PDA

View Full Version : The Posse formerly known as Pyramid...

Mandelon
01-28-2004, 08:46 AM
Well, now what? Pyramid is going to close?
What a typical beaurocratic bullshit boondoggle! :mad:
Y'all will need a new name....
I'll start. How About:
The Piru Posse?
The Buena Vista Bunch?
The Castaic Crew?
:D :D :D

JetBoatRich
01-28-2004, 08:49 AM
All great suggestions Rich, but thye Posse will ride again:eek:

jackpunx
01-28-2004, 08:50 AM
Dammm.. I feel like an orphan

Mrs Luvnlife
01-28-2004, 09:03 AM
Mandelon, I have to say I never felt like a 'pyramid posse' (don't let the posse know that), because I never hung with the posse at Pyramid, it's always been Buena Vista, so a name change wouldn't bother me! :D I don't think I was ever acutally initiated into the 'posse' anyhow, but don't tell them that! :eek:

jackpunx
01-28-2004, 09:07 AM
Its the football thing.. isnt it:D

Mrs Luvnlife
01-28-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
Its the football thing.. isnt it:D
IT IS!! :D

Kilrtoy
01-28-2004, 09:21 AM
The PEE PEE gang went down like the raiders this year.......
Guess they will be back to COPPER CASTIC CANYON

jackpunx
01-28-2004, 09:21 AM
You football people are so hard headed... :D lol

Mrs Luvnlife
01-28-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I'm thinking you need to get a life. I thought Jordanpaulk already took care of you!!

75_Elim
01-28-2004, 10:08 AM
If it was the PEE PEE Gang, that would mean Yellow Showers for everyone :eek: :D :eek: So get it right, PP or Pyramid Posse :D
I'm okay with Castaic. I've never had a problem and it's close as hell !!
As far as the name change goes........That won't happen, Pyramid will be open in a few weeks and the cost of redesigning the shirts is too high !!!

jackpunx
01-28-2004, 10:15 AM
Tell it how it is Jer... Keep that pimp hand strong.. :D

Jetdriver
01-28-2004, 10:19 AM
**** it! We shall buy the lake for ourselves! While all you whiney bitches sit in line at Lake Mistake or in the sweltering heat of the river. We shall be enjoy our own little spot on the water!! :D Wouldnt that be fun.

JetBoatRich
01-28-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Jetdriver
**** it! We shall buy the lake for ourselves! While all you whiney bitches sit in line at Lake Mistake or in the sweltering heat of the river. We shall be enjoy our own little spot on the water!! :D Wouldnt that be fun.
:idea: :idea: best one yet:idea: :idea:

jackpunx
01-28-2004, 10:25 AM
yea.. "Bad Burk".. and the gang callin shots..

roostwear
01-28-2004, 10:47 AM
So that would explain why nobody from the "Pyramid Posse" has signed up for the Freeboard Challenged event. Too much heat for you guys? :D

Jetdriver
01-28-2004, 11:03 AM
Oh shit here we go! You know and to think I was going to keep my Roostwear floaty when I sell the boat! :mad: :D

75_Elim
01-28-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by roostwear
So that would explain why nobody from the "Pyramid Posse" has signed up for the Freeboard Challenged event. Too much heat for you guys? :D
It's not that...... Let's just say I'm endowed! when it comes to freeboard and Shawns boat.........Hell Shawns boat has a "PAAAANTHER JET" you don't want that kind of trouble :D :D :D

Jetdriver
01-28-2004, 11:53 AM
LOL! PAAAAAAAAANTHER JET!!!

BIGAMIST
01-28-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
I don't think I was ever acutally initiated into the 'posse' anyhow, but don't tell them that! :eek:
You have to show em (.)(.):D :D to get in :p

eliminatedsprinter
01-28-2004, 01:14 PM
Mandelon, I have to say I never felt like a 'pyramid posse' (don't let the posse know that), because I never hung with the posse at Pyramid, it's always been Buena Vista, so a name change wouldn't bother me! :D I don't think I was ever acutally initiated into the 'posse' anyhow, but don't tell them that! :eek:
Now you no darn well that your'e not the only Raider fan in the Posse.:eek:
The name is just a symbol from one place the O.G.s first started getting together. If Pyramid were to dry up and go away forever it still wouldn't be reason to change our name or make Jerry's shirt skockpile obsolete.
It sounds to me like there are a couple of people out there who just want to take a few pot shots at us before they cave in and join the fun.;) :D :cool:
P.S. Don't make fun of the fact that I said "darn" either, because I was saying it to a lady and we are a diverse and often family oriented group and our posts are seen or heard by women, children, and at least one farm animal....

Mrs Luvnlife
01-28-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by BIGAMIST
You have to show em (.)(.):D :D to get in :p
OH DAMN....that can't happen, Jerry, I'm givin' my shirt back! :D On second thought, let me re-think this! ;)

Mrs Luvnlife
01-28-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
and at least one farm animal....
LMAO!!!!! Damn! Ok, no need to change the name then, I feel better now. I don't want to harm Jerry's side business that he's got goin'. We'll live and die the 'pyramid posse'. :D

75_Elim
01-28-2004, 01:50 PM
P.S. Don't make fun of the fact that I said "darn" either, because I was saying it to a lady and we are a diverse and often family oriented group and our posts are seen or heard by women, children, and at least one farm animal....
What the Phuck are you sayin??? You're making the Posse sound like a church group :D :D We have no "Ladies" in this group, if they were true "Ladies" they wouldn't be with any of the guys in the group :D :eek: :D
The Posse is about boating, pillaging and checkin ( o ) ( o ) :D :D

jackpunx
01-28-2004, 02:03 PM
Diane lurks ... :eek:
HI Diane.. what about that thing we talked about on the last trip?

jackpunx
01-28-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Ok here's a stupid question..
Why are they closing pyramid?
RD
Because Jerry cant get it together

75_Elim
01-28-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Ok here's a stupid question..
Why are they closing pyramid?
RD
It's not closing.... It's a set back at the most. They owed money. the money has been paid and all will be fine soon.
Think positive, and it will be back up in a few weeks.

