PDA

View Full Version : The 2000 Mile Marker

Boozer
01-03-2004, 09:22 PM
So it's been a long road but here I am making post number 2,000.
Still quite a ways away from JBR and RD but well you guys have endured a LOT of MOTHER ****ING F words from me. So thanks for the bandwidth I appreciate it.
Now someone ****ing argue with me you boring mother ****s.
Wheres MMD when I need him?

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Boozer
So it's been a long road but here I am making post number 2,000.
Still quite a ways away from JBR and RD but well you guys have endured a LOT of MOTHER ****ING F words from me. So thanks for the bandwidth I appreciate it.
Now someone ****ing argue with me you boring mother ****s.
Wheres MMD when I need him?
Congrats fellow post *****.
I think ****ing MMD is ****ing doing ****ing something the **** else...

Mandelon
01-03-2004, 09:25 PM
Scranton......LOL

JetBoatRich
01-03-2004, 09:25 PM
That is one of the worst post ever and a waste of bandwidth:mad: I will nevere get the time back from reading it
Is that better, congrat's on the new milestone.
Go Broncos:D

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Scranton......LOL
Yeah, ****in scranton ****ing LOL

JetBoatRich
01-03-2004, 09:27 PM
Post *****:yuk:

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Post *****:yuk: :D

Boozer
01-03-2004, 09:35 PM
YaY for the ****ing Broncos. We are going to beat some Colt ass tomorrow. I guess ill have have to be a broncos fan in scranton.
Hey DR EAGLE WATCH YOUR ****ING MOUTH YOU ****. MY ****ING KIDS READ THIS ****ING SHIT AND THE LAST THING I NEED IS FOR THEM TO BE READING YOUR ****ING POTTY MOUTH TRASH POSTS. MOTHER **** IT MAKES ME SO ****ING MAD WHEN I COME ON HERE TO SEE THIS ****ING SHIT YOU POST!!
ANYHOW I LOVE YOU ALL SO ****ING MUCH. HAVE SOME ****ING FUN TONIGHT.

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 09:37 PM
LOL, you are ****ing killing me....:D

LASERRAY
01-03-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Boozer
YaY for the ****ing Broncos. We are going to beat some Colt ass tomorrow. I guess ill have have to be a broncos fan in scranton.
Hey DR EAGLE WATCH YOUR ****ING MOUTH YOU ****. MY ****ING KIDS READ THIS ****ING SHIT AND THE LAST THING I NEED IS FOR THEM TO BE READING YOUR ****ING POTTY MOUTH TRASH POSTS. MOTHER **** IT MAKES ME SO ****ING MAD WHEN I COME ON HERE TO SEE THIS ****ING SHIT YOU POST!!
ANYHOW I LOVE YOU ALL SO ****ING MUCH. HAVE SOME ****ING FUN TONIGHT. That's mighty Christian of you Boozer.:D

Boozer
01-03-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
That's mighty Christian of you Boozer.:D
You BLASPHEMOUS MOTHER ****!!! HOW DARE YOU BRING GOD INTO THIS ****ING THREAD!! GO TO ****ING CHURCH OR SOMETHING AND LEARN TO RESPECT GOD.
GET SOME MORAL ****IN VALUES YOU SINNER!!!

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 09:46 PM
AMEN BOOZE....

Mandelon
01-03-2004, 09:46 PM
Boozer, You have kids??? :confused: :eek:

Boozer
01-03-2004, 09:57 PM
I NEVER MET THEM BUT YES I DO! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Boozer
01-03-2004, 10:10 PM
you ****ing ****s

Mandelon
01-03-2004, 10:14 PM
F you, F ing F er. (Edited for the benefit of Boozer's unknown children.) :rolleyes:

LASERRAY
01-03-2004, 10:14 PM
I think HOSS has taken over BOOZER'S body and Soul!:D

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
I think HOSS has taken over BOOZER'S body and Soul!:D
Yeah, some peoples children...
:p

Boozer
01-03-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Yeah, some peoples children...
:p
I dont know my kids so you have no right bringing them into this.

Boozer
01-03-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by riodog
Please tell me they don't have internet service in Scranton. LOLOLO-couldn't happen to a nicer guy! LOLOLO
Rio>busting a gut<Dog:D :D
Dont worry Rio. I got a Tin can and enough string to get to Philly. Im going to make my tin and the computer in philly interface. You will NEVER escape the wrath of the boozer. Unless death strikes me ummmm dead....

MagicMtnDan
01-03-2004, 11:53 PM
Hey Boozer, how're you going to get into Scranton anyway? You gonna sneak in? I'm not sure they'll let you into Scranton - you might have to get in like you do at the drive in - in the trunk. :D
Have fun! I think Scranton may change you but then again, you may change Scranton...forever!

Marlin455
01-04-2004, 10:54 AM
Hey- Whats wrong with Scranton???- I just happen to live very close to Scranton, and we are very proud of our run down, overtaxed little POS city, thank you very much!!:D

Keithb87
01-04-2004, 10:56 AM
:D P.W. :D

Dr. Eagle
01-04-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Marlin455
Hey- Whats wrong with Scranton???- I just happen to live very close to Scranton, and we are very proud of our run down, overtaxed little POS city, thank you very much!!:D
You're right..........
Scranton is a great place..............
TO BE FROM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Boozer
01-04-2004, 05:22 PM
How from Scranton is Philly?
My office is going to be based out of Philly but I will be living in Scranton meaning I'll have to commute to Philly on Fridays and Mondays.
I'll be doing that for a year till the little lady is done with college and then be moving back to Denver or maybe to Phoenix. The warm Phoenix weather is starting to seem a lot more appealing these days. I'm getting tired of the cold.
I sure do miss Cali weather.

Marlin455
01-04-2004, 05:46 PM
Boozer-Scranton is about 2-2 1/2 hrs. from Philly, depending on traffic and where in Philly you are going- Believe it or not, Scranton really isn't so bad- some really good titty bars, and restauraunts in the area:D When are you moving up here? I would love to meet the imfamous Boozer, and buy you a beer! Are you gonna have a boat with you? Marlin(trying desperately to defend his shitty little POS town)455:yuk:

Boozer
01-04-2004, 05:52 PM
Looking like February 1st ill be moving.
Going to fly out there middle of this month and check things out and get things set up for the location transfer with the job.
I dont think I want to haul a UHaul, Durango, and Boat all at once. Probably going to leave the boat out here until April when the season gets started out there and come out here and pick it up. Might fly out here and rent something with a diesel to haul the boat out there because 7 MPG while towing in my Durango just doesnt sound like a cheap trip. Plus I could get a box truck w/ diesel and throw the dirt bikes in it too.

Marlin455
01-04-2004, 05:59 PM
Boozer- Got a place to live? If not I could send you the local Scranton paper classifieds(4 full pages this Sunday- WHOO HOO!!)- Or if you need some help getting settled, let me know. Marlin455