PDA

View Full Version : NorCal Boat Show

CMABadseed
01-31-2004, 07:24 PM
hit up the show at pleasanton today. one f29, one 30ish skater, a couple eliminators, couple of ultras. nothing over the top awesome. tons of pontoons, yacht types, and lots of tournament ski boats.
parking was 8 bucks....doesnt seem like much for the LA show, but it was a little high for a show in the middle of no where.
it was good meeting you drew. sorry it was only a quick hello, didnt wanna keep ya from sellin a couple of 29's! i'll have to stop by the shop one of these days.

Boatmaster
02-03-2004, 12:34 PM
Good meeting you too sorry we did'nt get to talk more, feel free to stop by the shop any time.

likeFATHERlikeSON3
02-03-2004, 02:33 PM
any real hot boats? im going to go this week. is it the same stuff as on weekends?

CMABadseed
02-03-2004, 03:25 PM
that f29 was the nicest pleasure boat out there IMO, but there were alot of nice yacht type and a whole bunch of aluminum (pontoons and fishing boats). Some of those tournament boats were really nice and the only salesman who gave me the time of day was a guy from larson marine while i was looking at a nautique.
a couple of nice boats not there, i bet drew would make you a swingin deal on one of those twins!

Boatmaster
02-05-2004, 12:21 PM
Going into the last weekend of the show stop by the DCB both and say hello, or better yet buy a new or used DCB for this summer. See Ya there With your check book :D Drew. 925-828-5775