PDA

View Full Version : Biesemeyer V-drive Blown Drag Boat

SANGER-RICH
01-05-2004, 06:01 PM
Ebay, With one of the X-Men on board (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31270&item=2451761441#ebayphotohosting)

DaveA
01-05-2004, 06:43 PM
Let the comic proofreader's analysis of this recent Ebay offering begin:
BREADED FUEL AND WATER LINES
Sounds yummy. :D
IT WAS STORED FOR 12 YEARS BY THE PERVIOUS OWNER.
And just what kind of 'perversions' did the 'pervious' owner have? :D
THIS BOAT IS AN " ASS KICKER" AND A HUGE ATTITION GETTER.
What kinda 'attitions' do you want to get...hmmm :D
I HAVE MORE IN THE MOTOR ALONE THAN WHAT MY STARING PRICE FOR THIS BOAT IS.
What's a peek gonna cost me, then?:D
J/K y'all.

BigBoyToys
01-05-2004, 06:45 PM
Don't think I've ever seen a Biesemeyer Drag Boat.:rolleyes:

ACCEPTENCE
01-05-2004, 07:22 PM
At 125 mph and no juice, I gotta get me one of those...I think I'll be the second bidder:eek!:
You gotta be shittin me!!!

Infomaniac
01-05-2004, 07:35 PM
I wonder if he can leave with no pedal and "catch" the boat with that "T" handle?

Rexone
01-05-2004, 07:39 PM
1974 BIESEMEYER 18' 6", V-DRIVE FLAT BOTTOM DRAG BOAT. THIS BOAT IS INCREDABLE. HAS A 468 BLOWN CHEVY MOTOR. THIS MOTOR WAS JUST COMPLEATLY REBUILT TO ACCOMMODATE A WEIAND 671 BLOWER. IT HAS 2 NEW FULLY POLISHED EDELBROKE 600 CARBS, A NEW MALLORY AND MSD IGNITION. SPECTRE BREADED FUEL AND WATER HOSES( THE BEST YOU CAN BUY) yeah right. CASALE 22 TEETH 12 DEGREE V-DRIVE WITH A 11X15 1/2 2 BLADE PROP. REWARDER FULLY POWER COATED WET RACING HEADERS. NEW GAUGES AND SPEEDO. HULL JUST COMPLEATLY REDONE. ALL YELLOW WITH BLACK CHERRY TO BURGANDY FADE IN STRIPE. CUSTOM GRAPHICS ADDED. ALL NEW CUSTOM INTERIOR AND CARPET TO MATCH THE BOAT. 300 HP NOS JUST INSTALLED (QUICK SHOT). A SPECIAL CONSTRUCTION 2900 LB TANTUM TRAILER INCLUDED,(THE BUNKS AND FENDERS HAVE JUST BEEN RECARPETED AND REPAINTED TO MATCH. 2 COVERS COME WITH THIS BOAT, 1 FULL HULL COVER, AND 1 ENGINE COVER. SINCE I HAVE OWNED THIS BOAT I HAVE ONLY USED IT A TOTAL OF 11 HOURS. THERE IS A TOTAL OF 38 HOURS ON THIS BOAT, THERE WERE 27 HOURS ON IT WHEN I BOUGHT IT 5 YEARS AGO. IT WAS STORED FOR 12 YEARS BY THE PERVIOUS OWNER. THERE IS LESS THAN 1 FULL HOUR RUN TIME ON THIS BOAT SINCE ENGINE BEING REDONE. THIS BOAT HAS BEEN CLOCKED ON GUN AT OVER 125 MPH WITHOUT NOS SYSTEM. YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BOAT LIKE THIS AGAIN I hope not. I HAVE MORE IN THE MOTOR ALONE THAN WHAT MY STARING PRICE FOR THIS BOAT IS. PICTURES DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO HOW AWESOME THIS BOAT REALLY IS. NEEDS NOTHING. THIS BOAT IS AN " ASS KICKER" AND A HUGE ATTITION GETTER. HANG ON!!!! PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, MORE PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE.
What a moron... between exaggerated claims and mis-spellings.... oh nevermind :D I can't believe he actually got a bid (probably a shill bid by himself to get the bidding frenzy started). Must be at least 2 morons in the world.

Jordy
01-05-2004, 07:41 PM
I don't know if I want an Edelbroke carb on my boat... :D

Fiat48
01-05-2004, 07:41 PM
Where are the 125 mph time slips? Wonder why boats that run proclaimed speeds never show the time slips? An oversight I am sure. Wasn't this for sale starting at about 25K or so a while ago? And no bidders?

Jordy
01-05-2004, 07:44 PM
I was fond of the do-it-yourself fender kit... :D

coolchange
01-05-2004, 07:57 PM
Must be a really tight blower to handle 2 600's :rolleyes:

wsuwrhr
01-05-2004, 08:10 PM
Plumbing needs to be cleaned up. Someone should tell him his nitrous bracket sucks.
Brian

Rexone
01-05-2004, 08:38 PM
Plumbing looks like the crockadile hunter took a hand full a snakes and just threw em at the motor.

