PDA

View Full Version : Valentines day

carbonmarine
01-26-2004, 02:47 PM
I fugg'in hate Valentines Day... it's like new years everywhere .... i.e.. no tables, fixed menus... people, lines, traffic everywhere...
** Its like Tax day.... Mandatory !!!
Also, If you dont do it, that means your a big fat, lazy loooooser and you get ANY pussy for the rest of the month ! ....
** The whole situation stinks ! Its a fleeecing...
Never once has a gal I have dated or my firends have dated that I heard taken it upon themselves for the planning, etc... It's like The xmas, b day what have you done for me lately senario......
Who else feels the same way... **** it ! ...I am out of town on business that weekend... !!
Rick32 :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-26-2004, 03:09 PM
:yuk: :D party pooper :D :D :D it is a day to show the one you love you have more to give her.. maybe switch the role to her. tell her it is her turn to do all the planning.. maybe it will help.. sorry to hear you don't like it. but give the role switch.. and see what happens. just my 2cents. :D :D :D ;)

MsDrmr
01-26-2004, 03:31 PM
my mr. does not have a romantic bone in his body, every year I plan what we will do,,,and usually it is stress free for both of us. He loves full body massages, so every year, I buy a speacial aromatherapy oil, last year I bought a 1/2 dozen roses, and broke all the pedals off leading from the front door to the bedroom, I had him shower, I washed him with a special soap, candle lights in the room, with nice soft meditation music, I had two dozen chocolate covered strawberries for him 1/2 milk choco, 1/2 white choco. I even bought champagne. I had them sitting on beautiful crystal. He sat on the bed eating his strawberries and drinking, then I took the food and glass away, he enjoyed his massage and slept for 1/2 hr. We then went into the kitchen where his favoriate dinner was waiting, ate his dinner, rented his favoriate movie, and then tucked him into bed.
I don't think men should be responsible for everything, sometimes it's nice to be treated special but both men and women feel this way. It's best to trade years with your wife if you are angry about them. This year have her plan something nice, next year, you do it. And don't try to out do her....tic for tack
:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-26-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
my mr. does not have a romantic bone in his body, every year I plan what we will do,,,and usually it is stress free for both of us. He loves full body massages, so every year, I buy a speacial aromatherapy oil, last year I bought a 1/2 dozen roses, and broke all the pedals off leading from the front door to the bedroom, I had him shower, I washed him with a special soap, candle lights in the room, with nice soft meditation music, I had two dozen chocolate covered strawberries for him 1/2 milk choco, 1/2 white choco. I even bought champagne. I had them sitting on beautiful crystal. He sat on the bed eating his strawberries and drinking, then I took the food and glass away, he enjoyed his massage and slept for 1/2 hr. We then went into the kitchen where his favoriate dinner was waiting, ate his dinner, rented his favoriate movie, and then tucked him into bed.
I don't think men should be responsible for everything, sometimes it's nice to be treated special but both men and women feel this way. It's best to trade years with your wife if you are angry about them. This year have her plan something nice, next year, you do it. And don't try to out do her....tic for tack
:) that is so nice.. I love it.. your the bomb girlie.. (want to get married J/K) :D :D

mickeyfinn
01-26-2004, 03:49 PM
Ask Boozer or RD for a date...I hear they don't mind skipping the romantic stuff....:D :D

topless
01-26-2004, 04:11 PM
Well carbon, sounds like you'll be SOL on March 15th.;) ;)

Kilrtoy
01-26-2004, 04:14 PM
Well carbon, sounds like you'll be SOL on March 15th
What is March 15th
and why
Do the guys have to do everything on Valentines day,
Why dont the women do something for us......
Like lose weight or something.....

spectratoad
01-26-2004, 04:20 PM
Isn't March 15 (i thought the 22nd) Steak & BJ day for the guys??:D

topless
01-26-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Well carbon, sounds like you'll be SOL on March 15th
What is March 15th
and why
Do the guys have to do everything on Valentines day,
Why dont the women do something for us......
Like lose weight or something..... OOps sorry, I meant March 20th. (for some its every day) Heres the linkMens Holiday (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28964)

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-26-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
its just another day to get yelled at for buying the wrong thing:( so don't buy anything and you'll still get yelled at.. LOL!! :D :D

Ziggy
01-26-2004, 04:35 PM
:)
From a mans point of veiw: It sure is nice to feel appreciated sometimes. (gee that sounds so vaguely familiar;) ) And you, MrsDrmr have found a fine way of doing just that.

topless
01-26-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
From a mans point of veiw: It sure is nice to feel appreciated sometimes. (gee that sounds so vaguely familiar;) ) And you, MrsDrmr have found a fine way of doing just that. Oh she forgot to say, and then he woke up and realized it was all a dream.:D ;) ;)

Ziggy
01-26-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by topless
Oh she forgot to say, and then he woke up and realized it was all a dream.:D ;) ;)
Burst that bubble real quick didn't ya:D You funny girl Topless.:wink:

Angie
01-26-2004, 04:56 PM
For V-day this year, I asked my hubby to take me dirtbike riding for the w/e. Needless to say... he didn't hesitate when answering "yes".

XTRM22
01-26-2004, 05:06 PM
Hmm, Feb 14th is the second day of my Javalina hunt. I thought I was being damn considerate and romantic when I offered to take the Mrs along, but Noooo! :confused: Oh well I'll probably be ok for March 20th anyway, it's our anniversary and I'm taking her to Jamaica for a week.;)
Chuck

Drunk tank
01-26-2004, 05:11 PM
Thank god all my relationships end either before or begin after vday... :D

locogringo
01-27-2004, 04:20 AM
try cooking a meal for her that night. That wins tons of points in and out of bed.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
that is so nice.. I love it.. your the bomb girlie.. (want to get married J/K) :D :D
If I did'nt have a mr sure what the h*ll, thanks I think my mr is pretty lucky

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Ziggy
From a mans point of veiw: It sure is nice to feel appreciated sometimes. (gee that sounds so vaguely familiar;) ) And you, MrsDrmr have found a fine way of doing just that.
Thanks Ziggy, I think my mr deserves to be appreciated, and sometimes, there just should not have to be a holiday for either side to show it. We as humans (especially married) just take for granted that our spouse will be there and we don't have to be romanced or shown special attention, but I think Valentines is a day set aside to remind everyone not to take our loved ones for granted. just my .02

topless
01-27-2004, 10:18 AM
Thanks Ziggy, I think my mr deserves to be appreciated, and sometimes, there just should not have to be a holiday for either side to show it. We as humans (especially married) just take for granted that our spouse will be there and we don't have to be romanced or shown special attention, but I think Valentines is a day set aside to remind everyone not to take our loved ones for granted. just my .02 Oh miss smartie pants, stop being right all the time!:yuk: j/k

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by topless
Oh miss smartie pants, stop being right all the time!:yuk: j/k
Well topless,,,I am not sure how to be anything other than right, maybe I should take lessons from you :p

topless
01-27-2004, 10:29 AM
OUCH

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 10:37 AM
oh that was'nt supposed to hurt,,,I'll make it up to you....I'll give you lessons on how to be right all the time, then we can both be right. (now thats a friend)

Chase
01-27-2004, 02:49 PM
Make sure if you two girls get real friendly that you take lots of pictures to post here....:D :D

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Chase
Make sure if you two girls get real friendly that you take lots of pictures to post here....:D :D
Chase you should by ashamed... and you say I'm sick (monday thread) now just where is your mind now Mr?;) :D

Chase
01-27-2004, 02:52 PM
Right where it usually is. Isn't that where most minds on this board are??

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 02:57 PM
ya know, now that you bring it up I guess your right, but you could have been the exception ya know:p

Chase
01-27-2004, 02:58 PM
Would the exception be a good thing in your eyes???

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 03:00 PM
:wink:
darling,,,its all good in my eyes, you be whatever you want, I'll like you anyway

Chase
01-27-2004, 03:01 PM
Sweet, because I am too old to change

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 03:05 PM
I don't believe there is such a thing as too old to change... but anyway, ya got what you wanted, I like you anyway

MsDrmr
01-27-2004, 03:08 PM
chase, it's been fun, I am leaving work, I will pick it up again when I get home.......see ya!

Chase
01-27-2004, 03:10 PM
Me too....I am outta here..try to get it up tonight..I mean the picture

CrazyHippy
01-27-2004, 08:57 PM
Ah yes, single awarness day...
What a great time... The whole world reminds you that you are currently going through a divorce and are getting no nookie:frown: :yuk: :(
BJ(the thread downer)H

MsDrmr
01-28-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by CrazyHippy
Ah yes, single awarness day...
What a great time... The whole world reminds you that you are currently going through a divorce and are getting no nookie:frown: :yuk: :(
BJ(the thread downer)H
oooohhhhh crazy, I am so sorry, I did that several years ago and I know it's rough, I hope things get easier for you.

Tee
01-28-2004, 09:04 AM
This about sums it up for me :D
Hearts and roses and kisses galore...
Oh what the hell is all that shit for?
People get mushy, and start acting queer
It is definitely the most annoying day of the year
This day needs to get, the hell over with and pass
Before I shove a dozen roses, up Cupid's ass
I'll spend the day, so drunk I can't speak
And wear only black, for the rest of the week
Girls act all lovey, but that soon goes away
For all they want, is a nice present that day
Guys act all sweet, but that too will soon fade
For all they are doing, is trying to get laid
The arrow Cupid shot at me, must not have hit
Because I think this love stuff, is a complete crock of shit
So there's my story...what else can I say?
Love bites my ass...**** Valentines Day!

MsDrmr
01-28-2004, 09:25 AM
well well well do we have issues or what Tee :