PDA

View Full Version : Chaser Hangover Pills.........

Rod-64
01-21-2004, 04:07 PM
Anybody try them?
Or is it a load of crap????

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-21-2004, 04:11 PM
My friend tried them and they made him loopy and he pee'd his bed that night. And still woke up with a hangover.

Rod-64
01-21-2004, 04:16 PM
EEW! That's not the response I was hoping for.:D
Won't be rushing out to Walgreen's just yet.:D

gnarley
01-21-2004, 04:21 PM
Take Vitamin B-100 before you drink & before you go to bed if you can remember, it works! ;)

waterndog
01-21-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
My friend tried them and they made him loopy and he pee'd his bed that night. And still woke up with a hangover.
LMAO! Thats not a very good side affect :eek: but did he wake up with a hangover ?? :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-21-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by boatnam2
ive tryed them a couple of times,kinda thought they worked a little the first time but my next 2 times no help at all plus they made me shit black for a week!
Another poop story we missed out on Jim?? :D :D

boatnam2
01-21-2004, 04:24 PM
ive tryed them a couple of times,kinda thought they worked a little the first time but my next 2 times no help at all plus they made me shit black for a week!

Rod-64
01-21-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by boatnam2
Jesus! What's in them? A lot of Iron??:D

NOTALENT
01-21-2004, 04:48 PM
im a young guy bro I took those things and I tell ya it felt like it made it worse then normal..

STGP
01-21-2004, 04:54 PM
Tried them 3 times and they worked. The secret is that you have to take them with the first sip of your first drink and every two hours after. If you don't thak them with the first drink your outa luck. I think they kind of kept me up wile drinking slightly, not a bad thing, but no other side effects.

1stepcloser
01-21-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
My friend tried them and he pee'd his bed that night. And still woke up with a hangover.
I certainly hope thats not a routine side effect.
I find that taking a couple of Tylenol before I start drinking seems to pretty much eliminate the chance of a hangover, unless things get a little out of hand and I start to mixing in a little Captain with my Silver Bullets.....:)
Liquor before beer...Never fear.
Beer before liquor...Never been sicker.
The above statement is true. Experience has shown that if you drink hard liquor in whatever form -- Captain Morgans Private Stock for example-- you can and must only trade down. If you remember that simple rule, you'll avoid horrific hangovers and only experience slightly devastating ones. For instance, one should never start drinking Rum and Cokes and then graduate to tequila, moonshine, or methanol. This will not only make you sick, you could go blind.
The same is true if you start drinking beer and decide it's time for that shot of Jim Beam. They'll mix in your stomach like skinheads at a Public Enemy concert.
Now, if you start off with the hard stuff and work your way down, your body will, for some reason, be far more forgiving of the abuse.

boatnam2
01-21-2004, 04:55 PM
i dont know i told missb **** i think i blew my liver up when i got home a took a shit.same thing very next time.i took like 14 of them in one night.its say to take 2 every couple of beers so a day at the river teh pill count can add up.

fourspeednup
01-21-2004, 05:06 PM
Try some shit called emergen-C. It's a powder you mix in a glass of water 'fore you peace out for the night. Works great plus less dehydration with the added H20.:cool:

fourspeednup
01-21-2004, 05:09 PM
Or the cure all, just puke your guts out by eating ice cream after a night of beer drinkin. Wouldn't neccesssarily recommend it but felt fine the next day.:( :yuk: :D

TRG
01-21-2004, 05:24 PM
ive tried them twice now and im a light weight....got shitfaced off of tequilla? (spelling) i awoke with a funny feeling in my head but absolutly no "HANG OVER"! todd

LASERRAY
01-21-2004, 10:49 PM
Waiting for my order of "Chaser" to show-up via UPS with my order of "Humungous Genitals" Penis growth pills. :rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
01-21-2004, 11:12 PM
Do those pills come with the Austin Powers Signature Swedish Penis Pump???
Not my bag, baby...really!!!!

LASERRAY
01-21-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Do those pills come with the Austin Powers Signature Swedish Penis Pump???
Not my bag, baby...really!!!! That was the funniest part of that movie. ;)

Kilrtoy
01-22-2004, 12:28 AM
Yes, Dont drink and no hangover.
I know that is a BITTER pill to swallow, but will work....:p

TheLurker
01-22-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
That was the funniest part of that movie. ;)
More like Dick...Johnson....Wang...