PDA

View Full Version : anyone else in sales notice......

MsDrmr
01-26-2004, 01:42 PM
Is there anyone else in sales notice that Monday's are paticularly bad days for sales.
It makes the day go so slow, and today everyone seems angry,,whats up with that?

welk2party
01-26-2004, 02:07 PM
Yes they do. Friday is useless too.:rolleyes:

Skullinator
01-26-2004, 02:23 PM
This is why i only work on tuesday - Thusday

mirvin
01-26-2004, 02:33 PM
I don't work in sales but I can verify that averyone is angry today :( WTF??

Chase
01-26-2004, 02:44 PM
Yeah, things are pretty quiet here today as well. I have not discovered that too many people are angry though.
I have had too much time to think about stuff, and have pretty much decided to upgrade the sound system in my truck....that is what happens when a guy has time to think...it only costs money.:D

MsDrmr
01-26-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Chase
Yeah, things are pretty quiet here today as well. I have not discovered that too many people are angry though.
I have had too much time to think about stuff, and have pretty much decided to upgrade the sound system in my truck....that is what happens when a guy has time to think...it only costs money.:D
It gets worse than that, I am sitting here with time on my hands too and let me tell you, I can spend money quicky, within the last half hour, I am tiling the floors of the downstairs, painting the outside of the house, buying a roll-up garage door w/ opener, painting the inside of the house (downstairs), relandscaping the front yard, buying the Mr his f250 diesel, and mentally buying my new wardrobe for our cruise in May. (depending on your sound-system,,,,,I may have you beat.;)

NOTALENT
01-26-2004, 03:58 PM
Im in sales..but Mondays are our best days...Thats where I get my bonus...lol.. I love mondays..wht type of sales are u in? I work for ATK ENgines.. But yeah on fridays are real slow for me. I spent 2000.00 dollars one day for a digital camera..clothes and a video camera..lol because I was bored..I regret buying all of it afterwards.

Ziggy
01-26-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
everyone seems angry,,whats up with that?
This seems to be a normal day in beautiful Southern California.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: When is the last time a stranger was friendly to you.....ie, has anyone you don't know waved to you in a hello type of manner recently?? Unfortunetely, I'd doubt it:(

topless
01-26-2004, 04:28 PM
I laugh when I get the rude ones. They make themselves look like idiots.

Havasu Hangin'
01-26-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by topless
I laugh when I get the rude ones. They make themselves look like idiots.
Yes, they do.

Ziggy
01-26-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Yes, they do.
But they don't seem to think so, their shit don't stink...ya know?!:rolleyes:

topless
01-26-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
But they don't seem to think so, their shit don't stink...ya know?!:rolleyes: I know but everyone around them can sure smell it!!!!:D

Havasu Hangin'
01-26-2004, 04:50 PM
I know but everyone around them can sure smell it!!!!:D
Maybe it's just the horseshit on the bottom of thier boots?

topless
01-26-2004, 04:53 PM
Maybe it's just the horseshit on the bottom of thier boots? oh....well then nevermind.

Ziggy
01-26-2004, 04:56 PM
Maybe it's just the horseshit on the bottom of thier boots?
Nah, thats what you hear when they open their mouths.

topless
01-26-2004, 04:57 PM
Ziggy, He said that because of where I live.

Ziggy
01-26-2004, 05:02 PM
Oh, well it still applies......don't you think.
And I thought Norco area had cows...or is that considered Ontario...WTF do I know:D :D

Havasu Hangin'
01-26-2004, 05:13 PM
Ziggy, He said that because of where I live.
You're right, topless. My bad. I'll try to keep the jokes simpler for the "humor-challenged" members. I don't want them to strain both their brain cells.
How's this:
"....cowshit on their shoes".

Ziggy
01-26-2004, 05:30 PM
You're right, topless. My bad. I'll try to keep the jokes simpler for the "humor-challenged" members. I don't want them to strain both their brain cells.
How's this:
"....cowshit on their shoes".
Hey now, the one braincell I do have left is working just fine(for a Monday) had it been Tuesday then the other braincell would've figured that one out:D

Havasu Hangin'
01-26-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
Hey now, the one braincell I do have left is working just fine(for a Monday) had it been Tuesday then the other braincell would've figured that one out...
Well...that's understandable.
Perhaps that bicycle hemet you've been wearing 24/7 since you were a baby is a little too tight? Surely yer melon has grown a little in all this time...maybe time to step up (to protect those two braincells).
Maybe you can find good interest rates on bicycle helmets right now...
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy03.gif

Ziggy
01-26-2004, 05:49 PM
Well...that's understandable.
Perhaps that bicycle hemet you've been wearing 24/7 since you were a baby is a little too tight? Surely yer melon has grown a little in all this time...maybe time to step up (to protect those two braincells).
Maybe you can find good interest rates on bicycle helmets right now...
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy03.gif
Can't be that...came from the generation that should be dead since as kids we never wore those thangs;)

likwidsukr
01-26-2004, 05:51 PM
Is there anyone else in sales notice that Monday's are paticularly bad days for sales.
It makes the day go so slow, and today everyone seems angry,,whats up with that?
I am also in sales for Automotive Equiptment. Mondays are our best days ! They go by so quick for me.:D

Chase
01-27-2004, 02:11 PM
It gets worse than that, I am sitting here with time on my hands too and let me tell you, I can spend money quicky, within the last half hour, I am tiling the floors of the downstairs, painting the outside of the house, buying a roll-up garage door w/ opener, painting the inside of the house (downstairs), relandscaping the front yard, buying the Mr his f250 diesel, and mentally buying my new wardrobe for our cruise in May. (depending on your sound-system,,,,,I may have you beat.;)
Well I have to say that you have me beat....

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 02:26 PM
sorry, but like I said, I am a women and some say thats what we do best

Chase
01-27-2004, 02:31 PM
beat it???

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 02:41 PM
well it depends on how you mean "beat it", I was thinking along the lines of "spending money" but where ever you want to go with that is up to you

Chase
01-27-2004, 02:43 PM
:D :D
You are a sick person.......

Just Tool'n
01-27-2004, 02:46 PM
Could it have been that on Monday the 26th everyone was grumpy, due to the fact that it was the 1st weekend without Football?

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 02:46 PM
yeah but I'll tell you what,,,it makes me fun:wink:

Chase
01-27-2004, 02:51 PM
I bet it does.....especially on Valentines day;) :wink:

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Chase
I bet it does.....especially on Valentines day;) :wink:
Oh you don't know me very well do you? I don't need any holiday to be FUN,,,I just do cause I like it;) :eek:

Chase
01-27-2004, 02:55 PM
I didn't mean you needed a holiday to be fun. It just seems that your Valentines day activities were full of fun..that is why I referred to that

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 02:58 PM
oh, I get it,, (sorry, I had a blonde moment)

Chase
01-27-2004, 03:00 PM
I am assuming you are not blonde...How about a picture...

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 03:03 PM
no I am not blonde, I am burnette, and as far as a pic, were working on this. I'll keep you informed on when we get it up

Chase
01-27-2004, 03:04 PM
When we get it up????
Sounds like fun :D :D :eek:

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 03:06 PM
Ya you know,,,get it up, and again, go where you will with that statement,,,,I'm along for the ride;) ;)

Chase
01-27-2004, 03:08 PM
You just keep going with these remarks...:D

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 03:59 PM
you got it big guy,,hope to talk with ya again soon.. I know you left the office already according to our other thread,,,but see ya soon