PDA

View Full Version : Paging the Posse!!!!!!

Jetdriver
01-19-2004, 10:54 AM
Ok! Who's all going to the Boat show Saturday????? Let me know so we can set a time and place to meet either here in the Valley or there at the show. You can also prepurchase your tickets for $7.00 or pay at the ticket window for $10.00 Lets get this goin!
Shawn

jackpunx
01-19-2004, 10:59 AM
Im in.. I got my tickets already.. :D

Jetdriver
01-19-2004, 11:03 AM
Maybe we could just make a time for everyone to meet up there at the show then! :D

jackpunx
01-19-2004, 11:19 AM
That’s a good idea.. I don’t know the lay out.. But I’m sure we could meet at DCB or something around say.. 11 or 1130 am and then go get some lunch and lie about our boats for a while:D

Jetdriver
01-19-2004, 11:21 AM
That works for me!

BIGAMIST
01-19-2004, 11:37 AM
Ok :rolleyes: I'll go:D who's drivin?

Jetdriver
01-19-2004, 11:41 AM
Come to the house and you can ride with us! I have room for 1 more person so it will be you!

jackpunx
01-19-2004, 11:44 AM
are you going to make him sit in the baby seat?

Jetdriver
01-19-2004, 11:45 AM
Na just in between the 2 baby seats! LOL

Mrs Luvnlife
01-19-2004, 11:50 AM
Not sure if we're going this weekend or not, it always seems SO crowded on the first weekend, basically we have both weekends open to go (except Superbowl Sunday), so I'm not sure which weekend we are planning on hitting it.
Cale thinks he's going to feed me some mixed drinks and sit down and make a new purchase which ever weekend we do decide to go, oh no....I'm feeling awfully sick today! :D

Jetdriver
01-19-2004, 11:51 AM
LOL Well let us know if you guys decide to go this weekend!

BIGAMIST
01-19-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by jackpunx
are you going to make him sit in the baby seat?
Think you're funny huh?:D :D What do you have on me.............maybe 10lbs:p :p

jackpunx
01-19-2004, 01:06 PM
Dont worry.. I know where you pack all the extra weight.. I saw the way Jerry was walking after your little chat.:D :eek: :eek:

Doug H.
01-19-2004, 02:26 PM
A little male bonding session for the two eh ?

jackpunx
01-19-2004, 02:37 PM
Yea.. They do that a lot.. I think Shawn is like the pimp or something.. Because he asked me to hold his hand ... then he whispered ".. don’t tell anyone"

Jetdriver
01-19-2004, 03:07 PM
Hey I gots to keep the pimp hand strong! Just wait Im bringin the KY with me to the show!!!!!!!!!

Rod-64
01-19-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Jetdriver
Ok! Who's all going to the Boat show Saturday????? Let me know so we can set a time and place to meet either here in the Valley or there at the show. You can also prepurchase your tickets for $7.00 or pay at the ticket window for $10.00 Lets get this goin!
Shawn
Will be there with Raff and SoCal Fun.................Hope to meet you guys............will try to be out for the next Pyramid run.........whenver that is.
I'll be in my New England Patriots jersey..........probably not popular in L.A. so I should be easy to spot.:D :D :D

raff
01-19-2004, 06:09 PM
SOCAL FUN, ROD-64 and myself are meeting at the Pantry
on Saturday morning for breakfast at around 8:30. Then it's off to the show, we will look for you guys there.
Mark out

Rod-64
01-19-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by raff
on Saturday morning for breakfast at around 8:30. Then it's off to the show, we will look for you guys there.
Mark out
Mark,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will you be in a HOCKY shirt???????? :D :D

raff
01-19-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Rod-64
Mark,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will you be in a HOCKY shirt???????? :D :D
No I will be in my new PYRAMID POSSE T-shirt.
Give me BACK MY E!!!!
Mark out

