PDA

View Full Version : Spam--custom frames

wsuwrhr
01-07-2004, 05:06 PM
Just in case someone may be interested in something cool and custom. Cut to say whatever you want.
Brian
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/505/63plbillb2.jpg

superdave013
01-07-2004, 05:21 PM
Brian, That's Billy B's frame. Let's see pics of the dead beats that had you make them one but never paied for them. :rolleyes:
Anyway, the frames are bad ass. Here's a pic of mine.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/48plate_frame.jpg

wsuwrhr
01-07-2004, 05:24 PM
Thanks Dave, I thought you were on the way to Home Depot?
Ironically, I got a phone call from one of the perpertrators out of the blue yesterday. I thought you may have had something to do with that, maybe not. Either way 1 out of 3 ain't bad. I notified someone else today.
Brian

superdave013
01-07-2004, 05:29 PM
No, I was AT Home Depot when I was talking to you.
Nope, I had nothing to do with it. But hey, it's the off season. Still 2 non paying guys out there. Come on bro, post a pic of their plates and call 'em out. The rest of the sharks need some new bait! :D
Hey everyone, Brian makes some bad ass stuff. Come see us at the Long Beach Swapmeet this sunday in space #760. That way you can look at his stuff and bjy mine. :p

wsuwrhr
01-07-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
Brian, That's Billy B's frame. Let's see pics of the dead beats that had you make them one but never paied for them. :rolleyes:
Anyway, the frames are bad ass. Here's a pic of mine.
Just so noone gets hate mail, Billy B paid for his long ago. Krazy Kolors is just a cool name, so I decided to show off that one.
Brian

Her454
01-07-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by wsuwrhr
either way 1 out of 3 ain't bad. I notified someone else today.
Brian
I got a PM about a frame? Am I a perpetrator and dont know it? LOL, I remember I was going to order one with Her454 but maybe Im losing my mind and ordered it and forgot?
Oh yea, BTW, If I am guilty IM NOT a deadbeat SD, I just forgot...? I think....shit, I am losing my mind.

superdave013
01-07-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Her454
I got a PM about a frame? Am I a perpetrator and dont know it? LOL, I remember I was going to order one with Her454 but maybe Im losing my mind and ordered it and forgot?
Oh yea, BTW, If I am guilty IM NOT a deadbeat SD, I just forgot...? I think....shit, I am losing my mind.
It's no longer any good. It now needs to say "Her blown injected 540 Ass Hander" :D

wsuwrhr
01-07-2004, 05:35 PM
No, I was AT Home Depot when I was talking to you.
Nope, I had nothing to do with it. But hey, it's the off season. Still 2 non paying guys out there. Come on bro, post a pic of their plates and call 'em out. The rest of the sharks need some new bait! :D
Hey everyone, Brian makes some bad ass stuff. Come see us at the Long Beach Swapmeet this sunday in space #760. That way you can look at his stuff and bjy mine. :p
Look at my stuff and buy yours ey? You kill me sometimes.
I wish I could afford a cell phone, haha. I think I may have ruined something for her454. I hate when that happens.
Brian

superdave013
01-07-2004, 05:35 PM
sure :rolleyes:
Hook Up! :D :D
Traci, Brian is gonna give you a spankin. :cool: ;) :cool:

Her454
01-07-2004, 05:36 PM
I DID order one? LOL, yes I guess I'll have to change that now...
I dont remember, anyway, Im talking to Brian right now.

superdave013
01-07-2004, 05:38 PM
You might want to wear a few pairs of Granny panties so the spankin don't hurt as bad.

Her454
01-07-2004, 05:41 PM
Sd, not only can you not keep a secret, Im going to start calling you Tony and have a paddle made special for you I guess.:rolleyes:

superdave013
01-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Sd, not only can you not keep a secret, Im going to start calling you Tony and have a paddle made special for you I guess.:rolleyes:
Hey now, I don't look like KATO! :D

Her454
01-07-2004, 05:44 PM
I think I may have ruined something for her454. I hate when that happens.
Brian
Dont worry about it Brian, I'll remind him of it and we'll take care of it. Thats not like him he just forgot. As far as the surprise....welll......I'll blame it on SuperDave, everyone knows he cant keep a secret . :D

wsuwrhr
01-07-2004, 05:46 PM
I think they were bought as a gift, pictures are coming shortly.
Brian

superdave013
01-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Dont worry about it Brian, I'll remind him of it and we'll take care of it. Thats not like him he just forgot. As far as the surprise....welll......I'll blame it on SuperDave, everyone knows he cant keep a secret . :D
Gurl, I've know about that plate for a very long time now. I can keep secrets from you. I just can't keep YOUR secrets. LMAO
Do you want to know what the plate says? NOT TELLIN! hahahaha

mirvin
01-07-2004, 05:47 PM
hey Superdave I'll probly see ya agian this sunday? Got any leads on a tilt column for my 56 f100?
Mirvin:)

wsuwrhr
01-07-2004, 05:53 PM
Gurl, I've know about that plate for a very long time now. I can keep secrets from you. I just can't keep YOUR secrets. LMAO
Do you want to know what the plate says? NOT TELLIN! hahahaha
Dave, I am going to have to call BULLSHIT on this one.
You are wrong on both counts. You haven't known for very long, and I am the ONLY one who knows what the frame says. haha.
Brian

superdave013
01-07-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
hey Superdave I'll probly see ya agian this sunday? Got any leads on a tilt column for my 56 f100?
Mirvin:)
sure don't but I know where you can get a nice plate frame. :)
Stop on by and I'll make sure my chick's (wife) not checking you out. lol I think your sig is pretty funny.

