HallettDave and 500rpm's.
Cale and Jen and sheeps (blow up kind)
Jeff and Gwen
shawn and better half plus (the rash)
Gigamurf..?
jerry and Dollie (blow up kind)
Eliminatedsprinters Steve and Diane, BIG willy
Jackpunx (with a row boat)
455erik with a whole lot of peeps and food.
help me with the rest guys.

JetBoatRich
01-29-2004, 06:03 AM
I will swing by and see what's going on there:D

Mrs Luvnlife
01-29-2004, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Doug H.
They better be there, I heard they're bringing pies!!:D

MagicMtnDan
01-29-2004, 07:07 AM
I didn't know about this Super Bowl party until someone at the LA Boat show handed me a flyer!
Sounds like it's going to be a great party but might be too crowded for us :frown:

mirvin
01-29-2004, 09:25 AM
I don't know if I was invited:( ;)
Mirvin:cool:

SoCal_fun
01-29-2004, 10:07 AM
Lets make a sign in sheet.
I know JBR and his fam.
Commander Doug and fam.
HallettDave and 500rpm's.
Cale and Jen and sheeps (blow up kind)
Jeff and Gwen
shawn and better half plus (the rash)
Gigamurf..?
Eliminatedsprinters Steve and Diane, BIG willy
Jackpunx (with a row boat)
455erik with a whole lot of peeps and food.
help me with the rest guys.
Add SoCal Fun and Mrs. SoCal_fun... Maybe LJ if the other Posse kids are going to be there.

JetBoatRich
01-29-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by mirvin
I don't know if I was invited:( ;)
Mirvin:cool:
Mirvin, you more than welcome to come up:cool: How many $5 squares can I put you down for:D

mirvin
01-29-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Mirvin, you more than welcome to come up:cool: How many $5 squares can I put you down for:D
Thanks Rich!! I think we're gonna be pals alright:D
Mirv:cool:

JetBoatRich
01-29-2004, 08:45 PM
Who are the gamblers, plenty of $5 left

HCS
01-29-2004, 08:49 PM
Are you guys watching the lingerie bowl?:D
If so maybe I'll make the trip.;)

JetBoatRich
01-29-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Are you guys watching the lingerie bowl?:D
If so maybe I'll make the trip.;)
Looks like a good show for $19.95, they even got L.T. to coach:eek:

HCS
01-29-2004, 09:13 PM
I like the sound of the Superbowl party.
Maybe I can talk Emily into coming along.
Then we'll have a live party.
:) :) :) :) :) http://www.emilyalexander.com/Images/Dsc03780.jpg

Doug H.
01-30-2004, 12:13 AM
HOT DAMN, maybe my wife will have stay home and clean the house or something ?? Holy smokes she's lookin fine, kinda reminds me of my ex-girlfriend.........you know.
All this teasing for the PP guys is not going to go over well with the you know who's.
Maybe the girls can watch the game next door and we'll have our own GAME to watch, oh wait, who'll fetch the beer and food..................................... ? i know, Larry and Raff since they need to be initiated into the club they can wear a smock and shefs hats too.
But i got a sneaky suspicion that Bigamist will sneak out and go next door only to find him playing twister with our girls..............no worries though fellas, you know what they say about how big your hands and feet are ? well have taken a look at this guy ? i thought he was straight out of ethiopia like the national geographic mag. he must know something we don't.
:) :D :cool: :eek: :rolleyes: :p :wink:

JetBoatRich
01-30-2004, 02:10 PM
Who ever needs directions, just send me a PM:)
Still plenty of sqaures:eek:

HalletDave
01-30-2004, 02:36 PM
Still plenty of sqaures
Your are square if ya don't show up. L 7 :D

JetBoatRich
01-30-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by HalletDave
Your are square if ya don't show up. L 7 :D
Dave I have you down for 20-$5 squares as your e-mail said.

HalletDave
01-30-2004, 05:23 PM
Dave I have you down for 20-$5 squares as your e-mail said.
Rich,
I don't remember e-mailing you that info.:confused:
I told you 4 $5.00 dolla squares on the bat phone last night.:wink:
You've been spendin' way too much time on your knees, boy.......
Layin' tile and not layin' "PIPE". :D :D
Thinset fumes got yo brain all outa whack, Jack.

raff
01-30-2004, 05:33 PM
Sara and I will be there all so.
Rich you should me down for 4- squares..
Mark out

JetBoatRich
01-30-2004, 06:40 PM
Got Raff and Dave for 4 each:rolleyes:

LUVNLIFE
01-30-2004, 06:49 PM
For some strange reason Jen is in the other room warming up her paddle.:confused: What did you guys do now:eek:

SoCal_fun
01-30-2004, 08:05 PM
I think we're gonna need to hand cuff the commander and tie him up out back. Jen can take it from there.... :p
I might take a few shots at him myself as long as he's tied up.. :eek:
j/k Biggie D. :D

Kilrtoy
01-30-2004, 08:15 PM
Rich Invited us, but we already committed to the FLYINVEES/BLOWNKITTIES house.
But thanks Rich....

sandblasted
01-30-2004, 09:06 PM
Rich,...We are flaking out too....got a few families coming over to our house for superbowl...Guess I'll just keep hibernating from the Posse until it warms up....

NorCal Gameshow
01-30-2004, 11:10 PM
I like the sound of the Superbowl party.
Maybe I can talk Emily into coming along.
Then we'll have a live party.
:) :) :) :) :) http://www.emilyalexander.com/Images/Dsc03780.jpg
HS, if you get emily to go, i'll make the drive to the high desert super bowl party
:D :D :D

HCS
01-30-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by NorCal Gameshow
HS, if you get emily to go, i'll make the drive to the high desert super bowl party
:D :D :D
She's in my football pool. Actually know who she is.
If she wins any money I want a personal appearance.:eek:

NorCal Gameshow
01-30-2004, 11:19 PM
She's in my football pool. Actually know who she is.
If she wins any money I want a personal appearance.:eek:
hubba f'n hubba
i hope she wins....
what would it take to get her into my pool?..
damn, did i say that outloud?:D

JetBoatRich
02-01-2004, 07:30 AM
Alright now, lets party and have lots of good food with Great Friends:D

BIGAMIST
02-01-2004, 09:10 AM
HOT DAMN, maybe my wife will have stay home and clean the house or something ?? Holy smokes she's lookin fine, kinda reminds me of my ex-girlfriend.........you know.
All this teasing for the PP guys is not going to go over well with the you know who's.
Maybe the girls can watch the game next door and we'll have our own GAME to watch, oh wait, who'll fetch the beer and food..................................... ? i know, Larry and Raff since they need to be initiated into the club they can wear a smock and shefs hats too.
But i got a sneaky suspicion that Bigamist will sneak out and go next door only to find him playing twister with our girls..............no worries though fellas, you know what they say about how big your hands and feet are ? well have taken a look at this guy ? i thought he was straight out of ethiopia like the national geographic mag. he must know something we don't.
Isn't that cute,Doug misses me:rolleyes: my name comes up in all-most every thread he posts in:p .You better watch your ass Doug,I mean your BIG ASS:p
I'm down with the twister deal,any takers???Jen(.)(.):p

Jetdriver
02-01-2004, 09:12 AM
*****!!!!

JetBoatRich
02-01-2004, 09:20 AM
Jeff you are getting around:yuk:

Doug H.
02-01-2004, 10:30 AM
Jeff. are you coming up this morning ? oops, i mean to rich's house

Rod-64
02-01-2004, 10:43 AM
Can I get some squares in absentia?????
I think that's Latin for I'm too far but want to play/win.

JetBoatRich
02-01-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Rod-64
Can I get some squares in absentia?????
I think that's Latin for I'm too far but want to play/win.
I have a pay-pal account. $5 a square

Mrs Luvnlife
02-01-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by BIGAMIST
I'm down with the twister deal,any takers???Jen(.)(.):p
EASY......I'm good at twister, I'm in. :D

BIGAMIST
02-01-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
EASY......I'm good at twister, I'm in. :D
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's on,I'll bring the wesson oil:D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
02-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's on,I'll bring the wesson oil:D :D
Right on!!! This is gonna be a fun one today! :D We may need to get a new twister mat before the next one. :eek:

ROZ
02-01-2004, 01:18 PM
Aren't you guys drinkin yet? :D

Dr. Eagle
02-01-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
Aren't you guys drinkin yet? :D
So what time does it start???
;)

ROZ
02-01-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
So what time does it start???
;)
The drinkin or the game? :D

Dr. Eagle
02-01-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
The drinkin or the game? :D
Rich's party????
:D

Tom Brown
02-01-2004, 04:30 PM
I'm in. I'll bring the fat chicks.

Jbb
02-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Too late Bran boy...Thats what Im bringing....

JetBoatRich
02-01-2004, 09:24 PM
you guy's missed, great party:D

Kilrtoy
02-01-2004, 09:42 PM
EASY......I'm good at twister, I'm in
MRS LUVINLIFE
when we are in havasu with a few other discriminating board members , the girls always play twister, You are invited with the mister.....

SoCal_fun
02-02-2004, 02:02 AM
you guy's missed, great party:D
I have to agree, thanks for hosting Rich!! :) Good to see everybody again, hope you all made it home safe. There was a nasty accident on the 14 South, with someone getting arrested on my way in to work tonight. :frown:

Mrs Luvnlife
02-02-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by SoCal_fun
I have to agree, thanks for hosting Rich!! :) Good to see everybody again, hope you all made it home safe. There was a nasty accident on the 14 South, with someone getting arrested on my way in to work tonight. :frown:
Ouch....don't like to hear that! :(

Mrs Luvnlife
02-02-2004, 07:26 AM
Hey Rich & Steph........thanks so much, GREAT party. Lots of fun and lots of food :eek: Love those parties you guys have, it's possible that may be my last invite though:rolleyes: , guess I'll be seein ya sometime today! I'll be callin you even sooner. :D So next time, NO BEERS for me, couldn't stick with the 2 beers, see what happens, too much fun. :eek: :D And hey, at least we won something. :D Good to see everyone again too.

JetBoatRich
02-02-2004, 07:56 AM
Last Invite for you Jen, I don't think so:eek: Your family have an open invitation.
The party was awesome, what a great set of people. Posse members and outsiders had a great time. :D Seems like we had enough food here to feed the Super-bowl Teams:eek:
Thanks everyone for coming out and joining in the fun. The kids seem to really enjoy each other, little Rich is worn out today.

Mrs Luvnlife
02-02-2004, 08:02 AM
Last Invite for you Jen, I don't think so:eek: Your family have an open invitation.
The party was awesome, what a great set of people. Posse members and outsiders had a great time. :D Seems like we had enough food here to feed the Super-bowl Teams:eek:
Thanks everyone for coming out and joining in the fun. The kids seem to really enjoy each other, little Rich is worn out today.
Thanks Rich! You and your family always put on a great party, and everyone always seems to have a really good time, lots of good people. Liked that the neighbor (shit....name?) had on his Raiders garb.....:D
Little Rich.....he's was kinda bummed out for a little while, what happened, did you find out? Poor guy. :(
Oh by the way, your raise is in review, check with Jerry, we did a partial review.....I think the tile looks great, you did a good job, you deserve a raise indeed. :D

AdrenelineOD
02-02-2004, 08:04 AM
Nobody like the junkey ???:( maybee I`m just too cool.:D 1425Picture_001-med.jpg

JetBoatRich
02-02-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by AdrenelineOD
Nobody like the junkey ???:( maybee I`m just too cool.:D 1425Picture_001-med.jpg
you were in the neighborhood?

jackpunx
02-02-2004, 09:18 AM
Rich,
Thanks for hosting the party.. You really had it set up and its always good to see you and the Posse,.. I have a pay pal accnt so you can go ahead and send my winnings to that.. :D
Sorry I had to bail early....

JetBoatRich
02-02-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
Rich,
Thanks for hosting the party.. You really had it set up and its always good to see you and the Posse,.. I have a pay pal accnt so you can go ahead and send my winnings to that.. :D
Sorry I had to bail early....
No problem, glad you made it up. Guess you made your way home ok.
To bad we didn't win:(

AdrenelineOD
02-02-2004, 09:25 AM
you were in the neighborhood?
I`m kind of from NY and live IN LB now so yes. you dont know me but you will because all I want to do is boat every day all day so you will see me this year. P.S. I have noooooo friends who give a sh!# about boats. and they say mine is impractical. So srew them. I go to parties and dont talk much cuz all thats on my head is water and if I mention anything boat related they just roll there eyes at me. so screw them. thats were I was last night.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1425Picture_003-thumb.jpg

AdrenelineOD
02-02-2004, 09:26 AM
Iment this onehttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1425Picture_003-med.jpg

JetBoatRich
02-02-2004, 09:42 AM
Looks like you need new friends, who like to boat:rolleyes:

jackpunx
02-02-2004, 09:53 AM
Impractical?..... That’s all we aim for :D
If your not going out sooner.. Make sure you plan on the RWYB thing at Ellsinore in march.. We'll meet then and lie about our boats

eliminatedsprinter
02-02-2004, 09:53 AM
I`m kind of from NY and live IN LB now so yes. you dont know me but you will because all I want to do is boat every day all day so you will see me this year. P.S. I have noooooo friends who give a sh!# about boats. and they say mine is impractical. So srew them. I go to parties and dont talk much cuz all thats on my head is water and if I mention anything boat related they just roll there eyes at me. so screw them. thats were I was last night.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1425Picture_003-thumb.jpg
Look for our posts and join in on some runs with us. :cool: Chances are you'll like this bunch.:cool: :D Most who come out with us do. Weather we are young and single or bringing familys, we all seem to have a good time. :cool:

AdrenelineOD
02-02-2004, 09:57 AM
Looks like you need new friends, who like to boat:rolleyes: ah hu!:D

AdrenelineOD
02-02-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
Impractical?..... That’s all we aim for :D
If your not going out sooner.. Make sure you plan on the RWYB thing at Ellsinore in march.. We'll meet then and lie about our boats I`d love to come lie about my boat. I will spend all my extra money this summer going out however. I`m new to cali and need to start a Construction bis here most of my profit will go to paying back investers who are helping me. Hade a bis. in NY but the tragedy killed res. construction for about a year. the big contractors I knew had to fire everyone and go to work. sub like me hade to strugle for work or leave.:( but this is a better place for boating anyway:D

eliminatedsprinter
02-02-2004, 01:21 PM
We do it year round here...Waters better and there's no crowds.:cool: :D

eliminatedsprinter
02-02-2004, 01:36 PM
Rich
The place looked great. Good job on another great get together.:D Liked the helmet out front (Raiders) it really made Diane and the Lovinlifes feel at home :rolleyes: As did your neighbor (you know, the one Gen calls Sh!#... name). :rolleyes: ;)With his raider gear......I know how hard it was for you to see all that raider stuff in your home. So, I just thought I'd congratulate you on your newfound football flexibility. Or is this a repressed desire to root for the raiders coming out . :eek: :eek: ;) :D

JetBoatRich
02-02-2004, 05:16 PM
I am dragging today, what a day yesterday.:eek: not sure how many people were at our house, but it was full inside and out. The weather was awesome, especially compared to today.
Thanks Steve, glad you approved:wink:
Congratulations to the winners of the pools and QUARTER game, it was allot of fun even If I didn't win. The last three minutes the score kept changing and gave a few of us an opportunity to win:D

Doug H.
02-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Rich says......... "im dragging today".............oh! boy! Rich i new you would come out of the closet :eek: speaking of closets, did cale go through your closet ? nothing like being in drag eh!

JetBoatRich
02-02-2004, 05:42 PM
Rich says......... "im dragging today".............oh! boy! Rich i new you would come out of the closet :eek: speaking of closets, did cale go through your closet ? nothing like being in drag eh!
I don't know if he made it in there or not:( but he was missing for a while:confused:

eliminatedsprinter
02-02-2004, 05:45 PM
Speaking of closets. It looks like you dragged your skeleton out on that "How old is your boat" thread.:eek: Feel better now that, everyone now knows you are human and that you to have made a big rookie mistake, just like most of us have in one area or another.;) :cool: :D

75_Elim
02-02-2004, 06:00 PM
I don't know if he made it in there or not:( but he was missing for a while:confused:
Hey Rich, next time Cale goes missing, check the bathroom...... I think he and Jen have this thing about doing it in other peoples bathrooms :D :D Can't forget what went on at my house during the x-mas party :D :D
BTW: Good Times!! The hosts were top notch and the company was......Well the company was there :D :D

eliminatedsprinter
02-02-2004, 06:06 PM
Jerry.:p :p :p :p :p

Doug H.
02-02-2004, 06:09 PM
Ya, thanks to you Steve i just had to embrace the moment :) it was weird trying to recount the incident in detail for that matter but it was worth it, and yes it was a "rookie mistake" costly one too.
Good thing i knew the boat i hit or else eh! :D

JetBoatRich
02-02-2004, 06:17 PM
Steph just read through this and really enjoyed all the kind words. She really likes all of you (she is scared to start posting for herself:rolleyes: ) so I figured I would do it since I post things now and then:eek:
Anybody need any chips:cool:

LUVNLIFE
02-02-2004, 06:22 PM
Great party, great hosts and great to see everyone. Rich I heard Jen was back up to help clean up:D I'm collecting some good stuff from the closets:D Thanks Jerry and Rich. Hey who's having the next party?;) Dave thanks for the lapdance, Doug hope the family wasn't embarrassed when you paid for dinner with all the quarters. Thanks again for a great time everyone and yes the kids have a great time together.:D

LUVNLIFE
02-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Sounds to me you will fit right in with the Posse. That is if you don't mind a blow up doll and a blow up sheep:eek: Watch the posts, Feb is prob an off month but I think in March there might be something up.

LUVNLIFE
02-02-2004, 06:27 PM
Are you crazy. I saw that bag. You guys are set for two months.:D

JetBoatRich
02-02-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
Rich I heard Jen was back up to help clean up:D:D
Is that what she told you;) yea that was it:eek!:

Doug H.
02-02-2004, 07:57 PM
oohh Rich ! be careful, did she come to your house too ? :eek:

Mrs Luvnlife
02-02-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by 75_Elim
Hey Rich, next time Cale goes missing, check the bathroom...... I think he and Jen have this thing about doing it in other peoples bathrooms :D :D Can't forget what went on at my house during the x-mas party :D :D
BTW: Good Times!! The hosts were top notch and the company was......Well the company was there :D :D
Jerry.......what to do with you?? Hmmmmm. You're making a bad name for me when I didn't do anything of the sort.:rolleyes: Nice thought & all, but I didn't want to be the one to break in your bathroom! :eek: :D

JetBoatRich
02-02-2004, 08:26 PM
:wink:

Jetdriver
Hey guys sorry its taken me so long to post today. Just wanted to say thank you very much Rich and Steph for another wonderful get together. You guys are the absolute greatest. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
The Jetdrivers!!!!

Mrs Luvnlife
Doug....you promised you weren't going to bring it up. :D Now how do I explain where I was all day? :eek: :D

BIGAMIST
02-02-2004, 08:36 PM
.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121P1010079copy.jpg

JetBoatRich
02-02-2004, 08:38 PM
I never saw our dog drinking:confused:

BIGAMIST
02-02-2004, 08:41 PM
That beer can had some hot wing sauce on it & the dog started to lick the can & freaked out:D

Mrs Luvnlife
02-02-2004, 08:42 PM
.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121P1010079copy.jpg
Too damn cute!
Jeff, that was some game of twister! Can't believe we went through that HUGE thing of oil you brought! :eek: :D

JetBoatRich
02-02-2004, 08:43 PM
That beer can had some hot wing sauce on it & the dog started to lick the can & freaked out:D
I missed that:eek:

BIGAMIST
02-02-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
Too damn cute!
Jeff, that was some game of twister! Can't believe we went through that HUGE thing of oil you brought! :eek: :D
She said HUGE :p next time it will be grape jelly:p :p :p

Jetdriver
02-02-2004, 08:58 PM
Ill bring the big bottle of Anal ease!!!

BIGAMIST
02-02-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Jetdriver
I hope you're not talkin to me you ****in homo:D :D :D

OutCole'd
02-02-2004, 09:03 PM
I'm glad I missed this party.:eek: :eek:

JetBoatRich
02-02-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
I'm glad I missed this party.:eek: :eek:
I think he is referring to a future party:yuk:

OutCole'd
02-02-2004, 09:10 PM
I was referring to this party.
Originally posted by Jetdriver

JetBoatRich
02-02-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
I was referring to this party.
Have to skip it as well:jawdrop:

Doug H.
02-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Jeff, "she said HUGE" just for one minute don't you even think she was talking to you, wishfull thinking is ok but let's not get carried away now :eek: Remember you were eating those little smokies, could she have gotten those confused huh! ...hehe

LUVNLIFE
02-03-2004, 05:48 PM
To all the Posse I had the discussion about who lifted our truck. That's Jerry, Mark, Shawn and Jeff. The place is on Sepulveda and Plummer.;)

JetBoatRich
02-03-2004, 05:49 PM
To all the Posse I had the discussion about who lifted our truck. That's Jerry, Mark, Shawn and Jeff. The place is on Sepulveda and Plummer.;)
Isn't that where the HOOKERS are:eek:

LUVNLIFE
02-03-2004, 05:56 PM
THERE WERE HOOKERS THERE!!!!!!!:eek:

JetBoatRich
02-03-2004, 06:02 PM
THERE WERE HOOKERS THERE!!!!!!!:eek:
I remember back in the 80's they were all over that area working Sepulveda Blvd.
I also remember that shop, it has been there for I would guess 30 years.

LUVNLIFE
02-03-2004, 06:05 PM
OK Rich that would mean you knew about the hookers when you were in high school. That makes sense. But you are not 40 years old, C-mon.:D

JetBoatRich
02-03-2004, 06:06 PM
OK Rich that would mean you knew about the hookers when you were in high school. That makes sense. But you are not 40 years old, C-mon.:D
Few months shy:eek:

BIGAMIST
02-03-2004, 06:40 PM
4 Wheel:wink:

Mrs Luvnlife
02-03-2004, 06:50 PM
4 Wheel:wink:
Yep, 4 Wheel Specialites, I don't recommend them!