PDA

View Full Version : The only team better than USC this year...

BUSTI
01-05-2004, 10:11 AM
The only team better than USC this year ...is USC next year! If the bastard illogical BCS had never been invented USc would be every bodies number one and LSU would just be a 2nd ranked team.

mikev
01-05-2004, 11:36 AM
LSU = looser state university

bronco88
01-05-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by BUSTI
The only team better than USC this year ...is
LSU
BTW, what does that make Califonia that USC barely beat in 3 OTs.

SCUBA STEVE
01-05-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by bronco88
LSU
BTW, what does that make Califonia that USC barely beat in 3 OTs.
:confused: :rolleyes:
If USC barely beat Cal, there wouldnt have been any issues.
If I recall LSU didnt go in with a perfect record either. :yuk: :D

MagicMtnDan
01-05-2004, 01:42 PM
They showed the cheerleaders for both teams last night and after one pan of the camera on LSU's cheerleaders I don't think they showed them again. Bow Wow! Woof Woof! They were so ugly they made Oklahoma's cheerleaders look like beauty pageant winners.

SCUBA STEVE
01-05-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
They showed the cheerleaders for both teams last night and after one pan of the camera on LSU's cheerleaders I don't think they showed them again. Bow Wow! Woof Woof! They were so ugly they made Oklahoma's cheerleaders look like beauty pageant winners.
Thanks for reminding me. :yuk: I would hate to go to that school if the girls looked like that. I always thought cheerleaders were supposed to be hot! Or at least semi hot. :cool:

mikev
01-05-2004, 03:24 PM
they are hot for Louisiana have you ever been there? scary place all the hotties at Mardi Gras are form somewere else. :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
01-05-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by mikev
they are hot for Louisiana have you ever been there? scary place all the hotties at Mardi Gras are form somewere else. :D :D
I heard, I should have still been there catching my plane back home. :D