eliminatedsprinter
01-28-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by 75_Elim
What the Phuck are you sayin??? You're making the Posse sound like a church group :D :D We have no "Ladies" in this group, if they were true "Ladies" they wouldn't be with any of the guys in the group :D :eek: :D
The Posse is about boating, pillaging and checkin ( o ) ( o ) :D :D
Come on Jerry I know that .;) But we at least have to show some respect for our latex friends. After all they get blown the most.;) :D

75_Elim
01-28-2004, 02:25 PM
Diane lurks ... :eek:
HI Diane.. what about that thing we talked about on the last trip?
Am I going to find another horse head in my bed? :D :D :D

jackpunx
01-28-2004, 02:26 PM
Yea Jerry.. Your girlfriend is easy.. When she's around.. it reminds me of a biker club.. All that passing her around to your friends.. Your such an outlaw:D

Jetdriver
01-28-2004, 02:42 PM
I think I have a rash! Is that normal?

eliminatedsprinter
01-28-2004, 02:43 PM
Hey Mandelon and Kilrtoy!!
See what fun your missing.:D :D ;)

JetBoatRich
01-28-2004, 02:51 PM
This is the Fun Steve is talking about:yuk:

75_Elim
01-28-2004, 02:57 PM
You too ??? :D :D Hummmm ??

Jetdriver
01-28-2004, 02:57 PM
LOL! I think that Jerry contaminated the blow up nurse!

Mandelon
01-28-2004, 03:01 PM
Sorry there, PP'rs. I actually had some work to attend to....:D So the closure won't be the 120 days someone mentioned earlier. That is good news. I have been wanting to attend one of your Posse events as soon as it gets warm.
But only if Jen is going!!!! ;)

eliminatedsprinter
01-28-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Sorry there, PP'rs. I actually had some work to attend to....:D So the closure won't be the 120 days someone mentioned earlier. That is good news. I have been wanting to attend one of your Posse events as soon as it gets warm.
When it get warm!!!That's when all the rubes come out and clog up the ramp and mess up the water.:rolleyes: Personally, on the weekends, I like the offseason waaaaaaaay better,:cool: :cool:

75_Elim
01-28-2004, 03:07 PM
LOL! I think that Jerry contaminated the blow up nurse!
What??? I believe you guys gang rapped her at Buena Vista!! I probably got it from you!

Jetdriver
01-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Its not rape if she consented, or is unconscience!

SoCal_fun
01-28-2004, 03:48 PM
What??? I believe you guys gang rapped her at Buena Vista!! I probably got it from you!
I never touched her........ I just like to watch :eek: :eek: and take pictures!! :D :D

jackpunx
01-28-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by SoCal_fun
I never touched her........ I just like to watch :eek: :eek: and take pictures!! :D :D
lol.. You sick bastard

Mrs Luvnlife
01-28-2004, 04:13 PM
:D Oh Mandelon, if you're going to be there, I'll make it a point to be there too!!;) They really are fun, you just have to ignore some of the rather 'sick' posts these guys post. :eek: :D

75_Elim
01-28-2004, 04:19 PM
:D Oh Mandelon, if you're going to be there, I'll make it a point to be there too!!;) They really are fun, you just have to ignore some of the rather 'sick' posts these guys post. :eek: :D
Hey !!! I resemble that remark :D :D

75_Elim
01-28-2004, 04:21 PM
Its not rape if she consented, or is unconscience!
Well you can't hardly get her concent if shes unconcious!!! So it's all good either way :D :D :D I'm always sure they'll say yes when they wake up :D

mirvin
01-28-2004, 04:39 PM
What if I've never even been to Pyramid? Do I still have a shot at makin' it?
Mirvin;)

sandblasted
01-28-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
Mirvin;)
The initiation is easy...Just buy a t-shirt from Jerry!:D
and bring lots of beer the 1st time you come out...!

JetBoatRich
01-28-2004, 04:47 PM
I really feel bad for Jerry's little women now:eek!: bad enough she has no hands and can not stand up by herself:yuk:

eliminatedsprinter
01-28-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
Mirvin;)
I've considered you in ever since ya gave me a tow....:cool:

75_Elim
01-28-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by sandblasted
The initiation is easy...Just buy a t-shirt from Jerry!:D
and bring lots of beer the 1st time you come out...!
That's all I ask for...... :D :D
But the rest may want beer too :D

mirvin
01-28-2004, 05:12 PM
I've considered you in ever since ya gave me a tow....:cool:
That's great!! I always thought that to be official I needed to attend an event at Pyramid:D
Mirv;)

HalletDave
01-28-2004, 05:21 PM
But the rest may want beer too
You ain't wrong.;) :)

raff
01-28-2004, 05:32 PM
We should find out the date that it will reopen and plan a trip.
Mark out

sandblasted
01-28-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by raff
Mark out
and then we'll change our minds and go to Buena Vista!

LUVNLIFE
01-28-2004, 06:56 PM
Number one I took care of Jen's initiation.:D Number two MY DAMN SHEEP HAS A RASH ALSO!!!!! To make initiation true for a male member it takes a tube of KY, a chicken, and a roll of quarters......and a pillow case full of doorknobs.....and a goat or donkey....and a stick of gum....and a beer because I'll be thirsty.:D

JetBoatRich
01-28-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
Number one I took care of Jen's initiation.:D Number two MY DAMN SHEEP HAS A RASH ALSO!!!!! To make initiation true for a male member it takes a tube of KY, a chicken, and a roll of quarters......and a pillow case full of doorknobs.....and a goat or donkey....and a stick of gum....and a beer because I'll be thirsty.:D
LOL, Jen's intiation :eek:

Mrs Luvnlife
01-28-2004, 08:18 PM
Hey !!! I resemble that remark :D :D
It's not a bad thing! :D

Kilrtoy
01-28-2004, 10:11 PM
I'm thinking you need to get a life. I thought Jordanpaulk already took care of you!!
PLEASE, Like that would ever happen:yuk:

75_Elim
01-28-2004, 10:31 PM
Number one I took care of Jen's initiation.:D Number two MY DAMN SHEEP HAS A RASH ALSO!!!!!
Is that what was going on in my bathroom during the Christmas Party ???? I KNEW IT :D :D :D
As long as you got a pic or two.....She's in :D
As for that sheep rash....7 days on antibiotics cleared me right up, should work for the sheep :D

SoCal_fun
01-28-2004, 10:46 PM
Is that what was going on in my bathroom during the Christmas Party ???? I KNEW IT :D :D :D
As long as you got a pic or two.....She's in :D
I can't believe I missed that. I'll be happy to inspect the pics though...

