PDA

View Full Version : Kilrtoy - Mrs. Kilrtoy

Sandbar Junkies
01-06-2004, 07:52 PM
There is a lot of shit talking that goes on in here, some of it is very entertaining, and some of it is just a soap opera. You take the good with the bad and you believe very little.
Kilrtoy may be a post ***** but I've never seen his wife write a thing. I've had the privilege of meeting them and she is a very conservative woman, but you'd never believe it by the pictures that he posts.
The person posing as Mrs. Kilrtoy is ****ed up!!! Its not cool to bag on somebody's wife even if you don't like the asshole husband.

hot_diggity_dog
01-06-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Sandbar Junkies
There is a lot of shit talking that goes on in here, some of it is very entertaining, and some of it is just a soap opera. You take the good with the bad and you believe very little.
Kilrtoy may be a post ***** but I've never seen his wife write a thing. I've had the privilege of meeting them and she is a very conservative woman, but you'd never believe it by the pictures that he posts.
The person posing as Mrs. Kilrtoy is ****ed up!!! Its not cool to bag on somebody's wife even if you don't like the asshole husband.
I don't think anyone said anything about Mrs. KT:confused: :confused: just Mr KT:p
HDD:cool:

Sandbar Junkies
01-06-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
I don't think anyone said anything about Mrs. KT:confused: :confused: just Mr KT:p
HDD:cool:
Nobody said anything about her they just used her as a screen name.
Thats not cool.

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-06-2004, 08:04 PM
I too have met both of them and they are both great people.. as are the sandbar junkies.. they are all great people to be with and we just met them from the river not even a year ago.. i love all of them and i wouldn't change them for the world.. for people we just met a year ago they are like friends we have known forever.. we all hit it off real good.. and the rest is history.. I didn't realize someone was posing as Mrs Kilrtoy and if that is the case who ever this person was is an asshole for even trying to be her,, she doesn't even like this place let alone post on it.. from talking to her she doesn't have time for the shit that goes on here.. and that is good for her.. i don't like alot that goes on here either.. but i guess i just kind of go with the flow and try not to get on anyones bad side but then again if i do oh well their loss not mine.. anyway i love the Kilrtoys and they are great people to know.. you just have to know them to appriciate who they are.. and you have to know Kilrtoy.. he likes to play.. :D :D just my 2cents if it's worth it..

LASERRAY
01-06-2004, 08:08 PM
The person posing as Mrs. Kilrtoy is ****ed up!!! Its not cool to bag on somebody's wife even if you don't like the asshole husband. [/B] Who would do such a thing? Any ideas? :confused:

Kachina26
01-06-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Who would do such a thing? Any ideas? :confused: I don't know, but "she" sure did take a liking to your fro:wink:

LASERRAY
01-06-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
I don't know, but "she" sure did take a liking to your fro:wink: Yea, Tom's a Fag!:D

Jordy
01-06-2004, 09:43 PM
even if you don't like the asshole husband.
That says a bunch right there.
Kinda along the lines of why I pulled that thread I started down. Perhaps she has no idea how much of a tool he is on here... :rolleyes:

OutCole'd
01-06-2004, 09:45 PM
They both may be cool people, but as far as the posing thig, I though it was funny as hell. I did not see anyone bagging on Mrs. Kiltroy.
Just my .02

LASERRAY
01-06-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
They both may be cool people, but as far as the posing thig, I though it was funny as hell. I did not see anyone bagging on Mrs. Kiltroy.
Just my .02 That's because they feel like they know her,.............................Intimatly!!!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-06-2004, 09:49 PM
what do you mean think.. :D we know her very well.. :D :eek:

Jordy
01-06-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
what do you mean think.. :D we know her very well.. :D :eek:
I think he's talking about the other 12 people who post on here under thier real names. :D

LASERRAY
01-06-2004, 09:51 PM
Like i've said in the past, I've seen so much skin I feel like her fricking Dermatologist!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-06-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I think he's talking about the other 12 people who post on here under thier real names. :D
LMAO!! :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-06-2004, 09:53 PM
alot of this is why mr vee wont post here.. he's been on a few times and saw what goes on and he won't post any more. :(
but he does read along with me like he is now.. and enjoys the funny bullshit .. but not the jabbing.. ;)

MagicMtnDan
01-06-2004, 11:43 PM
Isn't this what moderators are for? No one should be allowed to do that and I'll be willing to bet that the moderators can comb through the Terms of Service or whatever the rules and regulatiosn are called around here and find something that says people can't (a) have more than one account/identity and/or (b) post as someone else.
In my opinion, it's up to the moderators to check the person's identity (easily done by checking their IP address) and putting a stop to that unethical crap.

Jordy
01-07-2004, 06:25 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself Rio... :D