PDA

View Full Version : F#$king Wetbacks!

HighRoller
01-29-2004, 05:04 PM
So I roll up to the house right as this fat ugly mexican chick parks her POS dodge and heads for our trash and recycling. She watches me park and doesn't even hesitate to start digging! I told her to get lost and it took her a second to understand because obviously she "no habla". WTF? These cockroaches have absolutely no respect for anyone's property, including their own! It's one thing if she picks up a can off the street, but when you're digging in an enclosed area that the landlord pays to maintain and have picked up? HELL NO! We get a better price on rent because the owner gets the money from the recycling. I guess once they get away with moving illegally into a country they think everything is fair game!!

hboldno7
01-29-2004, 05:06 PM
I see whites blacks and asians doing it also.

Blown 472
01-29-2004, 05:08 PM
Uh dude, chinaman is not the right nomenclature, asian american.

Blown 472
01-29-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by hboldno7
I see whites blacks and asians doing it also.
Man, do I like fried chicken.

78Eliminator
01-29-2004, 05:09 PM
ACTUALLY, once an item is placed in the trash, and the trash is located in the same place it is collected from your local trashmen, it becomes public property.

hboldno7
Finger lickin good :D

mirvin
Dang. That's funny. I was behind a car full of "people you described" sitting at a light and all of a sudden a kid jumps out of the back, runs up to a house and grabs the paper off the porch and ****ing steals it right in front of humanity!! I was amazed. He got in the car and handed it to dad:mad:
Another time I had a nice galvanized bucket full of lemons sitting in front of my house with a sign that said "free lemons" and a family of "people you just described" walked by and helped themselves to some lemons ( I like to watch). They got like a half block away and the dad sent the boy back for more only the kid dumps the lemons out an runs off with my bucket!! WTF!! I had to chase him down the street and chew out his father!!
Dang

hboldno7
01-29-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
Dang. That's funny. I was behind a car full of "people you described" sitting at a light and all of a sudden a kid jumps out of the back, runs up to a house and grabs the paper off the porch and ****ing steals it right in front of humanity!! I was amazed. He got in the car and handed it to dad:mad:
Another time I had a nice galvanized bucket full of lemons sitting in front of my house with a sign that said "free lemons" and a family of "people you just described" walked by and helped themselves to some lemons ( I like to watch). They got like a half block away and the dad sent the boy back for more only the kid dumps the lemons out an runs off with my bucket!! WTF!! I had to chase him down the street and chew out his father!!
Dang
Thats great

Blown 472
01-29-2004, 05:11 PM
Dang
I like to watch, what tha **** you got some sorta lemon fetish??

hboldno7
01-29-2004, 05:12 PM
daddy? Where do little lemons come from?

Blown 472
01-29-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by hboldno7
daddy? Where do little lemons come from?
Lmao, thee gringo that likes to peek out the window.

78Eliminator
01-29-2004, 05:14 PM
I like to cut my penis tip open with an exacto blade and squeeze lemon juice into the open wounds until I ejaculate.

Blown 472
01-29-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
I like to cut my penis tip open with an exacto blade and squeeze lemon juice into the open wounds until I ejaculate.
LMAO you should talk to mirv bout some lemons, oh thats right is ****ing dissing you.

mirvin
01-29-2004, 05:18 PM
Don't **** with the Lemonmaster you ****ing fiends. I will make you bitter and you wil require sugar, ****s.

Blown 472
01-29-2004, 05:20 PM
Don't **** with the Lemonmaster you ****ing fiends. I will make you bitter and you wil require sugar, ****s.
oh, very scary. I think I just shit myself.

MagicMtnDan
01-29-2004, 05:23 PM
I can't condone your racist language even if your point is cogent.

HighRoller
01-29-2004, 05:23 PM
I especially love when wetback jr. comes into the market to buy candy. They usually grab the candy and head right for the front of the line, even if there are 10 people in front of them. Then they pretend not to hear you. Old people and wetbacks are the worst when it comes to cutting in line!!

mirvin
01-29-2004, 05:24 PM
Dang.
I'll say it again.

TRG
01-29-2004, 05:30 PM
what is a "WETBACK"?
Is it a swimmer of sorts?

HighRoller
01-29-2004, 05:34 PM
ok you fockers are just hittin the crackpipe too hard for me to understand. Lemon juice?Xacto blade? I'm outta here before you start talking about cutting a hole in the lemon and.....

GlastronGuy
01-29-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
I can't condone your racist language even if your point is cogent.
I agree. I would ban him.

78Eliminator
01-29-2004, 05:39 PM
**** WHITEY and all his bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!
White people can't dance, jump, run, fight and a bunch of other shit.
They is all stupid!!!!!!!!!

GlastronGuy
01-29-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
I agree. I would ban him.
Holy shlt!
MagicMtnDan and I agreed on something.
;) http://forums.anandtech.com/i/expressions/beer.gif

TRG
01-29-2004, 06:06 PM
OH SHIT!!!
this is one of those racial topics!!! im gone!!!

RJ Nordic
01-29-2004, 06:10 PM
Hey, highroller don't start putting the old folks in with the rest of that group. you don't want to go there! :burningm:

MagicMtnDan
01-29-2004, 06:20 PM
Holy shlt!
MagicMtnDan and I agreed on something.
;) http://forums.anandtech.com/i/expressions/beer.gif
Whodathunkit?! :eek: :cool:

LeE ss13
01-29-2004, 06:26 PM
ACTUALLY, once an item is placed in the trash, and the trash is located in the same place it is collected from your local trashmen, it becomes public property.
ACTUALLY ... I checked with the local Sheriff, (Southern California), and once placed on the sidewalk, it becomes the property of the Trash Collector.

ROZ
01-29-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
It's a term for mexicans, generally illegal mexicans that swam the Rio Grande to enter the country hence the name 'wetback.'
RD
Should we call you Dr. Dave, Professor RD, or RD Phd. ?
Regardless, thanks for the history lesson :D

mirvin
01-29-2004, 06:45 PM
I don't know Todd, it say right there in your sig that "you hate red"!!
Hater:D

Kachina26
01-29-2004, 06:46 PM
Mojado

Caribbean Jet
01-29-2004, 06:53 PM
I had the same issue. I lived in a Gated Community and we put out our recycling each Thursday. Well I stayed home one Thursday and saw this family digging through everyone’s recycling bins. I said hey what are you doing? and they were like No speak English. Well when they saw me calling the lousy security company that we pay for, they understood that. My neighbor saw the same thing a few weeks later. The community ended up putting security out on Thursday mornings to fight against this. What a joke, but they were working as a family.:D

RUCAV
01-29-2004, 07:03 PM
Until it hits the curb, they aint supposed to be going through with it regardless of ethnicity. The police cant even go through your trash until it hits the street withouth a search warrant. Most every city has a city ordinanace for anti-scaveging. At work I see em all the time. The tweekers are looking for crap that they somehow believe they can turn into something useful, including old food. The others generally look for recycleables. The older people are mostly very careful not to trash the area while the young ones dont respect anything and will trash the place for some cans.

GlastronGuy
01-29-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Caribbean Jet
I had the same issue. I lived in a Gated Community and we put out our recycleing each Thursday. Well I stayed home one Thursday and saw this family digging through everyones recycling beens. I said hey what are you doing? and they were like No speak English. Well when they saw me calling the lousy security company that we pay for, they understood that. My neighbor saw the same thing a few weeks later. The community ended up putting security out on Thursday mornings to fight against this. What a joke, but they were working as a family.:D
Your english and grammar are about as good as their's.
;)

ROZ
01-29-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
I went to predominantly wet back highschool.. till I got kicked out for playing Kick the can. Mexican... african... asiancan... :D
Jesus that was terrible even for me.. LOL :D
Which HS was predominately MExican...San Marcos or Carlsbad? Wait, they both are....lol
ROZ <------ Mexican, Polish , Dutch ....

ROZ
01-29-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by LeE ss13
ACTUALLY ... I checked with the local Sheriff, (Southern California), and once placed on the sidewalk, it becomes the property of the Trash Collector.
Yea, what he said...

78Eliminator
01-29-2004, 07:16 PM
I am Irish, and yes all the stereotypes are true, I like to drink and fight and stuff.....

78Eliminator
01-29-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
stuff..... STUFF WHAT? WHERE? [/B][/QUOTE]
Ahhhh. An Irish lady!

TRG
01-29-2004, 07:49 PM
*CLARIFICATION*
dave- yes i do know what they are,...i was just trying to get a rise out of someone?...but thanks for the lesson bro! todd
mirvin- as for the sig "I hate red!"
four years back, i purchased a min-pin pup for my wife....ever since the day i brought that lil POS home,... he has pissed on something of mine!!! well, two weeks ago, he finally met his match! he pissed in my work boots for the last time! I sent him to live with a foster home through the min-pin rescue org!
i guess its time to change the sig.!

King Kuracz
01-29-2004, 08:20 PM
Your english and grammar are about as good as their's.
;)
Don't bust on someones grammar and then get yours wrong.
It's "theirs", no aphostrophe. :p

moneysucker
01-29-2004, 08:45 PM
I had some roofers working on a brand new project and they had a POS gas air compressor leaking oil on brand new flat work. Yel up to them to get some cardboard under it; "no save?"SP was my answer both times I understand that means F- Off! but have been told it some times means "don't understand." I turned the compressor off and heard from the roof, "Hey, what are you doing!" Response: "Save That, don't you mother ****er!" I use no english now all the time any time I don't want to do what anyone says. Works like a charm.
CY

GlastronGuy
01-29-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by King Kuracz
Don't bust on someones grammar and then get yours wrong.
It's "theirs", no aphostrophe. :p
Notice the wink?
:rolleyes:

mirvin
01-29-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by toddnjuzz
*CLARIFICATION*
dave- yes i do know what they are,...i was just trying to get a rise out of someone?...but thanks for the lesson bro! todd
mirvin- as for the sig "I hate red!"
four years back, i purchased a min-pin pup for my wife....ever since the day i brought that lil POS home,... he has pissed on something of mine!!! well, two weeks ago, he finally met his match! he pissed in my work boots for the last time! I sent him to live with a foster home through the min-pin rescue org!
i guess its time to change the sig.!
I had an Irish Setter that ate the whole interior out of my boat, after it tore up the cover:eek:
I like your sig. Everything I own is red but not on purpose!
Mirvin;)

Ntwotrance
01-29-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by LeE ss13
and the winner is..... LeE ss13. the only person to get it correct. It is your property until it gets to the curb. After that it is the trash collectors. The only other people that can go into that trash is the police, and only with a warrant. Until the trash collector picks it up, it's still your property.

LASERRAY
01-29-2004, 09:44 PM
I would be pissed if ANYONE was picking my trash, or recycle bin regardless of race or skin color. It just isn't acceptable to do that in a residential neighborhood. The presence of these scavengers is not only unsightly, but IMO also poses a threat to the security of my family and home.

RUCAV
01-29-2004, 11:35 PM
Hey ntwotrance! I was right too! Cmon, give a brother a little credit. :D

Blown 472
01-30-2004, 12:46 AM
I wood like to bust a nut in an mexican or asian bitch, pump her full of german arian youth man ranch.

dc96819
01-30-2004, 02:46 AM
Thats how i pay for my boat:D

HammerDown
01-30-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
I wood like to bust a nut in an mexican or asian bitch, pump her full of german arian youth man ranch.
I'll second that ...But with me it would be Italian Man Ranch:p

bear down
01-30-2004, 07:36 AM
Hell, I really don't care if they go through the trash just as long as it's quick and in the early a.m. when no one is around. How do you guys think this mexican bought his Eliminator:D :D :cool: . But now that I think of it as I am writing this post, the main concern is not they are going through the trash for recyclables (hell it's better than standing and begging for change or at a freeway on/off ramp asking for money) is the concern for identity theft. I always shred my paperwork but it's still not 100% guarenteed that I have gone through everything. My thinking is if they are collecting to supplement a very small income that they have then it's all good, but it's hard to make it an acceptable practice to some and not to all. my .2 cents!

91nordic29
01-30-2004, 07:51 AM
**** WHITEY and all his bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!
White people can't dance, jump, run, fight and a bunch of other shit like ...
... shoop, shoop, HULA HOOP:D :D

HighRoller
01-30-2004, 08:25 AM
Bear down, that was my next thought. I don't want ANYONE going through my trash because of the identity theft thing. And just for clarification, our trash is located in an enclosed area on the property and is picked up by one of those privately owned services, not the city. So that makes it our property until they pick it up. But the trash is not even the issue. It's the mentality of these people. They're like cockroaches who live off of other people's leftovers even if they have to steal them.

Dave C
01-30-2004, 08:28 AM
if someone wanted to nose through my garbage more power to them..... man stinky-ass poopy diapers are a motha.........:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
speaking of degenerates, you guys ever get those clowns walking down the street "casing" everything on your street. Makes you feel violated if you garage is open and they walk by and look in. hate that:mad:

Dave C
01-30-2004, 08:31 AM
BTW... like bear down said shred all you f-ing documents before you put it in your trash. They just busted one of those identity theft rings around here and they were getting their info from the trash.
the old lady's boss got his identity stolen and he is still trying to clean it up.

Sherpa
01-30-2004, 08:54 AM
funny how the whether seasons bring out the "can people"..
we get them here mostly spring/summer only though. some guys
walk thru the hoods very early around 4 am, most walk by around
7 or 8 in the morning.
I know the garbage company here has a disclaimer regarding
theft of recyclables, and a phone number to report the thefts.
I personally recycle all my own cans and bottles. but a few brave
souls have entered my driveway/sideyard and have actually had
the cajones to take my cans from my recycling barrels..... brave
or stupid..
each time, I ask them to leave and never come back. everytime
they deny understanding english.... most are asian. most drive
to our neighborhood in semi-decent cars....... they just like to
work, and this is their effort......... still bugs me though...
--Sherpa

bear down
01-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by HighRoller
Bear down, that was my next thought. I don't want ANYONE going through my trash because of the identity theft thing. And just for clarification, our trash is located in an enclosed area on the property and is picked up by one of those privately owned services, not the city. So that makes it our property until they pick it up. But the trash is not even the issue. It's the mentality of these people. They're like cockroaches who live off of other people's leftovers even if they have to steal them.
I agree that no one should go onto private property as they have to you. High Roller, Eaaaaassssssyyyyyyyyy on the cockroach terminology. Regardless of race, people are still human and not all are crooks, theives and hoodlums. Some are trying to scrape up as much as they can to survive (though most are up to no good). When I am in Havasu floating around on the water and enjoying a cold beer I tend to say "I wonder what the poor people are doing". I must say we all know what they are doing and we just need appreciate what we have and help out who we can!

Buff
01-30-2004, 09:28 AM
Of course I'll be severely labeled for saying this but Western European types built and established this civilzation that we now live in but Asian and hispanic invasion forces are inheriting it. As I see it the only people we owe a debt to are Black Americans and American Indians. We lost in Viet Nam and we are losing the unannounced war with Mexico. Illegal Aliens detest us for what we have build and accomplished, they are jealous! They want California and Texas back now that we have built and civilized it. Get some cojones - stay in Mexico - fix that hell-hole instead of sneaking up here like rats and infesting our cities with your third-world shit-city look and life! I'm sorry if I come off racist here but - hey - take a drive to East L. A. That is Mexico Norte! Buf

cruser
01-30-2004, 09:33 AM
Highroller
Which part of "Portland" do you live in? I am west of Portland and haven't noticed a problem yet.
cruzer

bear down
01-30-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Buff
Of course I'll be severely labeled for saying this but Western European types built and established this civilzation that we now live in but Asian and hispanic invasion forces are inheriting it. As I see it the only people we owe a debt to are Black Americans and American Indians. We lost in Viet Nam and we are losing the unannounced war with Mexico. Illegal Aliens detest us for what we have build and accomplished, they are jealous! They want California and Texas back now that we have built and civilized it. Get some cojones - stay in Mexico - fix that hell-hole instead of sneaking up here like rats and infesting our cities with your third-world shit-city look and life! I'm sorry if I come off racist here but - hey - take a drive to East L. A. That is Mexico Norte! Buf
There is no unannounced war with Mexico in my opinion. I have never heard any of my family in Mexico or in here in California ever say "We want our state back" All of my family are immigrants from Mexico and not once have they ever said that term nor in my 29 years of existence have I ever heard that nor have heard the term "jealousy". I have heard many times that "I wish I could be in a home that big" or "I wish I would be able to have a job that pays that well". Mexico's political parties for over a 100 years have robbed their own people by giving away property that mexico had owned to the American people (which is to no fault of U.S. gov't.) and have created a 2 class system and gov't that supports corruption. I don't blame the people. My opinion is that when you say "We" built "California and Texas" and civilized it is that "We meaning White,Black,Asian,European" built it not just one class of person or a political party. Hey Buff, you don't come off as racist only as ignorant.
Bear Down "Guillermo"
A.K.A. "Third world, hell hole tenant,shit-city citizen, rat infested dirty mexican sneak participant with a lack of cojones to corrupt the U.S."

totenhosen
01-30-2004, 10:21 AM
Not true! I just called the cops on some guys that were picking out of the trash on the street. Cops came checked them out and gave them a ticket even though they were just taking recycleables.
With all the identity theft stuff going on I'd wouldn't hesitate to do it again. (Even though I shred all my important papers)

bear down
01-30-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by totenhosen
Not true! I just called the cops on some guys that were picking out of the trash on the street. Cops came checked them out and gave them a ticket even though they were just taking recycleables.
With all the identity theft stuff going on I'd wouldn't hesitate to do it again. (Even though I shred all my important papers)
I just takes one piece of paper in the wrong hands to screw up one persons life!

twistedpair
01-30-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by bear down
Hey Buff, you don't come off as racist only as ignorant.
You can add that statement to Highrollers resume as well. Nice topic, Idiot!:rolleyes:

ITSALLGOOD69
01-30-2004, 11:07 AM
IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE YOUR RECYCLE'S, THEN YOU RECYCLE:yuk: AND GO BUY YOU A NEW F@#K'N ATTITUDE!:yuk: :yuk: (THEN HE WOUNDER'S WHY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE HIM):confused: :confused: I"M WITH YOU BEAR DOWN

Schiada76
01-30-2004, 11:27 AM
I was waiting for my crew to show up on a job in LA one day when a FILTHY wet back broad was picking through the trash. Then her cell phone rang, five minutes later a truck pulls up with her Hefe, loads her shit in the track and pays her on the spot.:mad:

CA Stu
01-30-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Dave C
ipeaking of degenerates, you guys ever get those clowns walking down the street "casing" everything on your street. Makes you feel violated if you garage is open and they walk by and look in. hate that:mad:
Hence the ax handle inside my garage door. I shall ask the interloper if he lives around here, and encourage him to vacate the neighborhood with much alacrity.
Cheers
CA Stu <-- Dispenser of Anglo-American Gentleman's Relish
PS I like everybody, regardless of skin color or disposition. As long as they've got big boobies :D :D :D

Ntwotrance
01-30-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by RUCAV
Hey ntwotrance! I was right too! Cmon, give a brother a little credit. :D
Alright, I'll give you partial credit...:D

mirvin
01-30-2004, 02:56 PM
I gotta tell ya, I know there was a thread on this the other day, but the biggest problem in my neighborhood is the tweekers that come out at night. They are the ones that worry me. Not the people digging through my trash.
Mirv;)

HighRoller
01-30-2004, 03:30 PM
TwistedPair, if you think I'm a "racist" then your ignorance apparently matches mine. I never said this person was bad specifically because they were mexican. I am upset that "wetbacks" act this way. By wetbacks, I mean people who invade our country illegally and feel entitled to help themselves to everything in sight! I'm sorry that the government in their country is corrupt, but that gives them the right to steal from our country? And let's clarify one thing, what they do IS theft. If your neighbor doesn't like his house and tries to take stuff from yours, what is that? What makes it worse is that the Mexican president encourages this behavior because it pumps 30 billion into the mexican economy for him to spend every year! Everyone can say that it's not a problem but wake up! These people are decimating our economy because they have no desire(in most cases) to acheive anything more. Everyone fawns over how hard the farm workers work, saying that Americans won't do that kind of work. Well, the American dream wasn't built on doing the same mindless job for a crappy wage your whole life. To me there's nothing admirable about that. I think we should annex all the nicer parts of Mexico in the name of the U.S. and see how they like it! PASS THE POPCORN!!!

Kilrtoy
01-30-2004, 05:06 PM
WOW

mirvin
01-30-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
WOW
That's ****ing hillarious Killer! I was wondering when you were gonna stumble accross this thread.;)
Mirvin:D

GlastronGuy
01-30-2004, 05:33 PM
... And let's clarify one thing, what they do IS theft. !
Do you have a source for that? I seemed to remember something to the contray and a quick Google search turned up this:
Theft and "Dumpster Diving
Stealing trash is not illegal. The Supreme Court ruled in 1988 that once an item is left for trash pickup, there is no expectation of privacy or continued ownership.

HalletDave
01-30-2004, 05:57 PM
Stealing trash is not illegal. The Supreme Court ruled in 1988 that once an item is left for trash pickup, there is no expectation of privacy or continued ownership.
If the container is at the street for pickup that may apply.
If someone hops the wall to the side of my house, on my property, and I catch them up to their ass in my trash container,they better be quick to splainin' why I should not to **** em up for trespassing.;) .
I've got my own Supreme Court happenin'. :D

HighRoller
01-30-2004, 06:54 PM
That only applies IF the container is on public property. In our case it isn't. Not only did they dig in the landlord's property, they came onto his property to do it! As I said before, they have no respect for anyone....including themselves.

TCHB
01-30-2004, 08:16 PM
The comments made by some people are just plain wrong. The one thing that is has been proven over the years is that racist people are afraid of the future and not prepared to compete in a open world economy. Remember the south and all the stupid people.

TRG
01-30-2004, 08:24 PM
sorry, but i'de rather keep my benny's,....they can keep their "EURO"! that will be the fall of mankind!
P.S. dont make me get all religeous on ya'!!

C-2
01-30-2004, 08:36 PM
I love arguing about trash.
In 1988 the supreme court ruled there is no expectation of privacy for trash LEFT AT YOUR CURB.
However, they did not rule that is was legal, or illegal. Since it is not prohibited by federal law most states and municipalities have municipal codes enacted making it illegal to pick thru someone’s trash if it is set at the curb for collection. Although the primary intent was to deter rampant recyclers, identity theft issues also make the ordinances more appealing to cities. In a nutshell, it is illegal in most cities per their municipal codes. Trust me, I've been sued over this issue when one of my employees went digging thru somebody’s trash (to try and get the goods on them), but was unfortunately being watched by the homeowner.
Dumpster diving falls under the trespassing statutes, it is mostly illegal. Most dumpsters are behind businesses and if you look up, you’ll see a no trespassing sign (for this reason).
And BTW
Spanish conqueror + Indian = Mexican. Think about that one. ;)

Wet Dream
01-30-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Buff
As I see it the only people we owe a debt to are Black Americans and American Indians. We lost in Viet Nam and we are losing the unannounced war with Mexico. Illegal Aliens detest us for what we have build and accomplished, they are jealous! They want California and Texas back now that we have built and civilized it. Get some cojones - stay in Mexico - fix that hell-hole instead of sneaking up here like rats and infesting our cities with your third-world shit-city look and life! Buf I'm with RD on this one and I'm anxiously waiting for a reply on this comment.:rolleyes:

DansBlown73Nordic
01-31-2004, 04:38 AM
I have a plan.......:D Fill your cans with Maggits.....:yuk: They spot those once and the next time they will pass up your cans.;)

TCHB
01-31-2004, 06:26 AM
Come on guys we all know why we have people from other countries coming here.
1. We all support buisness that hire illegal people.
You are all a bunch of talk and do nothing about it. When is the last time you stayed in a hotel and noticed all the service workers could not speak english and you continue to pay the hotel.
2. We all want cheap prices and are willing to support buisness owners that hire illegal people.
All of you who have purchased homes in Havasu have supported illegal people and the buisness owner breaking the law. You did nothing but said good price and nice house.
Next time you order your new boat think about who building the boat in the back room. Do not forget to tell them I will not buy the boat becuase of the illegal labor!

Buff
01-31-2004, 07:08 AM
RiverDave/Bear Down: Let me rattle on a little more here guys. Correct me if I'm wrong (I know you will.) Hispanic people in the southwest are the result of Spanish and Indian interbreeding to some degree. Spain is, last I looked, a Western European country. I should have said "we" - i.e. our forebears established and build this country and it pains me to see our culture being surplanted by a third world culture. I apologise Bear D for my poor expression. Also - regarding my comment that we "owe" American Indians and Blacks. Not monetary reparations but certainly the opportunity to participate - to work and build a life for their families in this country. We owe all legitimate citizens of the US this - black, brown, yellow and white. Safe cities and neighborhoods, a strong military and a booming economy and blah-blah. It makes me sick and sad to see the human debris down there near The Convention Center (LA Boat Show). As high as I get over the incredible boats down there I get equally as low looking at all those beat-down street people. Sorry - I'm rambling. buf

RUCAV
01-31-2004, 08:31 AM
There are significant differences in the type of residence you live in and where the rubish( Oooh) is kept. Most apartments keep dumpsters in the alley which makes it easier for trash pickup. YOu generally have no expectation of privacy there. Generally! In a house, where you keep it on the side of the house, you generally do have an expectation of privacy. Generally, search and seizure is the issue there. Trash diggers usually dont fall under the catergory of people who can violate your civil rights by going through your trash. Officers of the government can.
As mentioned, almost every municipality has an ordinance against this which is gonna make it a misdemeanor regardless of there the trash is kept.
So unless FIVE O is going through your trash, your probably better sticking to the city ordinance. If someone comes onto your private property and while going through your trash you confront them and the make a furtive movement(quick movement that puts you in fear that the suspect is reaching for a weapon or going to assault you) then you would be justified in defending yourself with only enough force necesary to overcome their resistance.

Sun burners
01-31-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by TCHB
Come on guys we all know why we have people from other countries coming here.
1. We all support buisness that hire illegal people.
You are all a bunch of talk and do nothing about it. When is the last time you stayed in a hotel and noticed all the service workers could not speak english and you continue to pay the hotel.
2. We all want cheap prices and are willing to support buisness owners that hire illegal people.
All of you who have purchased homes in Havasu have supported illegal people and the buisness owner breaking the law. You did nothing but said good price and nice house.
Next time you order your new boat think about who building the boat in the back room. Do not forget to tell them I will not buy the boat becuase of the illegal labor!
I always wondered the results of a
"GEL COATER UNION"!

likwidsukr
01-31-2004, 10:20 AM
I am Irish, and yes all the stereotypes are true, I like to drink and fight and stuff.....
Me TOO....**** all of ya.....:D Expecially RD;) You get it in the junk:D

twistedpair
01-31-2004, 11:34 AM
Learn to read, Highroller. The post did not say you're Racist , only Ignorant . How could I construe someone who categorizes dark skinned people, possibly of hispanic descent, as "Wetbacks ", to be racist?:rolleyes:
As for my ignorance matching yours, don't sell yourself short, you take it to an entirely new level.

Drunk tank
01-31-2004, 11:46 AM
I'm an equal oppertunity hater... don't matter what color you are or what language you speak... if youre on my property and you arnt invited, you best get your fawkin roll on. This country boy will be goin to grab his shotgun... as far as I know you might be stealing my goat... that sweet ass is very special to me :wink:
As far as goin through my trash... I dont like it. Sure I'm not rich and dont really have much for that matter, but I think of it as rather rude. If you want to dig through my garbage, wait till it gets to the landfill and do it there rather than my yard. It just makes my vision of them as a guy just trying to make a buck lessen to someone who has no respect for my property though it be trash.

RiverRatMike
01-31-2004, 12:03 PM
So I roll up to the house right as this fat ugly mexican chick parks her POS dodge and heads for our trash and recycling. She watches me park and doesn't even hesitate to start digging! I told her to get lost and it took her a second to understand because obviously she "no habla". WTF? These cockroaches have absolutely no respect for anyone's property, including their own! It's one thing if she picks up a can off the street, but when you're digging in an enclosed area that the landlord pays to maintain and have picked up? HELL NO! We get a better price on rent because the owner gets the money from the recycling. I guess once they get away with moving illegally into a country they think everything is fair game!!
boy, if I started this thread everyone from the HD forum would be calling me a racist!

TCHB
01-31-2004, 02:29 PM
riodog
I can tell you are from Riverside and very ignorant about buisness in the US. Why do you think buisness of all size do not fight this problem. It is dollars and more dollars. Who do you think is behind the scenes making the products? It is sad to say not us, we can not compete with the world economy. You are starting to see all of the major banks (Wells Fargo, Bank of America Etc.) airlines are setting up call centers in Inida. If you are not highly educated or have a specialized skill you will be competing with the third world people here or overseas. Legal or Illegal will not make a difference becuase buisness is buisness. Remember buisness loves this cheap labor and you are not going to change it with racist remarks.

RiverRatMike
01-31-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by riodog
Yeah, RRM, I've been called a racista few times myself and all it shows is that the idiot that calls me that can't read and understand what I've written! About half the peeps on the boards just skim the thread and start punchin keys before they figger out what's been said.
Twisted, I thought 'wetback' was just sort of a description of a condition of being. Damn if i didn't learn sumptum new!
Drunk Tank, welcome home, i think you'll fit right in and I've heard how fond of that goat you are. I'll phone before i come a visitin.
Rio
Yeah I know what you mean. A few months bad I wrote something relating to a Mexican on the HD forum and pretty much got my head bit off. I did apoligize for the comment but then again it just goes to show me really how many people are so god damn sensitive....

SCUBA STEVE
02-01-2004, 10:00 PM
[B]TwistedPair, if you think I'm a "racist" then your ignorance apparently matches mine. I never said this person was bad specifically because they were mexican. I am upset that "wetbacks" act this way. By wetbacks, I mean people who invade our country illegally and feel entitled to help themselves to everything in sight!
You should have used the term illegal imagrant then you dumb ****. I have been through your part of the town before, yeah its full of white peeps there that look at brown skinned peeps funny.
Come through my town and you'll see every race doing what they can to survive. I agree some things are wrong, but you have to consider how fortunate all of us are to have a roof over our heads.
How would you like it if I started off a thread saying I hate when crackers..... :confused:
Now I know why I dont post much over here anymore. :yuk:

Kilrtoy
02-01-2004, 10:04 PM
Scuba,
you said you didnt post of here anymore
BECAUSE,
I stopped posting pics of MRS. KILRTOY

SCUBA STEVE
02-01-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Scuba,
you said you didnt post of here anymore
BECAUSE,
I stopped posting pics of MRS. KILRTOY
oh yeah I forgot. ;) :)

bear down
02-02-2004, 07:30 AM
Calm down Beardown, we've had these conversations before and you should know I'm just stirren the pot to get everybody's attention. Besides, every group has slang names for every other group.
I hear you Rio, I sometimes forget your roll on these boards (as devils advocate) which put things into perspective with some of the comments/views you make. I really don't mind the word wetback but sometimes it really rubs me the wrong way coming from some people especially if they don't deal with them often (I can't image HR dealing with too many "latinos" in Oregon).

AdrenelineOD
02-02-2004, 08:20 AM
I work Masonry and my dauhter is 1/2 Guatamalin. her grandmother was a w@t&ack. she and my workers would agree with some of the stuff said on here. her grandmother also said no matter what people say its still too easy for people to get a ss# here. 600$ anyones got one:mad:

AdrenelineOD
02-02-2004, 08:25 AM
grandma got her green card the legal way. she took american history in gatamala then applied here for a green card. no 600 $ or nothing. just had to sneek in to apply. granpa also from Ga. own`s a large engineering buissness in Cucumungu. Not bad for a W/B

Mrs Scuba
02-02-2004, 05:43 PM
HighRoller,
........as posted by you:
"TwistedPair, if you think I'm a "racist" then your ignorance apparently matches mine. I never said this person was bad specifically because they were mexican. I am upset that "wetbacks" act this way. By wetbacks, I mean people who invade our country illegally and feel entitled to help themselves to everything in sight!"
Racist or ignorant, you can decide:
RD's definition: It's a term for mexicans, generally illegal mexicans that swam the Rio Grande to enter the country hence the name 'wetback.'
Other definition: Offensive term for a person of Mexican descent.
No matter how you want to explain yourself, you were talking about Mexicans.
If I recall alot has happened here in California let alone in other parts of the country. The Rodney King riots, who started those?
Ku Klux Klan, need I say more.
Now I do not see one race that has never done bad, and I don't think that will ever happen. You can apologize for your statement, or leave it alone, either way what was said was racist/ignorant.
I personally know from experience that Hispanic people do take away jobs from ohthers. They did come in to the US illegally (some), and they worked hard and some few received legal documentation. I work for a staffing service and no matter who applies for work, by far the hardest working people are Hispanic. I as a recruiter always offer work to anyone I see in need. I have in more than one ocassion given my Business Card to Caucasian people and asked them to come in to apply for work, and that I would find them a job, rather than stand on an intersection asking for money. NOT once have they shown up. Now the hispanic people you see on those same intersections, are selling something, they are not just asking for money, they are working hard for it. From experience it maybe different in other parts of the country I would hire a LEGAL hispanic rather than anyone else, they have always been 110% more responsible and dependable.
Now you can decide and call it wht you wish. But however you try to explain, it comes out the same. Just because one person does it doesn't mean the whole fricken race is the same!!
:mad:

mirvin
02-02-2004, 05:47 PM
Is this thread ever going to die?????????
Mirvin:rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-02-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Mrs Scuba
HighRoller,
........as posted by you:
"TwistedPair, if you think I'm a "racist" then your ignorance apparently matches mine. I never said this person was bad specifically because they were mexican. I am upset that "wetbacks" act this way. By wetbacks, I mean people who invade our country illegally and feel entitled to help themselves to everything in sight!"
Racist or ignorant, you can decide:
RD's definition: It's a term for mexicans, generally illegal mexicans that swam the Rio Grande to enter the country hence the name 'wetback.'
Other definition: Offensive term for a person of Mexican descent.
No matter how you want to explain yourself, you were talking about Mexicans.
If I recall alot has happened here in California let alone in other parts of the country. The Rodney King riots, who started those?
Now I do not see one race that has never done bad, and I don't think that will ever happen. You can apologize for your statement, or leave it alone, either way what was said was racist/ignorant.
I personally know from experience that Hispanic people do take away jobs from ohthers. They did come in to the US illegally (some), and they worked hard and some few received legal documentation. I work for a staffing service and no matter who applies for work, by far the hardest working people are Hispanic. I as a recruiter always offer work to anyone I see in need. I have in more than one ocassion given my Business Card to Caucasian people and asked them to come in to apply for work, and that I would find them a job, rather than stand on an intersection asking for money. NOT once have they shown up. Now the hispanic people you see on those same intersections, are selling something, they are not just asking for money, they are working hard for it. From experience it maybe different in other parts of the country I would hire a LEGAL hispanic rather than anyone else, they have always been 110% more responsible and dependable.
Now you can decide and call it wht you wish. But however you try to explain, it comes out the same. Just because one person does it doesn't mean the whole fricken race is the same!!
:mad:
I agree with you babe.. You tell him..;)

bear down
02-02-2004, 09:16 PM
. With my sarcastic sense of humor and caustic tongue, what comes out is only my attempt to get people to think!
Earlier in this thread I asked the question- Is this a racial issue or a behavioral issue?
Rio,
Making people think is what you do well. I agree that this is more of a behavioral issue than anything else. Though your sarcasim is hard to grasp and accept:D ;) , it should always remind us what the other side is thinking and why. Rio, thanks for always being the the big A-Hole on the boards because with out you we would assume that we are always right. Seriously we all need to think before we write.

Ntwotrance
02-02-2004, 09:18 PM
I must be a bit lost here...didn't know the KKK started the L.A. riots. And if memory serves me correctly, Rodney King is still and will always be in trouble with the law in some form. Granted, what happened to him was wrong, or at least in the cameras eye, since none of us were personally there, but to say that the KKK started the L.A. riots, please fill me in on how they did so....
NTwoTrance----:confused: <---would like to see this thread die once and for all.....

Kilrtoy
02-02-2004, 11:44 PM
WOW:confused:

Ntwotrance
02-03-2004, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Knuckle head
NTwoTrance:
I think what she was trying to say is that there is bad groups in all races. The riots were started by the African Americans the KKK is full of stupid Whites ETC. ETC.
(I agree with Mrs Scuba 100% on this) 1 bad apple should not spoil the whole lot!!!!!
BTW- I could not agree with you(NTwoTrance) more KILL THIS THREAD
Thanks for the clarification Knucklehead, now I understand...now can't we all just move on from this thread???

Jrocket
09-08-2005, 05:01 PM
It has been boring in here lately ehhh?

mirvin
09-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Sooooo........did you guys sign you "California Border Police" petitions yet :supp: :D

redi4fun
09-08-2005, 05:05 PM
Leave it to Jordy! :supp: ;)

Jrocket
09-08-2005, 05:05 PM
River season is over. :D
Getting hot in here early this year.

redi4fun
09-08-2005, 05:07 PM
This explains why Kilr and Highroller share the love. :supp:

Jordy
09-08-2005, 05:09 PM
Leave it to Jordy! :supp: ;)
What did I do??? :D

redi4fun
09-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Nothing :D
I hearby nominate you ***boat historian.

Coleitis22
09-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Right on, The exacto knife was designed for working on very small projects. :supp:

Jordy
09-08-2005, 05:14 PM
Nothing :D
I hearby nominate you ***boat historian.
Leave me out of any nominations for positions on an internet forum. That's way to f'kn' Boredmont for my likings. I am disinclined to acquiesce. Means no. ;) (sorry, thought that line worked nicely there). :D :D :D

redi4fun
09-08-2005, 05:18 PM
Leave me out of any nominations for positions on an internet forum. That's way to f'kn' Boredmont for my likings. I am disinclined to acquiesce. Means no. ;) (sorry, thought that line worked nicely there). :D :D :D
How about Supreme Court Justice then, that pot is much bigger.
Where is 396 ways to ? when you need him????????

mirvin
09-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Oh this is GREAT,...... :idea:
WHY DID I JUST GET A PM TELLING ME THAT SOMEONE RESPONDED TO THIS THREAD????
WHAT THE HELL. :D

Jrocket
09-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Oh this is GREAT,...... :idea:
WHY DID I JUST GET A PM TELLING ME THAT SOMEONE RESPONDED TO THIS THREAD????
WHAT THE HELL. :D
you probably subscribed to it.

Brooski
09-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Negative Houston! It becomes the property of the trash collector, whoever that may be. Trash containers are considered recycling containers. With recycling and such and the costs involved, they are basically stealing. Our PD will arrest for digging thru the trash. The trash hauler gets money from the recyclables to offset costs.

Jrocket
09-08-2005, 07:07 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but this thread has NO other purpose except to get rises out of people, stir the pot, hurt feelings, and serve no useful purpose. It was brought to the top for WHAT reason? Along the same lines as the "RD" thread that got deleted.
Just another show of poor judgement.
IMHO
Rio
Just like all threads in Bench racers as well.

C-2
09-08-2005, 08:54 PM
Negative Houston! It becomes the property of the trash collector, whoever that may be. Trash containers are considered recycling containers. With recycling and such and the costs involved, they are basically stealing. Our PD will arrest for digging thru the trash. The trash hauler gets money from the recyclables to offset costs.
Not every city has municipal codes making it illegal to dig thru residential trash. There's no Cali Penal code section against it (yet).
Commercial dumpsters usually fall under both Cali Penal and municipal codes for trespass.
While you have no expectation of privacy for any trash set out for collection, people often mistakingly think somebody can jack your trash. It varies from city to city, county to county throughout the nation. ;)
damn, I must be bored....