PDA

View Full Version : did you guys see this

superdave013
12-14-2002, 06:52 AM
I was doing my daily scan of e bay today and thought someone might like to check this out.
new bob's nose cone set up (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26455&item=1874883042)

Havasu Hangin'
12-14-2002, 06:59 AM
That's cheap- that's about half of what I paid for my Hydromotive.

Bondo
01-14-2003, 07:39 AM
superdave,
i see Penn as your avitar...... did you see his interveiw on Larry King..... I'll Never Watch Another of His Movies Again....... He thinks we need to go to Iraq + feed, clothe, + educate them... HE Says Saddam is NOT such a Bad Guy..!!!!
I SAY, He should Go Back To Iraq,+ STAY THERE.........
Talk about a Bleeding Heart Liberal ASSHOLE !!!!!

SchellSchock
01-16-2003, 11:59 AM
Bondo......
Same with Cheryl Crowe....
"...war isn't an answer..." "...we should'nt have enemies..."
Tell that to the radical T***L H***s ya' dumb B****.

superdave013
01-16-2003, 01:43 PM
Bondo:
superdave,
i see Penn as your avitar...... did you see his interveiw on Larry King..... I'll Never Watch Another of His Movies Again....... He thinks we need to go to Iraq + feed, clothe, + educate them... HE Says Saddam is NOT such a Bad Guy..!!!!
Talk about a Bleeding Heart Liberal ASSHOLE !!!!! You see wrong. Spicolli is my avatar. :)
I agree with you about the Penn thing. I've been thinking about changing my avatar because of all of that. That bums me too becasue I was a big Fast Times fan.

bordsmnj
01-16-2003, 04:01 PM
F those f-nig F's!

ROZ
01-20-2003, 01:25 AM
superdave013:
Bondo:
superdave,
Talk about a Bleeding Heart Liberal ASSHOLE !!!!! You see wrong. Spicolli is my avatar. :)
:D