PDA

View Full Version : Ziemans trailers........

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2004, 10:14 PM
Well here are a couple of pics of Der Zieman rides....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1152MVC-123F-med.JPG
Kinda liked the tandem Lake Lice trailer...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1152MVC-124F-med.JPG
Now if they'd just get me that gallon of touch up paint....
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:D :D :D :D

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Well here are a couple of pics of Der Zieman rides....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1152MVC-123F-med.JPG
Kinda liked the tandem Lake Lice trailer...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1152MVC-124F-med.JPG
Now if they'd just get me that gallon of touch up paint....
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:D :D :D :D Can you crop or chop that Sea-Doo out of the picture? No offense. I know you enjoy yours.

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Can you crop or chop that Sea-Doo out of the picture? No offense. I know you enjoy yours.
Hell I damn near bought another at the show today....
:eek: :D

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 10:20 PM
Hell I damn near bought another at the show today....
:eek: :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2004, 10:21 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)
LOL.....LOL.....LOL.....

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 10:30 PM
Hey Doc, Did you hook up with anyone from Das boards?:confused: Sorry I missed you today, but I was busy here at home. Our 5th wheel got broken into at the storage place last week, so now it's here at home and I had to make room for it today. So, who'd you see?

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2004, 10:31 PM
Hey Doc, Did you hook up with anyone from Das boards?:confused: Sorry I missed you today, but I was busy here at home. Our 5th wheel got broken into at the storage place last week, so now it's here at home and I had to make room for it today. So, who'd you see?
Magic Mtn. Dan called me up after I had already left. I got there pretty much at the opening and left around 2:30 so I never did actually hook up with anyone:(

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 10:39 PM
Magic Mtn. Dan called me up after I had already left. I got there pretty much at the opening and left around 2:30 so I never did actually hook up with anyone:( Oh well, there's always the River. I Met Mr. & Mrs. Kilrtoy, Mrs. Flying V, Bre, Tremor Therapy, Tab, and a Couple others that I can't remember. Didn't get to see RD that day, so needless to say I didn't get to kick him in the junk. R U flying-out tomorrow?:D

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2004, 10:41 PM
Oh well, there's always the River. I Met Mr. & Mrs. Kilrtoy, Mrs. Flying V, Bre, Tremor Therapy, Tab, and a Couple others that I can't remember. Didn't get to see RD that day, so needless to say I didn't get to kick him in the junk. R U flying-out tomorrow?:D
Nope I am on quasi permanent station here with the company for a while. Will probably be here for a few months...
:eek:
So beware Southern California drivers, you thought YOU drove like crap!!!!! Oh, well I guess you do... But I am worse!
And I did have this strange feeling like I was behind enemy lines today...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1152MVC-240F-med.JPG
DOH!!!
:D

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 10:49 PM
Nope I am on quasi permanent station here with the company for a while. Will probably be here for a few months...
So beware Southern California drivers, you thought YOU drove like crap!!!!! Oh, well I guess you do... But I am worse!
And I did have this strange feeling like I was behind enemy lines today...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1152MVC-240F-med.JPG
DOH!!!
:D Does this mean that you brought the boat? Or that all your So. Cal ***boat buddies are going to go nautical with the Doc in their boats? I see an oppurtunity here. Ever been to my neck of the woods? I'm about 50 miles up the coast from L.A. And you know you're welcome anytime.:)

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2004, 10:53 PM
Thanks Ray,
I built the first 6 or 8 cell sites in Ventura/Camarillo in the late 80s for what is now AT&T Wireless. If I will be here long enough and can find a storage yard, I will go home one weekend and drag the boat down. Everything is kind of up in the air right now, at least I am in Southern California and not like New York or something.
Yes there could be opportunity for us all to get together...it'd be cool!!!!
And BTW thanks for the invite. We'll have to get together.
:D

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 11:11 PM
Thanks Ray,
I built the first 6 or 8 cell sites in Ventura/Camarillo in the late 80s for what is now AT&T Wireless. If I will be here long enough and can find a storage yard, I will go home one weekend and drag the boat down. Everything is kind of up in the air right now, at least I am in Southern California and not like New York or something.
:D So you're the Guy!!!:mad: :D Well as you know I'm in Camarillo, which isn't too far from you, so if you need a cup of flour, just ask. I'll run it right over.;)

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2004, 11:15 PM
So you're the Guy!!!:mad: :D Well as you know I'm in Camarillo, which isn't too far from you, so if you need a cup of flour, just ask. I'll run it right over.;)
Cool, I am staying in Los Alamitos right now at the folks house (one of the reasons I have been kind of quiet, no DSL for me)...
When I built those cells, your phone weighed about 4 pounds and you could drive nails into stucco with it... So things worked very differently. Now with these stupid little phones...it takes like a kajillion cell sites cuz they are so whimpy:rolleyes: unlike those old Motorola monster phones...:D

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 11:19 PM
Thanks Ray,
:D When you say that you "Build cell cites", do you mean that you erect the towers, set-up the head-end's etc......?

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2004, 11:22 PM
When you say that you "Build cell cites", do you mean that you erect the towers, set-up the head-end's etc......?
Manage the design, hire the contractors, supervise the construction, get the backhaul (circuits to get the data and voice from the sites to the switch), get the permits, acquire the site, etc.
I project manage the process of building the system.

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 11:25 PM
Manage the design, hire the contractors, supervise the construction, get the backhaul (circuits to get the data and voice from the sites to the switch), get the permits, acquire the site, etc.
I project manage the process of building the system. Well.......................................... I work at McDonalds:D J/K

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2004, 11:27 PM
Well.......................................... I work at McDonalds:D J/K
least it is not the WAL MART!!!!!
:D ;)

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 11:28 PM
least it is not the WAL MART!!!!!
:D ;) ;) ;) ;)

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2004, 11:32 PM
;) ;) ;)
OK on that note ........ I'm outa here...later....gotta go night night...

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 11:41 PM
OK on that note ........ I'm outa here...later....gotta go night night... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Ninety Nite Doc. Working tomorrow i suppose? Or is Momma telling you that it's time for bed?:D Good Night.

MagicMtnDan
02-01-2004, 07:53 AM
Sorry we couldn't get together at the show Dr. Eagle.
I found OGShocker in the Dana booth - he showed me some pictures of his 27' Dana - it was so loaded with bareassed women it looked like it was ready to capsize!
I asked him if he got the women into his boat by throwing in a bag full of fifties :D
Good to see you OGS

Dr. Eagle
02-01-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Sorry we couldn't get together at the show Dr. Eagle.
I found OGShocker in the Dana booth - he showed me some pictures of his 27' Dana - it was so loaded with bareassed women it looked like it was ready to capsize!
I asked him if he got the women into his boat by throwing in a bag full of fifties :D
Good to see you OGS
Sorry I missed you as well. I had been there for about four hours and my game knee was getting tired so it was time to boogie.
I spent some time at the Dana booth too, one thing about their boats I wasn't so sure about was the beam. They look a little on the narrow side to me, but maybe it is an optical thing...