burn.
If I lived out West I belive that AIH would need a new back tire already.
Push your self away from the Conputer and go for a blast.:cool:
Unless it's raining in Sunny Ca. that is.:rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
01-03-2004, 01:53 PM
I was going to go for a ride today, hook up with the FLYVIN VEE'S and some others but, instead im going to look at new houses as soon as the MRS wakes up........
Soon it will be every weekend and when it gets a little warmer, there are bike nights 3 days a week out here, tues, thurs and friday

Budget Baller
01-03-2004, 02:00 PM
Kilrtoy,
Let me know when you are going riding, and I will meet up with you. I will cruise the lowered Harley.

Kilrtoy
01-03-2004, 02:03 PM
ANother one.
There is going to be alot of people staring at all these hot bikes with even HOTTER CHICKS on the back.
Put a pic of the bike up havent seen it yet,
Preferably with the hot wife on it.....

HammerDown
01-03-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Soon it will be every weekend and when it gets a little warmer, there are bike nights 3 days a week out here, tues, thurs and friday
Alright, thats sounds more like it:cool:

HammerDown
01-03-2004, 02:19 PM
We stopped in at a place called "Bikers Dream"...several AIH Choppers...Bourgets, and one lone OCC with a Rev Tech Engine...it's been there for 6 months...ain't selling because of the Motor! Very clean looking Ride though.

Kilrtoy
01-03-2004, 02:20 PM
Ive gone to their web site and and they have some nice bikes on there...
REV tech is not the choice of motor. The more and more i ask about it at different shops they say no.
BUT it is a way cheaper way to go....