Sangster
01-05-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by wsuwrhr
Plumbing needs to be cleaned up. Someone should tell him his nitrous bracket sucks.
Brian
Not to mention that his NoS bottle is in backwards......

superdave013
01-05-2004, 09:01 PM
it has some rug on the floor. Gee, wounder what that's hiding??

superdave013
01-05-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
Plumbing looks like the crockadile hunter took a hand full a snakes and just threw em at the motor.
lol, if you look close you might just find the crock hunter's kid in there too. :D

AzDon
01-05-2004, 09:45 PM
That ad looks like it was written by BL of CVDCOA!!

dossangers
01-05-2004, 10:02 PM
Dang Nabit that dern guy stole all my IDEA'S i guess im gonna have to change the color of my CARPET and my name How about this one "ASS HANDER" OR THIS ONE "GONNA HAND YOU A ASS WHOOPINS" Rex i hope you carry that spectro steel line i want bestest hoses yous gots!!

396_Z
01-05-2004, 10:32 PM
I'm still working on the statement that Spectre breaded hose is the best you can get.....

Rexone
01-05-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by 396_Z
I'm still working on the statement that Spectre breaded hose is the best you can get.....
better when not toasted

396_Z
01-05-2004, 11:44 PM
better when not toasted
Not even lightly?

SANGER-RICH
01-06-2004, 06:02 AM
I especially liked the wolverine on the deck:D :D :D

cal***boat
01-06-2004, 06:04 AM
1974 BIESEMEYER 18' 6", V-DRIVE FLAT BOTTOM DRAG BOAT. THIS BOAT IS INCREDABLE. HAS A 468 BLOWN CHEVY MOTOR. THIS MOTOR WAS JUST COMPLEATLY REBUILT TO ACCOMMODATE A WEIAND 671 BLOWER. IT HAS 2 NEW FULLY POLISHED EDELBROKE 600 CARBS, A NEW MALLORY AND MSD IGNITION. SPECTRE BREADED FUEL AND WATER HOSES( THE BEST YOU CAN BUY) yeah right. CASALE 22 TEETH 12 DEGREE V-DRIVE WITH A 11X15 1/2 2 BLADE PROP. REWARDER FULLY POWER COATED WET RACING HEADERS. NEW GAUGES AND SPEEDO. HULL JUST COMPLEATLY REDONE. ALL YELLOW WITH BLACK CHERRY TO BURGANDY FADE IN STRIPE. CUSTOM GRAPHICS ADDED. ALL NEW CUSTOM INTERIOR AND CARPET TO MATCH THE BOAT. 300 HP NOS JUST INSTALLED (QUICK SHOT). A SPECIAL CONSTRUCTION 2900 LB TANTUM TRAILER INCLUDED,(THE BUNKS AND FENDERS HAVE JUST BEEN RECARPETED AND REPAINTED TO MATCH. 2 COVERS COME WITH THIS BOAT, 1 FULL HULL COVER, AND 1 ENGINE COVER. SINCE I HAVE OWNED THIS BOAT I HAVE ONLY USED IT A TOTAL OF 11 HOURS. THERE IS A TOTAL OF 38 HOURS ON THIS BOAT, THERE WERE 27 HOURS ON IT WHEN I BOUGHT IT 5 YEARS AGO. IT WAS STORED FOR 12 YEARS BY THE PERVIOUS OWNER. THERE IS LESS THAN 1 FULL HOUR RUN TIME ON THIS BOAT SINCE ENGINE BEING REDONE. THIS BOAT HAS BEEN CLOCKED ON GUN AT OVER 125 MPH WITHOUT NOS SYSTEM. YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BOAT LIKE THIS AGAIN I hope not. I HAVE MORE IN THE MOTOR ALONE THAN WHAT MY STARING PRICE FOR THIS BOAT IS. PICTURES DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO HOW AWESOME THIS BOAT REALLY IS. NEEDS NOTHING. THIS BOAT IS AN " ASS KICKER" AND A HUGE ATTITION GETTER. HANG ON!!!! PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, MORE PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE.
What a moron... between exaggerated claims and mis-spellings.... oh nevermind :D I can't believe he actually got a bid (probably a shill bid by himself to get the bidding frenzy started). Must be at least 2 morons in the world.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: WTF Mike this moron can't help it because he has a 99 o/o chance of being inbreed and had home schooling from his brother Cleatus up there in Mt. Pleasant.
Them backwoods boys are not the sharpest tools in the shed ya know.
Biesemeyer Drag boats are very rare and everyone of them in stock form ran 115 mph off the trailer. LOL
:rolleyes: :p :p

BigBoyToys
01-06-2004, 06:32 AM
Looks like the engine is in Backwards too:rolleyes: :eek: :D

superdave013
01-06-2004, 06:41 AM
It's the hose ends with that nice lil hidden hose clamp. You can use a screwdriver or a nut driver to tighten them!
And hey, theirs are much better then the econo dress up ends I have. Mine are polished nickel, red or blue. Spectre makes theirs red/blue to look more like a real hose end.

