PDA

View Full Version : Honey!!, I think I've got it...!

Tab
01-23-2004, 09:26 PM
Hummmmmmmm,....We'll sell the cars and buy new ones with 0% interest and no payments 'till Jan., 2005. We'll fire the gardener, ..it's about time Kory learned to mow the lawn anyway. For that matter, it's not that big a deal for you to run the vacum and a brush thru the sinks a couple times a week,......right,...so we can get rid of those house cleaners that don' do that much anyway,.....right..? Braces,.....cummon.......I think the kids smiles look fine.....Those crooked teeth definately add character.....I heard chicks dig 'em. And, ...we can give the dog up for adoption.....he's been slackin' lately anyway. Do we still have some cash surrender value on those life insurance policies? For some damn reason, I'm startin' to feel pretty good lately,...... like I'll probably outlive that stupid policy anyway, so it's probably a good idea to go ahead and cash that thing in now and save all that money we would have wasted on those premiums for the next 30 years. But, I'm not feeling SOOOOOO good that I think I will make it to retirement age soooo. them freekin IRA and 401K contributions probably are a waste of time. I have no problem driving the F-250 deisel for another 5-10 years and I presume you are OK re the Expedition...After all, only 11 more mo's of $1,100/mo and the damn thing is paid for.........HEY.... HONEY......CHECK IT OUT........I'LL BE DAMNED......THE FREEKIN' BOAT SHOW IS IN TOWN THIS WEEKED.....YA WANNA GO??????.....SWEETIE.....

LASERRAY
01-23-2004, 09:30 PM
Lol!:D G' head! Get the boat! What the hell! It's only money!:D

Dave C
01-24-2004, 10:48 AM
.... you can always make more......

RJ Nordic
01-24-2004, 11:53 AM
Like I've told my wife for years: It's not that you spend to much dear, it's that I make to little!:D
I keep taking her to the nursey with me to find the "money tree" and the guy keeps telling me they just sold the last one, come back next week.

HCS
01-24-2004, 01:14 PM
Sounds familiar, my boat will be paid off this year so the wife wants
a new car. I said hell with that! I'm going to park my new Harley in
the garage next to the boat.:D
Besides her car sits outside anyway.