superdave013
01-07-2004, 05:55 PM
Dave, I am going to have to call BULLSHIT on this one.
You are wrong on both counts. You haven't known for very long, and I am the ONLY one who knows what the frame says. haha.
Brian
Nope, I saw a pic of it. Posted it and Badmeds asked me to take it down.

JetBoatRich
01-07-2004, 05:57 PM
What is the average cost of the frames, or did I miss that:(

wsuwrhr
01-07-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
What is the average cost of the frames, or did I miss that:(
The frames are all 30.00 with whatever letters you want on it. If you want some special do-dads, it will cost you a little more.
'Course with the tow, shipping will be free.
Brian

wsuwrhr
01-07-2004, 08:50 PM
Ok Dave, but since I didn't even have a pic until today, how did you see it?
Brian

wsuwrhr
01-07-2004, 08:58 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63lbadmed.jpg

wsuwrhr
01-07-2004, 08:59 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63lbadmed2.jpg

Her454
01-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh I see now......and here you guys are throwin me to the ***boat Sharks again................:rolleyes:

wsuwrhr
01-07-2004, 09:49 PM
No Maam, just posting a picture so you could see your parts.
Brian

JetBoatRich
01-07-2004, 09:55 PM
The frames are all 30.00 with whatever letters you want on it. If you want some special do-dads, it will cost you a little more.
'Course with the tow, shipping will be free.
Brian
thanks Brian, you will have an order shortly. Figure out what I want on it.

wsuwrhr
01-07-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
thanks Brian, you will have an order shortly. Figure out what I want on it.
If it weren't for you, I would be in the ocean by now.
Brian

superdave013
01-07-2004, 10:29 PM
Ok Dave, but since I didn't even have a pic until today, how did you see it?
Brian
Ok, Now I remember. You are correct, I did not see a pic. I held the freaking thing in my hands. It was on the deck of your boat at the CBBB. I made a comment about it in the v drive forum and Badmeds asked me to edit it as it was a gift.

Her454
01-07-2004, 10:41 PM
No Maam, just posting a picture so you could see your parts.
Brian
Im just messin with you Brian....but really....call me anything.....anything but Maam......Im old enuf without hearing that and it creeps me out. ;)

roostwear
01-07-2004, 10:44 PM
If it weren't for you, I would be in the ocean by now.
Brian
Now THERE'S some gratitude for ya! I was jumping in the boat at the same time Rich was, but I was solo, so I figured I'd capture the carnage digitally.
Anyhow, worst case is you would have been swamped on Havasu........

JetBoatRich
01-07-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by roostwear
Now THERE'S some gratitude for ya! I was jumping in the boat at the same time Rich was, but I was solo, so I figured I'd capture the carnage digitally.
LOL, I will back you on that. You were getting in your boat at the same time, but someone had to shoot the video;)

roostwear
01-07-2004, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the backup Rich. And just to remind him, here's an oldie but goodie......
http://www.roostwear.com/cbbb/brian.jpg
That wouldn't be an Antny, would it?

JetBoatRich
01-07-2004, 10:57 PM
It was Shawn(Jetdriver) and me, I forget who else was in my boat.
Love the River Shots, spring is almost here:cool:

wsuwrhr
01-08-2004, 10:20 PM
I see how you all are. Good shots though, the pictures remind me of warmer days.
I still hear rumors of pictures and live video taken of my whole run when I blew up the impeller at CBBB, wishing.
Brian

wsuwrhr
01-08-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by roostwear
Now that wasn't meant as a dig to anyone. But when the boat stopped, I was moving backward FAST. Almost as fast as the Mighty Dodge pushes me forward. It only FELT like I was on my way to the ocean.
Brian
The Anthony owner, I have all the original sale paperwork, so I know it is an Anthony. A female relative of the Anthony family confimed it, and even christened the hull with me, at least that is the story she gave me. Probably just lied to get me to have sex with her.:wink: :wink: I was so easy, I'm ashamed of myself.:)

wsuwrhr
01-08-2004, 10:28 PM
Ok, Now I remember. You are correct, I did not see a pic. I held the freaking thing in my hands. It was on the deck of your boat at the CBBB. I made a comment about it in the v drive forum and Badmeds asked me to edit it as it was a gift.
What was the comment you made?
I hope you are genuine on your offer for LBC. HAHAHA
Brian