PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Pic?

superV
01-30-2004, 09:48 AM
Looking for a few pics of buckets seats with a cooler seat behind them, to show the wife thinking about going with this set up. Any help would be great!;)

roln 20s
01-30-2004, 10:06 AM
Something like this- its RTJas 21 Lavey.
http://www.rivertoys.com/LaveyMeAlone/images/lma_1p.jpg
Roln 20s

superV
01-30-2004, 10:40 AM
Nice just what I was looking for!Thnx Keep them coming!

clownpuncher
01-30-2004, 12:17 PM
Here ya go. The original owner, Froggystyle, had this cooler custom fitted with an upholstered pad, complete with Ultra's logo. Either way you go I'd suggest the stainless cooler and make sure you cover the hinges in the rear with some material, so's not to chaf the boat's upholstery. [url]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/53609-med.jpg

little rowe boat
01-30-2004, 12:34 PM
Hey CP. thats pretty cool.Do you know where I could purchase that cooler ?:cool:

clownpuncher
01-30-2004, 03:06 PM
LRB. How ya been?
You can purchase that particular cooler, but it'll cost ya:cool:
Actually, that's a coleman stainless 48 quart deal. Just have a seat cusion made to match your boats interior and fasten it to the top.

little rowe boat
01-30-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by clownpuncher
LRB. How ya been?
You can purchase that particular cooler, but it'll cost ya:cool:
Actually, that's a coleman stainless 48 quart deal. Just have a seat cusion made to match your boats interior and fasten it to the top.
Doin ok,how about yourself ? whens the wedding? I would like to purchase the cooler,but where? I am getting ready to take the boat in for a re-uoholstery job and would like to get the cushion done at the same time.:cool:

clownpuncher
01-30-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
Doin ok,how about yourself ? whens the wedding? I would like to purchase the cooler,but where? I am getting ready to take the boat in for a re-uoholstery job and would like to get the cushion done at the same time.:cool:
Doin good LRB. We actually got married in Dec, in Vegas. We figured what the heck, we're getting married anyway, we may as well get the tax benefit for 2003. We've both been-there-done-that as far as blown out weddings. Kinda nice in Vegas. No fuss, jus drinkin and havin fun.
I don't know exactly where to get the cooler. Maybe look on line? The stainless really keeps the beers cold for a long time, and it's stronger than the plastic. Obviously with its configuration in my boat it's used as a seat too.