PDA

View Full Version : questoin about parker

svlperry
01-06-2004, 09:32 AM
what is the closest place to get gas on the water from bluewater

clownpuncher
01-06-2004, 09:34 AM
Sometimes the burgers at Road Runner give me terrible gas. Or is it the beer and Jaeger?:D

mbrown2
01-06-2004, 09:36 AM
I don't know the name of it, but if you leave Bluewater going north...after you make the turn left going towards the keys and old sportsvalley, I think there is a gas dock on the California side...
I would get gas on land...with the water levels dropping, I am not sure how low the water will be around the gas docks...

life's a river
01-06-2004, 09:43 AM
I agree with Mbrown2. Do not get gas on the water. Take the little extra time and pull the boat out. If you must, I think Big Bend still has fuel.
LAR

BADBLOWN572
01-06-2004, 10:42 AM
I got water one time (about 4 years ago in my parents old boat) and we got going and it started to sputter. Nursed it back and when we pulled the water/fuel filter and it was full of water. 90% of the time the docks on the H2O run their pipes under H2O. A pin hole in the pipes can make you have a very bad day!

Slick
01-06-2004, 01:04 PM
You should be okay during the summer, but I'd never fill up on the water. NEVER NEVER use river gas during the winter or the first of the season. Too much water in the fuel from condensation.

topless
01-06-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
I don't know the name of it, but if you leave Bluewater going north...after you make the turn left going towards the keys and old sportsvalley, I think there is a gas dock on the California side...
I would get gas on land...with the water levels dropping, I am not sure how low the water will be around the gas docks... Its at River Land