PDA

View Full Version : when is everyone going to start going back to Havasu?

Chris Winn
01-06-2004, 03:57 PM
when is everone going back? end of Feb or March? I'm getting antsy (my new ride has only 7 hours on it, and i'm thinking of ways now to blow more money on it other than just enjoying it)
let see a show of when to start!!!!

summerlove
01-06-2004, 04:00 PM
I have snow birds until April, so it'll be after that...bummer huh!

nodigg
I got here Monday!:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
I would like to go at the end of feb.. march just seems too far.. :D

mbrown2
01-06-2004, 04:01 PM
I am going to Parker this weekend...but probably won't be boating...probably start boating again mid-Feb....unless we are up there sooner and get the itch to drop in...

rivercrazy
01-06-2004, 04:04 PM
I was just there over New Years. The boating was great! :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-06-2004, 04:04 PM
Not soon enough, thats for sure!
We were just at the river last week and its cold! I can't wait for the hot sun and fun!!:D

Havasu Cig
01-06-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
I have snow birds until April, so it'll be after that...bummer huh!
So do we.

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
Not soon enough, thats for sure!
We were just at the river last week and its cold! I can't wait for the hot sun and fun!!:D
yah i here you.. but then when it is 120 deg.. you wish it was cooler.. :D :D LOL!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by rivercrazy
I was just there over New Years. The boating was great! :D
Hey RC,
We stopped and checked out Willow Valley over New Years. Looks like they dredged out the marina. All the docks are gone too. been there lately?
Can't wait for springtime.
:D
Linda

Chris Winn
01-06-2004, 04:09 PM
Mrs flying V- I think that I have seen your DCB outhere the weekend I got the new boat. If I'm not correct, it has a nice motor, it sure sounded good!

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-06-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Chris Winn
Mrs flying V- I think that I have seen your DCB outhere the weekend I got the new boat. If I'm not correct, it has a nice motor, it sure sounded good!
we do have a DCB blue and yellow with a teague 800 and a blower.. being a girl i hope i said that right.. but if it was us thanks for the compliment on it.. what weekend were you there? :D

Chris Winn
01-06-2004, 04:16 PM
Mrs flying V-
Hell I think all boats should have blowers, (you pick which kind)
I was out there in the begining of October (at the Nautical, we have one of those time share thingys)
I was parked by you (see attached pic)
I noticed the boat and the one of the passengers

dimarcobros
01-06-2004, 04:17 PM
I do believe that we will be out there with Up4River and both our family's for Presidents weekend. That is Fed 13th. Not that far away in the big picture.
DMB

rivercrazy
01-06-2004, 04:17 PM
Linda, we were just there last week. The marina looks great! They should have the docks back in shortly from what I heard. Launching next season shouldn't be a problem. Now river depth is another thing entirely for us with Props...... That section of river sucks anyway! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-06-2004, 04:21 PM
Mrs flying V-
Hell I think all boats should have blowers, (you pick which kind)
I was out there in the begining of October (at the Nautical, we have one of those time share thingys)
I was parked by you (see attached pic)
I noticed the boat and the one of the passengers
Yes i remember your boat.. my husband couldn't stop talking about it.. see we went to magic first and he decided to go with DCB .. i love the paint on your boat.. we also have a time share thing at the nautical.. what passenger did you notice.. the hubby? he is always in it just dreamin about driving till we get it out there.. LOL!! :D :D

Havasu Luvr
01-06-2004, 04:26 PM
Chris,
Head'n out for President/Valentine Day weekend and hopefully will be doing the Polar Bear Poker Run. Todd is still working out the details. See ya on the water

Chris Winn
01-06-2004, 04:27 PM
thank you for the compliments, but a DCB is a boat most of us dream of, but not many get to have. I do like my boat, it is years beyond the 25ft Baja that I used to have.
I don't think it was your husband that i noticed (my wife wouldn't have hit me for that!)
how do you like the time share out at the Nautical, it had started rocky for us, but seems to be getting better.
good to meet you, I want to get out to Havasu soon (HELL, I'll buy 1st round)

Chris Winn
01-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Tell me more about his polar bear poker run, thats my Bday weekend and I get to do what I want that weekend (going to a poker run wouldn't be that bad either!
PS my wife wants some of your thongs and wife beaters- how can I get some?

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-06-2004, 04:30 PM
thank you for the compliments, but a DCB is a boat most of us dream of, but not many get to have. I do like my boat, it is years beyond the 25ft Baja that I used to have.
I don't think it was your husband that i noticed (my wife wouldn't have hit me for that!)
how do you like the time share out at the Nautical, it had started rocky for us, but seems to be getting better.
good to meet you, I want to get out to Havasu soon (HELL, I'll buy 1st round)
I hope it wasn't the time i jumped in the front of the boat and everything was kind of up in the air.. :eek: LMAO!! hope the smack didn't hurt that bad.. LOL!! the nautical said they were going to trench out the rocks to make it all sand.. so it should be better this year.. :D If you buy first round we will catch the second.. :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-06-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by rivercrazy
That section of river sucks anyway! :D
Yeah it does! :):yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
I wish we knew you were there, we could have hooked up for dinner or drinkies or something. next time!
And yes, the marina did look great. It almost looked like they were going to extend the docks farther too.

Chris Winn
01-06-2004, 04:41 PM
This year should be great- we are really looking forward to getting to know more of the HB people out there, I have been going for years and untill now had not been active in getting to know people-that should change this year.
I'm used to getting smacked now for looking, but like my dear ole Dad still says
"Yopu gotta get hungry to go home and eat" or was it it's ok to build up an appitite, as long as you eat at home???
now I'm confused
:confused:

rivercrazy
01-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
Yeah it does! :):yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
I wish we knew you were there, we could have hooked up for dinner or drinkies or something. next time!
And yes, the marina did look great. It almost looked like they were going to extend the docks farther too.
Sorry we missed you! Next time for sure:)

Ziggy
01-06-2004, 05:13 PM
This weekend...see if I feel like getting the boat wet when I get there. Low water at the ramps doesn't entice me to much.

Ultra5150
01-06-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by dimarcobros
I do believe that we will be out there with Up4River and both our family's for Presidents weekend. That is Fed 13th. Not that far away in the big picture.
DMB
We will be out there for the same weekend. We had a blast last year, we hope to tip a couple with Ducatista and his better half.

BOBALOO
01-06-2004, 05:40 PM
We are going in march, and want to go for the bbsp which I think is in early april. I was in Havasu a few weeks ago and am already going thru withdrawls. Does anyone know the date for bbsp?

BADBLOWN572
01-06-2004, 08:14 PM
First trip is usually spring break. After that, every weekend or every other (hopefully) until September!

j-rod
01-06-2004, 08:18 PM
may 2- 12 yea baby !! can't wait to get it wet again!!:cool:

bear down
01-06-2004, 08:42 PM
Will be there for Spring Break on the weekend of March 31st since it's my B-day. That is always our start to the season.

SCUBA STEVE
01-06-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
This weekend...see if I feel like getting the boat wet when I get there. Low water at the ramps doesn't entice me to much.
I bet you wish you still had you jet boat. lol :D
Opening weekend for us s/b at the bbsp. :D

Essex502
01-07-2004, 11:56 AM
We were there Dec. 25 - Dec. 30...be back on the 16-18 of this month. Won't put the boat into the water until the level comes back up to a reasonable level.

Chris Winn
01-07-2004, 12:04 PM
Hello Essex,
do you know when the water will be back up? no way my boat will load without good levels at the nautical

PlyaPlya22
01-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Hey Babaloo! Just wanted to say what's up to you and the misses. Last time I saw you was at the Parade of ligts with the snow birds complaining about the music. Hopefully we can all hook up this year.
Later

Ducatista
01-07-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Ultra5150
We will be out there for the same weekend. We had a blast last year, we hope to tip a couple with Ducatista and his better half. Hey Enrique, you can count on it! MariAnn's mom fell down in the kitchen and broke 3 ribs and her shoulder, so we have been staying home for the last 3 weeks.....and looks like we are not going anywhere for the next 4! But we will be there for that weekend no matter what!

H20Advantage
01-07-2004, 01:25 PM
We were out there between Xmas and New Years. I've got to go back mid-month to check on the house. I'm having the exterior painted and it should be done by then.
Hey Mike..how was Vegas after you guys left Havasu.

bronco88
01-07-2004, 02:26 PM
Get lots of pics of the ladies guy!!!:cool:

Essex502
01-07-2004, 02:44 PM
Hello Essex,
do you know when the water will be back up? no way my boat will load without good levels at the nautical
I don't know for sure but the news said they were going to start filling the lake again when the ramp down south was down. Prolly (sp) after the end of the month.

Essex502
01-07-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by H20Advantage
We were out there between Xmas and New Years. I've got to go back mid-month to check on the house. I'm having the exterior painted and it should be done by then.
Hey Mike..how was Vegas after you guys left Havasu.
We had a great time in Vegas for New Years. Man I haven't drank that much continuously since last year's New Year's Eve party!
Let me know if you guys are going to be in town the same weekend as us...