PDA

View Full Version : Another brain surgeon at work

Rexone
01-12-2004, 06:46 AM
Man Bitten After Putting Snake in Pocket
Off the AP news service...
GREENWICH, N.J. - A man who police say stole two snakes from a pet store was bitten by one of the reptiles as he drove home from the Franklin Township store.
The tiger python snakes were not poisonous, and the 20-year-old man, whom police declined to identify, did not seek medical treatment for the bite to his groin area.
Police said the man took the snakes last week, slipping them into canvas bags he had rigged in his pants pockets. As the man headed home, one of the snakes wriggled out of the bag, wrapped itself around his leg and bit him.
Police recovered the snakes from the man's home. Officers went there because the man had bought an iguana from the store the same day the snakes were stolen.
The man was charged with receiving stolen property. Theft charges were also expected to be filed.

beached 1
01-12-2004, 06:57 AM
LOL
What a Dumbass

likwidsukr
01-12-2004, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Rexone
Man Bitten After Putting Snake in Pocket
Off the AP news service...
GREENWICH, N.J. - A man who police say stole two snakes from a pet store was bitten by one of the reptiles as he drove home from the Franklin Township store.
The tiger python snakes were not poisonous, and the 20-year-old man, whom police declined to identify, did not seek medical treatment for the bite to his groin area.
Police said the man took the snakes last week, slipping them into canvas bags he had rigged in his pants pockets. As the man headed home, one of the snakes wriggled out of the bag, wrapped itself around his leg and bit him.
Police recovered the snakes from the man's home. Officers went there because the man had bought an iguana from the store the same day the snakes were stolen.
The man was charged with receiving stolen property. Theft charges were also expected to be filed.
Dumbass........:rolleyes:

MJ19
01-12-2004, 08:49 AM
classic that the snake bit him in the junk :D
I would have thought that once in the car, the guy would have taken the snakes out of his pockets...duh! :rolleyes:

mirvin
01-12-2004, 10:24 AM
Must be my kin:D

Keithb87
01-12-2004, 12:37 PM
I'm suprised that he's not sueing th e pet store for not having a sigh that says " DO NOT PUT SNAKES IN YOUR POCKET " :D :D
What a DUMBASS

Tom Brown
01-12-2004, 12:40 PM
:D

boatnam2
01-12-2004, 12:47 PM
i heard about the girl that reached into a guys pants and got spit on by a snake but thats a new one rexone.