PDA

View Full Version : Looking for shirts.......?????

Chase
01-16-2004, 12:57 PM
I need some help from fellow boaters/suppliers.....I love to wear shirts associated with the boating lifestyle, but there is not too much to choose from here in Canada. Can anyone here direct me to some place that sells t-shirts.
These shirts can be anything from boat manufacturers, to boating events that sell t-shirts, Like the OPC6, or classic boat bash......you get the idea...

roostwear
01-16-2004, 12:59 PM
What boat manufacturers you looking for? :D

Chase
01-16-2004, 01:06 PM
Anything but Gayliner....

Chase
01-16-2004, 01:21 PM
Rootswear???

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-16-2004, 01:25 PM
75 eliminater has some cool ones too. you can talk to him here on the boards.. :D I have some cool plumbing shirts if you want some.. They have to do with water too.. J/K :D

rivercrazy
01-16-2004, 01:27 PM
Try PM'ing the following for potential OP6 shirts. They might have some shirts left over from various events: Hustler, HBJet, Rivertoys, Slick, Party Cat
For RiverRacerX = http://riverracerx.com/shop.html
Check with ShockwaveBD here on the boards for a potential Shockwave Custom Boats shirt too!

Chase
01-16-2004, 01:56 PM
OK thanks for the roots wear site. I can see that one being a big help.
I have been to River Racer already, it is actually on my "favorites" list, however the T-shirts are all sold out and they only use pay pal...I am not a fan of that....

rivercrazy
01-16-2004, 02:01 PM
Email Chris over at RRX. He might have another batch coming and might take alternate methods of payment as well. Just a thought

gigamurph
01-16-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Well T-Shirts associated with the River Lifestyle.. I think I know where ya might be able to get one. ;)
River Rat Life T-Shirts (http://www.riverratlife.com/pages/dbshirt/DBTS.htm) <--- click there
Roostwear has a shitload of T-Shirts for different boat mfg's as well if you have a favorite brand of boat in mind.
RD Gettin' to be quite the "spammer" RD! Kinda makes ya feel like ya did when Metallica went "commercial"! But hey! It's all good! Need to check this RRL phenomenon out maybe?
Many of the boating community manufacturers have websites and offer apparel on them. Ya might check them out too. Or ya could do like alot of people and set aside a day or two and "Google" or "Alta-Vista" it to death!:p :D

roostwear
01-17-2004, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the plug Dave..... (where do i send the commission check?:D )