PDA

View Full Version : bravoshop update

Larry J
02-07-2003, 10:29 PM
I have heard that the bravo shop has a update for
alpha to bravo but I cannot find there website, can anyone help out if there is a update and prices, any help would be appreciated,

Rexone
02-07-2003, 10:48 PM
bravo shop (http://www.bravoshop.com/)

Larry J
02-11-2003, 09:54 AM
Thanks, I found that site earlier but must have not looked enough, looked again and found the conversion, WOW $7000, is there any way to do it
any cheaper, you could probably buy another boat
with a bravo outdrive on it for about that much, remove the drive, and part out the rest of the boat, does anyone have any ideas?

MANIC MECHANIC
02-11-2003, 07:26 PM
Mercury sells engine/drive packages at a substantial savings over buying either unit separatly. Talk to you're local dealers and see if you can locate some one who needs to buy an engine that can be ordered with a bravo drive package and make a deal on the drive. idea

MANIC MECHANIC
02-12-2003, 08:22 PM
Larry, maybe you could contact D. Schuttler(here in the outdrive forum) and make arrangements to buy his bravo drive and gimbal plate after he makes his upgrade idea Tim

MANIC MECHANIC
02-12-2003, 08:52 PM
Larry,I'm sure you have already noticed,WATERBUM has posted for sale a 1999 bravo drive. GO FOR IT! Tim smile_sp

steve@kps
02-13-2003, 07:37 AM
Larry, i have a good friend of mine selling his bravo one outdrive, upper and lower. cheap. It's not beautiful, but the price is right. I can get him to take a pic of it and e-mail to you if your interested. e-mail me at keyprop@hotmail.com
steve g.