PDA

View Full Version : Is Liquid Fix SS-98 Done?

BigBoyToys
01-18-2004, 08:19 AM
I was just reading on the SSRA website that Larry won't be racing anymore.:( Does anyone know what's up? Why the sudden retirement? Will somebody else be driving the SS-98 boat? I also see on the Liquid Fix website that they are selling the SS-52 boat:(
What's happening here?
Well, nonetheless, I wish Larry and Family all the best. The Liquid Fix team is a class act and it is fitting that they are going out while on top. Congrats to the Liquid Fix team for the second consecutive year as APBA #1 and thanks for the memories!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
01-18-2004, 09:52 AM
Larry announced his retirement at the banquet. As far as I know, the 98 boat is NOT for sale.
I myself, don't believe he can stay away. In fact, he's in Australia right now (for a second season) racing as a hired shoe in the Unlimited displacement class (aussie K boats).
The 52 boat is for sale. This boat was layed up weeks after the 98 and has the best money can buy.
I look forward to seeing K-98 at our v-drive outtings!!!:cool: :D :D

Moneypitt
01-19-2004, 04:02 PM
Boy, talk about a suprise.....Larry is one of the classiest acts on the water. What set of circumstances could have lead to this decision??? He will be missed by all of his racing "Family"..Ray/Moneypitt, and the PS 89 team......