aztommy
01-28-2004, 01:25 PM
ditto

cyclone
01-28-2004, 01:27 PM
i dig it! looks very cool. :)

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
01-28-2004, 01:39 PM
definitely cool!!! the upholstery kicks @ss!!!
Omega

timitunnel
01-28-2004, 01:39 PM
It looks great. What did it look like when you started.

Squirtcha?
01-28-2004, 02:35 PM
Outstanding Tommy. Do you have any before pics? You're getting quite a knack for bringin boats back from the almost dead. That's #2 and counting. Now, let's go boating damnit.
Oh yeah, who did those seats?

aztommy
01-28-2004, 02:43 PM
Ya lets go boating this weekend I would like to go Sun. Kachina did the seats floor and carpet for a grand not bad at all. Its # 3 first the wriedt than the kachina and now this one. Oh ya by the way you being into dirt bikes I work at premier motorsports on cave creek and greenway KTM Rules!!!! Let me know about this weekend or call me 480-430-5368

matt1
01-28-2004, 04:02 PM
Thats cool but Ive never seen an F pump jetavator on a C pump.

BigBoyToys
01-28-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by matt1
Thats cool but Ive never seen an F pump jetavator on a C pump.
I don't think it's a F pump nor is it a C Pump. That pump looks like the one I have in my Syndicate....an old style Berkeley 12JI. The nozzle adjust (like a jetovator) cable comes through the pump on the rear right side. If you look closely at that pump you'll see that the Forward/Reverse bucket cable is FIXED to the bottom by the fin. The cable sleeve works the bucket by sliding on the fixed cable.

Squirtcha?
01-28-2004, 07:48 PM
Oh yeah..........................I forgot about the Kachina. This one looks great and they did a nice job on the seats for ya. Price is pretty darned good considering they replaced the floor and carpet too. Hell I paid almost that much for two buckets and a bench.
Probably can't go this weekend Tommy. I've got some pump pieces in getting worked. Don't think I'll get them back in time for the weekend. If by some chance I do though...............I'll give ya a shout. I have your digits.
Love the KTMs but own a Yamaha. If I get up that way in my travels I'll have ta pester ya.
I don't think it's a F pump nor is it a C Pump. That pump looks like the one I have in my Syndicate....an old style Berkeley 12JI. The nozzle adjust (like a jetovator) cable comes through the pump on the rear right side. If you look closely at that pump you'll see that the Forward/Reverse bucket cable is FIXED to the bottom by the fin. The cable sleeve works the bucket by sliding on the fixed cable.
Lookee here, I learned something new today. I've never seen that before.

AdrenelineOD
01-28-2004, 09:42 PM
Very nice! What did it look like before. I`m stuck with imagination!!!!!

screamdreambrad
01-28-2004, 10:22 PM
looks good there! but i'd pull it away from the head next time. makes a better picture!;) brad

BigBoyToys
01-29-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Squirtcha?
Lookee here, I learned something new today. I've never seen that before.
I never saw it before either until I tried to get my boat running when I first purchased it. I ended up having to make new linkage. The old style 12JI is kind of rare. Berkeley (CP Performance) has started making the 12JI again but it is not the same as the original.

mgar_red
01-29-2004, 08:30 AM
Hey Tommy,
Looks sweet. Did you modify your gimble ring to allow for more up travel? The setup I bought for my E already had it done.

aztommy
01-29-2004, 09:39 AM
Gimble what the hell is one of them there things???? I just cleaned the hell out of the boat and got it to run great. just a tap of the key and fires right up!!!!! As Far as the picture with the nice backround lets just say it was what i needed at the time. Anybody in the phoenix area going boating this weekend??? I would like to gps this thing!!!!! hope to see 60 to 65

mgar_red
01-29-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by aztommy
Gimble what the hell is one of them there things????
Where you see the letters B E R K E L E Y in a curve at the back of your pump, that's your gimble ring. This moves side to side for steering, and also pivots the nozzle up and down. Somebody had ground that upper half of the ring that I got up to the middle horiz lines of the letters, keeping with the curve it had. This lets the nozzle go further up.
Adjusting your cable to now reach this new stopping point will raise your roost up. Not straight up like the really cool boats, but a lot more from stock. If you'd like, I can swing by the shop and snap a pic of the back b/c I don't have one on file, no prob.
If you do decide to go this route be very careful, or pay to have it done, mainly in that if it's not done right, and the ring cracks, replacement is up around $3-400 from Berkeley ( CP ).

moneysucker
01-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Very nice. Watch out stuffing a towel in your scoop though. Mine started cracking at the center seam after a while. But the boat does look great.
Cy