PDA

View Full Version : Help Me price Sanger

SANGERBRU
01-21-2004, 12:07 AM
PLease advise, (If anyone has a valid opinion) price on a 1974 Sanger Mini-Daycrusier, 20 ft in length with a Dan Olson built LS-7, Open chambered heads. 4 bolt mains and all the trick shit to go fast, recently freshened up. I am selling this for my mom and would like the best price. Has new Alum tanks,glassed in of course, new floor,seats, cover, etc.... I just spent $7500.00 on those works, please advise a asking price.

ONAROLL
01-21-2004, 01:43 AM
OK, i will be first, pictures speak volumes, and your boat is no exception, throw up some pictures and anybody (and there are a shitload here) with any interest will contact you. looking at a boat and someones description are way different, good luck...Vic

bigriverdog
01-21-2004, 10:22 AM
Let's see some pics. Value on that old of cruiser is basically determined by its condition. I may be interestred in it. Lets see.

1Bahnerjet
01-21-2004, 04:50 PM
If its the Double Bubble, just add up what you have in it and add a Grand, bet it Sells.
Onaroll, what the Girl in your Avatar Screaming ? ( like what she's doing ) :D

Mohavekid
01-21-2004, 08:08 PM
It really depends on the condition.
As I'm sure you know, the Sanger Mini-Cruiser is somewhat rare.
If it's a v-drive it's worth a whole lot more than the jet, but both can bring a good price. If it looks good, I would guess $10K to $12K would be a good place to start.

SANGERBRU
01-26-2004, 06:03 PM
Thanks all for responding. The boat is very nice, with Pearlesance gel coat and candy trim. I will get some pics up, hopefully soon. I was offered $8500. But would like at least $10,000. I am not hurting for the sell, but would like the space, as the boat is in my machine shop.
Thanks to all, Sincerely, Bruce