PDA

View Full Version : Swim Platform?

LAST DANCE
01-27-2004, 02:49 PM
HELP! I JUST MOVED TO LAKE HAVASU AND WOULD LIKE A SWIM PLATFORM FOR MY 2001 CROWNLINE 266LTD. I HAVE SURFED THE INTERNET WITH NO LUCK... I WOULD LIKE THE TUBE ALUMINIUM KIND IF POSSIABLE..... IF YOU KNOW OF A METAL FABRICATION SHOP THAT HAS OR CAN MAKE THEM...LET ME KNOW.

Chase
01-27-2004, 02:53 PM
Caps lock, man it is like you are yelling

mirvin
01-27-2004, 03:27 PM
That's funny Captain Tornado!!:D Howcome I'm the only one keeping the Capt Tornado thing alive???:confused:
Anyway, last dance, if you want a nice one check out Dana Marine. They make some sick stuff.
I saw one on ebay the other day but it was fiberglass off of a ski boat. One piece.
Mirvin;)

Ziggy
01-27-2004, 03:29 PM
Hope you aren't planning on "teak surfin" that bad boy.. we got enough bad press for CO poisenings in Havasu.:mad:
Not aware of anyone making those out there---maybe Havasu Barney can help point ya, but you better hurry.:)

spectras only
01-27-2004, 03:36 PM
Go to direct links on this website and look up extreme marine performance accessories .They have powdercoated swimsteps.

gnarley
01-27-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by LAST DANCE
HELP! I JUST MOVED TO LAKE HAVASU AND WOULD LIKE A SWIM PLATFORM FOR MY 2001 CROWNLINE 266LTD. I HAVE SURFED THE INTERNET WITH NO LUCK... I WOULD LIKE THE TUBE ALUMINIUM KIND IF POSSIABLE..... IF YOU KNOW OF A METAL FABRICATION SHOP THAT HAS OR CAN MAKE THEM...LET ME KNOW.
There is a Crownline Forum (http://crownline.com/ownersclub/guest.html) . I would suggest going there and asking other owners what they did and where they bought theirs.

h2oski2fast
01-27-2004, 04:46 PM
Last Dance Check your Personal Messages (PM).

LAST DANCE
01-27-2004, 08:10 PM
THANKS.. ( O I better turn the CAPS off) h2oski2fast your a great help, thats the kind of info I needed... And I will try the Crowline form again... have a good 1..