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by cal***boat
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: WTF Mike this moron can't help it because he has a 99 o/o chance of being inbreed and had home schooling from his brother Cleatus up there in Mt. Pleasant.
Biesemeyer Drag boats are very rare and everyone of them in stock form ran 115 mph off the trailer. LOL
SOUND AS IF YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SINCE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN OR RIDEN IN THE BOAT.I ALSO GUESS YOU CANT READ EITHER, THE BOAT ISNT STOCK. WHAT A JOKE, WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION. ASK YOUR MOTHER IF IM INBREAD.

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 07:13 AM
DONT BE JEALOUS ASSHOLE!! EVERYBODY ALWAYS HAS TO TRY TO DISCREDIT SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING, IM SURE YOU DONT EVEN OWN A V-DRIVE ANYWAY, PLUS WHO CARES WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS. KEEP WAISTING ALL YOUR TIME WRITING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES BOATS, AND MABEY SOMEDAY YOU WILL GET ONE OF YOUR OWN!!

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 07:21 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SANGER-RICH
Ebay, With one of the X-Men on board (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31270&item=2451761441#ebayphotohosting)
PRETTY COOL HUH!!

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by BigBoyToys
Don't think I've ever seen a Biesemeyer Drag Boat.:rolleyes:
AWESOME BOAT!! GREAT LINES

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 07:30 AM
1974 BIESEMEYER 18' 6", V-DRIVE FLAT BOTTOM DRAG BOAT. THIS BOAT IS INCREDABLE. HAS A 468 BLOWN CHEVY MOTOR. THIS MOTOR WAS JUST COMPLEATLY REBUILT TO ACCOMMODATE A WEIAND 671 BLOWER. IT HAS 2 NEW FULLY POLISHED EDELBROKE 600 CARBS, A NEW MALLORY AND MSD IGNITION. SPECTRE BREADED FUEL AND WATER HOSES( THE BEST YOU CAN BUY) yeah right. CASALE 22 TEETH 12 DEGREE V-DRIVE WITH A 11X15 1/2 2 BLADE PROP. REWARDER FULLY POWER COATED WET RACING HEADERS. NEW GAUGES AND SPEEDO. HULL JUST COMPLEATLY REDONE. ALL YELLOW WITH BLACK CHERRY TO BURGANDY FADE IN STRIPE. CUSTOM GRAPHICS ADDED. ALL NEW CUSTOM INTERIOR AND CARPET TO MATCH THE BOAT. 300 HP NOS JUST INSTALLED (QUICK SHOT). A SPECIAL CONSTRUCTION 2900 LB TANTUM TRAILER INCLUDED,(THE BUNKS AND FENDERS HAVE JUST BEEN RECARPETED AND REPAINTED TO MATCH. 2 COVERS COME WITH THIS BOAT, 1 FULL HULL COVER, AND 1 ENGINE COVER. SINCE I HAVE OWNED THIS BOAT I HAVE ONLY USED IT A TOTAL OF 11 HOURS. THERE IS A TOTAL OF 38 HOURS ON THIS BOAT, THERE WERE 27 HOURS ON IT WHEN I BOUGHT IT 5 YEARS AGO. IT WAS STORED FOR 12 YEARS BY THE PERVIOUS OWNER. THERE IS LESS THAN 1 FULL HOUR RUN TIME ON THIS BOAT SINCE ENGINE BEING REDONE. THIS BOAT HAS BEEN CLOCKED ON GUN AT OVER 125 MPH WITHOUT NOS SYSTEM. YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BOAT LIKE THIS AGAIN I hope not. I HAVE MORE IN THE MOTOR ALONE THAN WHAT MY STARING PRICE FOR THIS BOAT IS. PICTURES DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO HOW AWESOME THIS BOAT REALLY IS. NEEDS NOTHING. THIS BOAT IS AN " ASS KICKER" AND A HUGE ATTITION GETTER. HANG ON!!!! PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, MORE PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE.What a moron... between exaggerated claims and mis-spellings.... oh nevermind :D I can't believe he actually got a bid (probably a shill bid by himself to get the bidding frenzy started). Must be at least 2 morons in the world. BLOW ME ASSHOLE! KEEP TALKIN

Blown 472
01-06-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by PITTBULL
DONT BE JEALOUS ASSHOLE!! EVERYBODY ALWAYS HAS TO TRY TO DISCREDIT SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING, IM SURE YOU DONT EVEN OWN A V-DRIVE ANYWAY, PLUS WHO CARES WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS. KEEP WAISTING ALL YOUR TIME WRITING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES BOATS, AND MABEY SOMEDAY YOU WILL GET ONE OF YOUR OWN!!
MABEY??? WTF??

396_Z
01-06-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by SANGER-RICH
PRETTY COOL HUH!!
Self portrait?
I figure his daddy screwed the pooch at some point.

Snowboat
01-06-2004, 10:03 AM
I'd thought I'd spoof him a bit. I sent him an email at 8:00 PM and he sent this back at 9:28 PM. I'd say he's bidding on himself.
SORRY BUT SOMEONE HAS ALREADY BID 14,500.00
----- Original Message -----
To: <cgnibus@zoominternet.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 8:00 PM
Subject: Question for seller -- Item #2451761441
> What's your bottom dollar? Those of us in the v drive community know the
value.
> --------------------
>
>
> Question from: 1981biesemeyer
> Title of item: BIESEMEYER V-DRIVE BLOWN DRAG BOAT
> Seller: gnibus1
> Starts: Dec-30-03 21:24:49 PST
> Ends: Jan-09-04 21:24:49 PST
> Price: Starts at $14,500.00
> To view the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2451761441
>
>
>
> Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com
>
>

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Fiat48
Where are the 125 mph time slips? Wonder why boats that run proclaimed speeds never show the time slips? An oversight I am sure. Wasn't this for sale starting at about 25K or so a while ago? And no bidders?
NO YOUR EYESIGHT MUST BE GOING, THIS THE FIRST TIME THE BOAT HAS BEEN LISTED. NO OVERSIGHT, JUST THE TRUTH ,UNLESS THE ELECTRONICS LIE!!

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Snowboat
I'd thought I'd spoof him a bit. I sent him an email at 8:00 PM and he sent this back at 9:28 PM. I'd say he's bidding on himself.
value.
> --------------------
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
****BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT!! I COULD CARE LESS!!***

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by dossangers
Dang Nabit that dern guy stole all my IDEA'S i guess im gonna have to change the color of my CARPET and my name How about this one "ASS HANDER" OR THIS ONE "GONNA HAND YOU A ASS WHOOPINS" Rex i hope you carry that spectro steel line i want bestest hoses yous gots!!
HA HA SO FUNNY TO BAD YOU CANT FIND YOUR OWN NAME FOR A BOAT. KEEP TALKIN.

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 10:20 AM
PRETTY COOL HUH!!
Self portrait?
I figure his daddy screwed the pooch at some point. [/B][/QUOTE]
MABEY YOU FAG.

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by BigBoyToys
Looks like the engine is in Backwards too:rolleyes: :eek: :D
YEA MOTOR IS BACKWARDS, REAL SMART!!

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 10:26 AM
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE MT PLEASANT IS LOCATED ?? PLUS WHO REALLY GIVES A SHIT OF YOUR OPINION?? FUNNY THAT EVERYONE SEEMS TO CRACK JOKES ? I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU THINK OR WHAT YOU DONT . KEEP WAISTING ALL YOUR TIME FINDING FLAWS IN PEOPLES ADS. REALLY SEEMS YOU HAVE A PRODUCTIVE LIFE!!!

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 10:29 AM
KEEP WONDERING, WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK OR BELIEVE.
value.
> --------------------
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by DaveA
What's a peek gonna cost me, then?:D
J/K y'all. SO SO FUNNY !! SORRY FOR ALL YOUR TIME WASTED ON TRYING TO CORRECT MY AD. DIDNT KNOW I WAS IN SCHOOL . SORRY TEACHER.

Snowboat
01-06-2004, 10:38 AM
Pittbull. The inbreeding is all in fun. However, the way the boat is portrayed and bidding against yourself, to jack up interest is not honest. I'm betting he's a car dealer that took it in on trade and isn't familiar with what he has.
I was a little slow on the post. So how did you get the boat? P.S No offense Dossanger.

396_Z
01-06-2004, 11:07 AM
Woohoo, I made the fag list!
Haven't been called that since grade skool...

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by DaveA
What's a peek gonna cost me, then?:D IF YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IS MISPELLED WORDS, WHAT POINT ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE?
J/K y'all.

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 11:10 AM
Woohoo, I made the fag list!
Haven't been called that since grade skool...
YOU MUST STILL BE THERE WITH ALL OF YOUR STUPID COMMENTS!

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by ACCEPTENCE
At 125 mph and no juice, I gotta get me one of those...I think I'll be the second bidder:eek!:
You gotta be shittin me!!!
I'M SURE THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF FASTER BOATS OUT THERE BUT I AM ONLY GOING BY THE RADAR GUN IT WAS CLOCKED OFF OF.

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I don't know if I want an Edelbroke carb on my boat... :D
OK I GOT THE POINT. HA HA

396_Z
01-06-2004, 11:18 AM
I'M SURE THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF FASTER BOATS OUT THERE BUT I AM ONLY GOING BY THE RADAR GUN IT WAS CLOCKED OFF OF.
Was that radar gun coming at you in one of those faster boats at the same time?

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 11:20 AM
I was fond of the do-it-yourself fender kit... :D
THE FENDERS WERE JUST PAINTED !! AND HAD NOT BEEN PUT BACK ON YET!! IF YOU WOULD PAY ATTENTION YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT.

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 11:21 AM
Was that radar gun coming at you in one of those faster boats at the same time?
SURE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN YOURS. IF IT WAS.:D

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by coolchange
Must be a really tight blower to handle 2 600's :rolleyes:
MUST BE!! IT RUNS PERFECT!!

FILTHYSLICK
01-06-2004, 11:24 AM
Tow that bitch back to COMPTON. Thats where it belongs.

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 11:24 AM
PROOF READ MY BALLS ASSHOLE!!:mad:

Snowboat
01-06-2004, 11:25 AM
Give it whirl Pittbull. Try to sell one of these guys the boat. They are the crowd that buys 'em. What's the history of the boat? There, a slam free post.

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by FILTHYSLICK
Tow that bitch back to COMPTON. Thats where it belongs.
please all you are is talk!! don't waste my time.

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 11:30 AM
Give it whirl Pittbull. Try to sell one of these guys the boat. They are the crowd that buys 'em. What's the history of the boat? There, a slam free post.
THANX, IT IS MY FATHERS BOAT! HE HAS DONE ALOT SINCE HE HAS OWNED IT. I BELIEVE THAT MY FATHER IS THE SECOND OWNER OF THE BOAT. IT HAD A TUNNEL WHEN HE BOUGHT IT. THANX FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE!!::wink:

396_Z
01-06-2004, 11:31 AM
I commend you for that post Snowboat.
Personally I'm waiting paitiently with a bag of popcorn and a bottle of suds for the Knutt family to get in on this one.

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
MABEY??? WTF??
THAT RESPONSE WAS NOT FOR YOU!! SORRY:p

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 11:33 AM
I commend you for that post Snowboat.
Personally I'm waiting paitiently with a bag of popcorn and a bottle of suds for the Knutt family to get in on this one.
WHY?

superdave013
01-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Looks like a HOOK UP.
Pit, it's the off season for us. And yes, we do have fun with e bay ads from time to time here. Most of the guys that question the speed have spent years and years racing v drives and know what it takes to make one run 125. A few of them even have boats like yours.
It took my hondo runnerbottom more then what ya got in that to do that #. But hey, your boat might be the excpetion.
BTW, that's a circle race hull with the engine put in ski boat style. Don't get me wrong, cool boat and good luck on that top dig you're looking to get.
Hey, here's my e bay stuff is ya want to pick them apart. It's all good and all in fun. My e bay shit right here (http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=superdave013&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50)

Snowboat
01-06-2004, 11:39 AM
Dave. Where're the hose clamps.

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
Looks like a HOOK UP.
Pit, it's the off season for us. And yes, we do have fun with e bay ads from time to time here. Most of the guys that question the speed have spent years and years racing v drives and know what it takes to make one run 125. A few of them even have boats like yours.
It took my hondo runnerbottom more then what ya got in that to do that #. But hey, your boat might be the excpetion.
BTY, that's a circle race hull with the engine put in ski boat style. Don't get me wrong, cool boat and good luck on that top dig you're looking to get.
Hey, here's my e bay stuff is ya want to pick them apart. It's all good and all in fun. My e bay shit right here (http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=superdave013&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50)
NO NEED TO SLAM ANYONE, THIS IS MY FATHERS BOAT. HE IS 57 YEARS OLD AND HAS GROWN UP WITH THESE BOATS. HE HAS PUT HUNDEREDS OF HOURS AND THOUSANDS INTO TO IT. WE LIVE IN PA, IT A RARE BOAT FOR MY AREA, MABEY NOT FOR YOURS. I KNOW THAT THERE ARE ALOT FASTER BOATS OUT THERE, ALL WE ARE TRYING TO DO IS DESCRIBE THE BOAT AS BEST AND AS TRUE AS WE CAN. THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE.:D

superdave013
01-06-2004, 11:44 AM
Dave. Where're the hose clamps.
I've never post a pic of that style of econo hose end that I sell at the swapmeet. The clamp is hidden inside the cover with just the nut sticking out. Not bad for guys on a budget. I'll snap some pics and put them up.

Snowboat
01-06-2004, 11:49 AM
My first v drive (still have her) is a '66 Mandella with stunning yellow hose plumbing motif. Maybe the econo stuff is the way to go. Its a fixed plate, heavy, mild 454, 60-65 tub. Kicks the ole ladies 1100 lake lice. Send a price list if you get time. Thanks.

cal***boat
01-06-2004, 12:10 PM
PittBull First off my coments were a joke replying to Mike's post about you and your boat which was all in fun.
Everyone bashs each other in here and most people just go with it and laugh.
Your PM to me is just crap as far as I'am concerned and I know that you don't have a clue as for who I am and what kind of boats that I have or don't have.
You should back off some and make friends in here instead of pissing them off over some bashing that started out in fun.
As for you saying I don't know anything about v-drives your way off base there, But you can think what you want.
BIESEMEYER never made a true drag boat for drag racing only, They were built as circle race boats.
Your claim to 125 mph may be true but I would have that radar gun checked for calibration and then retest to see just how fast the boat really is.

SERIOUS ISSUES
01-06-2004, 12:53 PM
:D :D :D :D
kep it coming. funny shiznit.
make you wonder how long he has been a lurker before today.:eek:

cal***boat
01-06-2004, 01:44 PM
:eek: :p LURKERS :p :eek: You gotta love um.

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 03:52 PM
PittBull First off my coments were a joke replying to Mike's post about you and your boat which was all in fun.
Everyone bashs each other in here and most people just go with it and laugh.
Your PM to me is just crap as far as I'am concerned and I know that you don't have a clue as for who I am and what kind of boats that I have or don't have.
You should back off some and make friends in here instead of pissing them off over some bashing that started out in fun.
As for you saying I don't know anything about v-drives your way off base there, But you can think what you want.
BIESEMEYER never made a true drag boat for drag racing only, They were built as circle race boats.
Your claim to 125 mph may be true but I would have that radar gun checked for calibration and then retest to see just how fast the boat really is.
No harm done! I recieved an e-mail that everyone was talking about my fathers boat. I don't intend to piss anyone off. could not understand why everyone was talking smack. so I decieded to send some of my own. Believe me this was my first real experience with a V-DRIVE. My father has been toying with them for years. I would rather hear some constructive comments, not all slamming the boat.

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by SERIOUS ISSUES
:D :D :D :D
kep it coming. funny shiznit.
make you wonder how long he has been a lurker before today.:eek:
YEA, LURKER RIGHT!!

uclahater
01-06-2004, 04:22 PM
YEA, LURKER RIGHT!!
Pit Bull are you related to Jim Anderson:confused:

superdave013
01-06-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
Only if he's a real good painter and hangs around some dude named Larry. :cool:

Daddy Numb Knutts
01-06-2004, 05:28 PM
WHY?
dont start bleeding in the shark tank pitbull.

Rexone
01-06-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Rexone What a moron... between exaggerated claims and mis-spellings.... oh nevermind I can't believe he actually got a bid (probably a shill bid by himself to get the bidding frenzy started). Must be at least 2 morons in the world.
BLOW ME ASSHOLE! KEEP TALKIN
I'll pass on the first request thanks anyway but will take you up on the second one now that you asked.
First off I'll apologize for calling you a moron, probably a little strong. But after all I am an asshole. ;) However if you really want to sell the boat you should clean up your ebay listing (especially since the errors are numerous) and make the claims of the boats speed realistic without all the hype. Anyone who's serious wouldn't touch it as is. If it actually goes 125 which is a stretch, substantiate it with a photo of the time slip. Otherwise don't claim it. Makes the ad sound like bullshit without substantiation. And these guys are correct to my knowledge Biezemeyer never built any dragboats I'm aware of.
The boat might be the peach you claim but the ad needs work. If your 14500 bid is legit hey my hat's off to ya cause that's a pretty good deal for ya.
and welcome to ***boat. :)

Snowboat
01-06-2004, 06:34 PM
Whew!!! The testosterone has settled down. I still maintain that the first bid is bogus. Hit the PM function at the bottom of the post if you want to deal. I can make a naugahyde purse out of a sow's ear. This boat needs a home. If you want to yank the engine, and leave EVERTHING ELSE ALONE, that would mean motor plates standing tall, PM me.

GofastRacer
01-06-2004, 06:49 PM
Biesemeyers are circle boats, always was still is always will be, period!..:sleeping:

Fiat48
01-06-2004, 06:57 PM
NO YOUR EYESIGHT MUST BE GOING, THIS THE FIRST TIME THE BOAT HAS BEEN LISTED. NO OVERSIGHT, JUST THE TRUTH ,UNLESS THE ELECTRONICS LIE!!
I stand corrected and you are correct. This is the only time the boat has been listed. It's easy to get these Ebay ads confused as we see these kind of bullshit boat descriptions and unsubstantiated speed claims all the time. Thanks from all of us here for the entertaining ad as we wait for the next one during our off season. I suggest you end the auction early and take your high bidder. Then buy a lotto ticket cause it sounds like you're on a roll.
Special thanks to Rex for teaching me to spell substantiate.

cal***boat
01-06-2004, 07:08 PM
substantiate. :confused: Huh :confused:

Fiat48
01-06-2004, 07:58 PM
If you can't substantiate then http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/374tosser.gif

Brodie
01-06-2004, 08:11 PM
THANX, IT IS MY FATHERS BOAT! HE HAS DONE ALOT SINCE HE HAS OWNED IT. I BELIEVE THAT MY FATHER IS THE SECOND OWNER OF THE BOAT. IT HAD A TUNNEL WHEN HE BOUGHT IT. THANX FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE!!::wink:
Dang. that terd aint worth a quartir of that 14 large....
Hey Pitbull,
youre stoopid. Are you ugly too,,,

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Brodie
Dang. that terd aint worth a quartir of that 14 large....
Hey Pitbull,
youre stoopid. Are you ugly too,,,
WHATEVER , KEEP WRITING STUPID COMMENTS AND WORRYING ABOUT OTHER BOATS. BOY EASY TO SAY WHAT YOU THINK THE BOAT IS WORTH? ( FROM A PICTURE?) THAT SHOWS YOUR INTELLIGENCE!! I'M SURE THAT YOU HAVE A MUCH NICER BOAT. BUT I COULD CARE LESS, SO DO US ALL A FAVOR AND LEAVE MY BOAT ALONE!

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 08:36 PM
Pittbull. The inbreeding is all in fun. However, the way the boat is portrayed and bidding against yourself, to jack up interest is not honest. I'm betting he's a car dealer that took it in on trade and isn't familiar with what he has.
I was a little slow on the post. So how did you get the boat? P.S No offense Dossanger.
MY FATHER BOUGHT IT FROM SOMEONE ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO, IT HAD A TUNNEL SET UP ON IT AT THE TIME. SINCE THEN EVERYTHING IN MOTOR HAS BEEN CHANGED,BLOWER ADDED, MOTOR MOVED FORWARD. BELIEVE ME I AM NOT BIDDING AGAINST MYSELF, BUT IF THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE WANT TO BELIEVE , BE MY GUEST. I'M NOT LOSING SLEEP OVER IT.

PITTBULL
01-06-2004, 08:59 PM
I'll pass on the first request thanks anyway but will take you up on the second one now that you asked.
First off I'll apologize for calling you a moron, probably a little strong. But after all I am an asshole. ;) However if you really want to sell the boat you should clean up your ebay listing (especially since the errors are numerous) and make the claims of the boats speed realistic without all the hype. Anyone who's serious wouldn't touch it as is. If it actually goes 125 which is a stretch, substantiate it with a photo of the time slip. Otherwise don't claim it. Makes the ad sound like bullshit without substantiation. And these guys are correct to my knowledge Biezemeyer never built any dragboats I'm aware of.
The boat might be the peach you claim but the ad needs work. If your 14500 bid is legit hey my hat's off to ya cause that's a pretty good deal for ya.
and welcome to ***boat. :) NO EXCUSE BUT I WROTE THE AD FOR MY FATHER AT 2 AM, AND I SHOULD HAVE USED THE SPELL CHECK! BUT AFTER I REALIZED THE MISTAKES,SOMEONE HAD ALREADY BID,AND E-BAY WILL NOT LET YOU CHANGE ANY DESCRIPTION AFTER A BID IS PLACED. I HAVE ONLY WRITTEN WHAT I THOUGHT WAS TRUE, BUT MUST HAVE OFFENDED EVERYONE, NEVER TRIED TO BULLSHIT ANYONE. MY FATHER DECIDED TO SELL THE BOAT, WHICH I AM NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE GETS THERE KICKS FROM MAKING RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT OTHER BOATS. I HAVE NEVER OWNED A V-DRIVE MYSELF. I OWN A BAJA WITH A 502 IN IT. WHERE I COME FROM PEOPLE TALK SHIT.( THEY GET PUNCHED DEAD IN THE FACE) SORRY FOR THE COMMENTS.

Rexone
01-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Hope the ebay deal works out for you Pittbull as it sounds like a pretty good price based on what older used flatbottoms generally sell for. It's a tough market for this type of boat for some reason even with big bucks invested in em.

Jordy
01-06-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
Couldn't be. Jim Anderson's boat runs 160. This boat is way to slow for that. :D

Rexone
01-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Couldn't be. Jim Anderson's boat runs 160. This boat is way to slow for that. :D
150, don't exaggerate :D
I miss Jim, resturant must be busy these days and no time to post

DaveA
01-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Daddy Numb Knutts
dont start bleeding in the shark tank pitbull.
Dude, What He Said...(translation: don't keep hittin' Enter if you can't take it when We hit Enter.)
You done brought out da Knutts.
Now you went and got Brodie's attention.
Gawd.
Larry and Jim can't be far behind.
Especially when somebody's starting to encroach on Jim's terminal velocity number...he's gonna have to stand up on that one.
Next we'll have JimmyJimJamJim etc etc whatever show up.
At least P*tbullsh*t quoted me TWICE. NannyNannyBooBoo to the rest of youse guys that only got one love note back.
:D :D :D

396_Z
01-06-2004, 11:08 PM
Hey, I got quoted at least twice and I didn't get into picking apart the engine.

Jim Anderson
01-06-2004, 11:12 PM
I am not at all amused that you guys use my name in here with such disrespect and sarcasm.
The restaurant is flourishing. I have the hood fan all wired and I am cooking with gas. Larry Nebb came out and helped with some electrical stuff. (Thanks Larry). This guys Pittbull knows what's up. That boat is worth at least 14 large, especially if there is 10K in cash under the seat cushion. Give the guy a break. Come out to Tuscon and visit my restaurant and get some cold beer.
Jim

Jordy
01-07-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Jim Anderson
Come out to Tuscon and visit my restaurant and get some cold beer.
Jim
Glad to hear things are going good for you Jim. Looks like you moved the biz from Flagstaff to TUCSON huh? Not a whole lot of water down there for a test run. ;) :D

126driver
01-07-2004, 07:22 AM
Glad to hear things are going good for you Jim. Looks like you moved the biz from Flagstaff to TUCSON huh? Not a whole lot of water down there for a test run. ;) :D
LMFAO! Hey Billy er, Jim, since you're in here now, PM me. I have a new paint scheme idea for the deck of my yellow boat I want to talk to you about. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Daddy Numb Knutts
01-07-2004, 07:54 AM
I am not at all amused that you guys use my name in here with such disrespect and sarcasm.
The restaurant is flourishing. I have the hood fan all wired and I am cooking with gas. Larry Nebb came out and helped with some electrical stuff. (Thanks Larry). This guys Pittbull knows what's up. That boat is worth at least 14 large, especially if there is 10K in cash under the seat cushion. Give the guy a break. Come out to Tuscon and visit my restaurant and get some cold beer.
Jim
Jim, are you knutts? must have one of them towable taco stands. you tow the boat in front or behind the 'resturaunt'?

Rexone
01-07-2004, 02:01 PM
126 talkin to his ownself again... :D

126driver
01-08-2004, 07:15 AM
126 talkin to his ownself again... :D
Nice try rexone. I know the difference between Flagstaff and Tucson. AND I know how to wire an exhaust hood. :wink: ;)

HavasuDreamin'
01-08-2004, 08:42 AM
Taco stand. Now that is some funny shiznit. LMAO. http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/rotflmao.gif

Jim Anderson
01-08-2004, 10:07 AM
Billy you should know that it is not a taco stand, it is a taco wagon. It is mobile and fully self contained. After the restaurant fire I decided to go mobile and bring the food to the people. This way they could see the boat while they eat. I have a cool setup where I tow the boat behind the taco wagon. When biz is slow I can work on the the blowed up engine from the World finals race. I still want to keep the yellow on my boat and i am changing the number to 127. I will be in Carefree Az this weekend at the opening of an antique boutique.

Daddy Numb Knutts
01-08-2004, 11:27 AM
Billy you should know that it is not a taco stand, it is a taco wagon. It is mobile and fully self contained. After the restaurant fire I decided to go mobile and bring the food to the people. This way they could see the boat while they eat. I have a cool setup where I tow the boat behind the taco wagon. When biz is slow I can work on the the blowed up engine from the World finals race. I still want to keep the yellow on my boat and i am changing the number to 127. I will be in Carefree Az this weekend at the opening of an antique boutique.
You need to tow that pile down to Maryvale where it belongs.

dossangers
01-08-2004, 11:46 AM
Jim quit eat'in all the FRIJOLIES your stink'in up the place!! thats funny gone mobile at least you know what STATE your in!! Im thinkin you COULD turn THE BOAT INTO a PICKNIC BENCH behind the Taco wagon you can run the boat on all the METHANE gas your SPEWING!! :D :eek: :D :eek:

Larry Nebb
01-08-2004, 12:01 PM
It would be nice if you all would lighten up on my pal Jim.
It's funny that he needed my help with the hood wiring. He wired his boat but he had a hard time wiring up the 12V exhaust hood on his Taco wagon. I was glad to help out as that will be re-payed with all his speed know how.

126driver
01-08-2004, 05:06 PM
LMAO. :rolleyes: You're a funny mofo. :rolleyes:

PITTBULL
01-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Hope the ebay deal works out for you Pittbull as it sounds like a pretty good price based on what older used flatbottoms generally sell for. It's a tough market for this type of boat for some reason even with big bucks invested in em.
HEY CHECK OUT E-BAY, # 2452969606. THANX FOR THE POSITIVE INFO.

cal***boat
01-09-2004, 05:45 AM
HEY CHECK OUT E-BAY, # 2452969606. THANX FOR THE POSITIVE INFO.
:confused: :rolleyes: Let the Bashing begin :rolleyes: :p

BILLY.B
01-09-2004, 06:00 AM
Hey PITTBULL, I happen to think the Biesemeyer "DRAG BOAT" is really cool. I have a person in mind that would be interested in buying the rare boat if you don't sell it on ebay. Nice looking boat and good luck on selling her. Oh, one question. Is that an ice chest behind the seats?. If not, what a great idea huh. Lift the seat cover and WHALA, an ice cold frosty. Take care :cool:

cdnguitarsnboats
01-09-2004, 06:02 AM
Love the Barcalounger seats.
Makes me want to fry up some peanut butter and banana sandwiches and shoot out my TV.
Sweeeeeeet..........

BILLY.B
01-09-2004, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by 126driver
LMFAO! Hey Billy er, Jim, since you're in here now, PM me. I have a new paint scheme idea for the deck of my yellow boat I want to talk to you about. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Hey JIM, OPPPPPPPSSSS, I mean Scott. Call me at the shop for this great paint scheme you have. Can't wait to talk to you. Does the taco trailer have a phone?. If so call me from there, cause I know your a busy man :D :D

126driver
01-09-2004, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
Hey JIM, OPPPPPPPSSSS, I mean Scott. Call me at the shop for this great paint scheme you have. Can't wait to talk to you. Does the taco trailer have a phone?. If so call me from there, cause I know your a busy man :D :D
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PITTBULL
01-09-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
Hey PITTBULL, I happen to think the Biesemeyer "DRAG BOAT" is really cool. I have a person in mind that would be interested in buying the rare boat if you don't sell it on ebay. Nice looking boat and good luck on selling her. Oh, one question. Is that an ice chest behind the seats?. If not, what a great idea huh. Lift the seat cover and WHALA, an ice cold frosty. Take care :cool:
THANX, NO JUST A STORAGE COMPARTMENT. BUT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA. I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF IT DOSEN'T SELL.

Fiat48
01-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Billy B, get your bid in. Only a few hours left.

cal***boat
01-14-2004, 02:52 PM
Boat sold for $$$ ---->CLICK HERE (http://www.dragboats.com/gallery/images/02_05_IHBA_2009_798.jpg)

SERIOUS ISSUES
01-14-2004, 03:10 PM
a seat for every ass!
or is it an ass for every seat?

cal***boat
01-14-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by SERIOUS ISSUES
a seat for every ass!
or is it an ass for every seat?
:D :rolleyes: :D

Fiat48
01-14-2004, 03:56 PM
I dunno. That 1 bid placed early and no other bids. Maybe but then again http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/374tosser.gif
:D :D