PDA

View Full Version : plubing parts

MARC B
01-03-2004, 04:36 PM
I Need some help? I just bought these bassett headers but they do not have any water fittings or tee valve. Can anybody help me out?

youngster
01-03-2004, 04:48 PM
do you mean plumbing? j/k
im sure someone will be able to help you out here...there is always someone selling that stuff!

squirt
01-03-2004, 11:18 PM
What do you need to do? What do you have in the boat now if anything? You can go simple and cheap or you can go expensive an showy. Let us know what your after and there will be tons of help
Good luck

Wet Dream
01-04-2004, 07:52 AM
Maybe you bought dry headers? No plumbing included. Or do you have the headers and they have the bungs welded in but you don't have the lines or T valve? Ya gotta get a little more specific if you want help.

youngster
01-04-2004, 09:14 AM
the headers that mark bought are wet!! but they have been raped of all their belongings!t-valve and lines!
p.s. what are some alternatives to plumbing? any pics? toddnjuzz

Duane HTP
01-04-2004, 09:18 AM
Your best bet is to just call Bassett and talk to Paul. He'll sell you the proper parts and they will make the headers work like they are supposed to. May even be cheaper in the long run.

Cas
01-04-2004, 09:26 AM
If it were me, I'd get the Banderlog water valve instead of a tee and valve. It's a little more expensive but you won't have to worry about spending time getting the other valves adjusted, it does it for you.

MARC B
01-05-2004, 05:29 PM
Im new at the boating thing so appreciate all the help I can get. if anybody can show me pics that woud be cool.
:p