PDA

View Full Version : Janet Jackson, What about SHAQ

Kilrtoy
02-02-2004, 11:27 PM
Everyone is pissed about janet,
What about shaq cussing on tv, and when he is told it is live unedited, He cusses even more.
Doesnt that bother anyone, probably not, cus your kids hear it out of your mouths all the time.
Shaq has more impact on kids than Janet, but noone seems to care......:confused: :confused: :confused:
Either way I DONT CARE....

Kilrtoy
02-02-2004, 11:46 PM
I guess its ok for a big black man to cuss on tv while children watch, who idolize him.
I guess its expected of him:rolleyes:

cigarette1
02-03-2004, 05:42 AM
Shaq is an Idiot .... with NO class
and no, it is not OK
G

MagicMtnDan
02-03-2004, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I guess its ok for a big black man to cuss on tv while children watch, who idolize him.
I guess its expected of him:rolleyes:
You're a master baiter Kilrtoy.
You're stirring the pot comparing Shaq's behavior on a local TV channel after a Lakers game versus Janet Jackson on international TV during the Super Bowl.
Those profanities by Shaq will probably cost him more than Janet's boob-baring will cost her. Hell, her antics will probably bring her career back from the dead.

Kilrtoy
02-03-2004, 06:34 AM
You're a master baiter Kilrtoy
Dan very good,
I learned how to stir from you.
And your assessment is probably dead on.
You know the saying , you can take the man from the ghetto, BUT............................................... .. :eek:

Essex502
02-03-2004, 07:12 AM
Who cares? Nothing you don't see on TV (HBO or other premium channels) anymore. Most kids are saying what Shaq said on the playground long before they see a Laker's game. Parents say what Shaq said in front of their children every day. They don't learn it from Shaq but at home.
I do believe all of the so-called entertainers and athletes have lost a lot of class over the last few decades. Now the odd is the norm. We, as a society, condone this bad behavior by rewarding these fools with huge contracts and fan adolation. It's your own fault for idolizing these overpaid spoilt brats who mostly grew up in the ghetto and continue their ghetto ways in front of a bigger audience than the street corner hoods they would be without a skill such as throwing a ball into a hoop.
BTW...the "ghetto" comment is NOT meant to be racist as I grew up in the 'hood and know it well. Ghettos and ghetto dwellers come in all colors. Ghetto is a state of mind not of color.

Caribbean Jet
02-03-2004, 07:27 AM
He was suspended for one game and it cost him almost $300,000.

Caribbean Jet
02-03-2004, 07:31 AM
After posting my last thoughts about Shaq and the F bomb, I was reading the titles to the other topics and three of them had the F bomb in them. I just thought this was a little funny.

coolchange
02-03-2004, 07:56 AM
:D J <---hook ok I'll bite.
It's called Presumed expectation.
When I come over to your house I presume that your dog wont bite me and the beer will be COLD.
If you tell me the dog will bite me, then its my choice to take the chance if I want to temp check your beer.
If you dont tell me and I get bitten then we have a problem.
When I watch a sporting event with my family I "expect" to see coachs and players using foul language and I "expect" my kids to be able to read their lips. Thats my choice.

AdrenelineOD
02-03-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Caribbean Jet
He was suspended for one game and it cost him almost $300,000. wow Janet is like up for 28,000 or somthing

AdrenelineOD
02-03-2004, 09:08 AM
my dauhter learnd how to say sh!# from her MORMAN grandfather of all thing. and that was her 1st word. Then I said it!!

78Eliminator
02-03-2004, 09:48 AM
If my kid idolized Shaq, I would have failed as a parent... :(
He's a big dumb monkey.

AdrenelineOD
02-03-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
If my kid idolized Shaq, I would have failed as a parent... :(
He's a big dumb monkey.
Ya some idol RIGHT! big dumb and stupid. I can be that

Caribbean Jet
02-03-2004, 11:13 AM
what about Nelli grabbing his wang through out his song?

78Eliminator
02-03-2004, 12:33 PM
If I usually crank it wif my left hand, when I crank it wif, my right, is that cheating?
WHERE IS BLOWN472, I am having to fill in for him!!!!! :( :( :frown:

Essex502
02-03-2004, 12:47 PM
what about Nelli grabbing his wang through out his song?
What kind of Gayster has a name like "Nelli" anyway? Faggot.

likwidsukr
02-03-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by AdrenelineOD
my dauhter learnd how to say sh!# from her MORMAN grandfather of all thing. and that was her 1st word. Then I said it!! Sorry I will be nice to the new guy

eliminatedsprinter
02-03-2004, 01:24 PM
Up until now Shaq has mostly stayed out of trouble and contraversy. I saw what he said and I was sad to hear him say it. :( I'm not making an excuse for him) but I will say his screw up was and emotional outburst that was in response to something he cares about (the Lakers) seeming to fall apart.:(
Janet and Justin's little stunt was a stupid classless act that was at least partially planned for the specific purpose of drawing attention to themselves. Not only was it cheezy it showed how limited their creativity is that they had to do it in such an old and unimaginative mannor.:sleeping:
P.S. Shaq's not from the ghetto he's a milatary brat and mostly a southern boy...

Essex502
02-03-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
P.S. Shaq's not from the ghetto he's a milatary brat and mostly a southern boy...
The book "Ghetto Schooling" was written about the Newark, NJ school system. As I remember...Shaq was born in "poor section" of Newark. Hmmmmm.....sounds ghetto to me.

SHOTKALLIN
02-03-2004, 03:26 PM
The media is the real enemy! Shaq, Justin and Janet maybe trash but its the media that has replayed it a million times. Whats worse? That Shaq dropped the F bomb, or that Justin expossed Janets tit and a few thousand kids heard or saw it live or that the Media keeps relaying it and now 10 million kids know about it. By no means am I sticking up for Shaq. He was wrong and will pay the price. Janet will make millions for being a slut. just look what it did for Madonna and Britney.
The Media however is the bigest Instagating blood thirsty group of A-holes out there. If it just happened and the media let the issue die then no one would be talking about it here. They justify it by hiding behind freedom of the press. The reason the media reports these things is because shows like Jerry Springer have turned Americans into trashlovers. We thrive on trash. We even like to get online and discuss it!
Anyone who is extremely upset over any of these recent events is a loser with no life who's favorite shows are Ricki Lake and Jerry Springer. They just won't admit to watching them.
:wink: :wink:
The downfall of America = the media

SHOTKALLIN
02-03-2004, 03:29 PM
Some people wouldn't know a ghetto if it hit them in the head.:rolleyes:

eliminatedsprinter
02-03-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Essex502
The book "Ghetto Schooling" was written about the Newark, NJ school system. As I remember...Shaq was born in "poor section" of Newark. Hmmmmm.....sounds ghetto to me.
He was born there , but he wasn't raised there. Hell I was born in a real ghetto (Good Sameritan Hospital in Central L.A.) That doesn't make me a homeboy.:rolleyes:
Shaq has had to act street so he can hang with the hip hop crowd (he's trying to get his "Ghetto card") Just like that phoney J Lo... My point is that a ghetto attitude wasn't raised into him...He has just fallen into that hip hop scene as an adult.
P.S. When Bobby Knight went into his cursing rants at reporters after games was that his ghetto coming out.:rolleyes: ;)

SHOTKALLIN
02-03-2004, 04:14 PM
Of course not! you can only be labeled ghetto if you are a black or latino. At least thats what it says in my racist white guy handbook. :eek: :D

eliminatedsprinter
02-03-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by SHOTKALLIN
Of course not! you can only be labeled ghetto if you are a black or latino. At least thats what it says in my racist white guy handbook. :eek: :D
LMAO:D :D :D
If you want to analyze Shacks foul language.....Here's an interesting factoid. :idea: The man who raised Shack used to be a D.I. Hmmmmm D.I.s don't curse much do they?.;) ;)

PlyaPlya22
02-03-2004, 04:33 PM
Shaq....is only human just like everyone else. He is paid to perform a job. It just to happens that his is televised eveytime he punches in. You can't tell me that everyone reading this hasn't cursed at least once while on the job and didn't really care who was around. As far as people grabbing their crotch, it' s been happening since the first itch documented by man....get over it!!...

mbrown2
02-03-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by SHOTKALLIN
That's right there is the one of the funniest things that's been written on here...LMAO:D
Git-R-Done

PlyaPlya22
02-03-2004, 04:38 PM
A Blackman/Latino mans ghetto is a white mans "trailer park???"....

eliminatedsprinter
02-03-2004, 04:49 PM
Latino's arn't ghetto, they are barrio. Let's get our white guy semantics straight.;) ;)

PlyaPlya22
02-03-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
Latino's arn't ghetto, they are barrio. Let's get our white guy semantics straight.;) ;)
I was replying to a earlier response.....:)

460rogers
02-03-2004, 06:29 PM
As for NELLI its simple CRABS

76BARRON
02-03-2004, 06:40 PM
I'M THINKING IF JUSTIN AND JANET ARE TRYING TO TOP
MADONNA AND BRITANY THEN WHO OR WHAT IS GOING TO TRY TO TOP THAT? YOU KNOW SOMBODY IS GOING TO TRY!
BECAUSE THAT IS A MILLION DOLLAR'S OF FREE PUBLICITY!
JUST REMEMBER... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT YOU AS LONG AS THEY SPELL YOUR NAME RIGHT!!

Kilrtoy
02-03-2004, 07:19 PM
Shaq....is only human just like everyone else. He is paid to perform a job. It just to happens that his is televised eveytime he punches in. You can't tell me that everyone reading this hasn't cursed at least once while on the job and didn't really care who was around.
Shaq also makes 300k a game, i dont make that a year and the people paying his salary are the fans, if the fans turn, then he becomes less of an attraction.
That is a weak ass excuse.
he is an idol like it or not and part of his job is holding that image at all times while on tv.......

Dr. Eagle
02-03-2004, 08:29 PM
Hey, Shaq had a bad night...
All I know is this:http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1152MVC-240F-med.JPG
Looks like enemy territory to me... he he he....;) :D

Kilrtoy
02-03-2004, 11:13 PM
Eagle,
I head to Sacramento every May,
and usually that is the same time of the year, that they kick the kings ass.
Atleast I can go to a bar up there and root for the lakers and not get beat up....

Rvr2Bch
02-04-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Hey, Shaq had a bad night...
All I know is this:http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1152MVC-240F-med.JPG
Looks like enemy territory to me... he he he....;) :D
You Better Believe it! :D

dc96819
02-04-2004, 04:03 AM
He was suspended for one game and it cost him almost $300,000.
How many boats could i have bought:eek:

MagicMtnDan
02-04-2004, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by dc96819
Maybe 1 based on what I saw at the boat show :eek:

Caribbean Jet
02-04-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by dc96819
Not just boats but other toys as well...

PlyaPlya22
02-04-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Shaq....is only human just like everyone else. He is paid to perform a job. It just to happens that his is televised eveytime he punches in. You can't tell me that everyone reading this hasn't cursed at least once while on the job and didn't really care who was around.
Shaq also makes 300k a game, i dont make that a year and the people paying his salary are the fans, if the fans turn, then he becomes less of an attraction.
That is a weak ass excuse.
he is an idol like it or not and part of his job is holding that image at all times while on tv.......
How can that be a weak excuse??? Everybody makes mistakes. It's good to let people know that he is human and not this perfect person as people try perceive him to be. You put a camera on you everytime you go to work and let see what happens. By the way how much money is being made doesn't matter...:)

Kilrtoy
02-04-2004, 12:19 PM
You put a camera on you everytime you go to work and let see what happens
It will only be shown on the comedy channel and you will see and hear alot of r rated stuff. Next question.
Yes the pay does come into play, it is part of the image projected.
look at kobi sponsers, ooopssssss
I mean old sponsers, PAST TENSE