PDA

View Full Version : Gumballs in the medicine cabinet...

91nordic29
01-21-2004, 03:44 PM
what to do the next time you have a party at your house.
i felt bad afterwards. my poor friend was so embarrassed. gumballs everywhere!!!
i think i may attach a tennis ball or something to a string next time for giggles. at least then the person can rescue their diginity.:p

mirvin
01-21-2004, 03:45 PM
That is a good one there 91nordic29:p I'll have to try it:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-21-2004, 03:56 PM
if it is just the guys I have a plumbing one for you if you want it. :D

mickeyfinn
01-21-2004, 04:31 PM
Gumballs or marbles in the medicine cabinet if fun. If you really want to mess with someone try this:
Before you have a group of friends over go into the bathroom and take about 5 minutes of video from somewhere overlooking the toilet. Don't let the camera show any movement. After you have the video load it into your vcr. When your victim gets up to go to the bathroom start playing this video and have everyone in the room start laughing as he comes out. He will walk into the roomful of people laughing and they are all staring at the TV. with a video of the bathroom on it. Will embarass the shit out of him or her.

kevnmcd
01-21-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by mickeyfinn
Gumballs or marbles in the medicine cabinet if fun. If you really want to mess with someone try this:
Before you have a group of friends over go into the bathroom and take about 5 minutes of video from somewhere overlooking the toilet. Don't let the camera show any movement. After you have the video load it into your vcr. When your victim gets up to go to the bathroom start playing this video and have everyone in the room start laughing as he comes out. He will walk into the roomful of people laughing and they are all staring at the TV. with a video of the bathroom on it. Will embarass the shit out of him or her.
Now that would be funny!

CMABadseed
01-21-2004, 06:04 PM
i heard that at the amazing johnaton show in vegas....that guys got a whole book of pranks and stuff like that.....he is damn funny!
disconnect the flusher handle, that makes people a little worried! haha

MagicMtnDan
01-21-2004, 06:09 PM
Hell, just stretch Saran wrap over the toilet bowl nice and tight and listen for what happens next :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-21-2004, 06:25 PM
for a plumbing one..
take the fill tube off the ballcock and gently place it under the tank (on the back of the toilet) so it points straight out of the tank. so when the toilet is flushed it will spray them with water.. It will look like they peed in their pants. LMAO!! :D

fourspeednup
01-21-2004, 06:41 PM
Hell yeah!
Just spent a couple days troubleshooting a ****ed up toilet, shoulda spent my time doing something useful like that:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-21-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Hell yeah!
Just spent a couple days troubleshooting a ****ed up toilet, shoulda spent my time doing something useful like that:D did you fix it.. you should of asked. we are always happy to help.. (with plumbing problems.) LMAO!! :D

CMABadseed
01-21-2004, 06:55 PM
i'll take this one from the boys at DCB....i must have fallen for this at least twice.
in the kitchen or any other place that has a sprayer in the sink just rubber band the trigger down....seriously how often do you check that before turning the water on.
that one always work great....THANKS ALOT GUYS!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-21-2004, 07:02 PM
LMAO!! that is a good one. can't see the rubber band either.. My hubby got me with that one. so I got a new faucet out of it. without a spray hose on the deck.. :D

fourspeednup
01-21-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
did you fix it.. you should of asked. we are always happy to help.. (with plumbing problems.) LMAO!! :D
Hmmmmmm.:eek:

MagicMtnDan
01-21-2004, 10:43 PM
did you fix it.. you should of asked. we are always happy to help.. (with plumbing problems.) LMAO!! :D
Really? Can you help my buddy - he says it burns when he pees :D

Dr. Eagle
01-21-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Really? Can you help my buddy - he says it burns when he pees :D
From Frank Zappas Joes Garage....
Why does it hurt when I pee?
I dont want no doctor to stick a needle in me
why does it hurt when I pee?
I got it from the toilet seat,
It jumped right up and grabbed my meat,
Why does it hurt when I pee
My balls feel like a pair of maracas
Oh god I probably got the Gono ca ca cacus...
Why does it hurt when I pee
aye yie yie...

91nordic29
01-22-2004, 08:09 AM
those are hilarious. i like the one where you diconnect the flush handle. :D

spectratoad
01-22-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Hell, just stretch Saran wrap over the toilet bowl nice and tight and listen for what happens next :D
Yeah the sound of the wife out for blood wondering who is going to clean up the mess.:D It would be funny though

al cole'holic
01-22-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by mickeyfinn
This has got to be by far the funniest f'n prank I have heard of in a long time :D

MudPumper
01-22-2004, 12:54 PM
for a plumbing one..
take the fill tube off the ballcock and gently place it under the tank (on the back of the toilet) so it points straight out of the tank. so when the toilet is flushed it will spray them with water.. It will look like they peed in their pants. LMAO!! :D
Am I the only one that finds it sexy when Mrs Flyin Vee says "Ballcock and gently" in the same sentence??