PDA

View Full Version : I am not a big football fan but.....

78Eliminator
01-04-2004, 10:53 PM
That Green Bay game was awesome!!!!!!!!!!

LASERRAY
01-04-2004, 10:59 PM
That was a good game. Next week should be good too. I love the playoffs! The Superbowl sucks IMO. Too Commercial and NEVER a good game. Except for the Rams & Titans a few years ago.:cool:

78Eliminator
01-04-2004, 11:23 PM
Yeah, it's funny. I was a big football fan when I was a kid. My dad had season tickets for SD chargers and LA Raiders when I was a kid and I went to all of the games. Anyway, I got burnt out. Today, I was getting ready to do some time in my kitchen remodel when I was flipping through the channels having a coffee and saw that game in progress. I know a decent game when I see one, being a pretty good judge. Anyway, I think Green Bay is my new "Cinderella Story" team. If they win two more games, they are "my" team.....
Justin

Blown 472
01-05-2004, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
Yeah, it's funny. I was a big football fan when I was a kid. My dad had season tickets for SD chargers and LA Raiders when I was a kid and I went to all of the games. Anyway, I got burnt out. Today, I was getting ready to do some time in my kitchen remodel when I was flipping through the channels having a coffee and saw that game in progress. I know a decent game when I see one, being a pretty good judge. Anyway, I think Green Bay is my new "Cinderella Story" team. If they win two more games, they are "my" team.....
Justin
Then you will get along just fine back here.

JetBoatRich
01-05-2004, 06:57 AM
It was a great game, like when they come down to the end to win;)

MobyMan
01-05-2004, 07:50 AM
Watch for the Hawks next year boys.
If our F#####g receivers could hold onto a ball, we would have one!:mad:

MagicMtnDan
01-05-2004, 07:58 AM
He's probably catching hell in the papers for it but I enjoyed the OT coin toss hearing Seattle QB Matt Hasselbeck tell the official, “We want the ball, and we’re going to score.”

JetBoatRich
01-05-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by MobyMan
Watch for the Hawks next year boys.
If our F#####g receivers could hold onto a ball, we would have one!:mad:
The way they lost really hurt, interception ran back 50 yards in OT
OUCH:(
Have to give it to them for scoring that final drive of the 4th quarter.:D