PDA

View Full Version : In need of TIRES !!!!

Jim Anderson
01-11-2004, 08:38 AM
Due to all the moving i've been doing lately with this new business, my tires on the taco trailer are about worn out. Does any of you know a good tire guy in the Tuson are that I might be able to get a really really good deal. Business has been a little down and I need to save as much as I can. Thanks for all your help and FRIENDSHIP, Jim A. :)

sgdiv7
01-11-2004, 01:01 PM
I hope there wasn"t any wiring that had to be done to that taco wagon. How long have you lived in the southwest and still can't spell Tucson. Sounds to me your just a Phoenix transplant.

Jordy
01-11-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by sgdiv7
Sounds to me your just a Phoenix transplant.
Actually he pulled his taco stand (which I bet started off as a Navajo Taco aka Indian fry bread wagon) down from Flagstaff... :D

ACCEPTENCE
01-11-2004, 07:22 PM
Hey there Jim...long time no post-post.
I have a couple of good tires that will fit your taco cart and there mounted on full polished Weld wheels. I used to have them on all of our vending carts. They are simaliar to the wheels and tires on a dolly trailer.
Your can have them if it will help.
I can U.P.S. them to you. Let me know???

MagicMtnDan
01-11-2004, 07:26 PM
Tire Rack (www.tirerack.com ) has some of the best prices anywhere. Use their Web site to find the tires and prices and then shop your local stores to match or beat those prices.
Good luck!

likwidsukr
01-11-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by sgdiv7
I hope there wasn"t any wiring that had to be done to that taco wagon. How long have you lived in the southwest and still can't spell Tucson. Sounds to me your just a Phoenix transplant. WTF:confused: :confused: This from a guy who uses quote marks as an apostrophe......Jackass.......:eek!: :D

jlnorthrup122
01-11-2004, 08:07 PM
Actually he pulled his taco stand (which I bet started off as a Navajo Taco aka Indian fry bread wagon) down from Flagstaff...
Gotttdamn I remember that Indian fry bread that shit was good my bread came from a zuni lady though!:)

Sleek-Jet
01-11-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
Actually he pulled his taco stand (which I bet started off as a Navajo Taco aka Indian fry bread wagon) down from Flagstaff... :D
Props to Jordy for spelling Navajo correctly. :D
I've got a recipe for Navajo Taco's if anyone wants one. PM me if you want it.

BILLY.B
01-12-2004, 06:26 AM
PM 126driver, he'll know how to help. Right Scott???:rolleyes: