PDA

View Full Version : Demonstrators, Marchers - ?

dirty old man
03-27-2006, 09:46 AM
Why did the marchers in LA wave so many mexican flags if they want to become citizens of the US? What are their leaders thinking? Before that, they had a little of my sympathy, now - none

phebus
03-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Perfect time for a round up. Just hope they don't stampede.

Havasu_Dreamin
03-27-2006, 09:51 AM
Do they really want to be citizens though? I have no problem with immigrants coming to this country to seek out a better life, but it needs to be done legally.....

patsbrothel
03-27-2006, 09:56 AM
Were was INS ?..............they should have loaded all those Ilegals and bussed them right to TJ!

spectratoad
03-27-2006, 09:59 AM
I am still trying to understand why they are protesting us strengthening the law against ILLEGAL immigration. :mad:
Also why make it a felony? How about an immediate ride to the border. We already have the laws to enforce. If we make it a felony then do we have to put them in our already overcrowded jails???
We had an article this weekend too in the paper about how Wells Fargo is doing a big push to get the hispanics to open accounts and how they need to be educated on how banking works etc.... It said that "once we get them to trust us they are great customers"
Why is there this feeling the the hispanic culture is so F**KING helpless???? :mad: I think if I was Mexican I would be a little pissed at being portrayed this way.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
03-27-2006, 10:01 AM
Did anyone here the guy on KROQ this morning? He called it
"the world's biggest Raider preseason party"

havaduner
03-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Its great that they got together to march, and all that BS, how many of them are registered voters????

NOTALENT
03-27-2006, 10:03 AM
Deport them all....If its done legally then I welcome them all....As long as there not on welfare. Im sick of our tax money being used for there welfare...I grew up in the ghetto and know how alot of them live...fockin scammers...!!

Chubby4Life
03-27-2006, 10:05 AM
That's funny! :D

unleashed
03-27-2006, 10:12 AM
Most of them are just kids that want to skip school. Go up and ask them why there are protesting and 3/4's of them have no ideal! :mad:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

ScapeGoat
03-27-2006, 10:12 AM
Co worker came to work bragging about this march, Was not happy when I told him it is a set up and That they were going to get serounded and walk straight down the five freeway back into T.J.
The only problem is that to many don't want to adjust for our cuture they just want to make $ and send it home. I have one worker that refuses to speak english to the hotel banquet guest, so I refused to give him hours.

a catered life
03-27-2006, 10:13 AM
lmao hey wait I'm a freaking raider fan :yuk:

jbtrailerjim
03-27-2006, 10:17 AM
Were was INS ?..............they should have loaded all those Ilegals and bussed them right to TJ!
I was heading back from LA on Saturday afternoon and I saw bus loads of them heading back from the rally. My wife and I thought the same thing. Where and the hell is the border patrol.
It really pisses me off watching the news and seeing all these people waving there Mexican flag while they are protesting. If they think that country is so great, do us a favor and just go the f*ck back there.

Schiada76
03-27-2006, 10:56 AM
I was heading back from LA on Saturday afternoon and I saw bus loads of them heading back from the rally. My wife and I thought the same thing. Where and the hell is the border patrol.
It really pisses me off watching the news and seeing all these people waving there Mexican flag while they are protesting. If they think that country is so great, do us a favor and just go the f*ck back there.
I wonder who's paying for the buses? :notam:

MagicMtnDan
03-27-2006, 11:05 AM
It's a battle over changing the United States. Those on the left (and the Catholic church here in LA) want open borders. They know that the illegals will vote Democratic and attend church (which currently is losing its membership rapidly).
The Senate bill in its present form probably won't pass without modification. Here's what it basically consists of:
1. Add about 700 miles of fence to the US-Mexican border
2. Increase spending to strengthen the US Border Patrol and border control
3. Require employers to make sure employees are legal citizens
You have to question why (and who) thinks these requirements are out of line with what made and makes this country great.
Teddy Kennedy spoke out against it but of course he and many of the newspapers across the country want open borders.
Me? I want my tax dollars to go to infrastructure for citizens and others who are here in the United States legally. I want hospitals (emergency rooms) that are ready to take care of me and my family not illegals with the flu. I want the fire and police departments to keep me and my family safe.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-27-2006, 12:23 PM
We had to deal with that shit here in Phoenix last friday. If they are proud of thier mexico flag then why dont they just go back? Im not against them one bit. But why all the bitchin' about us "bad" americans? If were so bad then why come here and bother us........ :yuk: :rolleyes:

Seadog
03-27-2006, 12:38 PM
I found it interesting when I started hearing about what the mexican government wants us to do, essentially open the borders to illegals. Yet, in Mexico, their southern border is enforced with vigorous zeal and illegals there are rarely in as good as health if they go back to their own country. There is a tremendous amount of red-tape for a foreigner to work in Mexico and they cannot earn more than a Mexican doing the same job.
Basically, the Mexican government wants to do everything they don't and won't. I may have symphathy with the plight of the Mexican populace, but the people that come here after going through all the red tape, learn the language and history, and then gets their citizenship, do not deserve to have to put up with wetbacks that don't live here legally, don't contribute to the community and do not even have the decency to learn the language.

hugh jascock
03-27-2006, 12:43 PM
these pricks dont want to imigrate legally because they will then be AMERICANS and will have to pay taxes
screw these whiteman, america hating pricks! are these people any better than al queda?america, love it or leave it

laveydayz
03-27-2006, 12:56 PM
I agree...Why are they flying the Mex. flag. If its so great then go the hell back and stop draining our system. If you want to come to the USA then do it legally and contribute to the system. How many Asians do you see in the welfare lines?????? NONE!! They come here to better themselves not burden the system. My neighbor pays a (MEXI) housekeeper $100 cash everyother week and she still collects welfare??? WTF??

YeLLowBoaT
03-27-2006, 01:04 PM
I was watching CNN last night, they were interviewing one of the rally "leaders"
He was saying how they were going to "boycot" and strike.
!st what are they going to boycot?
I really hope they do strike, that way AMERICANS can take back the jobs that the illegals took from them.
I am all for imagreation, as long as done legally. America is a country of Immagrents. Almost every 1 can trace back a ansetor that came to this country thur immagration.
That being said I am a firm beleaver that if you imagrate to this country you need to learn english and intagrate with the american socity. I think places like "china town", "little italy", "little moscow" and the like, do a great harm to the fabric of the US. We are a melting pot, Every thing must melt into 1 undistinguishable mass.
Teddy said it best when it came to learning english.
"Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country."

2Driver
03-27-2006, 01:10 PM
Why did the marchers in LA wave so many mexican flags if they want to become citizens of the US? What are their leaders thinking? Before that, they had a little of my sympathy, now - none
There were 20K in the march in Phoenix. I know one of their beefs was their rights as illegals. One particular law proposed will make it a felony to be an illegal and that has them pissed off along with the border fence proposal
Funny, in Mexico it was my understanding that a simple car accident was a felony. Additionally they protect their southern border with vengeance.
Call or e-mail your state and local politiciansand let them know how you feel unless you want illegal citizens influencing the country's laws? :mad:

9er
03-27-2006, 01:12 PM
Oh, that's what it's all about.
I saw them headed my way. Thought it was the ad I placed for someone to come buff and wax my boat.
Whoops.

laveydayz
03-27-2006, 01:53 PM
Its Funny Being On This Topic.....just Walked Out Of The Office To Get Something Out Of The Truck And There Must Have Been 300+ (mexi) Jr. High Aged Kids Marching Down Topanga Cyn Blvd In Chatsworth...of Coarse They Were Waving The Mexi Flag.......what The Hell Does A 13yr Old Know About Immigration??? Must Be More Important Than Education!!

Havasu_Dreamin
03-27-2006, 02:01 PM
Am I the only one that has a headache after reading that? Damn, I know I misspell words but hopefully not this bad.....
I was watching CNN last night, they were interviewing one of the rally "leaders"
He was saying how they were going to "boycot" and strike.
!st what are they going to boycot?
I really hope they do strike, that way AMERICANS can take back the jobs that the illegals took from them.
I am all for imagreation, as long as done legally. America is a country of Immagrents. Almost every 1 can trace back a ansetor that came to this country thur immagration.
That being said I am a firm beleaver that if you imagrate to this country you need to learn english and intagrate with the american socity. I think places like "china town", "little italy", "little moscow" and the like, do a great harm to the fabric of the US. We are a melting pot, Every thing must melt into 1 undistinguishable mass.
Teddy said it best when it came to learning english.
"Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country."

Havasu_Dreamin
03-27-2006, 02:02 PM
There were 20K in the march in Phoenix. I know one of their beefs was their rights as illegals. One particular law proposed will make it a felony to be an illegal and that has them pissed off along with the border fence proposal
What rights? They don't have any other than being treated in a humane way. They are breaking the friggin law, why is that so hard to understand?

syke-o
03-27-2006, 02:23 PM
Am I the only one that has a headache after reading that? Damn, I know I misspell words but hopefully not this bad.....
yes you are the only one that got a headache from reading it :rolleyes:

lakewake
03-27-2006, 02:42 PM
I agree with everyone here. But,lets grant the 11 million here amnesty. One of the terms of amnesty a guaranteed 4 year job. The US Army ,4 years in Iraq.
The best solution I heard was to pull out of Iraq and invade Mexico. Take it over and make it a place they would not want to leave. Not the shit hole that it is now. It would cost a lot less than what we are spending in the middle east and we would have a great place to vacation.

burtandnancy
03-27-2006, 02:44 PM
There is no easy solution. If "they" are right and we have 12 million ILLEGALS here, then we must have at least 25 million legals born here. You can't send the ILLEGALS home and keep the kids here. Who can we blame for this situation; our leaders who years ago passed a law that made anyone born here - legal, regardless of the citizenship of the parents. There is no easy, nor inexpensive solultion. Politicians and lawyers can screw this up for years and the costs to us taxpayers would be beyond comprehension.
Heard some radio interviews today with kids who skipped school, they had no clue why they were out, just enjoying another day off at our expense...

Jyruiz
03-27-2006, 02:49 PM
There is no easy solution. If "they" are right and we have 12 million ILLEGALS here, then we must have at least 25 million legals born here. You can't send the ILLEGALS home and keep the kids here. Who can we blame for this situation; our leaders who years ago passed a law that made anyone born here - legal, regardless of the citizenship of the parents. There is no easy, nor inexpensive solultion. Politicians and lawyers can screw this up for years and the costs to us taxpayers would be beyond comprehension.
Heard some radio interviews today with kids who skipped school, they had no clue why they were out, just enjoying another day off at our expense...
Have them take there kids with them, and when there kids turn 18, then the kids can decide if they want to return or stay with there parents in what ever country they are from.

2Driver
03-27-2006, 02:52 PM
What rights? They don't have any other than being treated in a humane way. They are breaking the friggin law, why is that so hard to understand?
Slow down. I was reporting news not opinion. Those were some of the facts why they were on march-period.
Personally I don't care if someone is from Canada, Iraq, Mexico or where ever. If you are here illegally then you are a criminal and need to be sent home, arrested, etc until you can get a work visa or become a citizen. Fuk, if it comes down to paying $5 for a head of lettuce I'm in.

Havasu_Dreamin
03-27-2006, 02:59 PM
Slow down. I was reporting news not opinion. Those were some of the facts why they were on march-period.
My comments weren't directed at you, although they did come across that way.

havaduner
03-27-2006, 03:11 PM
[QUOTE=MagicMtnDan]It's a battle over changing the United States. Those on the left (and the Catholic church here in LA) want open borders. They know that the illegals will vote Democratic and attend church (which currently is losing its membership rapidly).
I didnt know people here illegally could vote...
That being said I had to laugh to see the mayor of L.A. attending the 'rally' over the weekend, supporting all this BS.

hugh jascock
03-27-2006, 03:41 PM
wake up white people!
this is a problem that needs to be dealt with now not talked about for years in the house and senate.

Dave C
03-27-2006, 03:45 PM
quite whining and get back to work.... you fawkers support all those people at that rally via welfare with the taxes you pay....... :rollside:
besides the politicians don't listen to you... you ONLY WORK HERE!!!! :mad: :220v:

laveydayz
03-27-2006, 04:00 PM
THE NEXT CIVIL WAR......how typical of our government. talk about it all these years and dont do a damn thing until its out of control.

Dave C
03-27-2006, 04:03 PM
then side with the "other side".. :220v:
THE NEXT CIVIL WAR......how typical of our government. talk about it all these years and dont do a damn thing until its out of control.

slingingsmoke
03-27-2006, 04:08 PM
biggest problem is actually the Media blowing everything up out of proportion.....for example...have you guys ever heard anyone on the news (besides Hannity and Colmes/ & O'Reily) speak about illegals by calling them "Immigrants" ~ this pisses me off.....Immigrants are LEGAL....we are PRO-Immigrant.....Just anti- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT......
My parents are from Argentina, they came here legally back in 1977-78, so when I have some shmuck telling ME what a racist i am because I believe in securing our borders, It enrages me. MY parents did it the RIGHT WAY! The best part is that I'm 6'5" 250lbs blonde haired, green eyed, white guy........that is fluent in Russian and Spanish...so when those idiots talk shit to me in "their" language (thinking I dont understand).....oohhh baby....its ON!
also. concerning the above post....this doesn't apply just to mexico....this is a problem from the Northern border as well...its not just about illegal aliens, Its national security.....
rant over..
juan...uhh i mean JON.

slingingsmoke
03-27-2006, 04:18 PM
Wake up Hugh Jascock, YOU know nuthin is gonna get done to fix the problem the way it should be fixed! The '*****' politicians won't do a damn thing cuz they'll lose votes if they did. Fact of life people, this country is gonna implode and all of these fr*cken criminals are gonna be runnin it.
If we can't beat the sob's then I say we should join them. They think they can do as they damn well please "just because" so I think that the rest of us should have the same right.
Let's start out with all the dopers. They think all dope should be legal so let's have at it. If every one starts with the drugs then what? They can't put all of us in jail can they?
How about all of the lil 14 year old b*tches runnin around half nekked. Not lookin too shabby huh? Iffin we all start bangin on the 14 yo's can they get all of us in the pokey? (lil play on words, lol) How bout robbin the boat store? Sounds like it oughta be legal to me.
Just thought up a good one! Let's go huntin f*ckin catholics in LA. The idiot in the white fairy outfit wants all the fr*icken TJ scum up here but is he willin to support them all?
It's all just a bunch of Bullsh*t and the hardworkin CITIZENS of this country are the ones that are getting F*CKED in this deal just because no one is willing to fight for what's right.
Think I'm kiddin?
The first item on my agenda is to get all of the Catholics with any common sense to revolt against the church and the pos' in charge and execute them alongside our elected idiots (after a fair trial of course).
This is just mass criminal conduct by one group of scum and if somethings not done to stop it yesterday then this country is ripe for total civil war and rioting the likes never seen before.
We are f*cked and too dumb to know it!
Rio
wow :crossx:

burtandnancy
03-27-2006, 04:20 PM
LA Mayor Villarogosa is way out of line endorsing open borders. Do you think his kids went to public schools? Do you think he has to wait 8 hours in the ER to get an injury looked at by a doctor? Do you think he eats snot if he goes to a Mexican restaurant like we do? I don't think a Latino/mayor should be making some of the statement he does. Glad I didn't vote for him.
Its also distressing to know that 30% of our prisoners are not legals. We can't keep on funding public institutions without facing a huge tax increase.

slingingsmoke
03-27-2006, 04:24 PM
We can't keep on funding public institutions without facing a huge tax increase.
agreed!

Waist Deep
03-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Who is going to pick up my beer cans in the front yard?

laveydayz
03-27-2006, 05:10 PM
then side with the "other side".. :220v:
Not in this lifetime pal.....Im all for the fence and on top of that they should electrically charge it so everyone of those bastards fry's themselves and then maybe they will stay south of the border. Im tired of my taxes paying for all this BS as im sure alot of people are. Enough is enough.

Ziggy
03-27-2006, 05:16 PM
Not in this lifetime pal.....Im all for the fence and on top of that they should electrically charge it so everyone of those bastards fry's themselves and then maybe they will stay south of the border. Im tired of my taxes paying for all this BS as im sure alot of people are. Enough is enough.
I say we hire the people that built the Berlin Wall and watched over it oh so carefully..... :crossx:
come in legally and go thru the process, I'm all for it :)
Most all of us that are here are decendants of immigrants that came into the country through due process.

Havasu Cig
03-27-2006, 05:52 PM
On my way home tonight there was a guy in traffic that had his passenger holding a huge Mexican flag (about 5'x10') out the window of a truck on a pole. Really pissed me off. They don't want to be Americans they want to change America into Mexico. I guess this is what I served my country for. :confused: :mad:
I say an invasion of Mexico would be a good idea. They want to take advantage of our system, lets take their land and oil and at least get something in return. :cool:

redneckcharlie
03-27-2006, 06:18 PM
:D we have our free share of illegals in my home state, nm. don't have any problem with anybody that is hispanic, or any other nationality for that matter, unless their detremental to this country. well, a couple weeks ago, we were having a party at a buddy of mines, pretty much a bunch of country type folks, real strong in the patriotism department. well anyway, a new neighbor across the street moved in that is lets say less than desireable and from mexico. they thought it would be real funny to stand outside with their flags and just generally being obnoxious. i can't even describe the look on their faces when we all pretty much walked out in the front yard and hung a rebel flag under the us flag in the front yard. haven't heard a peep from them since. i wonder why? :D

aqua8410
03-27-2006, 06:21 PM
You know its really sad when you see the mexicans, blacks, protest for all of the rights that they fill They should have but with the white people getting F**ked we don't do anything about it. Just like when I was 25yrs old and applied for the fire dept. I was white and we were told there were only going to hire blacks and mexicans. What do we do about it? Nothing. A white cop kills a black man what happens. The blacks are up and arms. The black cop Shoots a mexican (like last month) anybody up and arms about that? What would the whites do if a black man killed a white person. Nothing... If we were to get 500,000 strong and protest what would we be called???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????racest!!!!
The bottom line is that the white people should start standing up for more of our rights as they are slowly going away and given to others......Again I don't mind if there are here and trying to make a living but they have already broken the law. I can go on and on but the bottom line is we need to start pushing back!!!! I PAY A SHITLOAD AND TAXES JUST LIKE THE REST OF US DO AND WHAT ARE WE GETTING OUT OF IT. My opinion.......... as a white US citizen......

jbtrailerjim
03-27-2006, 06:35 PM
They don't want to be Americans they want to change America into Mexico.
I honestly believe that is what most of them want. Hell a lot believe that us Americans stole California from Mexico and they are just trying to take it back. :rolleyes:

ThongMagnet
03-27-2006, 06:44 PM
If only "Mexico" Bombed the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001, we would not have this problem.

Havasu Cig
03-27-2006, 07:00 PM
Michael Savage was calling for people to start burning Mexican flags in a counter protest on the radio this evening. That would be intersting to see the reactions of these protesters to that.

Hermosa
03-27-2006, 07:15 PM
On my way to the train tonight, I had to walk through a large crowd of Mexicans with picket signs. I bumped one of them by accident, and he dropped his sign, so I said sorry, and gestured to pick up the sign. Out of the crowd, this loud man yells… “Hey, you better respect Mexicans!!!”… He kind of set me off, as he had no idea as to what really just happened, so I thought I would get them going. I replied back, “Yes, I respect Mexicans, if I didn’t, who would mow my lawn and clean my toilets... we need you guys!” That got them aggravated, but they were too pussy to make a move, it’s easier for them to talk.

MagicMtnDan
03-27-2006, 07:19 PM
It's a battle over changing the United States. Those on the left (and the Catholic church here in LA) want open borders. They know that the illegals will vote Democratic and attend church (which currently is losing its membership rapidly).
I didnt know people here illegally could vote...
That being said I had to laugh to see the mayor of L.A. attending the 'rally' over the weekend, supporting all this BS.
You can be sure that many illegals vote. But you can be even more sure that when our politicians allow those that are here to become legal/citizens (which they've done in the past) these millions WILL VOTE and they will vote for the ass kissing politicians who allowed them to become citizens for breaking the law!

laveydayz
03-27-2006, 07:23 PM
On my way to the train tonight, I had to walk through a large crowd of Mexicans with picket signs. I bumped one of them by accident, and he dropped his sign, so I said sorry, and gestured to pick up the sign. Out of the crowd, this loud man yells… “Hey, you better respect Mexicans!!!”… He kind of set me off, as he had no idea as to what really just happened, so I thought I would get them going. I replied back, “Yes, I respect Mexicans, if I didn’t, who would mow my lawn and clean my toilets... we need you guys!” That got them aggravated, but they were too pussy to make a move, it’s easier for them to talk.
that would have set me off......respect who???? What about all the neighborhoods they trash and all the resources they use as well as all the illegals in the prison systems....Why the h**l dont they respect America, its people and its culture.

Havasu_Dreamin
03-27-2006, 07:46 PM
Why the h**l dont they respect America, its people and its culture.
Rant on
Because of all the pussy liberals that tell everyone that we need to be accepting of everyone and their cultures. While I agree we need to be accepting of all people and their cultures, they still need to respect the cultures that this country was founded upon over 200 years ago! Do not come here legally, but least of all illegally, and try and change the culture of the country!
Too many AMERICANS died for the right of those people to even protest without reprisals from the government. Yet they want to protest that very same government that protects their rights that is trying to enforce the laws of the country. Legal immigrants yes, illegal immigrants no. And that goes for ALL illegal immigrants. This is ont just a Mexico/an thing.
Rant off

laveydayz
03-27-2006, 08:07 PM
[QUOTE=Havasu_Dreamin]Rant on
Because of all the pussy liberals that tell everyone that we need to be accepting of everyone and their cultures. While I agree we need to be accepting of all people and their cultures, they still need to respect the cultures that this country was founded upon over 200 years ago! Do not come here legally, but least of all illegally, and try and change the culture of the country!
Too many AMERICANS died for the right of those people to even protest without reprisals from the government. Yet they want to protest that very same government that protects their rights that is trying to enforce the laws of the country. Legal immigrants yes, illegal immigrants no. And that goes for ALL illegal immigrants. This is ont just a Mexico/an thing.
Rant off[/QUOTE
PERFECTLY SAID!!!!

Pro Max
03-27-2006, 08:14 PM
I had to drive down to LA for a weeding on Saturday when I ran accross the protest on the overpass of the freeway,
They were dropping empty beer can off the overpass onto cars and allmost hit mine.
Great way to get support :idea:
Shows there intelligence :hammerhea
They allmost had my vote NOT

probablecause
03-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Had the bean bag shotgun, pepper spary fogger and the 37mm less than lethal ready on Florence Ave in BG but they were all heading West. As the left our beautiful sphincter of a city, I kept wondering why all the energy when they don't vote anyway. Just a bunch of hot air like the mayor of L.A.

Beer Factor
03-27-2006, 08:39 PM
What's up with all these kids leaving their classrooms? When i was i high school that was grounds for suspension. A bunch of them were over in Corona fighting with the cops.

SoCalOffshore
03-27-2006, 08:50 PM
i saw on the news signs they were carrying saying "Don't go to Skool."
Oh yeah, i do know how to spell school. :)

TCHB
03-27-2006, 08:57 PM
I have to say we started this whole problem by allowing illegal people to work here. Business owners love this cheap labor and so do we. Everytime we buy a car who is in the back cleaning and detailing. Who do you think built your boat? We know it but do nothing. We tend to turn our heads and support business that use this labor because in the short term it saves us money. I drive around Havasu and I see the Mexicans building the houses (concrete, roofing, pools, tile, etc.) and we all know it but again want the lowest price.

Havasu Cig
03-28-2006, 08:58 AM
I have to say we started this whole problem by allowing illegal people to work here. Business owners love this cheap labor and so do we. Everytime we buy a car who is in the back cleaning and detailing. Who do you think built your boat? We know it but do nothing. We tend to turn our heads and support business that use this labor because in the short term it saves us money. I drive around Havasu and I see the Mexicans building the houses (concrete, roofing, pools, tile, etc.) and we all know it but again want the lowest price.
Just because they are Mexicans don't assume they are not legal. I own a car wash and when I bought the place we had some illegals working there and I got rid of all of them. They were hard workers, but I have LEGAL people of Mexican descent working for me now that work just as hard.
BTW, The protesters were at it again this morning. The more Mexican flags they carry to more pissed off it makes me. :mad:

cdog
03-28-2006, 09:05 AM
The whole thing is really stupid. Our goverment is to blame. I hear they are now threatening riots like the king riots.

Havasu Cig
03-28-2006, 09:10 AM
The whole thing is really stupid. Our goverment is to blame. I hear they are now threatening riots like the king riots.
That might actually be a good thing, expose these idiot for what they really are. I am sure the liberals would find a way to blame others though if it happened. :rolleyes:

Havasu_Dreamin
03-28-2006, 09:11 AM
Gotta get themselves a free TV afterall!

Boozer
03-28-2006, 09:19 AM
I just want to know when the meaning of illegal was changed if followed by alien.
I know that if I do something illegal I am fined and possibly imprisoned for my illegal actions. Why should it be any different? Treat them the way their countrymen treat us. If I got locked up in Mexico i would be held in a sh*tty dirty run down cell with only the clothes I was wearing at time of incarseation to wear for the entirety of my stay or i aimgine some burlap jump suit of sorts. I would be fed stale tortillas and water that my family would have to send money over for on a monthly basis, if not I starve.
Why is it that I can go to jail for something as minor as not paying a traffic ticket and yet these fawks are jeoparadizing national security and getting away with it?
Maybe when some Al Qaeda f*ck comes strolling across the US border from Mexico with a brief case nuke or some sort of dirty bomb and takes out a couple million people in California the libs and ACLU fags will finally realize just how badly we need to stop this problem.

Dave C
03-28-2006, 09:20 AM
I always wonder why Unions don't come out against illegal immigration. We can hire skilled and semi-skilled illegals in any trade for a fraction of the union labor cost. This issue seems to impact the American working man the most but the unions say nothing.....
It doesn't affect jobs for us white collar types (except in taxes :mad: ) but yet here we are, gripping about it....
kinda makes you wonder....

Dave C
03-28-2006, 09:22 AM
NO they wont realize anything... They will find a scapegoat.
they put "denial" in the water or something..... :mad:
I
Maybe when some Al Qaeda f*ck comes strolling across the US border from Mexico with a brief case nuke or some sort of dirty bomb and takes out a couple million people in California the libs and ACLU fags will finally realize just how badly we need to stop this problem.

riverroyal
03-28-2006, 09:30 AM
I watched the San diego news last night,they showed thousands of HIGH SCHOOL latinos marching.So they ditched school to cause trouble,to "fight" for their freedom....The migrants they marched for dont typically pay taxes.So I somehow payed for those kids to ditch school,and they wonder why U.S. citizens(mostly whites) get so pissed

Boozer
03-28-2006, 09:37 AM
(mostly whites) get so pissed
If I was a tax paying Latino or other non white person this statement would make me pretty upset right now. There are many non whites in this country who work just as hard as we do and pay just as much in taxes as we do. It's my understanding that obtaining US citizenship is a very costly process so for someone to say mostly whites is kind of a slap in the face to those people. Not saying that I can't understand where you're coming from but you should really look at from a non white tax payers perspective.
White, Black,Asian, Mexican, etc. it doesn't make a differance this situation impacts all of us who are here legally.

little rowe boat
03-28-2006, 09:39 AM
I don't have a prob. with peaceful demonstration. What pisses me off is those FN AZZBITES marching with the mexican flag. This is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA not northern mexico.

riverroyal
03-28-2006, 09:42 AM
If I was a tax paying Latino or other non white person this statement would make me pretty upset right now. There are many non whites in this country who work just as hard as we do and pay just as much in taxes as we do. It's my understanding that obtaining US citizenship is a very costly process so for someone to say mostly whites is kind of a slap in the face to those people. Not saying that I can't understand where you're coming from but you should really look at from a non white tax payers perspective.
White, Black,Asian, Mexican, etc. it doesn't make a differance this situation impacts all of us who are here legally.
maybe came out wrong,I was just amazed the 1000s of high school student were ditching school,latino or not.It just seemed wrong that they werent in school,any color or race.
maybe I should modify my post

Midlife Advantage
03-28-2006, 09:47 AM
Just because they are Mexicans don't assume they are not legal. I own a car wash and when I bought the place we had some illegals working there and I got rid of all of them. They were hard workers, but I have LEGAL people of Mexican descent working for me now that work just as hard.
BTW, The protesters were at it again this morning. The more Mexican flags they carry to more pissed off it makes me. :mad:
They showed the kids on the news last night STEALING those flags, do you think they stopped them? OH NO, that would be racist :mad: They are focking TRUANT dammit! suspend them, ask for the parents green cards and when they dont have them, send them back. This is stupid-ass liberal shit that only California would tolerate.

Dave C
03-28-2006, 09:47 AM
I thought this was northernmexifornia.... ;).....
I don't have a prob. with peaceful demonstration. What pisses me off is those FN AZZBITES marching with the mexican flag. This is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA not northern mexico.

riverroyal
03-28-2006, 09:50 AM
They showed the kids on the news last night STEALING those flags, do you think they stopped them? OH NO, that would be racist :mad: They are focking TRUANT dammit! suspend them, ask for the parents green cards and when they dont have them, send them back. This is stupid-ass liberal shit that only California would tolerate.
kinda what I was thinking,the suspend them part.If my kids left school for this I would hope they would get suspended,freedom of speech or not,they are kids.They were looking for a reason to leave school and be loud mouths.

Havasu_Dreamin
03-28-2006, 09:57 AM
They are focking TRUANT dammit!
A friend said his daughters school sent an e-mail indicating that if their child left school to participate in one of these deals that their child would be makred not only absent, but truant, and the proper actions taken to include suspension and/or expulsion.
ask for the parents green cards and when they dont have them, send them back. This is stupid-ass liberal shit that only California would tolerate.
Kinda hard to send back the parents of a 15 y/o citizen whose parents happen to be illegals. Send the parents and not the kid? Who then takes care of the child? I understand what you are saying but that part of it is not as black and white as you, or I, would like to believe.

Midlife Advantage
03-28-2006, 09:58 AM
kinda what I was thinking,the suspend them part.If my kids left school for this I would hope they would get suspended,freedom of speech or not,they are kids.They were looking for a reason to leave school and be loud mouths.
thats it. they have no clue about the issue they THINK they are protesting. its just the way that culture deals with things, take the easy route, join the hoopla, legal or not, and have fun doing it. Remember the Rodney King riots? those people did not give a shit about him, it was all in fun.

riverroyal
03-28-2006, 09:58 AM
A friend said his daughters school sent an e-mail indicating that if their child left school to participate in one of these deals that their child would be makred not only absent, but truant, and the proper actions taken to include suspension and/or expulsion.
Kinda hard to send back the parents of a 15 y/o citizen whose parents happen to be illegals. Send the parents and not the kid? Who then takes care of the child? I understand what you are saying but that part of it is not as black and white as you, or I, would like to believe.
as it should be,again any color or race damn it :rollside:

cdog
03-28-2006, 10:09 AM
This is a really hard call. I have great friends who have family that are illegals. Our goverment allowed this and we get stuck with the bill. We need the borders closed NOW! Then we can figure out what to do with whats here. They must adapt, speak english and pay a big fine like 25k to be a legal citizen and must do so with in 5 years. The other short cut would be to join the military. (Also must speak english to do so). They must make a sacrifice to be here so they respect the system and feel ownership, that this is their new county. No longer a mexican but an american. As of right now they are breaking the law and when I break the law I must pay for doing so.

Boozer
03-28-2006, 10:12 AM
So here is my question.
The way that the illegal population gets away with the things they do is because when they go after things they do it in HUGE numbers. They exploit their children and what not to get away with whatever they want. So how can we as responsible tax paying citizens bring in the same numbers of people to protest AGAINST them but do it in a responsible manner without having our kids ditch school and walk down the 101 freeway? If we want to put a stop to this stuff we need to match them in numbers.
I'm tired of giving, giving, and giving and not recieving a god damn thing in return for everything I give. Let's start taking back what is ours but in order to do it we must match them man for man with our own protests. I'm willing to protest and I'm also willing to accept the fact that when I do there will more then likely be bloodshed due to them staring fights, pulling guns, knives and etc. on whoever oppose them. I'll have all the same weapons as them but I'll obtain and posses them legally, hopefully I wont have to use them but if they initiate it you better believe I'll be prepared to deffend myself when the time comes. I'm not afraid. Are you?

86 catalina
03-28-2006, 10:16 AM
I yelled out viva u.s.a,, they dont even know what the hell their doing...BOTTOM LINE TO BE EQUAL YOU MUST BE LEGAL>>>Ship them out if not legal thats it...

86 catalina
03-28-2006, 10:19 AM
hell yes boozer....I am a californian and plan to stay here..Lets have a sit in at a local bar with good food,,,it will make the news and is still safe ....

cdog
03-28-2006, 10:20 AM
So here is my question.
The way that the illegal population gets away with the things they do is because when they go after things they do it in HUGE numbers. They exploit their children and what not to get away with whatever they want. So how can we as responsible tax paying citizens bring in the same numbers of people to protest AGAINST them but do it in a responsible manner without having our kids ditch school and walk down the 101 freeway? If we want to put a stop to this stuff we need to match them in numbers.
I'm tired of giving, giving, and giving and not recieving a god damn thing in return for everything I give. Let's start taking back what is ours but in order to do it we must match them man for man with our own protests. I'm willing to protest and I'm also willing to accept the fact that when I do there will more then likely be bloodshed due to them staring fights, pulling guns, knives and etc. on whoever oppose them. I'll have all the same weapons as them but I'll obtain and posses them legally, hopefully I wont have to use them but if they initiate it you better believe I'll be prepared to deffend myself when the time comes. I'm not afraid. Are you?
That's just it. Most Americans are not willing to loose their livelyhood for shitbags. I've got a wife and a future. I'm not willing to be a marter and ruin my life for the goverments f up. But I will be well armed when this blows up into a big deal. They wont know what hit them from 600 yards away. :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-28-2006, 10:21 AM
Just for the record. I went to the martin luther king march and peeps werent out there waving african flags around. I just dont understand the reason behind IT :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Why are these people doing it??

cdog
03-28-2006, 10:25 AM
I'm suprised that this is'nt all over the news today. The french are getting more press.

86 catalina
03-28-2006, 10:27 AM
That's just it. Most Americans are not willing to loose their livelyhood for shitbags. I've got a wife and a future. I'm not willing to be a marter and ruin my life for the goverments f up. But I will be well armed when this blows up into a big deal. They wont know what hit them for 600 yards away. :crossx:
u rock cdog i like your style,, i dont know you but i feel like i do.I will bet you dont have a boat and like to vacation because you dont work hard and pay your taxes i am sure its the complete oppisite we work hard and so should everyone else in our country.. califonia shure is hell isnt gonna turn into some ghetto ass place like a t.j on my watch......American pride for all legal american citizens ....

Boozer
03-28-2006, 10:33 AM
F*ck it! It's been decided. Thursday morning I'm going to start my own one man protest at the Mexican consulate here in Denver. In one hand ill be waving an american flag in the other I'll be holding a sign saying "Get Legal or Go Home!" I'm going to call the news crews to see if I can stir up some media attention and maybe get a cop or two down there to help protect me from the sh*t bags who will oppose me. With any luck I'll start a monster protest and you guys will hear about it on the news out there. More then likely however I'll be deemed a racist shit bag and possibly killed. Either way, I'm not going to sit around and bitch about this sh*t on the computer anymore while other people are outside activiely fighting for what they believe in when what they believe in is WRONG and will have a detrimental impact on not only the secuirity and well being of my liveliehood but the livelihood and well being of many future generations.
Sorry for any typos. I'm fired up right now.

riverroyal
03-28-2006, 10:37 AM
So here is my question.
but im busy here on ***boat,plus my landscapers here,,,,haaaa

Boozer
03-28-2006, 10:40 AM
Good luck Boozer. This probably solves your assistant crises :)
He has the day off too so I'm going to make him assist me in my protest. He can hold the signs while I talk to the news crews. I can also use him as body armor. I'll pay him extra for it though so no worries.

86 catalina
03-28-2006, 10:43 AM
Those kids are giving a whole new meaning to WET BACKS ha ha ha ha ha

stoker
03-28-2006, 10:45 AM
My daughters friend (blonde hair blue eyes) at school is being threatend on a dialy basis by a group of wannabe gang bangers. One of the wannabe's has already been expelled for bringing a knife to school and threatening another girl. The thing that pisses me off is that the little blonde girl has to be put in protective custody (principles office) at school so she does not get hurt by these scum bags! They have told her that when they get the chance they are going to shank her.
By the way, this school is in Newport Beach and is surrounded by multi million $ homes. I think it is time for us to start a protest of our own.

86 catalina
03-28-2006, 10:55 AM
I am with you ...when our children arent safe we take action...

Biglue
03-28-2006, 11:01 AM
Many of these people just dont get the "immigration status" point the public makes. They dont have argument for protesting. "The cause" they are protesting and coming together for is further away from getting through to the public becuase of the dumb shit that has been pulled. For example the stupid high school kids walking out of school. THe Mexican flags, the harrasment someone mentioned earlier. Those are the things people will remember out of these protests, not the cause they arrose for. Such a shame.

Seadog
03-28-2006, 11:54 AM
I do think that a border fence is wrong. It should be a ditch, 100' deep and wide, filled with alligators. Hire a firm to maintain the gators for food and hides.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-28-2006, 11:55 AM
We have some white people protesting here in mesa,arizona. They are shoutting "stop tha illegals". This is great!!! The funniest thing is that they are in a neighborhood that is majority hispanics. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-28-2006, 12:02 PM
I do think that a border fence is wrong. It should be a ditch, 100' deep and wide, filled with alligators. Hire a firm to maintain the gators for food and hides.
Thats classic!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

460 jus getn it
03-28-2006, 12:08 PM
We have some white people protesting here in mesa,arizona. They are shoutting "stop tha illegals". This is great!!! The funniest thing is that they are in a neighborhood that is majority hispanics. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
are they were i think they are................awwwww hell

topless
03-28-2006, 12:09 PM
F*ck it! It's been decided. Thursday morning I'm going to start my own one man protest at the Mexican consulate here in Denver. In one hand ill be waving an american flag in the other I'll be holding a sign saying "Get Legal or Go Home!" I'm going to call the news crews to see if I can stir up some media attention and maybe get a cop or two down there to help protect me from the sh*t bags who will oppose me. With any luck I'll start a monster protest and you guys will hear about it on the news out there. More then likely however I'll be deemed a racist shit bag and possibly killed. Either way, I'm not going to sit around and bitch about this sh*t on the computer anymore while other people are outside activiely fighting for what they believe in when what they believe in is WRONG and will have a detrimental impact on not only the secuirity and well being of my liveliehood but the livelihood and well being of many future generations.
Sorry for any typos. I'm fired up right now.What are you smoking today Boozer???????? :crossx:

AltarGirl
03-28-2006, 12:20 PM
I was sitting at my desk at work yesterday, looked out the window & there were probably 500+ high school kids marching up & down the street. :rolleyes: The flags they were waving said "Viva Mexico" & I was confused, b/c I thought they were trying to stay in CALIFORNIA, not Mexico! :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-28-2006, 12:44 PM
are they were i think they are................awwwww hell
Yes they are :crossx: the corner of broadway and mesa dr :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

chub
My daughters friend (blonde hair blue eyes) at school is being threatend on a dialy basis by a group of wannabe gang bangers. One of the wannabe's has already been expelled for bringing a knife to school and threatening another girl. The thing that pisses me off is that the little blonde girl has to be put in protective custody (principles office) at school so she does not get hurt by these scum bags! They have told her that when they get the chance they are going to shank her.
By the way, this school is in Newport Beach and is surrounded by multi million $ homes. I think it is time for us to start a protest of our own.
Don't make me get involved here! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

piper
They're all idiots. Get rid of them. Deport them. If they want to wave the flag of another country then they can that their A$$es back overthere. Try pulling that shit over in Mexico, the cops would have a field day with them. Damn Wetbacks. :mad:

cdog
03-28-2006, 01:06 PM
I was comming back from the bank and saw some idiots with the mexi flag on thier car. The cops are everywhere today.

Boozer
03-28-2006, 01:28 PM
So I just got word from my body armor. Errrrr... I mean assistant, he is on for the protest. His parents immigrated here legally from Greece in the late 50's after an earthquake destroyed the village they were from and endured many hardships to establish a good life. His parents speak English, pay taxes, and dont ask for free hand outs even though they came here with nothing but the clothes they were wearing so he is all for it.

stoker
03-28-2006, 01:43 PM
On St. Paddy's day I was at one of our local city counsel members restraunt. He was being protested by the illegals because he supported a ruling that allows the Costa Mesa police department to question and possibly deport illegals that are caught comitting a crime such as dui, molestation or other serious crimes. They will not be deporting law abiding illegals. Anyhow, when I was walking out one of these A holes called me a f**ker after he overheard me say Imigra to my girlfriend. I turned around and told him to go f himself and asked him what he was protesting. He told me that he was protesting the new law and that no illegal should be deported under any circumstance. He said that the councilman was a racist. Right then the councilman walked by and the illegal called him a leprachan. Granted, the councilman is only 5' tall on a good day and is Irish. When I told the illegal that that was a racist comment he made, he said "so what, he is a Leprachan".
I am really losing my patients with these f**kers!

stoker
03-28-2006, 01:45 PM
Don't make me get involved here! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Too late, you are involved. Round up the boys, the signs, the flags and let the anti illegal protesting begin!

86 catalina
03-28-2006, 02:31 PM
I work for a construction company and already called the contractors labor board on around three illegal companys...americans are more powerful than any others...dont push us or all you illegals will suffer tremendously...

Havasu Cig
03-28-2006, 02:40 PM
Here is a pic from a local S.D. paper. Gotta love all the Mexican flags... :mad:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/teaserimages/060328big_protest.jpg

Schiada76
03-28-2006, 02:41 PM
Wass de matter Whitey?
Eeet es joost de brown pride, viva la raza!
We weell make thees josst likes mexico thens we wills goes to kanada for de yobs and de wallfair! :220v:

Jyruiz
03-28-2006, 02:43 PM
I say we all take a day off and have a Hot Boat protest againts illegals.

Havasu Cig
03-28-2006, 02:43 PM
Here is a video from Barrio Logan in S.D.... :mad:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/audiovideo/060328protest.ram

stoker
03-28-2006, 02:58 PM
I was emailing back and forth with my cousin. I think she hit the nail on the head with this reply, except for misspelling Vicente's name. I had sugested a protest of our own.
We don't have to do a damn thing. They are stringing their own noose. Everyone is fed up with the situation and when they wave "their" flag, they might as well wave a red flag in front of a pissed off bull!
No one is sympathetic to their plight, especially when those folks-with the highest d! ropout rate- take yet another day off school, start mouthing off and can't even explain exactly what they are protesting. They were excited to get out of school and join in the mob. They do't even know this is Federal legislation and they protested in front of a closed, local government office. The broke laws: truancy, multiple vehicular moving violations and walking down a busy LA freeway. Did they win sympathy? Hell no!
I heard some say, "We wants rights just like everyone else!!" Huh? These folks have exactly the same rights we have and more. They are entitled to benefits you and I can't have. We alter and adjust to accomodate them even when they aren't supposed to be here. We make every single accomodation for them all the while telling them its illegal to come here. It starts with us and our weak, mi! lk toast policies. Its up to us to tighten the rope and they are scared shitless. Sadly, we can never enforce a policy that says all illegals are felons and must be deported. That will never work even though it sounds great!
Do you know that in Mexico they have a strict policy against border crossers? They jail, deport and even shoot those crossing from Central America! If you or I tried to go to school or receive medical care in Mexico, they would insist on papers and if we didn't have them, we'd be denied. End of story.
Mexican President Vivent Fox wants all our borders completely open to Mexican workers and give them every right and entitlement American citizens have. Funny thing, he has the right to pr! otect his borders with government and police enforcement. They don't want our police enforcing immigration laws in America. Oh no, that's inhumane. Of course he feels that way, California's biggest import to Mexico is C-A-S-H.
Yesterday, the kids text'd me and said the Mexicans walked out of school. The teachers are fed up with them all and even the vice principal was exasperated. Our kids saw what our schools looked like 20 years ago and THEY LIKED IT!
Can you tell this whole thing pisses me off?!

havaduner
03-28-2006, 02:59 PM
So today I was on my way to lunch. Sure enough, about 8 cop cars, lights-a-flashing, clearing the way for about 200 high school kids walking down the street (as in the middle of the street) Well, the cops stopped a line of cars in my lane, while the kids walked in the street, going the other way. Bull***t, dont make me late for lunch! I piulled around the cars, when the cop stopped me I rolled down my window and asked if the kids had a permit for a parade. The cop said no, so I said they should be arrested for causing traffic congestion, and on down the street I went, two cops looking at me, mouthes hanging open.

CA Stu
03-28-2006, 03:03 PM
***boat.com, the shining light of tolerance and kindness. :rolleyes:
Not to mention the spectacular vocabulary and spelling skills of this thread.
That said, I think we just need to enforce the laws that are already on the books, and eliminate any and all public assistance to illegal aliens under any circumstances.
If you leave a barbecued steak on the picnic table, hungry people will eat it regardless of the legality. Get rid of the steak!
Thanks
CA Stu
PS I was an illegal alien, got my citizenship in 1988 thanks to the amnesty program. Never took a dime of public money, paid taxes (lots of them), and I vote. I think it cost me $80 or so. Thanks Mom! And thanks President Reagan!

cdog
03-28-2006, 03:07 PM
If they start doing this in Anaheim Hills I'll show up and throw eggs at the fukers.
The mexican govt. heavily gaurds their borders to the south. I've seen them while in belize.
BTW. It's not a freakin spelling bee.

Boozer
03-28-2006, 03:10 PM
So today I was on my way to lunch. Sure enough, about 8 cop cars, lights-a-flashing, clearing the way for about 200 high school kids walking down the street (as in the middle of the street) Well, the cops stopped a line of cars in my lane, while the kids walked in the street, going the other way. Bull***t, dont make me late for lunch! I piulled around the cars, when the cop stopped me I rolled down my window and asked if the kids had a permit for a parade. The cop said no, so I said they should be arrested for causing traffic congestion, and on down the street I went, two cops looking at me, mouthes hanging open.
I got caught off campus during school hours 2 times. The first time I was issued a warning and escorted back to school in a police car. The second time I was given a court date and had to appear before a judge for my truancy. It cost my parents $80 and I had to do 5 hours of community service. Why aren't they doing the same to these kids? Do the laws not apply to them?

stoker
03-28-2006, 03:10 PM
That said, I think we just need to enforce the laws that are already on the books, and eliminate any and all public assistance to illegal aliens under any circumstances.
If you leave a barbecued steak on the picnic table, hungry people will eat it regardless of the legality. Get rid of the steak!
Thanks
CA Stu
PS I was an illegal alien, got my citizenship in 1988 thanks to the amnesty program. Never took a dime of public money, paid taxes (lots of them), and I vote. I think it cost me $80 or so. Thanks Mom! And thanks President Reagan!
So can we pencil you in on the anti illegal protest thing? :)

unleashed
03-28-2006, 03:20 PM
You guys dont get it..we are fighting a losing battle. In 50 years they will have outbreeded the white man and the country will be theres. Look at the statistics. The quicker you learn spanish the better. Our country has always bent its back for the immigrant unfortunatly it is now broken! :mad:
Deano

havaduner
03-28-2006, 03:21 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
So, are you saying it is OK to be in the country ILLEGALLY, as long as no one knows your here?

CA Stu
03-28-2006, 03:31 PM
So, are you saying it is OK to be in the country ILLEGALLY, as long as no one knows your here?
Of course not.
However, it would make sense that if the illegal alien were to hold a legit. job, pay taxes, and contribute to society (rather than take from it), why not include them by offering them citizenship?
Put down your racist / xenophobic glasses for a minute and try to analyze the situation logically rather than emotionally.
Thanks
CA Stu

Dave C
03-28-2006, 03:32 PM
we tried that. The voters approved prop 187 that curtailed all benefits for illegals. But some liberal activist judge struck down that law.
Power to the people.
!

Havasu_Dreamin
I got caught off campus during school hours 2 times. The first time I was issued a warning and escorted back to school in a police car. The second time I was given a court date and had to appear before a judge for my truancy. It cost my parents $80 and I had to do 5 hours of community service. Why aren't they doing the same to these kids? Do the laws not apply to them?
Exactly. Take every last one of those kids and do the exact same thing with them. It not only will get rid of this BS protest, but it will also teach them that we have laws and when you violate those laws you face consequences.

CA Stu
You guys dont get it..we are fighting a losing battle. In 50 years they will have outbreeded the white man and the country will be theres. Look at the statistics. The quicker you learn spanish the better. Our country has always bent its back for the immigrant unfortunatly it is now broken! :mad:
Deano
Maybe you should learn English first, ya dummy.
"Outbreeded" LMAO! That isn't a word, herr commandant.
What a racist post!
Thanks
CA Stu
PS Who makes your "Unleashed" shirts?

Havasu_Dreamin
03-28-2006, 03:34 PM
Put down your racist / xenophobic glasses for a minute and try to analyze the situation logically rather than emotionally.
How is wanting the laws of this country to prevent ILLEGAL immigration a racist or xenophobic issue?

CA Stu
03-28-2006, 03:34 PM
we tried that. The voters approved prop 187 that curtailed all benefits for illegals. But some liberal activist judge struck down that law.
Power to the people.
Nothing like legislating from the bench, huh?
Maybe a better worded proposition, more resistant to legal challenge?
Thanks
CA Stu

CA Stu
03-28-2006, 03:36 PM
How is wanting the laws of this country to prevent ILLEGAL immigration a racist or xenophobic issue?
You did read the responses in this thread, didn't you?
I'll repeat it. Enforce the current laws, we should be good to go.
Thanks
CA Stu

Havasu_Dreamin
03-28-2006, 03:40 PM
You did read the responses in this thread, didn't you?
I'll repeat it. Enforce the current laws, we should be good to go.
Thanks
CA Stu
Yes, I did read the posts in this thread. However, your racist/xenophobic jab was directed at:

FLEA DIDDY
03-28-2006, 03:46 PM
I am having a Sticker made for my rear window that reads
" Can i have your MEXICAN flag? I want to burn it " :argue:

CA Stu
03-28-2006, 03:47 PM
Yes, I did read the posts in this thread. However, your racist/xenophobic jab was directed at:
No, it wasn't.
It was the whole anti-Mexican slant this thread has taken.
i.e.: Wass de matter Whitey?
Eeet es joost de brown pride, viva la raza!
We weell make thees josst likes mexico thens we wills goes to kanada for de yobs and de wallfair!
I don't have all the answers, but I don't think that wanting a better life for one's family is wrong, do you?
Thanks
CA Stu

rivercrazy
03-28-2006, 03:50 PM
CA Stu - I congratulate what appears to be your positive integration into the culture, education, and society.
But citizenship should only be allowed for those who immigrate LEGALLY. Follow the rules or stay in your own country.
If the first move an immigrant makes is to break the law in the US, it suggests that person is opportunistic and without respect to the United States. Hypocracy plain and simple

CA Stu
03-28-2006, 03:51 PM
I don't know what it is in your town, but I figured all the guys I saw hanging outside the Home Depot were illegal. I was hugely wrong. Most of them come here from Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicarauga and the other Central American countries. They work here for several months, send money home while they're here and then head home. They've got like a relay going, so when they get up here they have a place to stay, some folks they know already up here and some kind of community.
The problem with day labor is that the workers have a high probablity of getting ripped off, they don't pay taxes (most of it is cash basis) and the folks that employ them don't have any way to cover them under worker's comp. Some communities (in LA, notably) have organized a day labor center where folks like you and me that need help cleaning the yard up or some such can visit and get an above board tax paying employee for the day. They're covered under the center's worker's comp too. We need more of this. It will help keep demand for undocumented labor down too.

unleashed
03-28-2006, 03:51 PM
Maybe you should learn English first, ya dummy.
"Outbreeded" LMAO! That isn't a word, herr commandant.
What a racist post!
Thanks
CA Stu
PS Who makes your "Unleashed" shirts?
Hahah...you're funny. Thats ok to call me dummy...i often invent my own words for others amusement. Its the truth...look at the statistics. I dont think anything I wrote is racist or hurtful. I do believe the latino population will double and triple in size the next 50 years while the white man continues his downward spiral on breeding. Now point out to me what I have said that is racist??? Oh and its a world economy now...I dont control who makes what the consumer controls that! Price your stuff to high and you are out of the market..period end of story.
Deano

CA Stu
03-28-2006, 03:56 PM
CA Stu - I congratulate what appears to be your positive integration into the culture, education, and society.
But citizenship should only be allowed for those who immigrate LEGALLY. Follow the rules or stay in your own country.
If the first move an immigrant makes is to break the law in the US, it suggests that person is opportunistic and without respect to the United States. Hypocracy plain and simple
Thanks!
I agree, there is a big problem when people take from a society without contributing. Maybe it would be better to allow them to somehow be inluded in the societal give and take, rather than relegating them to the role of usurper. If the people are already here, let's make them pay taxes and make some money off them!
Ask yourself this: If you could ensure your progeny a way, way higher standard of living and way, way more opportunity, and way better medical care, adn better food, etc. etc., would you run across the border.
You're either a fool or a liar if you said "No".
In all honesty, I was a lad of 9 when I ended up here. From England.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS It was southern England, essay. :)

WaTchTheGelCoat
03-28-2006, 04:00 PM
Thanks!
I agree, there is a big problem when people take from a society without contributing. Maybe it would be better to allow them to somehow be inluded in the societal give and take, rather than relegating them to the role of usurper. If the people are already here, let's make them pay taxes and make some money off them!
Ask yourself this: If you could ensure your progeny a way, way higher standard of living and way, way more opportunity, and way better medical care, adn better food, etc. etc., would you run across the border.
Thanks
CA Stu
I WOULD say no, and there is people like me in Mexico that will stay there and make best of what they have.

CA Stu
03-28-2006, 04:00 PM
Hahah...you're funny. Thats ok to call me dummy...i often invent my own words for others amusement. Its the truth...look at the statistics. I dont think anything I wrote is racist or hurtful. I do believe the latino population will double and triple in size the next 50 years while the white man continues his downward spiral on breeding. Now point out to me what I have said that is racist??? Oh and its a world economy now...I dont control who makes what the consumer controls that! Price your stuff to high and you are out of the market..period end of story.
Deano
So you are without blame for the problem, even though you have tacitly admitted that some of the products you sell were made by immigrants of questionable documentation?
"I have to, or I'll be out of business!"
That's convenient, isn't it. :rolleyes:
Hypocrite.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS "Too"

stoker
03-28-2006, 04:06 PM
[QUOTE=CA Stu]
The problem with day labor is that the workers have a high probablity of getting ripped off, they don't pay taxes (most of it is cash basis) and the folks that employ them don't have any way to cover them under worker's comp.
They don't need workers comp. They just show up at any emergency room and get what they need at the cost of the tax payers.

rivercrazy
03-28-2006, 04:09 PM
Cause those who break the law shouldn't be rewarded. Plain and simple. If rules have no consequences, you get shit on....
[QUOTE=CA Stu]Thanks!
Thanks
CA Stu

CA Stu
03-28-2006, 04:09 PM
They don't need workers comp. They just show up at any emergency room and get what they need at the cost of the tax payers.
Taking from the system without contributing to it.
That is wrong in the worst way.
They wouldn't come here if there weren't any jobs. It's that simple. We need them and they need us. Work out a deal. Just makes good business sense.
Thanks
CA Stu

Biglue
03-28-2006, 04:10 PM
Thanks!
Thanks
CA Stu
There is some contribution into out tax system from illegals. There are tons of companies that hire illegal workers. The taxes taken from every paycheck are never seen by the worker at tax time refunds because they use fake SS nos. Not making an excuse for illegal immigrants or condoning it. Just simply stating a point. Like Deano mentioned, cheap labor is the way to stay competitive. You name me one forum member that is willing to work for minimum wage. Where these folks come from minimum wage is a fortune.
Many of the posts in this thread are pointing at not tolerating any illegals. Reality is they are here. The man power needed to deport all these millions of people would be overwhelming. Not to mention that there is illegal migration flocking to us daily. One way to make light of the situation is actually turning them into productive members of society.
I gurantee you 90% of the illegals are only here to try and better themselves, not to mooch of our public aid and health care like it is so hatredly mistified among us.

unleashed
03-28-2006, 04:10 PM
So you are without blame for the problem, even though you have tacitly admitted that some of the products you sell were made by immigrants of questionable documentation?
"I have to, or I'll be out of business!"
That's convenient, isn't it. :rolleyes:
Hypocrite.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS "Too"
I order most of my product from downtown LA. Walk into any of these shops and you will see nothing but latinos sewing away. Supposebly they are legal but I dont employ them so I can only suspect they are. It is against the law to employ an illegal alien.
Cool...now Im a dummy and a hypocrite. Can't wait till we meet one day...Im sure we'll get along great!
Deano

CA Stu
03-28-2006, 04:12 PM
I'm pretty sure Deano does the silk screening and what not for his clothing line himself. The one time I went to his house his wife was out front making hats.
I hear ya, and I'm really not trying to be a dick.
Just trying to point out we are all guilty of being part of the problem, and unless we have a viable solution (and are willing to take some lumps if we have to), we are just being whiny babies.
Thanks
CA Stu

CA Stu
03-28-2006, 04:14 PM
I order most of my product from downtown LA. Walk into any of these shops and you will see nothing but latinos sewing away. Supposebly they are legal but I dont employ them so I can only suspect they are. It is against the law to employ an illegal alien.
Cool...now Im a dummy and a hypocrite. Can't wait till we meet one day...Im sure we'll get along great!
Deano
Hell, we may have already met! I'm sure we would.
Again, not trying to be a dick, just pointing out that we're all part of the problem, man.
I've never asked my gardener to show me his green card...
Thanks
CA Stu

Dave C
03-28-2006, 04:49 PM
LOL. I can almost hear the sound of your accent.... mate. :) :)
my god man, who still uses the word spectacular (except when looking at fake breasts)

unleashed
03-28-2006, 04:58 PM
Hell, we may have already met! I'm sure we would.
Again, not trying to be a dick, just pointing out that we're all part of the problem, man.
I've never asked my gardener to show me his green card...
Thanks
CA Stu
I somewhat agree we are all part of the problem. You're still a DICK though! :yuk:
Deano

CA Stu
03-28-2006, 05:58 PM
I somewhat agree we are all part of the problem. You're still a DICK though! :yuk:
Deano
Suck me!
Thanks
CA Stu :220v:

Schiada76
03-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Stuey seems to forget what happened when the Brits last tried "protest" marching here. :crossx: :220v:

stoker
03-28-2006, 06:16 PM
We are doomed! :mad:
Mexico Applauds Senate Committee Immigration Vote
Immigrant Rights Supporters Claim Political Win
POSTED: 1:26 pm EST March 28, 2006
UPDATED: 4:51 pm EST March 28, 2006
WASHINGTON -- Mexicans are cheering the proposal approved by the Senate Judiciary Committee to legalize undocumented migrants and provide temporary work visas.
President Vicente Fox said Tuesday the news puts his country closer to the goal of "legalization for everyone" who works in the United States.
The full Senate began debate Tuesday on the measure passed Monday by the committee.
That bill would pump new resources into the U.S. Border Patrol, clear the way for 11 million illegal immigrants to seek U.S. citizenship and create a guest worker program supported by President George W. Bush but rejected by the House.
The committee also voted to strip out proposed criminal penalties for residents found to be in this country illegally. Those sanctions are favored in the House.
Frank Sharry, executive director of the National Immigration Forum, a pro-immigrant group, described the committee's work as, "A big day for us."
On Monday, President George W. Bush said that the country should reform immigration laws so that they meet the needs of the 21st century.
Speaking at a naturalization ceremony in Philadelphia, he also said that, "Nobody benefits when illegal immigrants live in the shadows of society."
First, the border needs to be secure. "Terrorists crossing the border could create destruction on a massive scale," Bush said. "Our objective is to keep the border open to trade and tourism and closed to criminals and drug dealers and terrorists."
Second, while suspected smugglers, terrorists, gang members and human traffickers must be caught and prosecuted, immigration laws within the United States need to be reformed, Bush said.
Along with a guest worker program that would let foreigners gain legal status for a set amount of time to do specific jobs, Bush said he wants tamper-proof ID cards to keep track of temporary workers in the country on a legal basis. Such a program would not represent amnesty for those who are in the country illegally now.
Nevada students joined California and Texas teens who abandoned their classrooms for immigration demonstrations on the street Tuesday.
A schools spokesman in Las Vegas says several hundred high school students walked out and some headed toward the Vegas Strip to protest legislative crackdowns on illegal immigration.
For a second day, thousands of Los Angeles students left their classrooms in defiance of campus lockdowns and pouring rain.
In Texas, teenagers packed trains and jammed roads to join big-city rallies. In Dallas, school officials said missing class for a second day is "unexcused," and they planned on putting those absences on students' records.

havaduner
03-28-2006, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=CA Stu]I don't know what it is in your town, but I figured all the guys I saw hanging outside the Home Depot were illegal. I was hugely wrong. Most of them come here from Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicarauga and the other Central American countries. They work here for several months, send money home while they're here and then head home. They've got like a relay going, so when they get up here they have a place to stay, some folks they know already up here and some kind of community.
Wow, I leave for awhile to get some work done and somebody that doesnt know me calls me a racist and a xenophobe!! ( I had to look that one up)
Stu, read your quote above, it says you thought the day laborers were illegals, but they come from (all the countries listed above ) so who the hell says they are not illegal? are only mexicans illegal? I think not, but thats what your comment says if you read between the lines a bit.
Your harsh on Deano was off the mark too. Its not the business man trying to get rich of cheap labor that has caused so many low paying jobs to go to illegal immigrants, it is you my friend, that has succumbed to the bombardment of retailers offering you "the lowest price in town" on what ever new item your heart desires. Now, more and more product comes from China, where the going rate is dollars per work week, not work hour (dont even get me started on Wal Mart)
Many of our parents or grandparents came to this country as immigrants, and they strived for a better life, and to become Americans. Today we see people that say they want to be here, but wave the flag of another country, and say that is where their allegiance is, yet they want what they can get in this country, and that is just wrong.
Call me a Xenophobe, I will wear that label proudly.. Come to my country leave your brown pride shirts at home, dont wear a veil or a turban and we will all get along just fine.....

Ziggy
03-28-2006, 06:39 PM
So today there were HS students marching and waving mexican flags in Oceanside.
I don't really understand what they were protesting because all they did is walk by yelling "Viva La Mexico" :idea: . A customer sitting in the office just started shaking his head and then says, " I go fight in Iraq for four tours and come home to this crap". He was not happy about seeing that whatsoever.

CA Stu
03-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Wow, I leave for awhile to get some work done and somebody that doesnt know me calls me a racist and a xenophobe!! ( I had to look that one up)
Stu, read your quote above, it says you thought the day laborers were illegals, but they come from (all the countries listed above ) so who the hell says they are not illegal? are only mexicans illegal? I think not, but thats what your comment says if you read between the lines a bit.
Your harsh on Deano was off the mark too. Its not the business man trying to get rich of cheap labor that has caused so many low paying jobs to go to illegal immigrants, it is you my friend, that has succumbed to the bombardment of retailers offering you "the lowest price in town" on what ever new item your heart desires. Now, more and more product comes from China, where the going rate is dollars per work week, not work hour (dont even get me started on Wal Mart)
Many of our parents or grandparents came to this country as immigrants, and they strived for a better life, and to become Americans. Today we see people that say they want to be here, but wave the flag of another country, and say that is where their allegiance is, yet they want what they can get in this country, and that is just wrong.
Call me a Xenophobe, I will wear that label proudly.. Come to my country leave your brown pride shirts at home, dont wear a veil or a turban and we will all get along just fine.....
You are comparing apples and bowling balls, man.
Trade deficits and illegal immigration are not the same issue.
I don't shop at Wally World (unless I want to feel like I'm in Olympic shape and a genius to boot).
If you support illegal immigrants through hiring them and buying goods produced here in the US by them and then turn around and rant about it, you are either an idiot or a hypocrite.
I think the solution isn't black or white, it's a shade of grey. Ignoring the people (yes, they are people like you and me) that are already here isn't going to work, nor is the revolving door of a bus ride to Tijuana. It's ridiculous to expect someone to stay in TJ after living in So Cal.
We have to figure out how to include them in our society or remove all the incentives for them to come here.
To complain about illegal immigration, yet fund illegal immigrants (directly or otherwise), what kind of sense does that make to you? Not much to me.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS Did you know that Puerto Ricans have a SSN and pay taxes, just like a citizen that lives in the fifty states of the USA (http://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/statcomps/eedata_sc/2002/pr.html)?
Being a xenophobe isn't something to be proud of, I reckon.

Kilrtoy
03-28-2006, 06:44 PM
Where is SHOCKWAVEBOB??????????

havaduner
03-28-2006, 06:58 PM
You are comparing apples and bowling balls, man.
Trade deficits and illegal immigration are not the same issue.
I don't shop at Wally World (unless I want to feel like I'm in Olympic shape and a genius to boot).
If you support illegal immigrants through hiring them and buying goods produced here in the US by them and then turn around and rant about it, you are either an idiot or a hypocrite.
I think the solution isn't black or white, it's a shade of grey. Ignoring the people (yes, they are people like you and me) that are already here isn't going to work, nor is the revolving door of a bus ride to Tijuana. It's ridiculous to expect someone to stay in TJ after living in So Cal.
We have to figure out how to include them in our society or remove all the incentives for them to come here.
To complain about illegal immigration, yet fund illegal immigrants (directly or otherwise), what kind of sense does that make to you? Not much to me.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS Did you know that Puerto Ricans have a SSN and pay taxes, just like a citizen that lives in the fifty states of the USA (http://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/statcomps/eedata_sc/2002/pr.html)?
I like your wally world line, can I use that sometime?
The problem is, you are purchasing a large number of items produced by illegal immigrants whether you know or not (or like it or not) I am not ignoring the people that are here, they are making sure they are not ignored.... But I'll be damned if I will give ANYONE any more rights than I am entitled to, as a citizen of this country. We cant remove the incentive of a better life in this country, its what everyone strives for.
As for the Xenophobe title, you gave it to me... :p

CA Stu
03-28-2006, 07:19 PM
I like your wally world line, can I use that sometime?
The problem is, you are purchasing a large number of items produced by illegal immigrants whether you know or not (or like it or not) I am not ignoring the people that are here, they are making sure they are not ignored.... But I'll be damned if I will give ANYONE any more rights than I am entitled to, as a citizen of this country. We cant remove the incentive of a better life in this country, its what everyone strives for.
As for the Xenophobe title, you gave it to me... :p
Have at it with the line, just remember an ex-illegal alien made it up. :boxed:
I am with you on the giving people more rights issue, but by not taxing the shit out of them (like we are taxed) and allowing them full use of the USA's many government funded facilities and programs (i.e. our streets, our welfare programs, our hospitals, etc. etc.), that is exactly what we are doing. Legalize them and tax them, then have at it.
You hit the nail on the head there. The promise of a better life and the ability to excel based on your own efforts is a bright light, shining to the rest of the world. Of course people are going to immigrate, regardless of the laws.
Thanks
CA Stu <- Limey Pride!

Havasu Cig
03-29-2006, 09:36 AM
So today there were HS students marching and waving mexican flags in Oceanside.
I don't really understand what they were protesting because all they did is walk by yelling "Viva La Mexico" :idea: . A customer sitting in the office just started shaking his head and then says, " I go fight in Iraq for four tours and come home to this crap". He was not happy about seeing that whatsoever.
My partners wife is a teacher and she questioned some of her students on why they were walking out of class and they replied "For Mexico". When she pushed them on the issue they had no answers. F@#$ing idiots. :mad:
As far as the racist comments, I call B.S. When these mobs are in the streets waving a flag of another country that is hostile to the united states I have a big problem with that. Mexico has opposed us on the war on terror, their military assist in narcotics smuggling across our borders, their military also assist in bringing illegal aliens accross our borders, and their police rob American tourist in their country. Yeah this is really a country that I want to support. :mad:
I worked construction for four years after high school and i have worked with illegals on the job sites. I can tell you first hand that a lot of these people are not the hard workers that the media and politicians want you to beleive that they are. The older guys that I worked with worked hard, but the younger ones had to be supervised otherwise they would hide and work as little as possible. Now I talk to some of the guys still in the business and they tell me that the illegals are driving wages down because they live 20 to a household and will work for 1/2 the money. The line about they are only taking jobs Americans don't want is B.S.
Look at the amnesty program that Reagan enacted in the 80's and you can see what it did. It only increased the wave of illegal coming to our country in the hopes of getting amnesty. If they give amnesty to the 20-30 million that are here now, they will bring their family members and the number will be closer to 100 million. If that happens you can forget the United States as we know it. These people have no allegiance to this country and then you will have 1/3 of the population with the same attitude. We are going to end up looking like France with it's failed immigration policies.
I have a family member that retired and spent the last 5 years traveling the world tracing our family roots, and they were traced back to the mid 1600's in the North East. In my family tree are both John Adams's and Abraham Lincoln. I have a cousing that died in the civil war trying to keep this county together. I have had a family member that has fought in every war this country has been involved in including the current one in Iraq. I have served my country in conflict and when I see these idiots waiving the flag of Mexico in our streets in really pisses me off. :mad:

Havasu Cig
03-29-2006, 09:41 AM
BTW, Reading my post I can see some spelling errors but I am typing as if I were talking, not as if I was writing a term paper. If you want to give me $hit about it you can stick it up your A$$. :mad:

cdog
03-29-2006, 09:58 AM
Havasu Cig. You're right on about the flag and illegals.
Most people here just laugh at the jack holes that act like spelling Nazi’s. It's the first hint to an uptight jack ass that can't out debate you so they take the disscussion off topic. Not one person here as perfect punctuation.
Rock on. :crossx:

Havasu Cig
03-29-2006, 10:15 AM
Havasu Cig. You're right on about the flag and illegals.
Most people here just laugh at the jack holes that act like spelling Nazi’s. It's the first hint to an uptight jack ass that can't out debate you so they take the disscussion off topic. Not one person here as perfect punctuation.
Rock on. :crossx:
You are right on about that. That is a typical tactic of the liberals to change the argument when confronted with facts.

Schiada76
03-29-2006, 11:19 AM
Where is SHOCKWAVEBOB??????????
Marching up and down his driveway with his messican flag chanting viva la raza. :crossx:

Kilrtoy
03-29-2006, 11:21 AM
Marching up and down his driveway with his messican flag chanting viva la raza. :crossx:
That is the first good laugh I have had in days

Dave C
03-29-2006, 11:34 AM
question,
what do you say to the contractor that obeys the law by hiring only documented workers but is getting his ass handed to him by his competitors that are hiring illegals and paying them less and paying less in insurance/taxes/benefits too?
Does the contractor say f-it and hire illegals too or continue losing money?
damned if you do and damned if you don't, I reckon.
grey area indeed! ;)
Thanks
CA Stu

stoker
03-29-2006, 11:37 AM
question,
what do you say to the contractor that obeys the law by hiring only documented workers but is getting his ass handed to him by his competitors that are hiring illegals and paying them less and paying less in insurance/taxes/benefits too?
Does the contractor say f-it and hire illegals too or continue losing money?
grey area indeed!
I am a contractor and only hire legal workers. There is a law on the books that says you can face fines of $10,000.00 for ea. illegal you hire. I don't think it is being inforced at this time though.

Ziggy
03-29-2006, 11:38 AM
My partners wife is a teacher and she questioned some of her students on why they were walking out of class and they replied "For Mexico". When she pushed them on the issue they had no answers. F@#$ing idiots. :mad:
As far as the racist comments, I call B.S. When these mobs are in the streets waving a flag of another country that is hostile to the united states I have a big problem with that. Mexico has opposed us on the war on terror, their military assist in narcotics smuggling across our borders, their military also assist in bringing illegal aliens accross our borders, and their police rob American tourist in their country. Yeah this is really a country that I want to support. :mad:
I worked construction for four years after high school and i have worked with illegals on the job sites. I can tell you first hand that a lot of these people are not the hard workers that the media and politicians want you to beleive that they are. The older guys that I worked with worked hard, but the younger ones had to be supervised otherwise they would hide and work as little as possible. Now I talk to some of the guys still in the business and they tell me that the illegals are driving wages down because they live 20 to a household and will work for 1/2 the money. The line about they are only taking jobs Americans don't want is B.S.
Look at the amnesty program that Reagan enacted in the 80's and you can see what it did. It only increased the wave of illegal coming to our country in the hopes of getting amnesty. If they give amnesty to the 20-30 million that are here now, they will bring their family members and the number will be closer to 100 million. If that happens you can forget the United States as we know it. These people have no allegiance to this country and then you will have 1/3 of the population with the same attitude. We are going to end up looking like France with it's failed immigration policies.
I have a family member that retired and spent the last 5 years traveling the world tracing our family roots, and they were traced back to the mid 1600's in the North East. In my family tree are both John Adams's and Abraham Lincoln. I have a cousing that died in the civil war trying to keep this county together. I have had a family member that has fought in every war this country has been involved in including the current one in Iraq. I have served my country in conflict and when I see these idiots waiving the flag of Mexico in our streets in really pisses me off. :mad:
We will be the minority if we aren't already........ :mad:
I was glad to see on the news that a few of the school districts plan to give truancy penalites to those students that were not in classrooms when they were supposed to be, detentions and so on.
Only one photo in this mornings paper showed an American Flag mixed in with the others....at least that's a small step in the right direction :cool:
Come into MY country legally I have no issues......its so simple :rollside:

Dave C
03-29-2006, 11:41 AM
soooo.. what do YOU say to your competitors that hire illegals and have less overhead?..... (four letters words are OK ;)) cuz we both know they are doing it and they are not going to stop unless someone makes them.
What do YOU do if this situation persists? continue to play by the rules or cut your compensation?? (sucks huh!)
a quandary isn't it...
I am a contractor and only hire legal workers. There is a law on the books that says you can face fines of $10,000.00 for ea. illegal you hire. I don't think it is being inforced at this time though.

stoker
03-29-2006, 11:56 AM
soooo.. what do YOU say to your competitors that hire illegals and have less overhead?..... (four letters words are OK ;)) cuz we both know they are doing it and they are not going to stop unless someone makes them.
What do YOU do if this situation persists? continue to play by the rules or cut your compensation?? (sucks huh!)
a quandary isn't it...
I don't know if any of my competitors use them either. I only do commercial work, no res. I just don't want to put my company at risk to save a few bucks an hour. Also, these guys have to pay the illegals in cash. I would think in order to do that they would have to pay them out of thier pocket after taxes.

Dave C
03-29-2006, 12:51 PM
I know for a fact that commerical companies do this.... and lets just say that they can be paid on or off payroll as long as one can "find the right documents." Also there is a way (not legal) to make payments that would not be after tax.
My point is that its not fair to contractors that play by the rules to have competitors that don't play by the rules.

stoker
03-29-2006, 12:55 PM
I know for a fact that commerical companies do this.... and lets just say that they can be paid on or off payroll as long as one can "find the right documents." Also there is a way (not legal) to make payments that would not be after tax.
My point is that its not fair to contractors that play by the rules to have competitors that don't play by the rules.
I agree with you, it is not fair. I really wish the gov. would follow through with the fines for those that use the illegals. :mad:

unleashed
03-29-2006, 01:07 PM
By the year 2050 there will be over 100 million legal latinos in this nation as they are breeding at an alarming rate. If you add in Illegal aliens during that period as well they will be close to the majority of the US population. The writing is on the wall. It looks like we are going to have to embrace this population explosion like it or not! Can you say Yo hablo espanol!:)
Deano

Havasu Cig
03-29-2006, 01:51 PM
By the year 2050 there will be over 100 million legal latinos in this nation as they are breeding at an alarming rate. If you add in Illegal aliens during that period as well they will be close to the majority of the US population. The writing is on the wall. It looks like we are going to have to embrace this population explosion like it or not! Can you say Yo hablo espanol!:)
Deano
They need to change the birth right law. If you come here and are not legal, any kids you should have should not be legal either. The Aliens know that if they can manage to have kids here, that become citizens under the current law, the chances of them being deported are about 0%. Anytime I dealt with The Border Patrol regarding deportation they would not do it if they had kids that were legal because they don't want to separate them from the parents. Another loophole in the system that is exploited.

CA Stu
03-29-2006, 01:52 PM
Deano
Are hispanics farm animals?
People have children and raise families, farm animals breed.
What do you think of "colored folk" ?
I'd bet that in Southern Cal, whites are already the minority.
Who gives a shit? Not me.
Anyone that judges someone by the color of their skin is a moron in my book.
Thanks
CA Stu <-- likes tacos

Dave C
03-29-2006, 01:55 PM
but the Govt won't, nor will they.
That question was really for CA STU.
I understand the anger and frustration of those contractors AND their employees that play by the rules and therefore have higher expenses than the illegals.
I am willing to understand that their anger and frustration might sound a bit xenophobic but that their anger and frustration is completely justified. How would you feel is somone drove down your standard of living in this manner.
I believe a few "guest workers" are OK. But that a flood will just lower the standard of living for the American working man. What we have now is a flood.
I agree with you, it is not fair. I really wish the gov. would follow through with the fines for those that use the illegals. :mad:

CA Stu
03-29-2006, 02:00 PM
a quandary isn't it...
Well, therein lies the rub.
I reckon that the offending contractors whould be penalized to the full extent of the law, and then fined on top of that for tax evasion.
I gotta go with play by the rules. Maybe I'll take a hit in pay, but at least I'll still respect what I see in the mirror when I brush my teeth.
Thanks
CA Stu

Dave C
03-29-2006, 02:06 PM
me too...
but they don't enforce the rules when they should and too many legitimate contractors and their employees suffer because of it.... its a shame. it doesn't leave much incentive to play by the rules....
then there is the under-the-table economy. I agree with you that we need to take the steak off the table but thats one big ass steak and I don't think we can life it all......
Well, therein lies the rub.
I reckon that the offending contractors whould be penalized to the full extent of the law, and then fined on top of that for tax evasion.
I gotta go with play by the rules. Maybe I'll take a hit in pay, but at least I'll still respect what I see in the mirror when I brush my teeth.
Thanks
CA Stu

CA Stu
03-29-2006, 02:07 PM
I believe a few "guest workers" are OK. But that a flood will just lower the standard of living for the American working man. What we have now is a flood.
Until we remove the incentive to hire illegals, there will always be a market for them, and a reason to come here.
I think a more realistic approach is just to make damn good and sure that everyone gets boned for taxes the same way. Level the playing field.
A lot better minds than mine are unable to come up with a solution, I'm stumped.
However, I'm pretty sure that lawlessness and rioting on one side and racism and hate on the other aren't going to do anyone any good.
Thanks
CA Stu

Dave C
03-29-2006, 02:12 PM
I'm with you on the whole name calling thing.. it solves nothing.
I AM an expert on the business and taxation thing. It is almost impossible to enforce some of the laws on the books. I know of dozens of ways to get around them (all illegal) and I am one of the good guys.
The government cannot keep an eye on everyone at all times. Things just slip throught the cracks.
It is widely unknown that billions of dollars a year go untaxed in the US because of the underground economy. It is the single biggest challenge facing the IRS. They have been dealing with it for years and it doesn't seem to go away.
Meanwhile guys like us who play by the rules pay the tab.... :mad:
Until we remove the incentive to hire illegals, there will always be a market for them, and a reason to come here.
I think a more realistic approach is just to make damn good and sure that everyone gets boned for taxes the same way. Level the playing field.
A lot better minds than mine are unable to come up with a solution, I'm stumped.
However, I'm pretty sure that lawlessness and rioting on one side and racism and hate on the other aren't going to do anyone any good.
Thanks
CA Stu

Havasu Cig
03-29-2006, 02:13 PM
Thanks
CA Stu <-- likes tacos
It's got nothing to do with the skin color, but it has everything to do with them trying to turn this place into Mexico. Go into the latino hood's and all you see is Mexican flags. Like I stated above, they don't want to be Americans, they want to turn us into Mexico.
Look at La Raza, they openly admit that they want to annex California, Arizona, Texas etc... I believe the name they have for it is called Aztlan (sp). The sad part is that La Raza is accepted by the liberals as a mainstream group and played a big part in these marches. If this was not a minority group the government would shut it down for openly working against the government of the United States.
If you want to come here legally and be an American I have no problem with you no matter what race you are. If you come here flying a foriegn flag and are trying to change my country then I have a big problem. All the liberals see them as a huge future voting block that they can exploit like they do the rest of the minorities. Lawyers and politicians will be the downfall of this country. :mad:

Schiada76
03-29-2006, 02:30 PM
HC
Reconquista and the silly concept of "aztlan" mean nothing to little stuey. He's just another liberal troll that doesn't give a flying crap about his, albeit adopted, country. After all he's just another illegal alien himself.
Stuey, mexi's do breed just head on down to county USC med center and watch, ask the staff. They even call them the "breeders".

CA Stu
03-29-2006, 02:51 PM
Taxes are what we pay for a civilized society - Oliver Wendell Holmes

CA Stu
03-29-2006, 03:01 PM
HC
Reconquista and the silly concept of "aztlan" mean nothing to little stuey. He's just another liberal troll that doesn't give a flying crap about his, albeit adopted, country. After all he's just another illegal alien himself.
Stuey, mexi's do breed just head on down to county USC med center and watch, ask the staff. They even call them the "breeders".
I pity you. You are a racist.
Just because some people engage in a chickenshit namecalling behavior doesn't make it right.
Yeah, incorporate the aliens already in the country into the tax base to make the business playing field level and generate more revenue, that's a real liberal idea. Moron.
Thanks
CA Stu

CA Stu
03-29-2006, 03:09 PM
It's got nothing to do with the skin color, but it has everything to do with them trying to turn this place into Mexico. Go into the latino hood's and all you see is Mexican flags. Like I stated above, they don't want to be Americans, they want to turn us into Mexico.
Look at La Raza, they openly admit that they want to annex California, Arizona, Texas etc... I believe the name they have for it is called Aztlan (sp). The sad part is that La Raza is accepted by the liberals as a mainstream group and played a big part in these marches. If this was not a minority group the government would shut it down for openly working against the government of the United States.
If you want to come here legally and be an American I have no problem with you no matter what race you are. If you come here flying a foriegn flag and are trying to change my country then I have a big problem. All the liberals see them as a huge future voting block that they can exploit like they do the rest of the minorities. Lawyers and politicians will be the downfall of this country. :mad:
You gotta be kidding me, man.
Have you ever been to Chinatown? Koreatown?
Why are you so scared of different cultures?
Have you been to Santa Monica? Hell, those Englishmen are trying to turn the USA into England! :rollside:
The culture of the USA has always been a melting pot. If you think different, you have a very poor memory.
There is no way in hell that Aztlan is going to annex even one square inch of the USA, and you know it.
To try and stir up emotion through spreading fear and confusion is a weak tactic.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS Del Taco is going to annex McDonalds. :rollside:

Schiada76
03-29-2006, 03:23 PM
I pity you. You are a racist.
Just because some people engage in a chickenshit namecalling behavior doesn't make it right.
Yeah, incorporate the aliens already in the country into the tax base to make the business playing field level and generate more revenue, that's a real liberal idea. Moron.
Thanks
CA Stu
How to tell you just won an arguement with a liberal imbecile:
S76 and HC:
I'm sick and tired of of having to put up with TWENTY MILLION illegal aliens invading my country demanding free health care, free education and free housing, over burdening our hospitals and jails, waving mexican flags and screaming viva la raza. It's time to enforce our nations LAWS.
Illegal alien stuey who doesn't really have any ties to a home country:
You racists!
We win! :220v: :crossx:

unleashed
03-29-2006, 03:32 PM
I dont see anything wrong with the word breed???? You are trying to label me a racist but I have said nothing racist about this whole situation. Where am I judging someone?? Like it or not we all breed! Its the human way! Look it up in the dictionary...better yet find a woman and try it....DICK!
Deano
Thanks
CA Stu <-- likes tacos

Dave C
03-29-2006, 03:59 PM
actually you have a good point there.... Illegals from Mexico, China, Korea, England... they can all get out and go back home.
except the Irish... I like the Irish. We need someone to drink with..... :)
BTW for the most part the melting pot was created through LEGAL immigration.
You gotta be kidding me, man.
Have you ever been to Chinatown? Koreatown?
Why are you so scared of different cultures?
Have you been to Santa Monica? Hell, those Englishmen are trying to turn the USA into England! :rollside:
The culture of the USA has always been a melting pot. If you think different, you have a very poor memory.
There is no way in hell that Aztlan is going to annex even one square inch of the USA, and you know it.
To try and stir up emotion through spreading fear and confusion is a weak tactic.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS Del Taco is going to annex McDonalds. :rollside:

CA Stu
03-29-2006, 04:00 PM
Illegal alien stuey who doesn't really have any ties to a home country:
I'm an American by choice, you're an American by being lucky enough to be born here.
I made a choice to become an American citizen, made the effort, passed the test, and I have never been a burden on any public entity in my life.
I have President Reagan to thank for affording me the opportunity.
If you think Ronald Reagan was a liberal, you're as dumb as a post.
How old are you? 12?
Thanks
CA Stu

CA Stu
03-29-2006, 04:06 PM
I dont see anything wrong with the word breed???? You are trying to label me a racist but I have said nothing racist about this whole situation. Where am I judging someone?? Like it or not we all breed! Its the human way! Look it up in the dictionary...better yet find a woman and try it....DICK!
Deano
You know perfectly well you meant "breed" as a derogatory term.
If you're too much of a pussy to admit that, that's your problem.
As far as Mexican women having lots of children, are you remotely familiar with Catholicism?
Are Utah Mormons "breeders" too?
All the juvenile name calling, macho posturing, and passing judgment on people doesn't add up to anything but noise at the end of the day.
Bring some suggestions to the table, your whining is getting old, ya baby.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS Why are you concerned about my sex life? :skull:

Dave C
03-29-2006, 04:08 PM
I'm Catholic but not a breeder..... is that some kind of stereotype that I'm not aware of... :crossx: ;)
I knew a Mormon gal once..... I think she wanted to be a breeder.... :) :rollside:
I think I'm gonna annex some chinese food tonight.....

Chubby4Life
03-29-2006, 04:10 PM
I'm an American by choice, you're an American by being lucky enough to be born here.
I made a choice to become an American citizen, made the effort, passed the test, and I have never been a burden on any public entity in my life.
How old are you? 12?
Thanks
CA Stu
Great point Stu, you achieved your goal legally. Why the hell are you not enraged that others are trying to cut the corners and rules that you were required by law to follow?
Chris

unleashed
03-29-2006, 04:11 PM
Great point Stu, you achieved your goal legally. Why the hell are you not enraged that others are trying to cut the corners and rules that you were required by law to follow?
Chris
Because his adopted name is Jesus(Heysus)! hahahahaaha...get it!:)
Deano

CA Stu
03-29-2006, 04:18 PM
Chris
Well, I am not enraged per se, but I am concerned.
I understand and agree that the illegal immigrants have taken quite a toll on our society, but I would rather see a constructive solution rather than a divisive one. I suggested repeatedly to incorporate all the workers into the tax base (some idiot called this a "liberal" idea), I'm tired of explaining why his would be a better idea than the revolving door bus ride to TJ.
What does piss me off is the dehumanization of people by all the angry white guys.
It's easier to discard and abuse someone if they aren't a real human being.
These people want to work and better themselves for the most part, why not give those people the chance to succeed, and the ones that are a burden on society, shitcan them.
It's not a crime in the USA to wave any flag you please. If I'm out riding my bike with a Union Jack bandana, am I disrespecting the Stars and Stripes?
Of course not.
Thanks
CA Stu

CA Stu
03-29-2006, 04:19 PM
Because his adopted name is Jesus(Heysus)! hahahahaaha...get it!:)
Deano
?
Don't you have some shirts to pick up at the sweatshop, man?
Thanks
CA Stu

unleashed
03-29-2006, 04:36 PM
You know perfectly well you meant "breed" as a derogatory term.
If you're too much of a pussy to admit that, that's your problem.
As far as Mexican women having lots of children, are you remotely familiar with Catholicism?
Are Utah Mormons "breeders" too?
All the juvenile name calling, macho posturing, and passing judgment on people doesn't add up to anything but noise at the end of the day.
Bring some suggestions to the table, your whining is getting old, ya baby.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS Why are you concerned about my sex life? :skull:
Stewart....my plan is simple...follow the laws of the land in OUR country. Dont hire illegal aliens. Dont come over here illegally. Take the steps that good ole Stewart did to become a citizen! Learn to speak the language...and be proud to be an American. My heritage was traced back to England by way of france back in the 1600's. My mom is American indian and my dad White. I have no problem with the latino culture. I thought the word breed was funny but you have taken to mean I am racist or demeaning in some way. As far as breeding I dont care what nationality you are if you can't afford your children you shouldnt be having them! You learn that through education and the system is failing us. I'll except that. As far as being a pussy....that my freind is funny and we'll laugh about it one day if we ever meet. My last name is Forline and my ancestors have a big part in the discovery of the new world we call America!
Deano

Schiada76
03-29-2006, 04:37 PM
Stuey the typical liberal retard, if he doesn't agree with you you are first racist then a moron.
Comes to a country, breaks it's immigration laws and then espouses on how immigration should really be handled in the country he snuck into.
Piss off asshat. My family has been here for well over four hundred years they fought to make this country what it is and scumbag liberals like yourself just demand we all bend over and take it the way you want to give it to us. Then what? When it turns to crap you just wander off to what ever other country suits your fancy? Perhaps back to once Great Britain which is quickly decending into mini Mecca? You wouldn't fight against that either would you? You, like all liberals like it in the ass. Don't demand we all take it your way. :220v:
Just an aside Stuey, calling Deano a pussy is just not a bright idea at all. :D

Debbolas
03-29-2006, 05:39 PM
There was an editorial in the paper today that pointed out how much more impressed we would have been with these students if they had marched on their own time and not "precious classroom time".
and my 16 year old daughter pointed out that in Pomona they marched on City Hall, she wondered if they knew the immigration law is a Federal law and the City has NOTHING to do with it.
Pomona city council voted against the immigration law.
Our paper quoted a protester on the 10 freeway saying "The cops can't do nothing, we are showing our feelings" (this statement makes me want to cry, a high school student using this type of language....it's just sad, she could have used the extra school time)
anyway, My two cents, I wonder how Cesar Chavez would have felt about this bill................It's not a bad bill, it just says they need to account for everyone crossing our borders.
Debbolas<---------couldn't eat grapes in the 60's because my hippie parents were supporting Cesar Chavez and his grape boycott............ :rollside:

ChumpChange
03-29-2006, 05:44 PM
"The cops can't do nothing, we are showing our feelings" (this statement makes me want to cry, a high school student using this type of language....it's just sad, she could have used the extra school time)
You must cry A LOT when you read the Hot Boat forums then. That would be considered good grammer on this forum.

Debbolas
03-29-2006, 05:47 PM
I do get a bit emotional, now that you mention it..........
I just figured it was all the drinking everyone here does, THAT's why they can't spell or put sentences together properly....:D

CA Stu
03-29-2006, 06:19 PM
Stuey the typical liberal retard, if he doesn't agree with you you are first racist then a moron.
Comes to a country, breaks it's immigration laws and then espouses on how immigration should really be handled in the country he snuck into.
Piss off asshat. My family has been here for well over four hundred years they fought to make this country what it is and scumbag liberals like yourself just demand we all bend over and take it the way you want to give it to us. Then what? When it turns to crap you just wander off to what ever other country suits your fancy? Perhaps back to once Great Britain which is quickly decending into mini Mecca? You wouldn't fight against that either would you? You, like all liberals like it in the ass. Don't demand we all take it your way. :220v:
Just an aside Stuey, calling Deano a pussy is just not a bright idea at all. :D
Your family came here before 1605? Ohhh kayyyy.
The only thing you have ever fought for was air because your head is obviously jammed so far up your ass!
Thanks
CA Stu

Schiada76
03-29-2006, 06:31 PM
Your family came here before 1605? Ohhh kayyyy.
The only thing you have ever fought for was air because your head is obviously jammed so far up your ass!
Thanks
CA Stu
Oh sorry, forgot I was dealing with a liberal.
Not my IMMEDIATE family. :rolleyes:

Havasu Cig
03-30-2006, 09:39 AM
How old are you? 12?
Thanks
CA Stu
What have you done to earn your right to be an American? Have you served the country or have you just taken what it has to offer? I served in the Army in conflict like many of my ancestors and I am proud and "lucky" to be an American, but I have also served her by choice.
If you don't think La Raza and their goals are a threat you have no clue. The current mayor of Los Angeles is a member of La Raza and holds the same views as this racist organization. There are many Mexican Americans that are in positions of power that also have the same views, and more are getting into positions of power everyday.

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 10:28 AM
He didn't do anything to "earn" his citizenship. He came here illegally and was pardoned by Reagan with the rest of the criminal aliens in the eighties.
Now he thinks that makes him an immigration expert and he alone should dictate our countries immigration policies. For some odd reason he sides with the fresh batch of criminal aliens. :rolleyes: Maybe a birds of a feather thing. :220v:
Try this site for shits and giggles, I think stuey is clutching himself in one of the pics on the slide show.
www.wehategringos.com
Chupa may me verga stuey. :crossx:

cdog
03-30-2006, 11:08 AM
He didn't do anything to "earn" his citizenship. He came here illegally and was pardoned by Reagan with the rest of the criminal aliens in the eighties.
Now he thinks that makes him an immigration expert and he alone should dictate our countries immigration policies. For some odd reason he sides with the fresh batch of criminal aliens. :rolleyes: Maybe a birds of a feather thing. :220v:
Try this site for shits and giggles, I think stuey is clutching himself in one of the pics on the slide show.
www.wehategringos.com
Chupa may me verga stuey. :crossx:
I wish there was such a thing as a hunting season on dumb shits. I'd get me an illegal alien stamp!
It's really sad how this is going to play out. They will get their way because of greedy short sighted politicians. And the rest of us working middle class will pay for it socially and monetarily. White flight will continue and the west coast will be mexico once again by over population. This is the down fall to democracy and capitalism. Most of the latino's I know do agree that this land belongs to mexico. Their power in numbers will prevail and they will use our system to take control of this whole area. California is already over 50% latino. 10 more years and who knows. Our government has sold us out for a vote.

Dave C
03-30-2006, 11:16 AM
great point!!..
There was an editorial in the paper today that pointed out how much more impressed we would have been with these students if they had marched on their own time and not "precious classroom time".
and my 16 year old daughter pointed out that in Pomona they marched on City Hall, she wondered if they knew the immigration law is a Federal law and the City has NOTHING to do with it.
Pomona city council voted against the immigration law.
Our paper quoted a protester on the 10 freeway saying "The cops can't do nothing, we are showing our feelings" (this statement makes me want to cry, a high school student using this type of language....it's just sad, she could have used the extra school time)
anyway, My two cents, I wonder how Cesar Chavez would have felt about this bill................It's not a bad bill, it just says they need to account for everyone crossing our borders.
Debbolas<---------couldn't eat grapes in the 60's because my hippie parents were supporting Cesar Chavez and his grape boycott............ :rollside: