PDA

View Full Version : Blower motor pics...

Jim B.
01-15-2004, 04:21 PM
Just thought I'd post a few pics of this motor I'm puttin' together for my 18' jet. I've been workin' on this damn boat for three years and it's almost done. Finally!! Just puttin' the finishing touches on the motor and into the boat it goes. I wanted to THANK Infomanic (Ron) for answering a few questions and giving some helpful insight while I was puttin' this thing together. Thanks again! Enjoy! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/504/1219motor1-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/504/1219motor4-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/504/1219motor5-med.jpg

Hustler
01-15-2004, 04:40 PM
Cool pics. Just wondering but how do you plan to run the alternater? I dont see any pully off the front

superdave013
01-15-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Hustler
Cool pics. Just wondering but how do you plan to run the alternater? I dont see any pully off the front
Look closer, it's one of those deals that's inside the bottom pulley and sticks out the front.
Looks sweet but I thought the big pulley went on the bottom. :)

hack job
01-15-2004, 07:27 PM
looks killer! you got to let us know oh it runs;)

Infomaniac
01-15-2004, 08:03 PM
Good job dude. Really nice piece.

SleekPanther
01-16-2004, 04:58 AM
I see you are using the same oil pan I am, the dipstick is a pain, have you found anything better? BTW the drain plug is so huge, I tapped it for an oil temp sender, works great.
Paul

Infomaniac
01-16-2004, 05:31 AM
Milodon makes a nice steel braided dip stick for that pan.
I have the part number but will be this afternoon before I can come up with it.
Give them a call.
Also a drain hose kit fits very well in the drain plug.

boatguy795
01-16-2004, 10:05 PM
Hey Bud, obviously you have forgotten Whom led you into the world of high horsepower. You seem to now want to go outside of the circle that I created,to seek out felonious information, from know nothings in the south. I now know how guys like Pete Mitchell, Bill Orndorff, Warren Johnson, and a list of other celebritie horsepower people feel when there understudies, and or prodigy leave there camp, and move on towards some sort of phoney status, that eventually leads to there downfall. You, sonnyboy, better get back in line, else there will be one hell of an ASS Whipp'in coming your direction. And just so Ya don't ferget, WE DON"T NEED "NO STINK'in ALTRNATORS" on a River Boat Punk Ass Squirt Boat! Sir!

Jim B.
01-17-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by boatguy795
Hey Bud, obviously you have forgotten Whom led you into the world of high horsepower. You seem to now want to go outside of the circle that I created,to seek out felonious information, from know nothings in the south. I now know how guys like Pete Mitchell, Bill Orndorff, Warren Johnson, and a list of other celebritie horsepower people feel when there understudies, and or prodigy leave there camp, and move on towards some sort of phoney status, that eventually leads to there downfall. You, sonnyboy, better get back in line, else there will be one hell of an ASS Whipp'in coming your direction. And just so Ya don't ferget, WE DON"T NEED "NO STINK'in ALTRNATORS" on a River Boat Punk Ass Squirt Boat! Sir! I love you too, Bob!!:D

VD CRUISER
01-18-2004, 08:53 PM
I see one problem, you need to put the small pulley on the top. Jet boats need lots of power.