Doug H.
01-29-2004, 12:07 AM
What a bunch of SICK dogs you all are, funny how SoCal is always flyin under the radar, "ya i just watch from 100yrds away and take pictures" i wonder what other pics he's taking while none of us can't see him, wait a minute.......aren't the boys bathrooms right there too ?...........................j/k

JetBoatRich
01-29-2004, 05:52 AM
PLEASE, Like that would ever happen:yuk:
Actually I heard you two got together and had a beer and care best BUD's now.:rolleyes:

Jetdriver
01-29-2004, 06:35 AM
Hey Doug hows the car? I heard you wrecked it!

Mrs Luvnlife
01-29-2004, 06:56 AM
I DON'T do things like that! :rolleyes: :D

SoCal_fun
01-29-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Doug H.
What a bunch of SICK dogs you all are, funny how SoCal is always flyin under the radar, "ya i just watch from 100yrds away and take pictures" i wonder what other pics he's taking while none of us can't see him, wait a minute.......aren't the boys bathrooms right there too ?...........................j/k
Flyng under the radar is my speciality! That was quite a scene on the beach at BV, I had to take some pics as you never know when a good blackmail opprotunity might come up.:p :p :eek: ..........................j/k :D

eliminatedsprinter
01-29-2004, 01:56 PM
Mark out
If it's memorial day forget it. I'm hoping to get as many of us up to Isabella (Paridice Cove) as I can for that weekend.:cool:
But I'f it's another week, I can see how having the Posse there for opening day might be pretty slick.:D :cool:

SoCal_fun
01-29-2004, 04:26 PM
If it's memorial day forget it. I'm hoping to get as many of us up to Isabella (Paridice Cove) as I can for that weekend.:cool:
But I'f it's another week, I can see how having the Posse there for opening day might be pretty slick.:D :cool:
I'm up for that! I haven't been to Isabella in a couple years!

eliminatedsprinter
01-29-2004, 04:33 PM
Coolsville, looks like were planning the memorial day stuff a little early this year.:cool: :cool:
We can talk mere with the gang at JBR's on sun.:cool: :D

JetBoatRich
01-29-2004, 04:38 PM
Let's hope they put some water it before then:D

SoCal_fun
01-29-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Let's hope they put some water it before then:D
Yeah, that would help! :rolleyes:

eliminatedsprinter
01-29-2004, 04:55 PM
Who cares, I've stayed there when the waters low it's still near enough to leave your boat in if you want.:cool: Besides that, the trees in the middle make a great slalom course.:wink:
All kidding aside, when the waters low it's still fun at P. Cove. Ya just hve to walk through some weeds to get to where you anchor up your boat. It's also easy to tie up into the wind there. Just make sure you bring a good anchor,:cool: :D What I like most about Isabella on memorial day is that it's not crazy crowded and the water is already warm enough for skiing etc by then.:cool: Plus so far weve been left alone by the Lake Patrol and the rangers mainly just look to make sure you have your lake permit. I use mem day as the time when I get a yearly one cause it costs about the same as a couple of day permits and last year we went up there 4 times for overnighters. :cool:

SoCal_fun
01-29-2004, 05:03 PM
Who cares, I've stayed there when the waters low it's still near enough to leave your boat in if you want.:cool: Besides that, the trees in the middle make a great slalom course.:wink:
All kidding aside, when the waters low it's still fun at P. Cove. Ya just hve to walk through some weeds to get to where you anchor up your boat. It's also easy to tie up into the wind there. Just make sure you bring a good anchor,:cool: :D What I like most about Isabella on memorial day is that it's not crazy crowded and the water is already warm enough for skiing etc by then.:cool: Plus so far weve been left alone by the Lake Patrol and the rangers mainly just look to make sure you have your lake permit. I use mem day as the time when I get a yearly one cause it costs about the same as a couple of day permits and last year we went up there 4 times for overnighters. :cool:
Can't wait! I need to get me one of those motorhome thingees like all you guys have. Dang, I'm behind the curve here...
I'll probably be tent camping or renting something.

jackpunx
01-29-2004, 05:30 PM
Lets play it by ear.. but I might be able to hook you up

SoCal_fun
01-29-2004, 05:44 PM
Cool! Let me know. :cool:

JetBoatRich
01-29-2004, 06:04 PM
Cool! Let me know. :cool:
It's all about you Larry:eek:

SoCal_fun
01-29-2004, 06:42 PM
It's all about you Larry:eek:
:p :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p
I'm just the new kid, I'll play quietly here in the corner for a while....:frown: :yuk:

LUVNLIFE
01-29-2004, 07:32 PM
Don't be quiet Larry. Be loud like everyone else. Just jump right in the middle.:D

JetBoatRich
01-29-2004, 08:17 PM
Don't be quiet Larry. Be loud like everyone else. Just jump right in the middle.:D
Who does that:confused:

SoCal_fun
01-29-2004, 08:25 PM
Check it out!!! 995 posts! 5 more to go and you'll have to make a speech. :D
Thanks for your support, some people have lost their sense of humor due to to much work and to little time!! :rolleyes:
Hows the floor comin Rich? Who's gonna be the first one to spill beer on the new carpet? :eek!:
j/k bud! :D

JetBoatRich
01-29-2004, 08:27 PM
Check it out!!! 995 posts! 5 more to go and you'll have to make a speech. :D
I am wondering the same thing!
Thanks for your support, some people have lost their sense of humor due to to much work and to little time!! :rolleyes:
Who?
Hows the floor comin Rich? Who's gonna be the first one to spill beer on the new carpet? :eek!:
We are saving it for you! :D
j/k bud! :D

SoCal_fun
01-29-2004, 08:32 PM
The who is you! Grumpy! :yuk:
You need a few of these :) :) :)
I will not spill beer on your new carpet, I promise!! Dip maybe, but beer never!! :eek:

Kilrtoy
01-29-2004, 11:30 PM
Actually I heard you two got together and had a beer and care best BUD's now
Yep, Like good ole boys

Doug H.
01-30-2004, 12:33 AM
Kilrtoy, are you saying you have never had a male bonding session between buds ?
If not, then you don't know what your missin, it's easy just join us one time or two (depends if you like it :eek:) and we'll get it all handled.
Who would you like first ?
Cale- he's not a screamer
HallettDave- he's a wild man (he has his own soap)
Shawn- likes it however he can get it (oh, you didn't know)
Jackpunx- speed speed and more speed (likes it fast)
JBR- boy where do i start, Rich said it broke and needs a new one, blew a hole right out the side, he needs it plugged.
Larry- will do just about anything to gain the respect of the PP members, so he's open for business.
Raff- just needs a crack filled, whatever your choise of filler is.
Jerry- likes to play with "no hands" or "feet" just blow and don't leave a rash behind.
Kilrtoy: these are just a few of our fine samples, there is however an extensive menu apon your arrival date.......subject to change without notice..............................Management :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LUVNLIFE
01-30-2004, 04:06 AM
Who does that:confused:
Nobody really but I was hoping Larry could fill that spot and provide a little entertainment:D

JetBoatRich
01-30-2004, 05:58 AM
Actually I heard you two got together and had a beer and care best BUD's now
Yep, Like good ole boys
Did hell freeze over:devil:

JetBoatRich
01-30-2004, 07:40 AM
Coolsville, looks like were planning the memorial day stuff a little early this year.:cool: :cool:
We can talk mere with the gang at JBR's on sun.:cool: :D
Steve, did you ever get that new fleece you wanted:(

Mrs Luvnlife
01-30-2004, 07:51 AM
..............................Management :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Oh, absolutely, you'll need to consult with the MANAGEMENT before any of this takes place, I consider myself management at this point!

JetBoatRich
01-30-2004, 08:35 AM
Oh, absolutely, you'll need to consult with the MANAGEMENT before any of this takes place, I consider myself management at this point!
Thanks BOSS, can I get a raise now:rolleyes:

75_Elim
01-30-2004, 08:39 AM
How can you be Management if we're still investigating your "Initiation" ???? :D :D :D
J/K By the power vested in me by the Universal Life Church of Modesto..... I now pronounce you Posse member 18 and Head of Management :D
Congratulations : )

JetBoatRich
01-30-2004, 08:50 AM
How can you be Management if we're still investigating your "Initiation" ???? :D :D :D
J/K By the power vested in me by the Universal Life Church of Modesto..... I now pronounce you Posse member 18 and Head of Management :D
Congratulations : )
Does this mean I get a raise:frown:

75_Elim
01-30-2004, 09:00 AM
Rich,
I'll review your file with the head of management and we'll see what we can do.

JetBoatRich
01-30-2004, 09:10 AM
Rich,
I'll review your file with the head of management and we'll see what we can do.
Thanks Jerry, glad someone is looking out for us:mad:

75_Elim
01-30-2004, 09:21 AM
Thanks Jerry, glad someone is looking out for us:mad:
You got it..... It appears our new Head Of Management/HR ( AKA Jen) does not have the time for this !!!
There might be some changes in management soon!!! :D

SoCal_fun
01-30-2004, 09:30 AM
Kilrtoy, are you saying you have never had a male bonding session between buds ?
If not, then you don't know what your missin, it's easy just join us one time or two (depends if you like it :eek:) and we'll get it all handled.
Who would you like first ?
Cale- he's not a screamer
HallettDave- he's a wild man (he has his own soap)
Shawn- likes it however he can get it (oh, you didn't know)
Jackpunx- speed speed and more speed (likes it fast)
JBR- boy where do i start, Rich said it broke and needs a new one, blew a hole right out the side, he needs it plugged.
Larry- will do just about anything to gain the respect of the PP members, so he's open for business.
Raff- just needs a crack filled, whatever your choise of filler is.
Jerry- likes to play with "no hands" or "feet" just blow and don't leave a rash behind.
Kilrtoy: these are just a few of our fine samples, there is however an extensive menu apon your arrival date.......subject to change without notice..............................Management :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hey Doug,
You forgot one:
Doug 'The Commander' Likes it when he's 'crashed', er I mean asleep at the wheel........ :eek:

Jetdriver
01-30-2004, 09:36 AM
LOL NIce!

Mrs Luvnlife
01-30-2004, 10:29 AM
Alright....Rich, I'm certain that you deserve a raise, I'll inspect the tile when I get there and then we'll talk! :eek: :D Looks like some sort of review must take place first though! :eek:
And you...what's your name, oh yeah...75_Elim, how much longer do you need to further investigate this initiation thing? Oh, I see you pronounced me Head of Management, nice title, like it, that means there's those peons under me still, I love being the boss! :D Member #18, not a good #, but I'll work with it, maybe I can serve some time and get my # lowered a little! :D
TIME.....us bosses/Head of Management's are very busy people...I had a couple service calls this week so it's been kinda hectic. :D

Doug H.
01-30-2004, 10:52 AM
Jen, there are a few things you must do and wear to be our boss that you are not aware of yet.
1. you must be prompt and show up early
2. clothing is optional
3. you must give the boys a raise every month (type of raise is exclusively up to you)
4. your husband or whoever you call Cale can not be present at such functions.
5. clothing optional
6. beer will be granted all day and supplied by you (the boss)
7. the employees have access to your file or records at anytime they wish.
8. lunch is on you (hehe)
9. clothing is optional
10. all the above is conducive to your daily behavior or spankings will be the norm, (your into that, right ?)
11. you must recruit more females for the Posse.
12. clothing optional.

75_Elim
01-30-2004, 11:00 AM
Doug,
I think you have the perfect work plan for Mrs Luvn !!!
But we all know the best way for women to get to the top :eek: :D :D :D Can you say, scratch my back I'll scratch yours :D :D
Hey Jen, I'm REALLY itchy :D :D

Jetdriver
01-30-2004, 11:06 AM
and pimply!!!

Mrs Luvnlife
01-30-2004, 11:16 AM
Jen, there are a few things you must do and wear to be our boss that you are not aware of yet.
1. you must be prompt and show up early
2. clothing is optional
3. you must give the boys a raise every month (type of raise is exclusively up to you)
4. your husband or whoever you call Cale can not be present at such functions.
5. clothing optional
6. beer will be granted all day and supplied by you (the boss)
7. the employees have access to your file or records at anytime they wish.
8. lunch is on you (hehe)
9. clothing is optional
10. all the above is conducive to your daily behavior or spankings will be the norm, (your into that, right ?)
11. you must recruit more females for the Posse.
12. clothing optional.
OMG I was laughing my ass off!! Thanks, Doug, I needed a good laugh today! :) I take it, clothing is optional!?!?!? :D
1. I'm always prompt and on time.
2. Optional
3. Raise....I'm guessing AT LEAST 2x a month will work, completely at my discretion.
4. Cale is NOT allowed at these functions
5. Optional
6. Serving beer and drinking it at the same time.....LOVE IT!!
7. Access my records anytime....not a problem
8. Lunch, always served
9. Optional
10. Spankings, o.k., at my discretion once again
11. I'll start lookin
12. No Clothes.......
Sounds like Head of Management is a great title for me. I take it today is my first day? I'm doin the boat show tomorrow, I let you know how it all goes. :D

Mrs Luvnlife
01-30-2004, 11:20 AM
Doug,
I think you have the perfect work plan for Mrs Luvn !!!
But we all know the best way for women to get to the top :eek: :D :D :D Can you say, scratch my back I'll scratch yours :D :D
Get scratchin' then!:D

Doug H.
01-30-2004, 11:24 AM
Boy, do you all think that Jen is up for the task of keeping us inline ? i know i'll be waiting in line when im BAD.
I don't think she understands the magnitude of this position and what it commands, then again she probably doesn't care !!
I think she garners the attention too.
When we show up for our duties i think she should demand us to stand in full attention and salute her for inspection.
There might even have to be a strip search so there is no smuggling of any kind :eek:
I think she really has her hands full at this point :p

Mrs Luvnlife
01-30-2004, 11:32 AM
Boy, do you all think that Jen is up for the task of keeping us inline ? i know i'll be waiting in line when im BAD.
I don't think she understands the magnitude of this position and what it commands, then again she probably doesn't care !!
When we show up for our duties i think she should demand us to stand in full attention and salute her for inspection.
There might even have to be a strip search so there is no smuggling of any kind :eek:
I honestly think I can handle the position, if not, then I can recruit one of the other 'female' posse members. Us bosses can be rather tough, smuggling IS NOT allowed. Possible smugglers will automatically be sent to the room with no windows and searched for any unwanted matter. :eek: :D

SoCal_fun
01-30-2004, 11:33 AM
I'll stand in line for that (as long as Marina isn't looking that is...). :D :D

Doug H.
01-30-2004, 11:52 AM
SoCalFun, make sure Kilrtoy isn't looking either :eek:

Doug H.
01-30-2004, 11:57 AM
And as for you Jen, you are probably more then qualified to handle the job at hand but who do you plan on helping you on your quest to tame the Posse ?
There are those who really get out of line like Jerry and will have to have a baby sitter in that room with him, who will get that honor ?

SoCal_fun
01-30-2004, 12:19 PM
SoCalFun, make sure Kilrtoy isn't looking either :eek:
Yeah, Kilrtoy is a real Man's Man from what I hear (if you know what I mean)....I've heard he likes to wear his leather (seen the pics too!!). :D :rolleyes:
I think he and Jordy got together over at JBR's last week and all three 'kissed and made up'. :eek: :eek:
j/k guys!! ;) ;)

75_Elim
01-30-2004, 12:19 PM
Get scratchin' then!:D
Ouch :eek: :frown: :eek:
No love for the guy with a blow up doll :frown: :frown:
I hope my future ex isn't as mean as you :D :D

JetBoatRich
01-30-2004, 12:21 PM
That's the rash you all got from each other:eek:

75_Elim
01-30-2004, 12:22 PM
There are those who really get out of line like Jerry and will have to have a baby sitter in that room with him, who will get that honor ?
:D Oh ya, I love Baby Sitters !!! :D
Can she have braces and a tiny little skirt??? :D :D

HalletDave
01-30-2004, 12:38 PM
Can she have braces and a tiny little skirt???
Jer,
I thought you gave up hittin' on handicapped women.:eek: :D

Doug H.
01-30-2004, 12:50 PM
Dave, some things just don't change !!:rolleyes:

Doug H.
01-30-2004, 12:53 PM
Hey Larry, you obviously heard about their "male bonding experience" but am just wondering if you were there with your camara ? since you like to take pictures and all :eek:

HalletDave
01-30-2004, 01:18 PM
The Posse formerly known as Pyramid...
Does anyone really remember how this thread orginally started?
Mandelon,
Thanks for caring about the "Posse";) :D

Mrs Luvnlife
01-30-2004, 01:25 PM
Ouch :eek: :frown: :eek:
No love for the guy with a blow up doll :frown: :frown:
I hope my future ex isn't as mean as you :D :D
Oh sorry, that wasn't meant to be mean, you said scratch my back, I'll scratch yours....so you start scratchin' first. :D Women first remember? ;)

Mrs Luvnlife
01-30-2004, 01:28 PM
And as for you Jen, you are probably more then qualified to handle the job at hand but who do you plan on helping you on your quest to tame the Posse ?
Oh, I qualify for babysitter and management duties, if need be. So I can take care of him if he gets out of line. :D
My plan is to tame the Posse, I'm not sure if that is do-able for all the members, but if we can help the majority, then we'll be o.k. Just trying to keep the Posse afloat.

Mrs Luvnlife
01-30-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by HalletDave
Does anyone really remember how this thread orginally started?
Mandelon,
Thanks for caring about the "Posse";) :D
I meant to get on here and thank Mandelon for what he started. It's changed my seniority so that's a good thing. :D

Jetdriver
01-30-2004, 01:35 PM
Hey Doug! Hows the car buddy???? Jen you seem to have your hands full right now! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
01-30-2004, 02:12 PM
Hey Doug! Hows the car buddy???? Jen you seem to have your hands full right now! :D
I'm tellin ya!

Doug H.
01-30-2004, 02:22 PM
Shawn, thanks for asking.
there's $3000.00 in damage :mad:
the trunk lid, right tail light, rear bumper and the smash bar behind the bumper is damaged.
It'll be in the shop this monday, we'll have it Rich's SB party this sun then you can see it.
Richelle had a sprained neck out of this (i would like to say i did it) but it's from the damn accident. :confused:

eliminatedsprinter
01-30-2004, 02:44 PM
Cool the spots on the water are first come first serve, so I've usually saved the res fee and gone up on thursday and grabbed a couple.:cool:
Did one trip there in the main part of the campground and it was fun too (Just ask Hallett Dave) But I think we could really make it work well if we had the RV folks on the cement spots by the water and the tent people in the spots in the main campground nearest us. :rolleyes: I know it sounds complicated for our limited brain trust, but with some early planning it could be a blast and we would be spared the insanity of the river on a supercrowded weekend.:cool: :D

eliminatedsprinter
01-30-2004, 02:47 PM
Can't wait! I need to get me one of those motorhome thingees like all you guys have. Dang, I'm behind the curve here...
I'll probably be tent camping or renting something.

Jetdriver
01-30-2004, 02:50 PM
To bad I wont be at Rich's!!!!

HalletDave
01-30-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Eliminated sprinter
I think we could really make it work well if we had the RV folks on the cement spots by the water and the tent people in the spots in the main campground nearest us.
Steve,
Is that anything like "Urban Renewal"? :rolleyes: :D

JetBoatRich
01-30-2004, 03:23 PM
To bad I wont be at Rich's!!!!
Flake:mad:

eliminatedsprinter
01-30-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by HalletDave
Steve,
Is that anything like "Urban Renewal"? :rolleyes: :D
Rural renewal, baby...:rolleyes:
Bring Betty and the tent trailer and stay near the water this time:idea: Whoo Hooo:D :cool: :cool:

eliminatedsprinter
01-30-2004, 03:29 PM
Flake:mad:
Really were else should he be...:rolleyes: He's supposed to be a P.P.O.G. :p and we let him set this bad example.:devil: He should at least call or pop by and tell us If he sells his boat on saturday...;)

Jetdriver
01-30-2004, 03:35 PM
Hey guys I am spoken for on Sunday! If for some reason that plan changes I will let you know!!

HalletDave
01-30-2004, 03:37 PM
Bring Betty and the tent trailer and stay near the water this time
Hey Booboo,
Sometimes I like a little bit of shade and a picanic table to put all the picanic baskets I pilfer from the other campers. ;)
Plus, I know how those dumpsters down by the water were puttin' off foul odors last year.:eek:
I can't be havin' none of that.:(
And Booboo, before you say "but Yogi, what about the ranger".....
**** the ranger.:D

eliminatedsprinter
01-30-2004, 04:17 PM
The spots on near the end on the right (east) side of the campground are far, far away from the dumpsters.:)
As for the shade. We just park the RV's so they provide plenty esp with their awnings.:idea: Believe me:rolleyes: ;) I have done it before. It works.:cool: Plus you have a nice easy-up (among other easy things) don't you?;) :cool: :D

eliminatedsprinter
01-30-2004, 04:43 PM
I'm outa here. See you all at Rich's.....:cool: :D

SoCal_fun
01-30-2004, 04:46 PM
Hey Larry, you obviously heard about their "male bonding experience" but am just wondering if you were there with your camara ? since you like to take pictures and all :eek:
Yea, I was peeking in the window as usual.......... Got some top secret pics........ :eek:

eliminatedsprinter
01-30-2004, 04:48 PM
Bring em sunday.;) Now, I'm outa here.:rolleyes: :cool: :D

SoCal_fun
01-30-2004, 04:54 PM
Shawn, thanks for asking.
there's $3000.00 in damage :mad:
the trunk lid, right tail light, rear bumper and the smash bar behind the bumper is damaged.
It'll be in the shop this monday, we'll have it Rich's SB party this sun then you can see it.
Richelle had a sprained neck out of this (i would like to say i did it) but it's from the damn accident. :confused:
Hey Doug, I didn't know it was that bad! :frown: I didn't mean to be callous in my previous remarks. Just my bad try at humor. :frown:
I'm Sorry to hear Richelle was hurt and I hope everything gets better soon! :)
Now back to buddy bashing!! :D

Doug H.
01-30-2004, 05:30 PM
Larry, or should i call you "chief round belly" see what happens when you get out of line.
You have two choices
Deal with me personally ? or
Deal with our ring master Jen ? cause i know she'll take your ass to town, which in my opinion isn't so bad.. It's cool dog
oh ! Marina told me to ask you if you wanna go to dinner with us.....j/k

LUVNLIFE
01-30-2004, 06:08 PM
Listen you don't want Jen on your ass. Not that I know personally because I am a model husband and all. But she can crack a mean ass.;) :D

raff
01-30-2004, 06:19 PM
Even the Ranger at BV is not safe from Jen.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/449TALK_TO_THE_HAND-med.jpg

JetBoatRich
01-30-2004, 06:33 PM
Looks like Jen is telling Mr. Ranger how it is:rolleyes:

LUVNLIFE
01-30-2004, 06:43 PM
Who is that crazy chick?:confused:

SoCal_fun
01-30-2004, 07:49 PM
Larry, or should i call you "chief round belly" see what happens when you get out of line.
You have two choices
Deal with me personally ? or
Deal with our ring master Jen ? cause i know she'll take your ass to town, which in my opinion isn't so bad.. It's cool dog
oh ! Marina told me to ask you if you wanna go to dinner with us.....j/k
I'll let the management decide my fate! :rolleyes:
No soup for you Doug! :yuk: You big meanie :D :D

Kilrtoy
01-30-2004, 08:03 PM
Doug H,
What would recommend for a nice slow afternoon.
Those are fine items on the menu,
You guys are going to have to keep it slow and easy for me, All your flatties are a little to fast for my Semi vee.....

Doug H.
01-30-2004, 11:25 PM
It's all good kilrtoy :) We tend to keep it slow and gentle. But when our ring master Jen gets in the mix, things get a little rough (if ya know what i mean) but we're not complaining, like Cale said she can crack a mean whip (really i wouldn't know :rolleyes: )
boy, isn't this Posse the greatist !!!
Our boats are slammin
Our woman are fine
Our kids are the greatist
Our rigs are ok
but we are the biggest disorganized group out of ***boat.COM
Can anyone else say that ?
where are you 909's ? :eek!: :eek!: :eek!:

Kilrtoy
01-31-2004, 12:08 AM
I will definitely ride with he Posse this year
where are you 909's ?
They dont have running water or electricity:eek!:

Doug H.
01-31-2004, 12:41 AM
That was funny kilrtoy, maybe this will spark something up there butt with the water thing.
we're listening for you guys. :rolleyes:

Mrs Luvnlife
01-31-2004, 05:46 AM
:eek: Oh Damn! That IS me, I got caught. Looks like Mr. Ranger wasn't sure what to do at that point. I'm positive that I was telling him right then, you just wait right here, I'll get my checkbook and prove to you that I sent my check for my 04 stickers!! :eek:

JetBoatRich
01-31-2004, 06:49 AM
Jen, that was the time to you started to tell him about the sheep and Cale:eek:

Mrs Luvnlife
01-31-2004, 07:20 AM
Jen, that was the time to you started to tell him about the sheep and Cale:eek:
Yeah, he wanted to be part of it, but I told him it probably wasn't a good idea! :eek:

eliminatedsprinter
02-02-2004, 08:44 AM
:eek: Oh Damn! That IS me, I got caught. Looks like Mr. Ranger wasn't sure what to do at that point. I'm positive that I was telling him right then, you just wait right here, I'll get my checkbook and prove to you that I sent my check for my 04 stickers!! :eek:
I guess you told him.:rolleyes: ;) Especially when you got the check book and showed him the proof, er,,,, a,,,,, ooooppps , I , a, changed the transaction register, a, but I have it in the one at home....:confused: :rolleyes: ;) :D

Mrs Luvnlife
02-02-2004, 09:19 AM
It's all good, Steve! :D At least we were able to keep the boat on the water. Something must have worked. :D

jackpunx
02-02-2004, 09:20 AM
amazing things happen when you wink and shake your money maker:D

Mandelon
02-02-2004, 09:20 AM
It looks like you are telling him he is number one??? 1! :cool:

Mrs Luvnlife
02-02-2004, 09:25 AM
It looks like you are telling him he is number one??? 1! :cool:
I know, Mandelon.....really it wasn't the #1 finger, it was the one next to it! :D
Mark, I do think that winking at him may have helped the situation. :)

75_Elim
02-02-2004, 10:29 AM
I know, Mandelon.....really it wasn't the #1 finger, it was the one next to it! :D
Mark, I do think that winking at him may have helped the situation. :)
Hey Jen,
Was that your finger or your second #%# ?? :eek: :D :D
I'm sorry.... I couldn't resist :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
02-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Hey Jen,
Was that your finger or your second #%# ?? :eek: :D :D
I'm sorry.... I couldn't resist :D :D
I'm gonna be nice, because others read these things, but I'm sure you get the idea of what I'd like to be sayin to ya! :D

eliminatedsprinter
02-02-2004, 12:19 PM
Next time show him your size 4 1/2 and tell him where you'll put it.:mad: Then when he doubles over laughing show him you mean business.:eek: ;)

Duke
02-02-2004, 02:28 PM
cant wait 'till summer, i'll be bring a whole new type of party w/ me.
more drunks and young non blown-up hotties:D :D :D

jackpunx
02-02-2004, 02:43 PM
Dude.... Where did you get them? How young?.. And do you bring them drunk?.. or do we have to get them drunk.. just make sure that they know that they are all "21":D

Three Days Only
02-02-2004, 03:37 PM
Dude.... Where did you get them? How young?.. And do you bring them drunk?.. or do we have to get them drunk.. just make sure that they know that they are all "21":D
Sounds like we might have to rename you Michael this summer!! :D

jackpunx
02-02-2004, 03:56 PM
:( :(

eliminatedsprinter
02-02-2004, 05:10 PM
:( :(
Mark
I've got nothing to add, I'm just letting you know I'm following your posts.:rolleyes: :D

eliminatedsprinter
02-02-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Three Days Only
Sounds like we might have to rename you Michael this summer!! :D
Nahh
Jackpux dosn't like them that young, because sometimes they want to talk.:rolleyes: :yuk: ;)

jackpunx
02-03-2004, 08:32 AM
yea.. all that talking .. thats why I keep my toys loud..:D

eliminatedsprinter
02-03-2004, 08:53 AM
I'm gonna be nice, because others read these things, but I'm sure you get the idea of what I'd like to be sayin to ya! :D

eliminatedsprinter
02-03-2004, 08:54 AM
Next time show him your size 4 1/2 and tell him where you'll put it.:mad: Then when he doubles over laughing show him you mean business.:eek: ;)
Mrs LL
I thought this would get a hot response from ya. Where have ya been?;)

Mrs Luvnlife
02-03-2004, 09:50 AM
Mrs LL
I thought this would get a hot response from ya. Where have ya been?;)
Hey, I'm not afraid to show him I mean business. Wait til he brings it up again, he's really in for it. I think he's worried now, he's hiding, I think. :D

eliminatedsprinter
02-03-2004, 02:50 PM
You must have really scared the guys off.:eek: This thread has been hanging out here unanswered for a while. Hmmm, I wonder if it's the threat of getting hit by one of those size 4 1/2s that's so scarry....:eek: :frown: :wink: Could they somehow be more frightening than ordinary size 4 1/2s?:confused: :wink:

AdrenelineOD
02-03-2004, 02:52 PM
I ain`t got none have ta do wit dat 4 1/2sees:eek!:

eliminatedsprinter
02-03-2004, 02:59 PM
You best not.:eek!: :eek!: ;)

JetBoatRich
02-03-2004, 05:44 PM
You must have really scared the guys off.:eek: This thread has been hanging out here unanswered for a while. Hmmm, I wonder if it's the threat of getting hit by one of those size 4 1/2s that's so scarry....:eek: :frown: :wink: Could they somehow be more frightening than ordinary size 4 1/2s?:confused: :wink:
Working today, maybe tomorrow:wink:

Mrs Luvnlife
02-03-2004, 06:54 PM
You must have really scared the guys off.:eek:
Wow.....is that all it takes? :D I won't try so hard next time! :)

JetBoatRich
02-04-2004, 06:13 AM
Wow.....is that all it takes? :D I won't try so hard next time! :)
Never happen:wink:

Mrs Luvnlife
02-04-2004, 07:27 AM
Never happen:wink:
:D Thanks, Rich. Looks as if the rest are scared off though! :eek: :D

JetBoatRich
02-04-2004, 07:50 AM
Hibernating Jen, you know how it is with a rain and it gets cold:boxed: :)

AdrenelineOD
02-04-2004, 07:51 AM
I`m coming around! Im starting to think that 4 !/2see cant be all bad. OK! I`ll go for it. let me know when your ready. OK?:D

Mrs Luvnlife
02-04-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by AdrenelineOD
I`m coming around! Im starting to think that 4 !/2see cant be all bad. OK! I`ll go for it. let me know when your ready. OK?:D
Slow down there.......gotta take it a little slow with the newbies. :D J/K

JetBoatRich
02-04-2004, 08:40 AM
Slow down there.......gotta take it a little slow with the newbies. :D J/K
There is a test, didn't you tell him?:confused:

AdrenelineOD
02-04-2004, 08:41 AM
There is a test, didn't you tell him?:confused: does it have anything to do with 4 1/2 sees

Mrs Luvnlife
02-04-2004, 08:49 AM
There is a test, didn't you tell him?:confused:
No, I didn't yet.........didn't want to scare him away before he really understood what the 'posse' is all about! ;) :D

Mrs Luvnlife
02-04-2004, 08:51 AM
does it have anything to do with 4 1/2 sees
The testing does not require any knowledge about the 4 1/2sees. Just be prepared. :D

AdrenelineOD
02-04-2004, 08:55 AM
The testing does not require any knowledge about the 4 1/2sees. Just be prepared. :D I just want you to know I`m scard and shaking and I must drink erly today. If its a spelling tesy though ...........................shoot me now and get it overwith:D :cool: :) :( ;)

Jetdriver
02-04-2004, 08:57 AM
Ill tell you what the Posse is all about! KY and High Heels! Right Jen???? :D Just ask the sheep!

Mrs Luvnlife
02-04-2004, 09:16 AM
I just want you to know I`m scard and shaking and I must drink erly today.
Drink early today?.....That's o.k, I may start early too! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
02-04-2004, 09:18 AM
Ill tell you what the Posse is all about! KY and High Heels! Right Jen???? :D Just ask the sheep!
My initiation wasn't about the high heels and the KY, so I'm outta that one, ask the guys on that topic. The sheep....tough to get that sheep to reveal ANYTHING!:D

AdrenelineOD
02-04-2004, 09:34 AM
I like sheep ...................(creepy):o

Jetdriver
02-04-2004, 09:40 AM
THIS THREAD IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED BY HEAD OF THREAD COUNT (MYSELF) OF THE POSSE! PLEASE REFER TO THE NEW BULLSHIT THREAD IN THIS FORUM FOR MORE WITTY BANTER AND USELESS FACTS!
THANK YOU! :D

JetBoatRich
02-04-2004, 10:13 AM
THIS THREAD IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED BY HEAD OF THREAD COUNT (MYSELF) OF THE POSSE! PLEASE REFER TO THE NEW BULLSHIT THREAD IN THIS FORUM FOR MORE WITTY BANTER AND USELESS FACTS!
THANK YOU! :D
well there you go then:yuk:

Doug H.
02-04-2004, 12:15 PM
Officially closed i guess :rolleyes: just like our lake, for the time being until Jerry sleeps with Betty again :p

Mrs Luvnlife
02-04-2004, 12:19 PM
Officially closed i guess :rolleyes: just like our lake, for the time being until Jerry sleeps with Betty again :p
Come on Jerry....get on Betty, will ya, we need to hit the lake!! :D

Doug H.
02-04-2004, 02:40 PM
Ya, what she said :eek:

eliminatedsprinter
02-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Yea, Jerry the stripers are growing and breeding unchecked.:cool:

JetBoatRich
02-04-2004, 05:05 PM
Yea, Jerry the stripers ar growing and breeding unchecked.:cool:
:yuk: :yuk:

LUVNLIFE
02-04-2004, 06:56 PM
Sheep Lie!!!!:eek:

Mandelon
02-04-2004, 09:14 PM
and so do I. :D

Doug H.
02-05-2004, 12:26 AM
Ya, that's what your wife said too Mandy, use your imagination :eek:

JetBoatRich
02-05-2004, 06:52 AM
You saw his wife, oh Doug:confused:

eliminatedsprinter
02-05-2004, 08:52 AM
No we didn't. Pray tell:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ....

Mandelon
02-05-2004, 09:06 PM
use your imagination :eek:
I have to! :D

JetBoatRich
02-05-2004, 09:17 PM
I have to! :D
better that way:D

Mandelon
02-06-2004, 07:08 PM