PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cyclone

MudPumper
01-31-2004, 05:06 PM
Hows the new motor coming along???

cyclone
02-01-2004, 08:01 PM
the motor is together ready to go back in the boat. the boat isn't ready for the motor though. got some things to i want to improve on first.

HBjet
02-01-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by cyclone
the boat isn't ready for the motor though..... got some things I want to improve on first.
Some things?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20suckerpunch.jpg
Some "Hot Boat" that clunker is...
HBjet:D

AZKC
02-02-2004, 07:07 AM
Just can't leave it alone can he:D

HBjet
02-02-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by AZKC
Just can't leave it alone can he:D
Nope, and now it's sitting in my garage, and my boat is stuck sitting outside.... WTF?
Well, the back of it is under the garage, and the boat is covered...
HBjet

cyclone
02-02-2004, 09:23 AM
oh i'm sure if you ripped all the carpet out of your boat it wouldn't look much better than mine does now. :D

Taylorman
02-02-2004, 09:32 AM
oh i'm sure if you ripped all the carpet out of your boat it wouldn't look much better than mine does now. :D
It would if MissHBJet was in it.
You need a picture of MissCyclone in that picture to distract the viewer from looking at the boat.

cyclone
02-02-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Taylorman
It would if MissHBJet was in it.
You need a picture of MissCyclone in that picture to distract the viewer from looking at the boat.
true, true.:D

Windy
02-02-2004, 10:42 AM
She didnt make it over yesterday:(

cyclone
02-02-2004, 10:45 AM
yeah who the hell throws a baby shower on superbowl sunday??:mad:

Cs19
02-02-2004, 11:20 AM
You guys get any work done yesterday?

HBjet
02-02-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by cs19
You guys get any work done yesterday?
I know it doesn't look like it, but we did. We just kept changing our mind on what to do half way through everything.
HBjet

cyclone
02-02-2004, 11:38 AM
yeah we succeeded in making a mess of the garage. :D

HBjet
02-02-2004, 12:00 PM
yeah we succeeded in making a mess of the garage. :D
I bet a lot of people here are amazied I have a garage that is actually worked in huh? I bet they will even be surprised I have some tools too.
HBjet

disco_charger
02-02-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by HBjet
I bet a lot of people here are amazied I have a garage that is actually worked in huh? I bet they will even be surprised I have some tools too.
HBjet
Not surprised you have tools. Kragen sells lot's of tools. I'd be real surprised if you knew how to use them...;)

victorfb
02-02-2004, 12:02 PM
HBjet. be careful man. have you seen mikes garage lately? no wonder he brought the boat to your place. :p

TexasJet
02-02-2004, 12:05 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: I thought I read a thread not long ago that had a picture of Cyclones boat all put back together. He said he never wanted to lay carpet again, etc. It looked like it was all done, even the motor was installed. Now its gutted? Was I dreaming about the boat being almost finished?

HBjet
02-02-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by disco_charger
I'd be real surprised if you knew how to use them...;)
That's it... you caught me!
TJ, I was saying the same thing to Mike last night.
HBjet

HBjet
02-02-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by victorfb
HBjet. be careful man. have you seen mikes garage lately? no wonder he brought the boat to your place. :p
Well, when he came over, I was doing a little cleaning too.... although, my boat is always in the garage (except last night) so at will NEVER look like cyclone's... His is more like a display that you just open the garage door and look at, but never go inside.... because you don't know where you can even enter :D
HBjet

cyclone
02-02-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by disco_charger
Not surprised you have tools. Kragen sells lot's of tools. I'd be real surprised if you knew how to use them...;)
that angry little boater makes an appearance!! actually HB has helped me disassemble and reassemble several of my trucks, motors, boats etc so i can vouch that he knows his way around the shop.
how about an update on your boat? i hear its getting some fresh colors.

cyclone
02-02-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by TexasJet
:confused: :confused: :confused: I thought I read a thread not long ago that had a picture of Cyclones boat all put back together. He said he never wanted to lay carpet again, etc. It looked like it was all done, even the motor was installed. Now its gutted? Was I dreaming about the boat being almost finished?
and i still dont want to lay carpet. i ripped it out, but i'm not puttin' the new stuff in. i'll leave that to the professionals. The boat was finished and put together but over the summer i noticed that the original false floor in the boat had rotted from the bottom side out. That was the one part of the boat that Todd and I didn't restore because the topside of it looked like new. Little did i know that the bottom of it had never been laminated to it was slowly rotting away. so i cut it out and decided to respray the gel coat in the bilge because it had gotten burned from my headers and stained from an oil leak the old motor had. should be done and good as new in a few weeks and then there won't be a single part of the boat that isn't restored to new. :)

victorfb
02-02-2004, 01:09 PM
wooohooo... sounds good mike. cant wait to see it all together and on the water..

cyclone
02-02-2004, 01:13 PM
me too. i'm so ready for river season.

MudPumper
02-02-2004, 10:24 PM
Mike, I admire your dedication to working on your boat!!! I have a list of things I want to do to my boat but for some reason I can't find the time. Oh, maybe it's because I'm always sitting in front of this ****ing computer wasting my life on HB and RRL.;)

cyclone
02-03-2004, 09:24 AM
i'll bet that in some countries, sitting in front of the computer is more admirable than working on a boat. :D