PDA

View Full Version : Buying a new Suburban

Budget Baller
01-03-2004, 01:57 PM
I want to buy a 2004 1/2 ton Suburban. Does anyone have any dealer recommendations for a killer deal?

Kilrtoy
01-03-2004, 01:59 PM
DONT DO IT,
SAVE YOUR SELF MY SON
Buy a ford........
RYDELL here in the valley, List the price in the window, And I have yet to see better prices.
What i mean is the bottom line price.
They make life easy....

Budget Baller
01-03-2004, 02:02 PM
Mexicans don't drive Fords...
Besides, I think I might break out in a rash if I got inside a Ford :D

HCS
01-03-2004, 02:03 PM
I don't have a good connection on Chevys.
Shop shop shop.

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Budget Baller
Bless you my son......
:D

Kilrtoy
01-03-2004, 02:16 PM
You better watch out
the CHUPALACABRA is going to get you guys in chebys

Havasu Hangin'
01-03-2004, 02:17 PM
I think Kilrtoy is Swedish...

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
I think Kilrtoy is Swedish...
Worse...French...;)

Kilrtoy
01-03-2004, 02:27 PM
Hey Norwegian
DONT EVER CALL ME A PUSSY (FRENCH)
even though I love the kitty

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Hey Norwegian
DONT EVER CALL ME A PUSSY (FRENCH)
even though I love the kitty
LMAO, sorry I figured that'd get a reaction!!!!
The Norwegian...strikes again!!!

likwidsukr
01-03-2004, 07:17 PM
You better watch out
the CHUPALACABRA is going to get you guys in chebys
Damn Goat suckers!!! LMAO:D :eek:

likwidsukr
01-03-2004, 07:19 PM
I want to buy a 2004 1/2 ton Suburban.
Why? Im SURE That you wil find somwhere that will almost give you one!!! LOL

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by likwidsukr
Why? Im SURE That you wil find somwhere that will almost give you one!!! LOL
Yeah, that is pretty funny LOL...........

MagicMtnDan
01-04-2004, 12:01 AM
Go to Rydell, find one you like and note the options and the price. Then use that as your price target - you should be able to beat it. Try shopping online - it's fast, easy and painless. Then all you have to do is "fight your way out of the finance guy's office" when you go to buy it.
Good luck!

Kilrtoy
01-04-2004, 12:12 AM
Where did yopu get yours Dan.
i WENT THERE TO BUY A 03 CORVETTE AND THEY TRIED TO BEND ME OVER THE COALS.
SO I WENT AND BOUGHT THE BIKE INSTEAD....

Jordy
01-04-2004, 12:26 AM
That's ****in' funny.
You're right. Fords suck. I have picture proof. :D
http://hometown.aol.com/jordy1996/images/fords%20suck2.jpg
That's my old Chevy pulling TWO POSD fords and a toy box 5th wheel out of the sand at Glamis. That one didn't even have the Duramax. It was a lowly 6.5 Detroit. :p

Kilrtoy
01-04-2004, 01:36 AM
Im sure there is a reason for this.
Im sure if it were two other makes the result would be the same.
Over inflated tires, deep sand etc........

MUDXPRT
01-04-2004, 06:20 AM
Go see Richard Moyer at Sierra Chevrolet in Monrovia, I just bought my 04, four door duramax from him last tuesday. I also have bought my last 6 trucks from him and refered my friends. I know friday was supposed to be the last day for 0% financing. 3 of those 6 trucks were Suburbans. Sierra Chevy (626) 359-8291 Tell him Andre' Maddox sent you.

BoatPI
01-04-2004, 06:33 AM
Irvine Chev has an ad for 1/2 ton models , four available for $28,999 with all the rebates.

MagicMtnDan
01-04-2004, 06:51 AM
Where did yopu get yours Dan.
i WENT THERE TO BUY A 03 CORVETTE AND THEY TRIED TO BEND ME OVER THE COALS.
SO I WENT AND BOUGHT THE BIKE INSTEAD....
Bought my Chebby at Rydell. It was a fixed price and I checked their price against online pricing and that of others. I might have been able to save a few bucks but it was convenient so it was worth it.
By the way, they're not the place to buy a Vette. A lot of Chevy dealers don't spend any time on Vettes - they can sell them but they're greedy and don't want to unless they can make some big bucks on the big ticket sale.
I'll be shopping for a new C6 Z06 Vette in a couple years :cool:

Riverhound
01-04-2004, 11:47 AM
Budget Baller, I bought my last 2 Chevy’s at Mark Christopher in Ontario. Speak with Josie or here husband Steve, they run they internet, fleet dept. They gave us great no hassle deals both times we dealt with them.

likwidsukr
01-04-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
That's ****in' funny.
You're right. Fords suck. I have picture proof. :D
http://hometown.aol.com/jordy1996/images/fords%20suck2.jpg
That's my old Chevy pulling TWO POSD fords and a toy box 5th wheel out of the sand at Glamis. That one didn't even have the Duramax. It was a lowly 6.5 Detroit. :p
Jordy LMAO Not a damn person here believes that that ugly POS would pull anything out. LMAO Really a F-250 and an F-350 diesel I say you are full of shit! LOL! I dont think that is what happened at all!

likwidsukr
01-04-2004, 12:08 PM
Im sure there is a reason for this.
Im sure if it were two other makes the result would be the same.
Over inflated tires, deep sand etc........
And don't forget complete BS:eek: :D

Jordy
01-04-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by likwidsukr
Jordy LMAO Not a damn person here believes that that ugly POS would pull anything out. LMAO Really a F-250 and an F-350 diesel I say you are full of shit! LOL! I dont think that is what happened at all!
That was an intelligent reply as well. In the words of Killroy, "You must be some kind of GOD because you say that it's not possible." :rolleyes:

TOBTEK
01-04-2004, 04:26 PM
I want to buy a 2004 1/2 ton Suburban. Does anyone have any dealer recommendations for a killer deal?
I have a buddy that I used to work with, that is the salesmanager for Escondido jeep GMC ( he's also a river dude) he will take great care of you (IF you want to make the trip down to Escondido) Tell-em Toby sent ya, And I said you could get it for just over INVOICE:D ....his number is 760-432-4040 Steve Herstedt is who you want to speak with....GOOD LUCK. Or get a new BMW from me:)

Budget Baller
01-04-2004, 05:28 PM
Tob,
I have an 02 5301. Get me out of it and into a new 530I that way I can pick up the Sub & the BMW at the same time.

RJ Nordic
01-04-2004, 10:39 PM
Do your research on line, establish the price you want to pay, being realistic and knowing that everyone needs to make a living, just not their entire years salary off my back, then e-mail the different dealers. I ordered mine and waited 5 weeks. Came in exactly as ordered. I did this and purchased my 3/4 ton Suburban at Power Chevy in Irvine.
For some humor: Some idiot salesman in northern Calif. e-mailed me back that there was no way in hell I would be able to buy one at MY price. After I had taken delivery, I faxed the dumbshit part of the paperwork and sent a copy to his manager, letting him know how us So Cal folks do business.

TOBTEK
01-04-2004, 11:28 PM
Tob,
I have an 02 5301. Get me out of it and into a new 530I that way I can pick up the Sub & the BMW at the same time.
dhhhhhhhh, could have got you the 545 that fell out this morning(pretty rare car right now) sold tonight.....IF you really want too, send me a PM and I'll hook a brother up. we have a few nice ones right now.