PDA

View Full Version : Is this guy wack or what?

Mandelon
01-03-2004, 09:46 PM
"Chemtrails" over Lake Mead......never heard of such a thing. Am I unaware, or is this guy seeing black helicopters and jack booted thugs?
Chemtrails over Lake Mead (http://www.rense.com/general37/chemmead.htm)

LASERRAY
01-03-2004, 09:49 PM
Contrails I know. Never heard of Chemtrails. What a Yutz!

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
"Chemtrails" over Lake Mead......never heard of such a thing. Am I unaware, or is this guy seeing black helicopters and jack booted thugs?
Chemtrails over Lake Mead (http://www.rense.com/general37/chemmead.htm)
Yes he is CERTIFIABLE...those are CONtrails not CHEMtrails (not even sure WTF that is). Water from jet exhaust condenses in the stratosphere and leaves ice crystals behind the jet. You will see them everywhere this time of year.
So many clowns SO FEW CIRCUSES

LASERRAY
01-03-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Yes he is CERTIFIABLE...those are CONtrails not CHEMtrails (not even sure WTF that is). Water from jet exhaust condenses in the stratosphere and leaves ice crystals behind the jet. You will see them everywhere this time of year.
So many clowns SO FEW CIRCUSES Well then how do you explain the CHEMtrails around the Moon?:D :D :D

Mandelon
01-03-2004, 09:54 PM
More weird info......
more (http://www.rense.com/general4/fre.htm)
"Drought is becoming widespread throughout the United States and in other parts of the world. Adverse events of all types are increasing. Evidence leads us to the conclusion that all is not coincidence. It appears that corporations and certain factions of the government are playing a large role in the creation and coverup of many of these adverse events. "
"The aluminum found in chemtrails over Ontario matches the 10 micron aluminum oxide called for in a 1994 patent issued to Hughes Aircraft Company. 'Welsbach Seeding for Reduction of Global Warming' refers to spreading highly reflective materials in the atmosphere to reflect enough incoming sunlight (1 to 2%) to slow rapidly-accelerating global warming.
Edward Teller, father of the H-bomb, called for this billion dollar a year 'sky shield' program after computer simulations at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory showed it would prevent warming over 85% of the planet's surface despite a predicted doubling of heat-trapping C02 in the atmosphere over the next 40 years."

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Well then how do you explain the CHEMtrails around the Moon?:D :D :D
Crap caught by one of those ever vigilant X-Files watchers...

JustMVG
01-03-2004, 09:55 PM
There are a few people that believe that the Govt. or ? are using chemicals released high in the atmosphere to do whatever it is the Govt. wants to do, apparently "ChemTrails" linger longer where they are dispersed. Art Bell had a show called "Coast to Coast AM" which still runs on KFI at night and the conspiracy theorists claimed on that show that they had information regarding these Chemtrails, well you get the idea.......
Mike VG

JetBoatRich
01-03-2004, 09:56 PM
Might have something to do with the rings around the moon to:eek:

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 09:57 PM
There is a straight jacket with that dudes name on it...:rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 09:59 PM
Now the gov't has done testing and research using Silver Iodide Crystals released from flares in the 10 to 15 thousand foot level, with little or no results. Chemtrails, Friend or Foe...Morons..

LASERRAY
01-03-2004, 10:02 PM
We're All Doomed!:eek: :eek: :eek:

JustMVG
01-03-2004, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the uplifting thought of the day Ray!!!:D :D

LASERRAY
01-03-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by MandMVG
Thanks for the uplifting thought of the day Ray!!!:D :D Just trying to lighten-up another depressing fact about something that we have no control over:cool:

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2004, 10:12 PM
Just trying to lighten-up another depressing fact about something that we have no control over:cool:
AKA Reality Check...
Jawol!

Mandelon
01-03-2004, 10:21 PM
http://www.rense.com/prints2/N_LG.jpg

LASERRAY
01-03-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
AKA Reality Check...
Jawol! FO' Shizzle!:cool:

Jordy
01-04-2004, 12:06 AM
We're All Doomed!:eek: :eek: :eek:
I'll bet nobody gets off this crazy ride alive either... we're all gonna die!!!! :rolleyes:

jbtrailerjim
01-04-2004, 12:10 AM
Is the end near.:eek:

MagicMtnDan
01-04-2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
Is the end near.:eek:
It's closer than you think if you're listening to Art Bell on the radio :D

Mandelon
01-04-2004, 08:19 AM
I read some more on that guys website and there is a lot of people convinced of this. The site owner is some radio guy like Art Bell, and is just feeding it to them...........

Dr. Eagle
01-04-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Mandelon
I read some more on that guys website and there is a lot of people convinced of this. The site owner is some radio guy like Art Bell, and is just feeding it to them...........
Uggghhhhh! Whackos..........!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LUVNLIFE
01-04-2004, 09:13 AM
Maybe CHEMtrails are what you see after you put to many chemicals in your body.:D

HCS
01-04-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
Maybe CHEMtrails are what you see after you put to many chemicals in your body.:D That's it! someone's on to
many chemicals. Iv'e herd that crap before. Someone else was
claiming contrails ruin the atmosphere. I think it was Rush Limbaugh that covered the story.

HOSS
01-04-2004, 09:42 AM
Chemtrails? Looks like contrails to me. That dude is on the pipe.

Infomaniac
01-04-2004, 10:47 AM
Well you know the transformation of chemical energy to heat energy in the turbine fuel is the cause.
:D :D :D

Keithb87
01-04-2004, 10:50 AM
I think he is eagerly awaiting the Mother Ship to arrive :eek: :eek: :eek: