PDA

View Full Version : Hey Froggystyle, Is Your New Boat Gonna Be At The Boat Show?

MagicMtnDan
01-23-2004, 10:33 AM
Someone may have mentioned this already but I haven't seen any mention of it - is Froggystyle (Wes) gonna have his new boat, the Revolution, or a scale model of it at the boat show? I'm looking forward to seeing it and it'll be cool to do that tomorrow. Also looking forward to meeting Wes too.
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident/revolution/6.jpg

78Eliminator
01-23-2004, 11:06 AM
It's not quite ready. I was looking at the most recent update on their web page and it looks like a few more months at least. Remember, the first prototype is going to take the longest. I'm sure they are also working out production methodology as well. Don't quote me, but I think Trident will be making people turn their heads this Summer.....

Froggystyle
01-24-2004, 06:14 PM
Sorry MMD, we will not be at the show... but one of our dealers will be!
I will be there next weekend, and hanging out in Hollywood afterwards, but not this weekend.
We are still a month or two away from production models. We are being very careful not to rush anything at this point, and we are spending an inordinate amount of time making sure that everything we do on #1 is repeatable for the next boats. Fabbing something one off is easy. Making a prototype that you are planning to make hundreds of is a lot tougher. In any case, we are progressing well, but progress seems slow at times.
We will have boats on the water for summer though.
Squirts up!
Wes

jlnorthrup122
01-24-2004, 08:50 PM
Cool your machine looks bad ass. its kinda crazy to think that you have created a large fuctional highdollar highperformance machine ain't it! I will have to check out your website and ketch up! I wish you the best of luck! Hopefully we will be compeditors next summer!! maybe we might just have to meet up at this summers Lake of the ozarks shoot out!!! Something to think about bro!:cool: