PDA

View Full Version : Olds 455 intake manifold with EGR

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
01-29-2004, 09:34 AM
I know this is a tough one to come by but I am looking for an Olds 455 intake manifold cast iron or aluminum that has provisions for an EGR valve. I need the EGR valve in order to pass emissions in Houston. Edelbrock doesn't seem to make a manifold with EGR so it looks like I have to go factory.
Omega

Wet Dream
01-30-2004, 10:33 PM
I might still have the 455 cast intake with the smog crap on it. But the bad thing is trying to ship a 200# intake. (+/- ;) ) I'll have to do some searching, but I think I tossed it for the reason of the weight and that I'd never need it again.

Back Forty
01-31-2004, 09:36 AM
There are many Olds guys from Texas on this board. Give it a try!
www.realoldspower.com
Mine is coming off the boat this year but for now it is only -5* out and Texas is a long ways off!;)

Mark Sims
02-01-2004, 10:11 AM
I have one off a 68 delta 4 bb if thats what your after but shipping would be a bitch. I'm 4 hrs from Houston.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
02-02-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Mark Sims
I have one off a 68 delta 4 bb if thats what your after but shipping would be a bitch. I'm 4 hrs from Houston.
does it have provisions for an EGR. If so then yes that is exactly what I am looking for. how much$$$ we may be making a trip to Abilene soon and Kileen is the halfway point for us.
Omega

Mark Sims
02-02-2004, 10:29 AM
let me get to the shed and dig it out to check about the egr. may take a couple days, its in another town.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
02-02-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Mark Sims
let me get to the shed and dig it out to check about the egr. may take a couple days, its in another town.
no rush just putting my feelers out for a buddy.
Omega