PDA

View Full Version : Dave Chappell Show on Comedy Central

LASERRAY
01-14-2004, 08:22 PM
In contrast to the sometime highbrow humor of "Curb your Enthusiasm" comes this gem. If you haven't watched this yet, do yourself a favor. It's that funny. Especially if you like humor that trancends, and exploits racial stereotypes. Too funny!:D

HighRoller
01-15-2004, 12:16 AM
I second that. His skit on the blind black guy who was a white supremicist was hilarious. Even one of my black friends couldn't stop laughing. He liked it more than I did.

LASERRAY
01-15-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by HighRoller
I second that. His skit on the blind black guy who was a white supremicist was hilarious. Even one of my black friends couldn't stop laughing. He liked it more than I did. That was a crack-up. I saw the best-of show tonight, and he had the R-Kelly parody( I wanna piss-on you ) and the Real-World parody with that fat white-guy in the all black house, and two of the bruthas were getting-down with his white girlfriend! ROTFLMAO! The new season looks even better, starts next week. He's a funny Mutha Fuc%#@!:D

LASERRAY
01-21-2004, 07:23 PM
The 1st show of the new season starts at 7:30 tonight on comedy central.

CMABadseed
01-21-2004, 07:26 PM
haha chapelle is damn hilarious.......check it out!!
too bad the fat white guys GF was lovin it! haha:eek!:

fourspeednup
01-21-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by HighRoller
I second that. His skit on the blind black guy who was a white supremicist was hilarious. Even one of my black friends couldn't stop laughing. He liked it more than I did.
That one was great!!! Only watched it a few times but funnier n shit. Anybody see the one where ole Leroy Jones went down and got hisself some 1500 dollaa rims fo iss $700 tempo and became the first black man to pay more fo iss rims than iss car:D

LASERRAY
01-21-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by CMABadseed
haha chapelle is damn hilarious.......check it out!!
too bad the fat white guys GF was lovin it! haha:eek!: That "Real World" skit was great! Funny when the fat white boy's dad got shanked in the apartment, ROTFLMAO!:D

JustMVG
01-21-2004, 10:00 PM
Great show tonight, The Racial Draft kicked , and the slow motion bit was killer:D But the bit where they had the old folks F---in grossing the kids out was priceless:D
mike VG

hd&boatrider
01-21-2004, 11:02 PM
That racist draft was funny. It had me laughing out loud. Chapelle comes up with some pretty unique views on things.

CMABadseed
01-21-2004, 11:24 PM
Drink samuel l jackson...you'll be ****in' fat bitches in no time!
that bit was AWESOME!!!:D