PDA

View Full Version : Im Sorry To All

Kilrtoy
01-06-2004, 10:40 PM
I should have left the little girl alone but instead I choose to call him out . My mistake. Now the subhuman has returned and is here spewing all his bullshit all over the place again.
Mistake # 2, I posted this thread right before I went back to working alot.
So no, this man did not scare me off, I have other things to do for awhile. as far as 5 mph gain, I never said that. It was 3 and yes it is based off fact and another person on here also experinced the same.
As far as he goes im through with it , I said what I had to and Im moving back on......:cool:

HCS
01-06-2004, 10:43 PM
Atleast you have a plan.:rolleyes:

Jordy
01-06-2004, 10:52 PM
Jordy <------ just sittin' here shakin' my head. :rolleyes:

RiverRatMike
01-06-2004, 10:58 PM
let the DRAMA begin!:)

Jordy
01-06-2004, 11:03 PM
:rolleyes:

rrrr
01-06-2004, 11:32 PM
Well, I read the entire thread that Jordy linked, and the only thing that stood out was this gem from ratso....
The other night I started pounding my old lady at 9pm, my best friend in Ft Worth started pounding his old lady at the exact same time. If we both stop at 9:30, which of us was pounding the hardest?
That's the kind of stuff that makes math worthwhile..... :D :D

Dr. Eagle
01-07-2004, 05:45 AM
:rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
01-07-2004, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by rrrr
Well, I read the entire thread that Jordy linked, and the only thing that stood out was this gem from ratso....
LOL, and I always hated math...gonna have to revisit that one...;)

MagicMtnDan
01-07-2004, 05:54 AM
Maybe one of the problems here is Kilrtoy's signature:
"No matter how much you hate it
YOU KNOW I'M ALWAYS RIGHT"
He could probably use some suggestions for a replacement. I'll start with this one:
YOU KNOW I'M ALWAYS IN YOUR FACE" :D :D :D

Dr. Eagle
01-07-2004, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Maybe one of the problems here is Kilrtoy's signature:
YOU KNOW I'M ALWAYS RIGHT"
He could probably use some suggestions for a replacement. I'll start with this one:
YOU KNOW I'M ALWAYS IN YOUR FACE" :D :D :D
Hmmmmm. kinda catchy....
:D

Havasu Hangin'
01-07-2004, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I've done some research from the old ***boat mags I've had around here and the low side of it was 10 horsepower per mph gained on up to 20 or so, again depending on the boat. So basically, and this isn't anything I made up so you can put a cork in all your bullshit, you'd have to pick up 30 horsepower to gain 3 mph. Send ***boat tech an email. Maybe they'll publish it in the mag even. I'm not making this up as it's science, physics, and laws of nature. Switching from through hub to through transom isn't going to give you 30 horsepower, much less 50 without some other modifications, like an ECM, cam, intake, or some other deals.
Jordy...I think you're generalizing. Not all boats require the same HP for speed gains (such as lift created by a pad, strakes, trim, or step at different speeds). Also, it's difficult to put a HP/MPH generalization together for every boat for every speed....
higher speed = more drag = more HP/MPH (in general)
Mags will generalize, but almost every boat will act a little different. Even the same model boat may react different due to weight (and where it's placed). Ever seen the exact same boat with the tank mounted a little different? Yep, it happens.
Now how much HP is created by exhaust freeing up also is tough to generalize. If the engine is close to it's best VE number, sometimes something as simple as an air cleaner will free up a bigger % HP. Some through-hub exhaust also has a flapper to prevent reversion, which can be restrictive. Not all engines will react the same to exhaust mods.
The bottom line for me is, if someone says that they got a gain with a mod, more power to them. I may not agree...but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.
PS- also, this is just the internet.

Jordy
01-07-2004, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
I'm totally aware of that. Maybe some one else needs to be made aware of it. :rolleyes:

beached 1
01-07-2004, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Amen..
although I did enjoy reading about a user that frequently gets in other peoples faces and then gets upset when someone is in his..

likwidsukr
01-07-2004, 06:27 AM
Oh, and here's the link to the original thread that started Kilroy's little pussy bleeding:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37410
Who cares o and **** you!!:D

Jordy
01-07-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by likwidsukr
Who cares **** you!!:D
At least you're not afraid to tell me... :D
Had I not been called out and told to **** off over this deal on this board, among others, I would have totally let the whole deal go because it's a total waste of time. :D

beached 1
01-07-2004, 06:34 AM
Isn't that what these boards are for? Wasting our time?

NorCal Gameshow
Originally posted by rrrr
Quote from ratso:
" The other night I started pounding my old lady at 9pm, my best friend in Ft Worth started pounding his old lady at the exact same time. If we both stop at 9:30, which of us was pounding the hardest?
Clue...my old lady has bigger tits."
These are things that start forum arguments...I mean discussions..
duration of pounding or size of breasts aren't always directly related to how hard the pounding was...
:D :D :D

Blown 472
Me thinks, kilrboy is jelous cuz Jordy's pimp juice is strong.:p

likwidsukr
01-07-2004, 06:36 AM
At least you're not afraid to tell me... :D
Had I not been called out and told to **** off over this deal on this board, among others, I would have totally let the whole deal go because it's a total waste of time. :D
I dont know either so I could care less, But this is funny shit!!:D

Jordy
01-07-2004, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by NorCal Gameshow
These are things that start forum arguments...I mean discussions..
duration of pounding or size of breasts aren't always directly related to how hard the pounding was...
:D :D :D
I thought it was whoever had through transom exhaust... :rolleyes: :D

Jordy
01-07-2004, 06:42 AM
:rolleyes:

Kachina26
01-07-2004, 06:53 AM
You're so full of shit that you don't even know what you posted. Right from the thread:
I called bullshit on the 5 mph. I still call bullshit on the 5 mph. I said 3 perhaps but there would have to be other factors. I've done some research from the old ***boat mags I've had around here and the low side of it was 10 horsepower per mph gained on up to 20 or so, again depending on the boat. So basically, and this isn't anything I made up so you can put a cork in all your bullshit, you'd have to pick up 30 horsepower to gain 3 mph. Send ***boat tech an email. Maybe they'll publish it in the mag even. I'm not making this up as it's science, physics, and laws of nature. Switching from through hub to through transom isn't going to give you 30 horsepower, much less 50 without some other modifications, like an ECM, cam, intake, or some other deals. Same shit I've said from day 1. Why don't you get over yourself already. :rolleyes: I won't take sides here Jordy, but I think what Klrtoy was relating to the fellow with the question was an anecdotal story that he actually witnessed. I don't think it was much more than that untill you called bs on what was just a matter of 2 boats side by side, seemingly identical. I don't care what happened with the 2 boats and frankly I believe the story. Anyway just my .02 I know nobody else cares about it. And again, I'm not defending the manner in which Klr reacted just the fact that you jumped him for what was probably a true story that was meant as an anecdote and not Technical advise. Maybe just one opinion to help someone make a choice.

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I should have left the little girl alone but instead I choose to call him out ....
Hey Kilr...
For what it's worth, you've just gained a few karma points with me for posting the least gracious apology I've ever read. :D
Seriously... that's some really good work! http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif :D :D
By the way, I too am done with this. It's not worth my time...

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 07:01 AM
I think they should duke it out and who ever wins, I get to tag Mrs. Kilrtoy.:D

Jordy
01-07-2004, 07:03 AM
Bottom line, this thing got so out of hand that it's become quite stupid. :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 07:04 AM
Bottom line, this thing got so out of hand that it's become quite stupid.
Amen.
This is my last post on this subject.

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Amen.
This is my last post on this subject.
Am I going to be the first to call this BULLSHIT.:D

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 07:07 AM
I can appreciate your point of view, however his first reply was a statement that made it sound like a sure thing:
That doesn't sound like an anecdotal story to me and this guy was asking a question and looking for answers that would influence where he spent his money to get more speed. As I explained in the thread, I'd hate to see this guy run out and drop a bunch of coin changing his exhaust over and not seeing the results he was expecting. I know I'd be bummed out if I was expecting 3-5 and picked up 1 if that. As far as bang for the buck, a little less than satisfying. That was my whole point. And as also was pointed out when the story did come out, there are so many different variables that you can't put it all on one thing. Ever seen two exactly identical motors dyno different numbers? No two things are the same, even when it comes down to gas tank placement as HH pointed out.
Bottom line, this thing got so out of hand that it's become quite stupid.
Whos dyno?:p

