PDA

View Full Version : spoken word

Blown 472
01-15-2004, 12:24 PM
Standing feeling the warmth from my piss filled shoes rising towards my face I gasp at the horror of the scene, trying to run I have realized my feet melted. ****.

HighRoller
01-15-2004, 12:45 PM
My ice cream cone fires machine gun bullets into Santa's rectum as maggots chew the golf balls out of my cell phone. Toe jam collects lint when its stuffed in your cigarette lighter and a puppy dog wears a condom while he washes your car. Hey, this spoken word thing is easy. You don't even have to be talented to do it. It's kinda like Mad-Libs. Put down the pipe and pick up a pen, it's time for spoken word. Seriously though, is this some kind of joke? Is spoken word for those who can't express themselves articulately so they blabber? Time to take some more Ridlin!!!!!

Blown 472
01-15-2004, 12:52 PM
I think you have it RD.

78Eliminator
01-15-2004, 01:36 PM
sunshine and dark clouds beneath, covering and limiting. driving on the freeway in a stolen car as the freeway fills with water, like a bathtub, i am drowing and sneak out the sun roof
i steal, i lie, i pretend i am a participant of the pot luck but i have no food of my own and this black lobster is screaming for me to help him. i take him with me as my killer hides in the shadows and waits to stab and stir my vicera.

1Bahnerjet
01-15-2004, 02:10 PM
Or insert the Lyrics to any Bob Dylan Song :D
(Desolation Row comes to Mind)