PDA

View Full Version : oh shit handles!

Drunk tank
02-02-2004, 12:56 PM
Whats a good place to get an oh shit handle to mount on the dash infront of the front passenger? I've had people almost bounce out of my boat before when hitting someones wake with the think goin balls to the wall. Figure I'd Like to keep them in so i dont have to slow down, turn around and pick them up. Do you guys have any other creative ways or places to mount a handle liek that? I want something thats low profile and not very noticable... figure it might show off my bad driving. :D
muchas gracias

AdrenelineOD
02-02-2004, 01:46 PM
jeep store! give it a good shake before somone goes flying out with part of your boat though.;)

AdrenelineOD
02-02-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by AdrenelineOD
jeep store! give it a good shake before somone goes flying out with part of your boat though.;) and use thruogh bolts only or else!!!!!!!!:(

Mohavekid
02-02-2004, 01:52 PM
Try these guys. Top notch parts and good service too. http://www.rexmar.com/

Taylorman
02-02-2004, 02:15 PM
ASK CHET. I think he has oh shit bars on his boat.

fourspeednup
02-02-2004, 03:43 PM
Process of elimination--keep tossing them until you find a passenger that can stay in and ask her if she'll get married:D

Marlin455
02-02-2004, 05:25 PM
Here you go- The ultimate passenger restraint system!:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/68PRSr1.jpg

fourspeednup
02-02-2004, 05:29 PM
That's not a bad idea:D

Doug H.
02-02-2004, 05:55 PM
Marlin455, that is some funny shit man. :D

moneysucker
02-02-2004, 06:38 PM
Definately go through Rex Marine. My brother has one on the dash of his southwind. Go with a billet marine grab handle and it will look like it belongs there not really conveying the occasional Jack ass manuver. So are you building those seats yet? Get crackin' spring break is coming fast.
Cy

Drunk tank
02-02-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by moneysucker
Definately go through Rex Marine. My brother has one on the dash of his southwind. Go with a billet marine grab handle and it will look like it belongs there not really conveying the occasional Jack ass manuver. So are you building those seats yet? Get crackin' spring break is coming fast.
Cy
I'm a slacker and a half... not to mention I didnt bring my boat up this weekend because of weather. I'm gonna start on the front buckets this week sometime. Then I'll do the rear bench when I get my whoopty up here. Figure I can complete the buckets in one day and the bench in one day (got my buddies helping as well). But if we get some girls over to help (by lookin good) it may take an extra few days. Now, getting the frames done... and gettin them upolstered are two totally different things. I have no idea where I'm gonna get the money for that (might sell one of my guns). So I may be hittin havasu with my ugly seats. Oh well. As long as it floats and moves fast enough to wakeboard... its all good:D

fourspeednup
02-02-2004, 08:41 PM
Us youngins with our POS lookin boats are gonna have a blast spring break:cool:

moneysucker
02-02-2004, 09:00 PM
Forget selling a gun just take it to the bank with you they will give you as much money as you need.

Drunk tank
02-02-2004, 09:15 PM
Forget selling a gun just take it to the bank with you they will give you as much money as you need.
Too bad then I'd be spending spring break... and the next 8 or 9 of them in san quintine

moneysucker
02-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Drunk tank
Too bad then I'd be spending spring break... and the next 8 or 9 of them in san quintine
Either that or San Quinton

Drunk tank
02-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Either that or San Quinton
so I cant spell.... rub it in :frown: