PDA

View Full Version : And you thought YOUR rig halled ass

LASERRAY
01-29-2004, 08:37 PM
As a rememberance to those lost 1 year ago.
This is still one of the coolest perspectives ever!
BLASTOFF (http://www.spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/video/shuttle/sts-112/qtime/sts112fd01a.mov)

mirvin
01-29-2004, 09:14 PM
That's pretty cool Laser.
Mirvin;)

LASERRAY
01-29-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
That's pretty cool Laser.
Mirvin;) Thanks, I like it alot. I asked myself the question a few times: If you knew that you were going to die before you made it back to earth, would you still accept the shuttle mission? Hmmmmm. If I didn't have a family to think about, then yes. The adreneline rush would be worth-it IMHO:cool:

mirvin
01-29-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Thanks, I like it alot. I asked myself the question a few times: If you knew that you were going to die before you made it back to earth, would you still accept the shuttle mission? Hmmmmm. If I didn't have a family to think about, then yes. The adreneline rush would be worth-it IMHO:cool:
I don't know bro, I'd go with ya if I knew I had a better chance of getting back.....;)

LASERRAY
01-29-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
I don't know bro, I'd go with ya if I knew I had a better chance of getting back.....;) I think that most would. To volunteer for a suicide mission is well, crazy. Besides, what good if any is the experience if you can't describe it to your friends over a beer afterwards, right?;)