PDA

View Full Version : East Coast???

mickeyfinn
01-04-2004, 07:54 AM
I've been reading the hot spots east and it seems to be totally dead. Does anyone know of any big parties for the V-drivers in the south east? Somewhere below the Mason Dixon line? I am finally getting close to getting my rig back into the water and am looking to find some folks to hook up with. Maybe in Tenn. or the Carolinas. Georgia has some nice water but the lakes either seem to be Too crowded, Too small or Too patrolled. Usually run on Lake Lanier north of Atlanta but get too busy on the weekends. Always wanted to try some of the rivers/lakes in Tenn anyway. I hear there are a lot of nice places but don't see much about people putting anything together.

DansBlown73Nordic
01-04-2004, 11:17 AM
Lake Anna Virginia will be a fairly large get-to-gether June 12th thru 15th. This will be Jets,V-Drive and a few Egg Beaters...:p

mickeyfinn
01-04-2004, 06:36 PM
I've seen the posts talking about anna...It is a little far for me to go to the first get together. Just wondering if there was something more in the southeast. Maybe the Tennessee or Kentucky areas.

promod
01-06-2004, 09:34 AM
mickey the anna event well be worth it to take a long weekend trip if your up on it will be plenty of boats of differnet kinds and a great group of people.????????????
later promod
:p