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 07:18 AM
I called bullshit on the 5 mph.
You know... sometimes I wonder why I let an internet site get me upset but then posts like this come along.
I only know two guys who switched to thru hull exhaust but both of them tell me they picked up 0 mph and 0 RPM with the swap. 5 mph is pretty hard to believe.
That's it. I'm outta this thread. :mad:

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 07:20 AM
You know... sometimes I wonder why I let an internet site get me upset but then posts like this come along.
I only know two guys who switched to thru hull exhaust but both of them tell me they picked up 0 mph and 0 RPM with the swap. 5 mph is pretty hard to believe.
Then they must not know kilr, he knows all the fast guys.:rolleyes: Where these obs? or where they ****ing canunks??:D :D

NorCal Gameshow
01-07-2004, 07:22 AM
Tom, I talked to those guys..they did say it sounded faster :D :D :D

78Eliminator
01-07-2004, 07:23 AM
I just want to jump in and say that I'm sorry too, not sure why, but I am.....

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Then they must not know kilr, he knows all the fast guys.:rolleyes: Where these obs? or where they ****ing canunks??:D :D
Hey Blown... why don't you pour another $25K on your 50s Glastron.
I like hanging out on the boating forums but sometimes I wonder why I bother. :(

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 07:36 AM
Hey Blown... why don't you pour another $25K on your 50s Glastron.
I like hanging out on the boating forums but sometimes I wonder why I bother. :(
OH you should ****ing talk, mr I am going to paint every ****ing glastron I see, ****in EH??? you know I bet kilr and you hang out and drink that crappy ****ing canadian beer, you know the red white and blue can stuff.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 07:47 AM
You know Blown... I've always enjoyed your posts. You're probably the funniest guy on this site. Why are you being such a **** today?
It's little wonder ***boat loses so many good members. :(

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 07:48 AM
You know Blown... I've always enjoyed your posts. You're probably the funniest guy on this site. Why are you being such a **** today?
It's little wonder ***boat loses so many good members. :(
OH so now that is my fault when you have assclowns like kilr??:mad:

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 07:52 AM
I'm a pretty liberal guy and don't much care for censorship but this petty arguing is bullshit. What's the point of coming here if we have to deal with garbage like this. I get enough of that at work.
I'm going to take a break from site for a while. :(
Get bent, Mr. Blown472.

78Eliminator
01-07-2004, 07:53 AM
Tom, why are you bing such a ****er today? Do you just get up, turn on the computer and turn into "cyber ass hole"?

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 07:53 AM
I'm a pretty liberal guy and don't much care for censorship but this petty arguing is bullshit. What's the point of coming here if we have to deal with garbage like this. I get enough of that at work.
I'm going to take a break from site for a while. :(
Get bent, Mr. Blown472.
Oh boo ****ing hoo, going to run and hide like a little girl??:rolleyes:

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
Tom, why are you bing such a ****er today? Do you just get up, turn on the computer and turn into "cyber ass hole"?
I think it is so cold up there his dick crawled up his ass.

78Eliminator
01-07-2004, 07:57 AM
Hey, if you could **** your own ass, would you be considered a fag?

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 07:58 AM
Hey, if you could **** your own ass, would you be considered a fag?
Dunno, ask Tom.

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 07:59 AM
You know 78... I don't think I'm the only one who is tired of seeing you chime in blind support for Blown. Can't you just do him in privately and pretend to be straight in public?
Perhaps if enough people follow me out, something will finally be done about this site.
... my final post. Where's the finger icon when I need it?

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 08:02 AM
You know 78... I don't think I'm the only one who is tired of seeing you chime in blind support for Blown. Can't you just do him in privately and pretend to be straight in public?
Perhaps if enough people follow me out, something will finally be done about this site.
... my final post. Where's the finger icon when I need it?
Wasn't that you on that three man nekked snowmobile pic?? I think you were the pivot man.
Up your ass?

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 08:05 AM
I can't believe I'm the only one who will stand up to you guys. No one? :(
**** this. I'm outta here...

HammerDown
01-07-2004, 08:05 AM
And yet another Thread thats the same as the others.:rolleyes:

78Eliminator
01-07-2004, 08:07 AM
Tom, what is your facination with feces? Are you a fecal freak? You into scat?

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 08:07 AM
I can't believe I'm the only one who will stand up to you guys. No one? :(
**** this. I'm outta here...
Thats right put your tail tween your legs and run off, I know where you hang and I will **** with you over at barneys too, you cant run and hide you chicken shit ****.

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 08:09 AM
OK. You guys win.
This is my last post.

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 08:09 AM
Tom, what is your facination with feces? Are you a fecal freak? You into scat?
Turd burgler

cola
01-07-2004, 08:10 AM
That doesn't sound like an anecdotal story to me and this guy was asking a question and looking for answers that would influence where he spent his money to get more speed.
I was suppose to have thru transom exhaust but a little mix up and it didn't happen,Now it is just a matter of gettirn my boat back down to aftershock and have it taking care of.
Jorden, the money for the exhaust was built in the cost of the boat. So no one saved the day after all.
Late, Mike

miller19j
01-07-2004, 08:16 AM
I’m sorry I read this thread.
Can you say……………….Attention *****! :rolleyes:

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by miller19j
Who? kilr, or Tom Brown??

JetBoatRich
01-07-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by miller19j
I agree, I will never get the time spent back:yuk:

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
I agree, I will never get the time spent back:yuk:
None of us will.
**** this place. This is my last post to you losers.

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 08:47 AM
None of us will.
blah blah blah, why dont you and topless take a jump at the moon, eh??

mbrown2
01-07-2004, 08:48 AM
Tom,
How many last posts you going have? BTW...Don't leave..its only the Internet and you freshen up the place in a sick kind of way...:D

JetBoatRich
01-07-2004, 08:48 AM
None of us will.
How many last post will you do:yuk:

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 08:53 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39712000/jpg/_39712005_spain300ap.jpg
You see this Brown, this is just a small fraction of some of the people that are going to kick your ass.

HOSS
01-07-2004, 08:55 AM
Blown that signature is pretty sick.

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 08:56 AM
...this is just a small fraction of some of the people that are going to kick your ass.
Oh yes. Threats of violence. Nice. I'm sure your parents are proud.
Tom out...

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by HOSS
Blown that signature is pretty sick.
Oh and now you are pussy like Brown?? wtf?

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 09:07 AM
Oh and now you are pussy like Brown??
Why do I even bother? You people are pathetic. The ones who let this shit happen are just as bad as the ones who do it.
And with that, I really am leaving...

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 09:08 AM
Why do I even bother? You people are pathetic. The ones who let this shit happen are just as bad as the ones who do it.
And with that, I really am leaving...
So it isn't bad enough you have a ****ing hard on for me and 78 you are calling out the mods??

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 09:11 AM
OK. This really is my last post. I've wasted far too much time on this.
Get stuffed, Blown. :mad:

Pointerman
01-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Mr. Brown,
While this bickering is really humorous, how many last posts are you going to have? The only way to have a last post is to stop reading this thread! Also, can you please change your avatar? It is friggin' disgusting and makes me have to scroll really fast so I don't have to look at it. ;)

MagicMtnDan
01-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Pointerman
Mr. Brown,
While this bickering is really humorous, how many last posts are you going to have? The only way to have a last post is to stop reading this thread! Also, can you please change your avatar? It is friggin' disgusting and makes me have to scroll really fast so I don't have to look at it. ;)
Yeah, I hate that his face turns bright red everytime he pinches another loaf...that face turning red really bothers me! :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=2323&dateline=1073263849 http://www.***boat.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=2323&dateline=1073263849 http://www.***boat.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=2323&dateline=1073263849 http://www.***boat.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=2323&dateline=1073263849 http://www.***boat.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=2323&dateline=1073263849 http://www.***boat.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=2323&dateline=1073263849

Pointerman
01-07-2004, 09:45 AM
Gee...thanks for posting it yet again. :yuk:

HOSS
01-07-2004, 09:56 AM
That is pretty ****in` sick Tom. But does have a lil` flavor.:cool:

HOSS
01-07-2004, 10:02 AM
That settles it. Riodog dropped it. It`s a keeper.:D

HOSS
01-07-2004, 10:04 AM
Oh and now you are pussy like Brown?? wtf?
I`m on the wagon. It keeps me from getting angry. And you wouldn`t like me when I`m angry.

HOSS
01-07-2004, 10:09 AM
I don`t see how Tom Brown could ever be a p***y. By the looks of his current avatar that boy could never be one. Never seen someones face get that red. Thats a man son.
And any man who goes duck hunting naked only bringin` his own gun is either hittin` on something hard or just one bad sum bitch. I`m guessing both.

canuck1
01-07-2004, 10:33 AM
Internet tough guys
Just shakin my head

JetBoatRich
01-07-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by canuck1
Internet tough guys
Just shakin my head
**** them all, you know what I mean:o

Keithb87
01-07-2004, 10:36 AM
What's this all about????? :confused:
and 4 pages :confused:
:rolleyes: Whatever :rolleyes:

HOSS
01-07-2004, 10:38 AM
diaper rash

canuck1
01-07-2004, 10:45 AM
diaper rash
:D :D

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 10:49 AM
I`m on the wagon. It keeps me from getting angry. And you wouldn`t like me when I`m angry.
Why going to slap me??

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Internet tough guys
Just shakin my head
Great, another one, ****in EH.

canuck1
01-07-2004, 10:52 AM
Great, another one, ****in EH.
Canuck 1 just shakin my head ya all

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
**** them all, you know what I mean:o
Hell yeah. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
I'm glad someone is finally getting behind me. :mad:

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 10:55 AM
Hell yeah. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
I'm glad someone is finally getting behind me. :mad:
Just the way you like it, get that tattoo of the nekked chick touched up on your back yet?

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Keithb87
What's this all about????? :confused:
It's about two pages of crap.
... and that's why I'm leavin....

canuck1
01-07-2004, 11:00 AM
Just the way you like it, get that tattoo of the nekked chick touched up on your back yet?
Hey blown why don't you pull the pickle out of your ass...or is it your head?

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 11:02 AM
You ****ers need to stop posting. How can I get the last word in if you people keep following my posts?
I'm leaving.... now, no nobody post to this thread.

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 11:03 AM
Hey blown why don't you pull the pickle out of your ass...or is it your head?
The pickle in my head??? wtf are you talking aboooooooout.?

Blown 472
01-07-2004, 11:04 AM
You ****ers need to stop posting. How can I get the last word in if you people keep following my posts?
I'm leaving.... now, no nobody post to this thread.
**** off, where is your chick?? the one kilr wants so bad.

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 11:05 AM
**** off, where is your chick?? the one kilr wants so bad.
I don't know. The last I heard from her she said something about an IUD irritating her membranes and then she just hung up. :confused:
Oh yeah,... :mad: :mad: :mad:

topless
01-07-2004, 01:04 PM
I'm right here Tom and I said DUI............NOT IUD

Tom Brown
01-07-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by topless
I'm right here Tom and I said DUI............NOT IUD
Oh. :confused:
:D :D :D :D

mirvin
01-07-2004, 01:39 PM
The pickle in my head??? wtf are you talking aboooooooout.?
Tee hee hee:D He said aboooooooooot!!:p

HOSS
01-07-2004, 02:06 PM
pickle,,,,,,,,,,thats funny

MsDrmr
01-07-2004, 02:57 PM
Blown is your problem, have you nothing better to do? go find someone who cares.

MsDrmr
01-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
Blown is your problem, have you nothing better to do? go find someone who cares.
oops should have said
Blown, what is your problem,,,,(sorry can't spell today)

Kilrtoy
01-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Instead of listening to jordy, try reading or have someone read for you.
I told the guy to save his money.
I told the guy not to get headers.
I told him a prop and thru transom exhuast.
I told him of an experience I had where there was a 3 mph difference.
So the rest of this sit is jordys imagination working OVERTIME.
So Blown whats your beef with me. Since today you have decided to make every thread about me......
First of all it was RD who said he did not agree but explained why. I respect that.
IT was jordy who came out and said BULLSHIT and left it at that.....

mirvin
01-07-2004, 04:38 PM
Ditto
Mirv;)

Kachina26
01-07-2004, 10:39 PM
I can appreciate your point of view, however his first reply was a statement that made it sound like a sure thing:
Jordy, I goofed. I was going from memory and had thought that the story of the 2 boats came before the claims of a 3-5 mph gain. Also I didn't realize the guy was gonna hitch up and go buy the new through transom exhaust until after I went back and re-read the post. Sorry about that, however I can still buy the 2 boat story, because like you said 2 identical products can perform quite differently. I see it all the time in my line of work at the dealership.

beyondhelpin
01-08-2004, 10:22 PM
If I throw my passengers over the transom do you think I might be able to pickup a few extra MPH?