PDA

View Full Version : You Know Its A Bad Night When......

DansBlown73Nordic
01-10-2004, 08:53 PM
Your five year old pukes Popcorn and Soda all over the seat in the wifes Mini Van!!!!!!Well riding on the highway....:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

JetBoatRich
01-10-2004, 09:01 PM
It's just a minivan, J/K
Not funny and no way to start your day, hope the kid is ok. Was it just car sickness:rolleyes:

RiverKitty
01-10-2004, 09:03 PM
Probably looked somewhat like Jetboat Brian's avatar, eh??!!!
But seriously, so sorry to hear, hope she's feeling better.

MagicMtnDan
01-11-2004, 11:06 AM
Probably not as bad as the time my drunk buddy blew spaghetti and meat sauce all over the back seat of my VW Beetle after drinking too much.
That was a colorful, staining mess :eek:

Rivertoys
01-11-2004, 11:29 AM
Hope your kid is feeling better!
Could have been worse .... When my old Rottie Jake was a pup, he puked in my lap, while I was driving. Right in the middle of the puke pile was a 6" long white worm! And it was very alive!!! :eek: Talk about sick, it almost turned into the pie eating scene from Stand By Me!!!
RTJas :D

JetBoatRich
01-11-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Rivertoys
Hope your kid is feeling better!
Right in the middle of the puke pile was a 6" long white worm! And it was very alive!!!
RTJas :D
That was probably not a pretty site
:yuk:
at least he got it out of him:eek:

jlnorthrup122
01-11-2004, 04:01 PM
Could have been worse .... When my old Rottie Jake was a pup, he puked in my lap, while I was driving. Right in the middle of the puke pile was a 6" long white worm! And it was very alive!!! Talk about sick, it almost turned into the pie eating scene from Stand By Me!!!
that would suck I would have probly crashed!

Jbb
01-11-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by RiverKitty
Probably looked somewhat like Jetboat Brian's avatar, eh??!!!
But seriously, so sorry to hear, hope she's feeling better.
:D :D :D :D