Rod-64
01-19-2004, 06:26 PM
Here you go...
[ E

SoCal_fun
01-20-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by raff
Mark out
Mrs. SoCal_fun (Marina) will be there and I think LJ is coming too.
I need to visit the vendor area for some dock lines, sand spike, etc...
Can' wait! :D

jackpunx
01-20-2004, 08:37 AM
So lets pick a spot and a time for everyone to meet.

jackpunx
01-20-2004, 10:23 AM
How about the Ultra booth?.. I think they may have some good talent behind the booth:D

Jetdriver
01-20-2004, 10:30 AM
That works for me, at say 11! Gee I hope Jason Vanbeek is there too Id love to kick that guy square in the nuts!!!!!!!!!:D

jackpunx
01-20-2004, 10:55 AM
OK then... 11 at Ultra

75_Elim
01-20-2004, 04:17 PM
OK then... 11 at Ultra
Just look for these girls turning me down at the display :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3637ultra_01.jpg

jackpunx
01-20-2004, 04:23 PM
Where do you blow them up?

CrazyHippy
01-20-2004, 04:57 PM
I have a few ideas:eek: :D :eek:
BJH

Mrs Luvnlife
01-20-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by 75_Elim
Just look for these girls turning me down at the display :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3637ultra_01.jpg
Come on now, they wouldn't do that to you, would they? You gotta set em straight! :D

SoCal_fun
01-21-2004, 03:00 AM
OK then... 11 at Ultra
This sounds good to me!, see you guys at Ultra at 11:00 (Good time to show the Wife the Ultra 247xs with the HP500 I need!!, I mean want). :rolleyes:

eliminatedsprinter
01-21-2004, 09:15 AM
William has a basketball game on sat the 24th and if we go we will have to leave around 2:30.:(
We are free on sun (the 25th) and the next sat (the 31st). If we go then we will be free to stay as long as we like.
Does anyone else have a problem with the 24th? Does anyone else want to try the 25th or the 31st?
We were also planning to go with my brother in law and I need to see when he can go as well.

jackpunx
01-21-2004, 09:30 AM
Dont forget the Whipple
:D
Originally posted by SoCal_fun
This sounds good to me!, see you guys at Ultra at 11:00 (Good time to show the Wife the Ultra 247xs with the HP500 I need!!, I mean want). :rolleyes:

eliminatedsprinter
01-21-2004, 09:40 AM
Dont forget the Whipple
Isn't that a member of the grayhound family, that was bred by crossing a whippet with a beagle?;)

75_Elim
01-21-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
Come on now, they wouldn't do that to you, would they? You gotta set em straight! :D
Thanks MrsLuvnlife, but the women just aren't giving it up that easy to me. :D

JetBoatRich
01-21-2004, 09:47 AM
I may pass this Saturday :mad: depends on if the tile gets finished:rolleyes:

Jetdriver
01-21-2004, 10:47 AM
Hey get it done buddy! Not like you have much holding you back from finishing the job. See you at the Ultra booth at 11

Mrs Luvnlife
01-21-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by 75_Elim
Thanks MrsLuvnlife, but the women just aren't giving it up that easy to me. :D
Alright then, I'll tell those girls that you're a nice guy! :)
Get busy Rich, you can't go out and play til your chores are done! :D I know what it's like, we are busy around here too! :yuk: Looks like we'll hit the show on the 31st, I know you are busy that weekend too, hopefully you can get there during the week!

SoCal_fun
01-21-2004, 12:04 PM
Dont forget the Whipple
Gonna try to sneak that in later... ;) ;) But it is a must have item!!

eliminatedsprinter
01-22-2004, 01:28 PM
As if it won't be fast enough with a hp 500.:rolleyes: How fast do ya think that V hull can go. :eek: It's not a race mod VP like Mark's ya know. Oops, errr, I mean quiet family boat like Mark's:rolleyes: That's it :idea:mild family boat with juuuust a little extra power.;)

jackpunx
01-22-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
As if it won't be fast enough with a hp 500.:rolleyes: How fast do ya think that V hull can go. :eek: It's not a race mod VP like Mark's ya know. Oops, errr, I mean quiet family boat like Mark's:rolleyes: That's it :idea:mild family boat with juuuust a little extra power.;)
Exactly:D

SoCal_fun
01-22-2004, 03:53 PM
Hell,
I don't know how fast it will go....... but I'd like to find out!! :D :D
You know, it needs that extra power for uh, for uh, pulling skiers and wakeboarders....yea yea, thats it. Also 650hp comes in handy while fishing.... they never get away from you... :p

JetBoatRich
01-22-2004, 03:53 PM
Hey I am out for the show this weekend:( I just bought two rooms of tile to put down:rolleyes: and with the recent set back of boat repairs I better skip it:yuk:

Jetdriver
01-22-2004, 04:41 PM
Alrighty then! When are you pulling the motor out of the boat Rich!!!!

JetBoatRich
01-22-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Jetdriver
Alrighty then! When are you pulling the motor out of the boat Rich!!!!
Bruce pull the heads today, the block will come out this weekend on top of everything else:mad:

sandblasted
01-22-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Bruce pull the heads today, the block will come out this weekend on top of everything else:mad:
Now what did you do to your boat? blow the engine?

gigamurph
01-22-2004, 11:35 PM
Where do you blow them up? Well; if ya gotta ask.....:p

JetBoatRich
01-23-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by sandblasted
Now what did you do to your boat? blow the engine?
nevermind:mad:

eliminatedsprinter
01-23-2004, 02:06 PM
This sh!# ain:t good. The news I got yesterday on the complications with my powerhead re-build and the scoop on your motor seems to put a damper on things.:( The only thing I can find positve in this is that with so much going wrong and so many parts being replaced, when we get through this, we will essentialy have newly rebuilt powertrains. Thus we should be able to run with less trouble in the future. That is until our hulls crack a stringer or our motorhomes take a dump on us...:rolleyes: ;)

JetBoatRich
01-23-2004, 02:33 PM
This sh!# ain:t good. The news I got yesterday on the complications with my powerhead re-build and the scoop on your motor seems to put a damper on things.:( The only thing I can find positve in this is that with so much going wrong and so many parts being replaced, when we get through this, we will essentialy have newly rebuilt powertrains. Thus we should be able to run with less trouble in the future. That is until our hulls crack a stringer or our motorhomes take a dump on us...:rolleyes: ;)
stop it:rolleyes:
I already had a new engine:mad:

eliminatedsprinter
01-23-2004, 04:02 PM
stop it:rolleyes:
I already had a new engine:mad:
I'm determined to find a bright side to this.:) There has to be one somewhere.
OK here it is :idea:
For me the bright side is an essentialy new motor.:cool: For you, it's that getting more work done on your's will be the perfect cover for you to put on those 500 rpm you stole from Hallet Dave.;) All for less than half the cost of my re-build.:D :cool:

Doug H.
01-23-2004, 07:06 PM
Did someone say "missing RPMs" don't let HD hear that :eek:

JetBoatRich
01-24-2004, 01:59 PM
hope you guys had fun with out us:yuk:

Mrs Luvnlife
01-24-2004, 03:03 PM
hope you guys had fun with out us:yuk:
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: I agree with you, Rich....leaving the rest of us behind at home!! :yuk:
Hey, you should be getting really good with laying tile, I'm about ready to put down some travertine in place of the hardwood flooring and in to the family room.........:D. Just don't let my other half know! He's not quite so agreeable. :mad: Someday I'll have a side job for you. :D

JetBoatRich
01-24-2004, 04:25 PM
I do alright Jen, I have one more room:eek: then carpet. I think we will pick that out tomorrow:frown:

Mrs Luvnlife
01-24-2004, 04:32 PM
I do alright Jen, I have one more room:eek: then carpet. I think we will pick that out tomorrow:frown:
Very cool, I bet it looks great! That's alot of work! :eek:

JetBoatRich
01-25-2004, 07:30 AM
What happened to all the pictures of the show, maybe a group shot with PP shirts on display:eek:

eliminatedsprinter
01-26-2004, 10:58 AM
The boat show was great. I enjoyed it so much it didn't seem like the 4 1/2 hrs we had to spend there were enough. I would have liked a couple more hours to really check it out and schmooze more. William and I went with Mark, my borther in law Juan, and a friend of Mark's. We went down there with a great group and we saw many of our posse buds (too many for my old memory to list without missing someone) there as well. I didn't bring a camera this year, but I wish I did, just so I could get a picture of William being mezmorized by the 30 ft Daytona. I kid you not, he just climbed up on the platform next to it and starred at it for over 20 min. Then He talked the Eliminator rep's ear off about it. :cool:

jackpunx
01-26-2004, 11:04 AM
lol.. He sure did.. A kid after my own heart... I think you should get him that boat Steve!

eliminatedsprinter
01-26-2004, 12:02 PM
lol.. He sure did.. A kid after my own heart... I think you should get him that boat Steve!
From your lips to gods ears.:D :cool:

JetBoatRich
01-26-2004, 01:32 PM
I think Dianne won't mind, do it Steve, Mark said it was ok:rolleyes:

eliminatedsprinter
01-26-2004, 02:10 PM
I think Dianne won't mind, do it Steve, Mark said it was ok:rolleyes:
What I spent on my Sprint this year would have made a good down payment. It has a cabin, but I'm not sure how long we could live on it. :rolleyes: Who's yard should we park it to live in?:rolleyes: :) :D Perhaps we would live in the motor home and let the Daytona be William's room.:idea: I've never seen the Lovinlifes house. Do they have a yard big enough for us to park and live in?;) We would let them wear our Raider stuff.:cool:

jackpunx
01-26-2004, 02:46 PM
lol

Mrs Luvnlife
01-26-2004, 03:20 PM
What I spent on my Sprint this year would have made a good down payment. It has a cabin, but I'm not sure how long we could live on it. :rolleyes: Who's yard should we park it to live in?:rolleyes: :) :D Perhaps we would live in the motor home and let the Daytona be William's room.:idea: I've never seen the Lovinlifes house. Do they have a yard big enough for us to park and live in?;) We would let them wear our Raider stuff.:cool:
I think it's something like 52' of RV access on the side, we'll get rid of the smaller Eliminator, get rid of the Rig and we got it solved, anything to be of help!!;) Although, one stipulation.....oh wait, I don't want to blow the whole deal here......and wear your Raider stuff?? Absolutely, we got this one figured out, we can even pitch in some $ to help this cause!! :D

eliminatedsprinter
01-26-2004, 04:03 PM
We have to keep the big rig, it's the only thing that can tow a 30 footer. UNLESS, the plan is to just keep it parked and drink beer on it and admire how cool it looks. With the cost of running those 2 1000+ hp motors that may be the best idea anyways.:cool: :D :)

Mrs Luvnlife
01-26-2004, 04:22 PM
Problem solved then. A nice place to drink our beer, and I love my beer.:D Keeping her parked is not a problem, we don't have to have it on the water to appreciate it afterall. We did just that when we brought our boat home, we sat and drank enough beer in it until we could just barely crawl out of it! :D When should we get started? :eek:

eliminatedsprinter
01-26-2004, 04:35 PM
Give Diane a Margeritta at Rich's on sunday, then you can suggest it to her. I'm too close, as a spouse, I'm not allowed to suggest or tell her anything. :rolleyes: ;) :cool:

Mrs Luvnlife
01-26-2004, 04:44 PM
Give Diane a Margeritta at Rich's on sunday, then you can suggest it to her. I'm too close, as a spouse, I'm not allowed to suggest or tell her anything. :rolleyes: ;) :cool:
Women!!!!!:rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
01-26-2004, 04:48 PM
Women!!!!!:rolleyes:
really:eek:

Mrs Luvnlife
01-26-2004, 04:49 PM
really:eek:
Oh yeah, pain in the ass!! :D

SoCal_fun
01-27-2004, 01:52 AM
Oh yeah, pain in the ass!! :D
There good for a few things though :D ... I think I'll keep mine! :)