PDA

View Full Version : My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance

HammerDown
01-26-2004, 09:32 PM
I'm loving what this guy's doing to the Prim and proper Princess :D

HBjet
01-26-2004, 11:44 PM
That show is too funny. That Steve guy is a great actor!
HBjet

91nordic29
01-27-2004, 07:56 AM
it is hilarious to watch her squirm. cut the apron strings and live your own life! i bet even if she DID fall in love with someone like that, she wouldnt let herself be happy because her family wouldnt "approve".
she is the loser!
it is very funny.:D

Stupid Fast
01-27-2004, 12:58 PM
You know what is funny, My cousin acts and looks just like the guy Steve is trying to play. I love the show.

Oceanside
01-27-2004, 01:58 PM
This is the funniest show on TV today

91nordic29
01-27-2004, 03:05 PM
depending on his real personality, i dont find him unattractive. he cracks me up!:) :)

Stupid Fast
01-27-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by 91nordic29
depending on his real personality, i dont find him unattractive. he cracks me up!:) :)
You know what my cousin doesn't do to bad with the ladies. Nothing long ternm though.:D (his choice)

Ziggy
01-27-2004, 03:53 PM
:D :D :D :D
He sure is good at being an inconsiderate jackass and working the kisses in at unavoidable times for her:D
Hilarious

HighRoller
01-27-2004, 03:57 PM
You know, it took a week for my fiance to convince me it was a TV SHOW when she was talking about "my big fat obnoxious fiance" to her Mom and friends on the phone!!!

GlastronGuy
01-27-2004, 04:01 PM
I think Randi is hot as hell.
:)

91nordic29
02-10-2004, 07:09 AM
this is, bar none, the funniest thing on tv! i cant wait until the end. i wonder what that will be like?

Havaparty
02-10-2004, 07:16 AM
Don't those kids look a little old to be living with mommy and daddy. Mom probably won't let them move out.

HammerDown
02-10-2004, 07:22 AM
I wonder if Steve was a Multi Millonaire...would Randi's Parents still think he's not worthy of there Princess daughter.
Randi's older (Joe Jock Strap Meat Head Brother) is a real A** Hole, dude...go catch a Ball or something.

betty boop
02-10-2004, 07:27 AM
last nite's episode was funny as hell - he's sure putting the prima donna princess through the ringer - she's about as tight assed as the rest of her family - they are the definition of anal....

Kahuna
02-10-2004, 07:28 AM
I know a guy that is a Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancé; it is amazing what women will marry when that clock hits 30. If they had to find a real life Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancé this guy would fit the bill.

betty boop
02-10-2004, 07:47 AM
what's everyone's guess - with the way her family reacted do you think she'll continue on or break down???

91nordic29
02-10-2004, 09:02 AM
i dont know what will happen. it really is kinda sad. their kids couldnt like someone like that even if they wanted to. i think he is great. i would enjoy his company. and the one brother really is a bonehead. probably more afraid of what his friends will think instead of what would be best for his sister. i think randi might be seeing some of her families true colors for the first time. wouldnt your family want you to be happy, no matter what the package appeared to be? (as long as he wasnt a scumbag, although i think their definition may be different than mine).
whew...

missboatnam1
02-10-2004, 09:26 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
i loved the part where her wraped HER vase and gave it back to her!! LOL
did you notice all the kids got moms nose!! :D
i have to hide my head sometimes, i dont know how hes pulling this off.....next week hes s/b planning another panic attack and needs mouth to mouth, and randi just leaves him there to die:rolleyes:

91nordic29
02-10-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by missboatnam1
:eek: :eek: :eek:
i loved the part where her wraped HER vase and gave it back to her!! LOL
:
i think that was just a vase in the kitchen of the house where they are all staying. but it was funny, not knowing what was in there.

missboatnam1
02-10-2004, 09:52 AM
ow i thought was there own house!!:)

Ziggy
02-10-2004, 12:00 PM
got the biggest laugh last night watching Randi's paranoid face when he first met the parents---what a gentleman he was and all because of "Randi's boot camp" approach:D What a joke they are making of her.
Yup, moms nose is predominate around her family.

HammerDown
02-16-2004, 10:03 PM
Holy S#@T Randi's older brother (MR. Jock Strap) acts like a Ass Wipe...I think he took a few to many shots to the head during "the Game". That kid needs a hard open hand slap from the father...or his sister. F'ing Meat Head. He is my neighbor...most likely a face painter.
Randi's alllll about the money.

MsDrmr
02-17-2004, 02:00 PM
I agree with all of you about all of it. the bro....a real a**, the mom seems the coolest of all of them, the dad,,talk about something in his butt, Randi, so sad, I think she'll get he money only because mom is yellin @ the sons. I think it would be funny to see her not win a dime. to me "thats REAL t.v."

betty boop
02-17-2004, 02:26 PM
it's funny that the whole family is soooooo snobbish and seemed to come from money, but the way randi talks, the whole family needs the money - and how about that for support - her siblings think it's their wedding and they have the right to make the decision - definitely NOT

91nordic29
02-17-2004, 02:35 PM
LIKE I SAID BEFORE, WHAT IF SHE REALLY WAS IN LOVE AND HER FAMILY WAS ACTING LIKE THIS? SHJOULD OPEN HER EYES A LITTLE....oops
what if at the end EVERYONE knows but her. wouldnt that be funny if they were ALL in on it? randi would probably have a heart nervous breakdown:eek: :D :p

MsDrmr
02-17-2004, 02:37 PM
no kiddin, if she does win the money they are gonna feel like sh** after they have been saying "all she thinks about is herself and what she wants" "she does'nt even care how this is effecting the family and all that other stuff. Boy are they gonna eat crow,,,and the family does not look like one that really needs it. Thy should have used some girl that really needed the money and would appreciate it. Greed is an awful thing!!!!