TOBTEK
01-20-2004, 08:21 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135hiddenshores_006-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135hiddenshores_005-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135hiddenshores_007-med.jpg
[IMG]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135riverpic_005-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/135riverpic_008-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135riverpic_004-med.jpg
2003 35ft challenger triple slide out. rear living room floorplan, washer and drier ready, forced air and heating, with extra A/C in bed room. Full basement storage, nutral colors, hide a bed sofa,twin rear recliners, stereo system, day and night blinds, micro, large fridge, flawless cond! comes with (if you take my spot) full cemet pad, full canopy cover. One of the best spots at hiddenShores! $49K obohttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135hiddenshores_008-med.jpg

boatnam2
01-20-2004, 08:53 PM
nice setup tobtek!

SoCalOffshore
01-20-2004, 09:12 PM
Where exactly is Hidden Shores?

mbrown2
01-20-2004, 09:19 PM
Toby,
Nice setup...where you going?

phebus
01-20-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by SoCalOffshore
Where exactly is Hidden Shores?
If they told you, it wouldn't be hidden anymore would it? Just kidding, I don't know where it is either. :D

WetWillie
01-20-2004, 10:27 PM
20 Miles out of Yuma Arizona!
WW:o

TOBTEK
01-21-2004, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by phebus
If they told you, it wouldn't be hidden anymore would it? Just kidding, I don't know where it is either. :D
LOL:D HiddenShores RV Village is just down from MARTINEZ Lake on the Co River. Its VERY clean, Quiet at night. And very family friendly. Here is there website www.hiddenshores.com
We are just exploring our options with selling this(we love our spot & trailer). If it sells we are staying at HiddenShores, We are just going to get a new doublewide, and loose our awesome spot :( . YEP, we are true trailer trash. Ya know your trailer trash when you get excited about taking the wheels off your new home.

TOBTEK
01-21-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by mbrown2
Toby,
Nice setup...where you going?
MBROWN.......im going to be your loud, S.O.B, neighbor, J/K:D
so, I get a call from Darla @DCB just before I passed the DCB truck going south on I-8 out passed ElCentro pulling a bad-ass MACH26 back to the shop........What do ya think she wanted:D ?

mbrown2
01-21-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
MBROWN.......im going to be your loud, S.O.B, neighbor, J/K:D
so, I get a call from Darla @DCB just before I passed the DCB truck going south on I-8 out passed ElCentro pulling a bad-ass MACH26 back to the shop........What do ya think she wanted:D ?
You don't know what loud is..:D :D ....BTW..there is a nice house on the street next to me for sale....4 car garage, but they are probably not more than 25-27ft deep each....the house is like a model with a view of the river all day long...private launch ramp and docks....400K...the owner kept the thing immaculate..also, you are only a mile from take-off point launch ramp..

TOBTEK
01-21-2004, 08:47 AM
400K :eek: Id have to be selling mortages to afford something like that;) ya gotsa remember, im just a poor car F&I guy.

mbrown2
01-21-2004, 09:00 AM
I figured you and Kab could go in halves....:D :D :D

TOBTEK
01-21-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by mbrown2
I figured you and Kab could go in halves....:D :D :D
thats not a bad thought. But I hear those kind of arrangments usually go bad. To much togetherness is a bad thing.

BonnevilleBaby
01-21-2004, 09:10 AM
what is the monthly/yearly fee to keep the spot?

clownpuncher
01-21-2004, 09:30 AM
Looks like a great set up. Any idea how far that is from Palm Spings, or Blythe?

Desert Rat
01-21-2004, 09:58 AM
as per the agreement on their web site
"Sites may not be sublet. Rent is not transferable and does not accompany the sale of an RV. "
Is the site a sure thing if the 5Th wheel is bought?:confused:

ROZ
01-21-2004, 10:44 AM
I heard Hidden SHore is getting really strict on the night time activities....Like no cart activity, even if it's electric...Any truth to that?

TOBTEK
01-21-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
I heard Hidden SHore is getting really strict on the night time activities....Like no cart activity, even if it's electric...Any truth to that?
NO, IF your a "bonehead" they will bust your butt. BUT if your cool there isnt ever a problem! MOST of the security peeps are very cool.

TOBTEK
01-21-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Desert Rat
as per the agreement on their web site
"Sites may not be sublet. Rent is not transferable and does not accompany the sale of an RV. "
Is the site a sure thing if the 5Th wheel is bought?:confused:
spoke to them yesterday, there isnt a problem at all. They dont want to loose the montly income. the space rental is 400.00ish a month, dont remember the exact figure.

TOBTEK
01-21-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by clownpuncher
Looks like a great set up. Any idea how far that is from Palm Spings, or Blythe?
palm springs would be a EZ drive. ID go by the salten sea to el centro, take the 111 to the 8, 8 east for another 1.5 hours....EZ. Last year we drove the boat from Yuma to Blyth on the river, use a awesome ride!

Ducatista
01-21-2004, 12:09 PM
Nice looking Rig/site. That looks like a nice ride to get you to the sandbar past Martinez! I love that area of the River, not very good for big vee's though. We rent a dive at Martinez once a year for the opening of Dove season, and use the PWC's(please forgive me) to play on that portion of the River. Nice looking vacation pad.:cool:Last year we went way up river and found some place called miners camp....what a trip, pretty cool place.

TOBTEK
01-25-2004, 06:18 PM
OK, we just came back from the river. Does anyone have any idea who much the CORNOR LOT,single wide trailer home over by the little launch ramp is? Granted is a pretty cool spot with a water view (IMO it doesnt have as nice as view as we have at the water by the dam!) OK, we called the owner on the way home.....They are asking $ 250,000.00 dollars:eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: COME-ON! its nice but 250K and you still have to rent your dirt for 400.00 a month.....THEREFORE Im thinking our trailer MUST BE worth 100,000.00;) .....250K GIVE ME A BREAK!:rolleyes:

WetWillie
01-25-2004, 06:34 PM
THat was the spot I mentioned to you on the phone the other day! That in my opinion is the best spot in the park! I thought that was the spot you made the offer on? What about the one next door to that? It was for sale as well. Very clean. Did you call on that one?
Hey its only money!!
WW:D:wink:

TOBTEK
01-25-2004, 08:20 PM
I should have been more clear, WANTED TO MAKE A OFFER. I spoke with John out at the sales office, He was telling me what to offer. I dont think they even know what this guy is wanting for that place. Yes, We called on the one next to that one as well, haven't heard back from the owners yet. Im thinking we could be LOVING ours at we owe on it.
How, about you WW, did you purchase anything this weekend? We are going up to LA to visit the show Wed's night If ya want to go have a frosty adult beverage across from the DCB booth with us:)

WetWillie
01-25-2004, 09:04 PM
I was there today. As you have read Daves Booth was happening! Dave was locked up with a guy on the 29 footer. I spoke to one of the riggers/sales guys about the two diffrent 26's they had thier. I mentioned I am ready to pull the trigger and he mentioned I should talk to Dave. I said I would go to the shop to talk as I didnt think it was a good time and he seemed real busy!;) .
Man I am torn. I like both styles winshields and non windshields!
Hmm!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/318IMG_0207-med.JPG
As for Wed I will be in San Jose on business and may jump on a little commuter to come down and see it again! I made the mistake of taking the wife and kids and my little one got sick from running around the show and blew chunks in Ultras booth:eek: . I felt sooo bad!
Beers on me if I am able to show up.. What time you thinking??
Space in HS is in the works. I am ready to pay year round if you have a lead on a nice space let me know.
WW:)

TOBTEK
01-26-2004, 07:52 AM
"my little one got sick from running around the show and blew chunks in Ultras booth"......wow that surprises me. I heard that ultra makes some really nice boats:D hehehehe
The only physo out in the water this weekend was a couple of dudes with a new 21 ultra deck. Most have just got it and couldn't wait to play with it. You should bribe Batina(sp?) or Elma in the store to get the spot next to us. "stars and stripes boy" has a summer lease...BUT I hear if someone wants it for an annual plan you can get bumped;)
we are going to leave N/C about 3:00ish wed and cruise up. Brother needs to take maga-pic's for a new inteior for his old lavey. What time does the show close?

TOBTEK
01-26-2004, 08:03 AM
oh...BTW, IF you buy a new boat that will cruise at 100mph windscreens would be VERY nice to have. Things are very blury at even the slow speeds my little mach without protection from the wind! BUT its funny, I had the oportunity to ride in a F26 last year. The speed is very deseptive! they are so smooth and without any wind in your face.....we were at 85-90 mph and it felt like 45 in mine! at 109mph felt as though I could get up and go get a beer. when you get yours be VERY careful, ITS NOT A TOY..hehehehehe. I've allways wanted to say that:D Where in the park are you trying to lock in? I know a spot that has a nice view, with a awesome trailer forsale, all you need to bring is a boat and a toothbrush;)

cheezpanel
01-26-2004, 06:03 PM
The only physo out in the water this weekend was a couple of dudes with a new 21 ultra deck. Most have just got it and couldn't wait to play with it. You should bribe Batina(sp?) or Elma in the store to get the spot next to us. "stars and stripes boy" has a summer lease...BUT I hear if someone wants it for an annual plan you can get bumped;)
From what I hear Alma quit. Is Betina the young girl in the store? She's cool.
I haven't seen Lois lately either.

TOBTEK
01-26-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by cheezpanel
From what I hear Alma quit. Is Betina the young girl in the store? She's cool.
I haven't seen Lois lately either.
yes betina, is the young gal. She seems real nice.

cheezpanel
01-26-2004, 07:41 PM
Toby, am I getting this? You're looking at buying a house at HS?:eek:

TOBTEK
01-26-2004, 08:09 PM
Toby, am I getting this? You're looking at buying a house at HS?:eek:
YES, IF THE NUMBERS WORK OUT. LOOKS LIKE IF WE DONT DO IT NOW THEY WILL BE OUT OF REACH, THEY ARE GOING TO BE VERY VERY EXPENSIVE VERY SOON. YA WANT A KILLER TRAILER?:D

WetWillie
01-26-2004, 08:48 PM
So in your oppinion who should I talk to? I got a buddy that claims to have some pull. But to be honest with you he has made NO progress. What did you do? Who did you talk to?
Also I have a buddy that has his eye on your Mach. He has the cash (meaning cash) but is opening a second stereo shop and feels a little overwelmed right know (To much on his plate). Fred and I talked to him again today and I am possitive that if you get the boat in front of him its a done deal. He has a corner lot out at HS and a real nice guy.
So in all seriousness if I help you sell the 22 are we gunna double team Dave on two F26's?
WW:cool:

cheezpanel
01-26-2004, 10:02 PM
YES, IF THE NUMBERS WORK OUT. LOOKS LIKE IF WE DONT DO IT NOW THEY WILL BE OUT OF REACH, THEY ARE GOING TO BE VERY VERY EXPENSIVE VERY SOON. YA WANT A KILLER TRAILER?:D
I hear you...thanks, but got a trailer. I kick myself all the time over the price of those houses. 4-5 yrs ago the wife and I looked into one...I think they were about 60-70K if I remember. I thought that was a lot. Shit, I should have bought two of them. Like you said though, I can't see dropping that kind of money into something you don't own the land under. :frown:

TOBTEK
01-27-2004, 08:21 AM
I hear you...thanks, but got a trailer. I kick myself all the time over the price of those houses. 4-5 yrs ago the wife and I looked into one...I think they were about 60-70K if I remember. I thought that was a lot. Shit, I should have bought two of them. Like you said though, I can't see dropping that kind of money into something you don't own the land under. :frown:
CHEESE.......what spot are you in? Talk about hindsight is 20/20! I spoke with some friend about 5 years back about buying a few houses @ H/S....WE THOUGHT THEY WERE NUTS AT 55K! Now they start at 148K. Cheese think of this, They are ONLY going to build 400 homes TOTAL! When they get the new rec center, resturant, pool (all approved for construction this year) and new LAUNCH RAMPS someday:rolleyes: EVERYONE is going to want one, and they wont be setting up anymore. SUPPLY AND DEMAND, the prices will skyrocket. Have you priced a trailer in HavasuSprings? 300K plus! dont know how im going to afford it, but sure gunna try! Sure you dont want my trailer for 85K?:D

TOBTEK
01-27-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by WetWillie
So in your oppinion who should I talk to? I got a buddy that claims to have some pull. But to be honest with you he has made NO progress. What did you do? Who did you talk to?
Also I have a buddy that has his eye on your Mach. He has the cash (meaning cash) but is opening a second stereo shop and feels a little overwelmed right know (To much on his plate). Fred and I talked to him again today and I am possitive that if you get the boat in front of him its a done deal. He has a corner lot out at HS and a real nice guy.
So in all seriousness if I help you sell the 22 are we gunna double team Dave on two F26's?
WW:cool:
WOW.....IF your buddy buys the 22, that will be tough seeing it in his spot, and on the water......WE LOVE OUR LITTLE BOAT! (JUST HOPE HE WILL USE IT MORE THEN WE DO!) Im totally torn now that we are staying in yuma for awhile, I think our boat is perfect for the lower river. IF he is serious, he better jump on it.....im getting VERY wishy washy:rolleyes:
YES, I have all the #'s on new 26's from BIG DAVE. KAB and I have been talking for sometime with DH.....we have been talking to him about OLDSCHOOL MACH26's though, walk threw open-bows, with 525's.....ala FAMILY CRUISER!
I passed the DCB truck pulling Lavoe's MACH26 last Tues coming back from Yuma, The 26's are frickin huge on the trailer compaired to the Little MACH22! You need a ladder just to load the dang thing. im sooo talking myself out of selling the 22!

cheezpanel
01-27-2004, 04:22 PM
CHEESE.......what spot are you in? Talk about hindsight is 20/20! I spoke with some friend about 5 years back about buying a few houses @ H/S....WE THOUGHT THEY WERE NUTS AT 55K! Now they start at 148K. Cheese think of this, They are ONLY going to build 400 homes TOTAL! When they get the new rec center, resturant, pool (all approved for construction this year) and new LAUNCH RAMPS someday:rolleyes: EVERYONE is going to want one, and they wont be setting up anymore. SUPPLY AND DEMAND, the prices will skyrocket. Have you priced a trailer in HavasuSprings? 300K plus! dont know how im going to afford it, but sure gunna try! Sure you dont want my trailer for 85K?:D
We're in D95. Somehow swinging 200K for a "house" at the river isn't something I can do. Although my wife disagrees :rolleyes: I didn't realize they were only putting in 400. How many do they have now? I moved into D section because Alma told me that eventually everywhere except lower C down by the other ramp and D would be houses if the demand was there. I never heard there was a limit on the # of houses they would put in. We're going this weekend; do you know of any other houses for sale or why the guy on the corner is selling? Oh, by the way, keep the 22:D

TOBTEK
01-27-2004, 04:38 PM
We're in D95. Somehow swinging 200K for a "house" at the river isn't something I can do. Although my wife disagrees :rolleyes: I didn't realize they were only putting in 400. How many do they have now? I moved into D section because Alma told me that eventually everywhere except lower C down by the other ramp and D would be houses if the demand was there. I never heard there was a limit on the # of houses they would put in. We're going this weekend; do you know of any other houses for sale or why the guy on the corner is selling? Oh, by the way, keep the 22:D
THERE are a few homes for sale. one right above the main drive/gaurd shack..$150K obo C36 next to the pimped conner 250K unit $210K:eek: KAB's and his two neib's are selling there double wides...165-170K ish? the two down on the conner over in "C" both owners are building big homes in havasu at the refuge. I may have to sell the MACH and get sea-doo's:D .....NEVER! maybe a 5000.00 CHARLIE special pontoon boat....it will be all I can afford if this happends.

WetWillie
01-27-2004, 07:38 PM
Were is the boat now? Stop playing the 26 is all you!
Are you still on for the boat show tommorow?
WW

TOBTEK
01-27-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by WetWillie
Were is the boat now? Stop playing the 26 is all you!
Are you still on for the boat show tommorow?
WW
Mr WW....we are going up at about 3:00 pm from here (encinitas) IF I COULD GET CAUGHT UP! im still frickin here at 10pm....got here at 7am:rolleyes: ....LAME!
The mach's at the river. Call me here at BMW land Wed's if you like......im going home:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TOBTEK
01-30-2004, 01:00 PM
keeping it fresh....sorry:)

TOBTEK
02-08-2004, 10:48 AM
welllllllllllllllllllllllll yes, They as in the "mangers" of H/S told us yesterday that IF we sold our RV style trailer, that the new owners would not be promissed our killer spot:rolleyes: :mad: ....whick really pisses me off! its already there and has the annual income from it. I REALLY LIKE HOW "HIDDENSHORES RV VILLAGE" wants to work with their long term customers:rolleyes:
So, if someone wants the brandnew trailer or the canopy which are movable, maybe I will break up the pieces and move on. so all offers are now being listened to......anyone.
OR, if someone wanted the whole package, we could get creative;)

cheezpanel
02-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Hey Toby,
Just got back from HS. I was talking to a guy behind me who worked at the gate last year and he was telling me about the management. He's heard him many times say "there are over 200 people on the waiting list, so if anyone bitches, etc...tell them to leave." Those security guys are not cool either. They assume everyone who makes a mistake and doesn't abide by one of their 842 rules and regulations is doing it on purpose. Oh well, what do you do? Anyways, how much would you take for the awning?

TOBTEK
02-08-2004, 03:32 PM
Hey Toby,
Just got back from HS. I was talking to a guy behind me who worked at the gate last year and he was telling me about the management. He's heard him many times say "there are over 200 people on the waiting list, so if anyone bitches, etc...tell them to leave." Those security guys are not cool either. They assume everyone who makes a mistake and doesn't abide by one of their 842 rules and regulations is doing it on purpose. Oh well, what do you do? Anyways, how much would you take for the awning?
I was VERY disapointed with there LACK or desire to help a long time customer. I felt like a A-hole for even asking to have a friend assume my spot if they purchase our trailer. If I could have at the time, I would have hooked up the trailer and told them to pack sand! I've cooled off now:) Its a shame to have such rude individuals running the coolest spot on the lower river! IF the trailer sells...how about 1500.00? seeing that its all of 6-7 months old. This all depends IF we get the actual home there and If the trailer sells.....

cheezpanel
02-08-2004, 07:01 PM
I'll keep that in mind. I've been there since they first started developing the place, and they could give 2 shits about me. Never been late w/ rent, etc. When are you guys going out again? I met some people in the trailer next to yours last night, but don't remember their names. My buddy knew one of them from High School. You already got another cart?

pebo
02-08-2004, 08:54 PM
Sound like the same old s**t at the Islander in Havasu, and by the way same Managment. They could care less if you stay or leave. Just my .02. Was there for 8 years, picked out a new place to boat this year.:D

TOBTEK
02-09-2004, 12:53 PM
I'll keep that in mind. I've been there since they first started developing the place, and they could give 2 shits about me. Never been late w/ rent, etc. When are you guys going out again? I met some people in the trailer next to yours last night, but don't remember their names. My buddy knew one of them from High School. You already got another cart?
You must have meet Fred and Libby.....VERY nice peep's! They just got married as well. Yes, I have started building a new Yamaha LIMO cart...was painting the rockers this morning as a matter a fact:) gonna be twice a blingy as the last one:D cant wait! Have to make a call right now to a vender I have found that makes a 18HP & 81ft pounds of torque with a AC system? sounds fun. We will be out there sometime soon, not sure when though:confused: how about you?

cheezpanel
02-09-2004, 08:24 PM
I think we'll be heading down in 2 weeks, like the 20th. I'll be sure to stop by if I see that you guys might be there. :D

FryJet
02-09-2004, 09:43 PM
Im sorry guys, but anyone who is willing to put their money into a place with a manager like John who can call the shots just because he thinks he is king shit should really think twice. He has absolutey no business ethics what-so-ever. Dont get me wrong, H-S is a very nice place now but I have been going there since 78 and it was way better when it was simple and Gaylord was the manager. I know of several peaple that have bad stories about Jackass John, he is nothing but crap in our book. I say sit on your money and wait till they come back down to earth on prices because its coming and alot of peolple are going to loose their asses on the park models. Sorry for the rant.
F.J.

cheezpanel
02-10-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by FryJet
Im sorry guys, but anyone who is willing to put their money into a place with a manager like John who can call the shots just because he thinks he is king shit should really think twice. He has absolutey no business ethics what-so-ever. Dont get me wrong, H-S is a very nice place now but I have been going there since 78 and it was way better when it was simple and Gaylord was the manager. I know of several peaple that have bad stories about Jackass John, he is nothing but crap in our book. I say sit on your money and wait till they come back down to earth on prices because its coming and alot of peolple are going to loose their asses on the park models. Sorry for the rant.
F.J.
I couldn't agree w/ you more. My friend had a place there when it was Imperial Oasis. We could just drive in and park in the lot and sleep in the back of the truck if we had to. It is nice now, but you walk around on pins and needles. The main thing is that I can bring kids there and they can walk around by themselves and I don't have to constantly worry about them. In 4 or 5 yrs when my daughter is out of the house:eek: hopefully there will be a spot for us somewhere else. I haven't even put up a permanent awning for the boat because you never know what kind of "problem" you may have there and get so pissed that you may be told or want to leave. Also, you're right about the economy. I was talking to a guy there that said he remembers 20 or so yrs ago when it took a shit and you could by boats, trailers, toys, etc from people at Imperial super cheap because they couldn't afford payments. You have a space there now?

TOBTEK
02-10-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by FryJet
F.J.
FRYJET...I agree with you about H/S's customer relations (or lack of!) The ONLY reason we tolerate the management is that its the cleanest, safest, closest spot to us here in San Diego. We really like the people that stay there, We have as much fun booze cruising at night in the golfcarts as we do at the sandbar during the day. Its great for the kids ( even though we dont have any YET) with all the scheduled activities, ect.
NOT sure I agree with your thoughts about the homes coming DOWN in price in the future....or should I say I HOPE YOUR WRONG. Five or so years ago, I could have bought a brandnew home there for 55K...I thought they were nuts at the time. Last year at this same time, I also though the 108K was crazy expensive. NOW the cheapest NEW home forsale is way out in the "outback" section with NO view of the water at all for a low starting price of $143K for a single wide and needs some upgrades to be livable OR they have a nice doublewide for 189K OR a 3BR/ba for 225K:rolleyes: WITH NO VIEW OF WATER! How about the single wide by the small launch ramp, corner lot in the C section...SOLD for 250K...that nuts!
The deal is that they are done with 200 homes now, there will be apx 400 total and that it PERIOD! When they get done with the new resturant and Rec center in the near future I fill and hope that the prices will go much higher. Take HavasuSprings for example.....You cant get a trailer for under 300K. The old principles of supply and demand apply here. We the general public set the stage for a given objects pricing....IF nobody liked or wanted one they wouldnt go up in value. I also thought our house was over priced 2 1/2 years ago and now its doubled in value.....GIVEN all that, H/S is a awesome place once you get by the butt hole upper management..........

TOBTEK
07-13-2004, 01:35 PM
BUY ME PLEASE.......

Mandelon
07-13-2004, 04:30 PM
How about some free promotional weekends for those interested?? :D

TOBTEK
07-13-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
How about some free promotional weekends for those interested?? :D
NO PROBLEM! HOW ABOUT you or any of your friends buys it...and I'll pay 6 months space rental.....26 weeks free! im a giving guy....what can I say;)

Jrocket
07-13-2004, 05:09 PM
BUY ME PLEASE.......
The trailer I do like,the spot is no good for me.

TOBTEK
07-13-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
The trailer I do like,the spot is no good for me.
SO, IM YOUR HUCKELBERRY....make me an offer there TURBO! IF you want me in your area that is:)

TOBTEK
07-14-2004, 08:16 AM
BUMP

TOBTEK
07-14-2004, 08:42 PM
ttt

Screaming Pete
07-14-2004, 08:44 PM
Tob are you still at work Go Home!!!

TOBTEK
04-16-2005, 11:52 AM
back on the market.........make an offer!

Debbolas
04-16-2005, 11:58 AM
Looks very nice, Scream and I were trying to get a trailer at Katherines, not an easy feat, Angie is helping us out...
I HATE to ask a stupid question, but is this place in parker? or Blyth?
It looks nice, but I don't think our boat will fit in those waters.....
Good luck!
:wink:

TOBTEK
04-16-2005, 06:47 PM
Looks very nice, Scream and I were trying to get a trailer at Katherines, not an easy feat, Angie is helping us out...
I HATE to ask a stupid question, but is this place in parker? or Blyth?
It looks nice, but I don't think our boat will fit in those waters.....
Good luck!
:wink:
NEITHER....its all the way down in Yuma.

Mandelon
04-17-2005, 10:09 AM
But the water is warmer, and the bottom is sand. That's good for your propbuster hubby. :hammerhea I think that Kachina might be a little big for HS though..... :wink:

Debbolas
04-17-2005, 10:13 AM
Darn, I guess we are back to katherines landing then......... :wink: